Yfw people act like they dont want hitler as president

FUCKING NORMIES

I just don't want to see another holocaust happen. Personally that's why I'm voting for Hillary.

See, a fucking normie.

Trump needs to work on his teleprompter skills if he wants to delude people into thinking he's actually knowledgeable about what his speechwriters are feeding him.

so does hillary

I live in the real world to be honest

Nah, Hillary's pretty good at bullshitting. Trump lacks the polish she's gained over decades of lying to the American people.

Hillary probably bullshits less than Trump.
Half of what he says is just vague promises that sound good but mean nothing.

Respond.

Hillary literally killed people, you ignorant fucker.

I've killed people and no one says anything, but when Hillary does it suddenly it's wrong.

That's sexism m8

Hitler was a fool. He went to war, he should have created a Nazi bank to compete with jew banks.

What if I told you it wasn't Hitler that started the war?

Trump isn't Hitler, not close. Simply a patriot.

The poles started the war with their horse cavalry, yeah right.

What you don't know could fill a book

That's why jews started WW2. Peace is impossible as long as jew globalists rule the world.

It's possible if you submit to the globalists

That's exactly what he did which is why the bank owned nations declared war on him.

Hitler was bullied, dude. WWII is the direct fault of the art school that turned him down. #GERMANLIVESMATTER

isn't it a similar story for anyone who doesn't use the American petrodollar?
Putin, Qaddafi, Saddam, Assad, China (but USA is tied to them economically)

No Donald Trump

fucking hitler…give me a break.

1. he wont' gas jews
2. he wont' be making concentration camps
3. he's not interested in world domination due to a doctrine of ubermenchin.

so WHAT THE FUCK does trump have to do with fucking hitler,

do you honestly listen to yourself, when you throw out this bullshit

I agree but this post sounds autistic

Hitler did none of those either

Anything a cuck doesn't like is suddenly worse than Hitler.
Don't take those faggots seriously they just hate themselves for being white.

Racism = Anger = Micro Penis = Cucked

A lot of racist assholes usually have anger issues mainly because their dicks were too small to please the wife. So she leaves to find a big dick Mexican man.

average penis in mexico is 4,6 inches based on wikipedia m8

why are you so obsessed with penises anyway?

He's gay

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

I would love to see hitler as president, but this faggot is no hitler, just a pathetic con man who got as far because the majority are extremely dumb.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

kk

hi

I don't need to respond, she's hot, she's a (strong) woman and she's Bernie pick.
She has my vote.

I have no words for how stupid lierals have gotten.

Jesus fuck mods. You motherfuckers need to find work or something. This is retarded.

yes

she looks like her breath stinks

i'd love hitler as president but this piece of shit is nothing like hitler