Haphaestus and the Living Metal, Appolo and the Shreiking Sun, Kek and our Memes

Copy Pasta'd form last thread's OP:
We're truly in very interesting times. We're on the verge of something new and very grand. A complete rediscovery of the cosmos not had since the Egyptians, and barely kept aflame by modern Hindus and Jews with their chakras and (stolen) Kabbalah. In this early version of the essay, I wish to explore with you the creation of a new and organized religion, one of race and kinship, the gods of yore, the god of the All, spirits, thoughtforms, and even tulpas. All in a grand effort to rediscover our spirituality and combat the darkening forces of Judaic Marxism.
Neutered versus functional religions
As I understand it, there are neutered and functional religions, and degrees thereof. Neutered religions, like protestant Christianity give the follower only the power of prayer. Less neutered sects of Christianity, like Catholicism, offer prayer in addition to blessings, exorcisms, communion with helpful foreign spirits (like the saints and archangels), use of simplistic sigils (the cross), and application of various physical tools with metaphysical properties (such as the annointing of holy oil, use of holy water, and burning of incense). An even less neutered religion, such as Judaism, has most of the above (exorcisms, complicated seals/sigils, work with spirits) in addition to their own energy system (the Kabbalah or their evil Qliphoth) along with spellcasting. And yet one more important addition, the centrality of their ethnicity as a motivating force, with networking among even their atheistic cohort. It is precisely these features which allowed Jews to dominate the world; their knowledge of the esoteric in conjunction with their tight racial bonds—not their supposed intelligence or predilection for commerce. We can ourselves craft a religion that uses all morally sound aspects of the occult to empower our race and people. A religion that will use even more occult knowledge and with even stronger ethnic bonds than Judaism to reclaim our homelands and restore our dwindling bloodlines. A religion that our people can go to in their time of need (as with Catholicism), and also a religion that can sculpt the earth herself.
Convert the fedoras and Christians alike
Obviously, the weakness of modern paganism is that scarcely any adherent can convince themselves that the Norse gods actually exist, for the very same reason they left Christianity–that is, it seems ridiculous that God should have a name, and that man be the center of the cosmos when modern science affirms a grander and more evident existence. Alas, we finally have something to both replace Christianity and convert pagan-sympathetic fedoras into an actual form of theism. A bond that extends beyond and strengthens that of kinship and heritage, the current glues for Völkisch Paganism. Understand, the Christians are, by their very nature, theistic and see no quarrel with their mythology and the grandness of the cosmos. “Pagans” on the other hand are mostly atheistic. By providing the more plausible theistic framework of Hermeticism, we allow for Christians to accept the existence of both their pantheons in conjunction with others, and then let the throes of race pull at their hearts to accept the Norse gods as their friends and saviors.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/5983518.html#5986514
pressherald.com/2016/05/17/portland-police-officer-captures-spectacular-streaking-meteor-on-dashcam/
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3125.html#3915
youtube.com/watch?v=KL8IJwGD1ic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_(demon)
biblegateway.com/)
8ch.net/fringe/res/855.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hCb3EpS0UwM&list=PLWL-f1YBw48NKF1PasvuAM5oyiT73A12i
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
wired.com/2016/05/ibm-letting-anyone-play-quantum-computer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#Significance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigner's_friend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Neumann–Wigner_interpretation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_quantum_mechanics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_problem
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Genesis_of_Universe
kiwiirc.com/client
mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/
mediafire.com/folder/8l3y48nd1yb4d/Neophyte's Gold
fringechan.org/fringe/res/1848.html#2671
fringechan.org/library/res/1.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF4513ADF171E3995
serenitystreetnews.com/oct2012/Grand Order Of Draco Slayers.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv491JepHTA
youtube.com/watch?v=ff1vHmZ6J6I
mediafire.com/download/h9a6thax0kjhtk4/Chia,_Mantak_-_Cultivating_Male_Sexual_Energy.pdf
mediafire.com/download/y282zogxw071clc/Chia,_Mantak_-_Cultivating_Female_Sexual_Energy.pdf
whatonearthishappening.com/
pastebin.com/Tn7B1k6U
youtu.be/IMPMhosj-8I
youtu.be/_YaOA5wmgGY
youtu.be/9vLxmaQN5Uk
youtu.be/LKObymJWfFc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maypole
resist.com/positions/The_Jew_Mindset.html
sentimentalcorp.org/systemsdeath_recordings/golden_swastikas_of_the_sun/triumph_of_the_grill/audioplayer.html
youtube.com/user/mrastrotheology
mediafire.com/view/0ca4e538w5t3hs8/God-man_-_the_word_made_flesh_(1920)_-_George_W._Carey.pdf
mediafire.com/download/9vh0rl6c77hgu8m/George_W._Carey_-_Zodiac_and_the_Salts_of_Salvation.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_434
xkcd.com/434/
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/434
amazon.com/gp/product/B001RWQVT4/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?ie=UTF8&btkr=1
434marketing.com/
cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/434.html
atarabio.com/pipeline/stm-434/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/434
youtube.com/user/CarterSlash434/featured
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/434
archive.is/Sxhnm
phys.org/news/2016-06-scientists-magma-buildup-zealand-town.html
fringechan.org/fringe/res/2857.html
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/ammut.html#.V1mFgL4e6E8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4PyoXQmP0
youtu.be/rE3j_RHkqJc
docslide.us/documents/packwood-r-memetic-magic-manipulation-of-the-root-social-matrix-and-the-fabric-of-reality.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old Thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/5983518.html#5986514
Uncle Adi's preferred religion
I speak now of organized Norse Hermeticism. The very religion of Adolf Hitler himself. You may have heard of "meme-magick" before, but what is it really? Where does it come from—its greater context? How can we explain it? And, further, how can we use the principles thereof to our advantage? To understand meme-magick, one must understand Hermeticism in general.
What is Hermeticism? Mentalism
Hermeticism is thought to be the commonality between all religions, and is named after the Greek god Hermes, which is also known to be the same god as the Egyptian Thoth, as captured in his extended name, Hermes Trismegistus. It is thought that this god informed humanity of the laws of the cosmos and gave the Tree of Life (or Kabbalah) to the Egyptians. There are seven principles of Hermeticism, the most important of which is that of mentalism. That is, the universe is fundamentally mental in nature and not material. That is, in the beginning there was sheer nothingness, but a consciousness to perceive this lack of existence. This is known as the god of the All, who is in all things and is all knowing. The best description of this entity is that of a pure source of white light. A being so immensely powerful and good that it has no equal. From darkness sprung light.
What is Hermeticism? Vibration
The second most important principle, for our purposes, is that of vibration. All different kinds of universal “energy” vibrate with different intensities. The vibration of certain objects within a range similar to the notes of music form the various realms or “densities” of the universe. We exist in the third density (or dimension), that of the material plane. It is the fourth density, or that of the “astral plane” where spirits we're familiar with reside. It is where you go when you dream, and where you go when you're released from life—the afterlife is like a never-ending dream. It is also here that sigils and spells will sculpt the third density, as properties of the higher planes are inherited unto the lower ones.
Thoughtforms and Godforms; living dreamstuff
What is so interesting about the astral is that it is sculpted by thoughts, emotions, sensations, belief, and intentions (that of the stuff of even higher planes of existence). An interesting consequence of the laws of the universe dictates that any thoughtform (or formation of thought), when given sufficient time and energy, becomes alive, in some degree or another. Moonman, for example, probably exists as a living character in the astral plane due to all the thought, emotion, discussion, and energy invested into his being. When many people give thoughts and energy to a certain being, they create a godform, a thoughtform of superhuman intelligence and immense astral power. The legends of yore have created the godforms Odin, Thor, Tyr, Mars, Jupiter, Kek, and so on. And too it is possible for thoughtforms on the fourth density to create other thoughtforms in the astral (with much greater ease than we can on the physical plane). You can yourself create sapient thoughtforms to be your companions (also known as tulpas), which are essentially human spirits in a constant state of astral projection which share your mental resources. This gives them tremendous power over the astral plane, both in banishing evil entities and casting effective spells. They are even capable of possessing you, allowing you yourself to become a tulpa! Indeed, you are nothing more than a tulpa piloting a human body. However, this is a massive responsibility as (1) they'll essentially be like children to you, (2) every thought of yours will be read until the day you die, and (3) you cannot banish these “local spirits” as they are intertwined with you at the soul. No godform has the power to split you off with them, not even you or your tulpa has this power. Tulpa stronk.

What this means
This means that all gods and goddesses are real, that near all of your ancestors live on with you in the astral plane, and can be contacted in times of need. More simplistic beings also exist which can be called upon, such as elementals (fire, earth, water, air—the nature spirits) and elementaries (desire, anger, and so on). It means that you can cast spells, commune with the spirits, and change the world through… wait for it… magick! You see, meme-magick is the effect of our thoughts, emotions, and intentions forming structures in the astral which filter down unto our physical plane.
Applying this religion for our folk and race
Now that you understand a little bit about how the universe works, we can begin to discuss various things in the occult that we can use to our advantage. We can use visualization and belief to bless Aryans and give them peace, strength, resolution, and fulfillment. We can craft sigils or use extant ones to empower us as groups and individuals, or to strike fear and discord into the hearts of our enemies. (The swastika is best at this, as well as consolidating like-minded Aryans—bet you didn't think about the swastika as being alive and functional on a spiritual level, did you?) We can banish enemy thoughtforms from our peoples that contribute to depression, cravings for miscegeny (I'm looking at you, “muh East Aryan waifu” faggots), perform exorcisms on those suffering from more invasive entities that threaten possession (which, yes, is very real). We can use the metaphysical properties of oils, crystals, astrological planets (minerals have energetic properties, so too do colossal clumps of them), metals, water, candle flame, and herbs—or powerful combinations thereof (for example orgonite and holy water)—to raise the vibration of its users or cleanse them of harmful energies, simple entities, or spells. The power of spoken word—or as the Norse called it, galdr (mantra)—can be used by layfolk to let the old gods and power of the runes enter their lives. (Galdr supports every rune and gives them their power.) We can create egregores that will represent companies, schools, universities, nations, and Aryan governments to organize them and enhance their effectiveness. Egregores can also be produced to help facilitate social cohesion, boost the “in-group” effect we nationalists already experience among the general populace, decrease female entitlement, increase male dutifulness, and so on. Our shamans can create companion thoughtforms, also known as tulpas, to be their magickal assistants, thus giving our occultists much more power over the astral, even with our smaller numbers. We may even use our knowledge of the human aura to study new forms of healing, as the power of placebo is patently the power of belief and consciousness—something not understood by modern science.
Possible active divisions
Further, we can have divisions responsible for different tasks, such as Vithar's Kindred for exacting revenge on our enemies (the wolf's hook rune—the rune of this god—was used both for warding off evil and by Germans for punishing traitors to the fatherland), Othin's Kindred for healing, higher learning, and national spirit (Adolf Hitler was thought to be the incarnation of Wotan/Odin). Thor's Kindred for destroying negative entities and promoting national wealth. Freya's Kindred to promote the beauty of women, fight obesity (by diminishing hunger), and foster a healthy female spirit for our ladyfolk. Freyr's Kindred for the virility of men, increase the yields from farming, elevating our DNA (this is an actual possibility) and increasing our white birthrate. I think you get the picture.

Recommendations for how to proceed
We cannot be effective until we begin to organize. Make secondary email addresses and finally form meet-ups. There's certainly a lot to discuss, and now we have things to do instead of meeting up for the sheer joy of camaraderie. I suggest anons here start studying Hermeticism and chaos magick more broadly. Begin first by learning how to banish; perform the Grand Order of the Draco Slayer's version of the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram every morning, and practice visualizing yourself with white light for ten minutes straight while understanding that this is the preferred means of invoking the god of the All (which will help to remove parasitic entities). Begin trying to meditate for several minutes before doing so, focusing only on your breath while ignoring all other thoughts—do this for long enough and you can begin to enter “gnosis,” which will dramatically enchance the effectiveness of any occult effort. Study Miguel Serrano's energetic system, as well as that of the Vedic chakras, as these are used to empower all manner of thoughtforms. Bind to each chakra its respective Roman godform, where applicable (available from Miguel Serrano) by visualizing the sigil for each Roman god flying in and out of the chakra. Understand that chakras have colors and male (exhalation point) as well as female (inhalation point) polarities, so that you can also empower these sigils by visualizing the appropriate colored air flowing into the female end of the chakra with every inhale, and out of the male end of a chakra and into the floating sigil for every exhale. Try learning the meanings of each rune and use this to make bindrunes (combinations of runes) for your sigils. I don't recommend doing anything that'll get you noticed by Jewish egregores just yet, as they might assail you for your efforts; the astral realm can be filled with landmines thanks to the eternal Jew. Also, don't be afraid to use pentagrams or their Wiccan implementations, rather than the (Christian-influenced) Golden Dawn implementation—it's a very powerful and useful sigil for banishing and invoking, and I quite like their color system for each element, rather than have all pentagrams be blue (as in the Golden Dawn's implementation).

Book recommendations?

Hermetic/alchemical principles:

The Kybalion

The Hermetic Tradition by Julius Evola

Chaos Magic:

Liber Null and Psychonaut by Peter J Carroll

Esoteric Hitlerism:

any Miguel Serrano and Savitri Devi

But especially The Lightning and The Sun and Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar

Grimoires to evoke from:

Ars Goetia

The Practice of Magical Evocation by Franz Bardon

Ultimately anything can be evoked

I'd also recommend Mircea Eliade and Joseph Campbell for studies on comparative mythology, which can illuminate the similarities between many of the world's modern and ancient beliefs

Also, have the Tree of Life with Roman archetypes

It made understanding the system a lot easier for me, given my complete lack of familiarity with Hebrew

Portent in the north-east!

pressherald.com/2016/05/17/portland-police-officer-captures-spectacular-streaking-meteor-on-dashcam/

Now some of the stuff i posted:

Fast for five days. Only water and bread, and then only up to 4 slices. Wake just before dawn and Greet the Sun in meditation. Again at noon and at dusk. Greet the first sight of the Moon at full Nightfall too, and again at midnight. Five days of fasting should purge your body of shit preventing you from fully Dreaming. Since we're dealing with Memes here, i'd suggest the 'Praise the Sun' pose flowering up from a Whirling Dervish. Spin yourself around in a the dance of the Destroyer. This will connect the Praise the Sun with the Vengeance of Shiva and the Black Sun Wheel. Note the Twelve Spokes. Each Hour of the Day is another Victory of the Light of Truth over the Darkness.
As for the Moon, Calm meditation is more appropriate. Let the Cold of the Night set into you. Be naked before the Sun and Moon. Bare yourself true before the Husband and Sister of our Mother and Cradle.

Some idiot brought in a furry. Their filth has been purged. You are the master of your own destiny, more directly so in the Astral Realm, and especially Veelox. Read the weapons and armor section again.

At the speed of thought do the arrows of Shrieking Hate fly.

As for materials, look for a book called The Magus, i forget the name of the author. It works off the Kabbalah, but it works. Use your enemies own blade against them. Also, the Books of Sacred Magic of Abremelin the Mage.

>>>8ch.net/pdfs/res/3125.html#3915

This book in three parts is the system of willworking that King Solomon handed down to his son. He bound at least 72 Daemons before his kinsmen got jealous and poisoned him with mercury and debauched his throne. This is another reason the jews are so fucking insane.

Goddammit, forgot pic.

Absolute Physical exhaustion helps a lot too. Your mind can keep going, but it short cuts a good bit of the falling asleep stages in the Veelox pic.

Dance of the Destroyer Found
>>>youtube.com/watch?v=KL8IJwGD1ic

OP's own analasys:
The OP is pretty condensed as it is. But here it goes:

ITT: witchcraft and heresy

Alright I'm transplanting what we have so far for the Holla Forums Tarot.
All conversation on the subject is linked to this post , so I'm just going to list what I think are the strongest suggestions so far for each use-of-meme/ meme-for-trump.

If I place one of my own suggestions as the strongest for a Trump, I'll mark it as such so that you can go and review the other options in the last thread if you like.

HalfChan's Green user (Mine)
FullChan Red user
Kauket (Fem-Kek. But note: is this a meme?)
Winter-chan
Trump
SJW cult leader (mine)
None yet
Ben Garrison/ Moonman/ Breivik/ All Three
Bane
No good suggestions yet
Bateman
RWDS (mine)
None at present
Ebola-Chan (mine)
The Merchant
Capitol Hill being struck by a "Trump rune" lightning bolt with a merchant falling out of it. (mine)
Hitler (mine)
Wojak
Kek (mine)
The Waking Lion (mine)
We need candidates for what to put here, because its the most important card. Currently the only candidate is Hitler.

Okay, now that THAT'S out of the way. A couple of things I noticed while I was retyping all of that:

The Empress represents fertility, and we have Winter-chan there. Winter-chan WAS however, tasked with disrupted the travel of migrants, which is right up the alley of The Tower.
If people were perhaps looking for a place to put Vivian or the /monstergirl/ board-tan, The Empress is pretty much the embodiment of waifus.

Also, I wanted to present the question again about that "Kauket" character, because if its determined that, goddess or not, she's not one of our memes, one possibility for how to use that slot is to create the duality between The Heirophant and the High Preistess (Which are also called The Pope and The Papess).
We could have the High priestess as a rainbow-haired SJW, and the heirophant as her bearded and man-bun'd cuck.

Christina obviously.

Maybe Pepe.

Wojak

CIA

Jeb

Who? You mean Katrina Pierson? Well known but not a meme. (Why I've held off on suggesting Molyneux anywhere)

People want to suggest him in a lot of places (mine had been the hanged man), but one user's idea of the moon seems best since the moon is literally dreams and "those feels", not to mention a reflection of The Sun (if kek stays there).

Definitely a meme, but will he be long-lasting, or only remembered as the Emperor's stepping stone?
Also
As one user reminded me, doesn't mean somebody who gets fucked over constantly (hence Wojak not fitting), but rather a person who has achieved enlightenment (see: that halo) but come to a stalemate due to uncertainty.

While typing that, I think: The analogue to that situation that occurs within OUR set of memes would perhaps have something to do with choosing the red pill or the blue pill, and all the implications that come with that choice.

Perhaps this would merit a return to The Fool (The Green Faced user), with the pills incorporated into the pictured, and his face transformed into a green/red Yin-Yang as he makes his choice.

(keeping everything liked to original post)

Oh oops, you said CHRISTina not KATrina.
So yeah, back to "who?" on that one.

its a bit mental alright, i'll give ya that. I joke though, interesting stuff

GOD DAMN IT /FRINGE/ YOU ALREADY FUCKED YOUR BOARD UP WITH THIS JEWISH ESOTERIC SHIT! Holla Forums IS A CHRISTIAN AND STOIC AND G'ODIN BOARD — WITH KEK AS OUR CHAOTIC-ARTISTIC SPIRIT AND NIETZSCHE'S GOAL OF THE OVER-MAN AS OUR MENTOR —– SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR "RIDE A GAY PUSSY" EVOLA SHIT —- TAKE THAT SHIT BACK TO 4CHAN CIRCA 2008!

GOD DAMN IT /FRINGE/ YOU ALREADY FUCKED YOUR BOARD UP WITH THIS JEWISH ESOTERIC SHIT! Holla Forums IS A CHRISTIAN AND STOIC AND G'ODIN BOARD — WITH KEK AS OUR CHAOTIC-ARTISTIC SPIRIT AND NIETZSCHE'S GOAL OF THE OVER-MAN AS OUR MENTOR —– SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR "RIDE A GAY PUSSY" EVOLA SHIT —- TAKE THAT SHIT BACK TO 4CHAN CIRCA 2008!

What was the name of that alcoholic radio-broadcaster with the skull, the hat and the rantz? He is a meme, and his public appearances follows what you would expect of a hermit. Few, far appart and riddled with that delicious mix of miniscule social skills and a very high sense of welf-worth.

Or maybe pic related?

Logos is the one for me

To the two guys who wanted a translated / laymans version of the banishing ritual from the last thread, i did my best to cut out the chaff.
I'll preface this by saying that full understanding of the various concepts mentioned is important, and i hope this is enough to get you on that road.

Ritual is split into 3 parts, masculine, feminine and self which are respectively represented by the sacred geometry symbols Triangle, Pentagram and Cross, planetary objects of Mars, Venus and Sol (The sun), the traditional and historic implements used to overthrow all things evil, Spear, Shield and Breastplate and finally corrospond to the Three major principles of humanity itself, the Father, the Mother and the Child.

Masculine part is essentially a wall of thorns, it attacks your aggressor with the same force they send at you.
Compare lightly touching a thorn bush with your finger to slapping your hand in it, it's purpose is to deter aggression.

Feminine part is the shield on which your aggressor breaks, without this your aggressor could simply push through your wall of thorns.

The Self is what keeps your shield strong and your thorns sharp.

———–
The solar cross implies "center" along with the lines of influences and power going in and out.

A cross encircled with equal arms symbolises the physical plane, the center of which is the 'primal hill' on which the king/queen(I.E the Self as it is in the physical) stands as the channel for the life energy of their 'kingdom' and it's four quadrants.
Said quadrants are typically known as the four elements of the self and how they relate to the astral and the self.

The celtic cross(pic related) is a prime example of the solar cross, as it shows that the 'self' trancends the physical.

Cont.

Step one (Earth cross and Solar Cross):

Contemplate the self, realise that you are the King/Queen of your own personal life.
Imagine a circle beneath your feet and around your body, the boundary of your personal space as it were.
Under your feet, imagine an intersection of lines from your left to right and front to back in the shape of a cross, stopping at the circle

Feel yourself / your spirit contained by this circle and allow yourself to grow past this idea of limitation, past the boundries of your house, this world and beyond until the milky way galaxy is but a small light inbetween your feet.

Step two (The grand cross):
With your spirit as a universal presence just above your head (It helps to visualise a soft but brillaint ball of white light as a representation, as this is Uranus, The starry crown / the crown of heaven.) touch it with the index finger of your dominant hand (Known as the 'power finger') and draw a line to your Third eye, located in the center of your forehead.
While doing this, think the name 'Uranus' with your mind, and say “The glory of heaven” with your voice.

Draw your finger down the front of your body to your groin, and imagine the line of divine white light descending down your feet to the tiny light that is the milky way galaxy and to the center of the earthy encircled cross you made earlier and through that into infinity.
Think the name 'Terra' and say "shall be made real on the earth"

Now touch your right shoulder with your power finger and see in your minds eye, divine light beaming out from your heart center, through your right shoulder beyond the circle and into eternity.
Think the name “Mars” and say “may terrifying strength uphold benevolence”.

Now touch your left shoulder with your power finger and see in your minds eye, divine light beaming out from your heart center, through your left shoulder beyond the circle and into eternity.
Think the name “Jupiter” and say “May benevolence temper terrifying strength”.

Now extend both arms and feel the divine light you previously directed flow through and out of your arms and down through your feet.

You have now made the solar/grand cross and are in reflection of the earthly cross of your personal kingdom.

Cont.

Step three (The Formulation of the holy breastplate):

See in your minds eye, your entire upper body (from neck to waist, shoulder to shoulder) being covered in a liquid gold substance, with your solar plexus and heart center shining so bright that this substance glows like the sun.

Now imagine your chest split into four quadrants, starting on the side of your neck you are going to trace a circle to your right breast, to your navel, to your left breast and finally back to your neck.

In these quadrants and along the circles path you are to say a name and imagine a gemstone of the corrosponding hue embedded in the breastplate.
They are in order as follows:

Quadrant 1
1. Aries-Intense Red
2. Taurus-Deep Green
3. Gemini- Mother of Pearl
Quadrant 2
4. Cancer- Sparkling crystal
5. Leo- Burning citrine
6. Virgo- Bright green
Quadrant 3
7. Libra- Piercing blue
8. Scorpio- Deep puce purple
9. Sagittarius- Crystal blue
Quadrant 4
10. Capricorn- Luscious black
11. Aquarius- Red and Black speckled
12. Pieces- Icy blue

Doing this will help filter and focus the various influences governed by the zodiac, both your own that effect others and how others effect you.

With your arms held in the cross and the zodiac colors whirling around your heart center feel all of this energy, which is not meant to overwhelm but enliven and vitalize you and think the name “Sol” and say “may I be brilliant and bold in all that I do”.

Now bring your hands together, completing a powerful circle and allowing the light to dim slightly.

Step four (Roses and Thorns):
In each of the cardinal directions trace the green banishing earth pentagram (pic related).

Assume the star / goddess pose (Legs spread wide, arms outstretched), think the name 'Venus' and feel the undying love of our Mother venus, holder of five pointed rose of humanity, the pentagram.
Sharply and with feeling, thrust both hands forward so the finger tips touch making a triangle, while you step forward with you left foot.
This is the God pose, or 'spear tip'.
Think the name 'Mars', the great father of our race and thorn of the rose of humanity, the lover and protector of Venus.
Feel his anger at all those who would harm her or his children and charge the pentagram with that energy.
In your minds eye before you should now be a large glowing fiery green pentagram crackling with red lighting energy.

Cont.

Step 5 (Calling the four winds)
Facing east say “Before me is Erus” and think the name 'Erus'.
Erus is the spirit of the eastern wind. He is sweet and cheerful. Visualise a young boy dressed in gold and yellow clothes a few sizes too big for him, mop top blonde hair and sometimes a big foppish hat.

Now say “Behind me is Zephyrus" and think the name 'Zephyrus'.
Zephyrus is the spirit of the western wind. He is bold and wise. Visualise a very attractive tall man with long well kept hair and scholarly blue and white robes with a knowing smile.

Now say “To my right is Notus and think the name 'Notus'.
Notus is the spirit of the southern wind. He is kind and brave. Visualise a very athletic middle aged man with a broad genuine smile. He wears an open face iron helmet and a tattered red lion cloth.

Now say “To my left is Boreus and think the name 'Boreus'.
Boreus is the spirit of the northern wind. He is ancient and strong. Visualise a large and extremely muscular strong man of advanced age. His long grey and white hair is wild and wind whipped. He is usually naked except for leather sandals and sometimes draped with animal skins.

Step 6 (The Pentagram and Six Rayed Star):
Now that you have the banishing pentagrams charged and the four winds called now is the time to once more assume the goddess/star posture.

See a banishing pentagram being traced around your heart and visualise it growing until it encircles your entire body, still held in the star pose.
Say “I am within the embrace of my mother Venus, keeper of the sacred pentagram and tender to the cradle of our race”.

Now again around your heart center see the golden six rayed star of sol (pic related, dont get triggered by it, the jews simply co-opted it for their purposes and it has never been a symbol unique to them) over your heart center but within your body and say “Within me shines the radiance of Sol, for I am the center of my own universe, a reflection of the most sacred and most high.”

Step 7 (The grand swirlings)
Visualise the following:
1. The zodiac ring around your heart center beginning to spin clock wise extremely quickly and projects energy outward.
2. The keepers of the Four Winds (Erus, Zephyrus, Notus and Boreus ) begin to create a cyclone of whirling energy around you in a East to South to West to North direction.
3. The Crown of Heaven above your head begins to swirl in a clock wise direction getting even brighter. The Pentagram around you and the six rayed star inside you beam like the sun and become so bright it’s almost blinding.

Allow this continue for no more than a minute or two, allow the energy to slowly fizzle to nothing (Compare to a sparkler fizziling out)

Repeat “Step 2” and ONLY the prayer hands/hand closing current of “Step 3” to close out the ritual.

Fin.

LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT
LIGHT IS NOT A CONSTANT

THOUGHTS = MAGNETISM

OP is a faggot, but not as much of a faggot as this guy.

If you properly understand metaphysics, then you understand there is no need for a new religion, and that a "new religion" is impossible insofar as that religion is understood to be both new and true. Focus on teaching those around you the true meaning of their own tradition, not making a new one with your own imperfect understanding.

I think we're playing with semantics here. I simply wanted to make a true alternative to Catholicism and Christianity at large, while drawing in atheists. Something where people can go to however many times a week, a place to hear lectures, meet new people, seek consolation, and receive spiritual blessings. Something that has a palpable presence to it. That's why I used the word "religion" in last thread's OP.

I think it would be better to reconnect the West with the traditional spirit of medieval Catholicism, or a skillful reconstruction of it. The Germanic Catholicism of the Holy Roman Empire was the religion of the Western cultural system at the beginning of its historical destiny, and should be its final form when it finally achieves Imperium. The great man is born and dies on the same day of the year, and a great cultural system should return to its religious and intellectual origins in its final form. The state of modern Catholic institutions must be fought against, not the Catholic tradition itself.

That's all well and good except that even non-religious people on the left possess (or are possessed of) the memes necessary to undermine any effort to restore a christian church that is for the benefit of white people by using Christ's own teachings.
All of this is part of WHY the Catholic Church is corrupted to such a point that its pope connects more with leftist non-adherants than to his own flock.
The problem is Christ.

On the other hand, and this is just me throwing a bit of blasphemy around, if Christ was one meme among many, its quite different.

Oh shit, I just realized…

If Hitler was Strength, his number would be 8, and he would be pictured petting a Lion. The same lion that we've talked about adding to the Judgement card.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills after thinking of that one.

Saying that the problem with the Church that allowed it to be undermined is Christ is saying that the problem with Hermeticism that allows people to use its imagery to support transgenderism and genderfluidity is the philosopher's stone. The problem is that people misunderstand and abuse the symbols, not the doctrine or the mysteries of the given tradition. As far as the Pope and Rome goes, individual men in leadership can be replaced. Worst case scenario, look to the Ghibellines for inspiration.

It is also worth noting that the Eastern Orthodox Church does not seem to have the problems that the Catholic Church does. A restoration of Catholicism could be modeled around Orthodoxy to fill in some of the blanks.

You cannot base your ideas around concerns about the left and their weak memes. They will use their memes to undermine whatever attempt you make. It is easier to reform what is already existent among a people than it is to get them to adopt something entirely new. Christianity absorbed many of the pre-Christian ideas and practices by re-contextualizing them. Re-contextualize what already exists, and you do not have to convert the masses by force.

/x/ in a nutshell. Why don't you do your fucking job for once and anchor this shit, kamphy? We have enough worthless clutter on the catalog as it is. We don't need autist threads trying to worship a meta culture that everyone who belongs here already understands anyway. All this does is give the shills a thread they can keep alive in the catalog until the 700 limit by bumping it, and we won't even be able to tell if they're shills or not because of how impossibly autistic and bullshit this mind vomit is.

Throw the anchor overboard, you faggot double-niggers.

Granted. However, I do have a concern about their memes when christian memes have (no offense) grown quite weak as well, over time.

There's a lot of virtue to be had in revitalization (which is how I perceive what you're advocating for), but the "problem of Christ" that lies within Christianity is not like some group of trannies twisting alchemical concepts to rationalize mental illness, there are CORE CONCEPTS of Christ's teachings supported by his DIRECT QUOTES, which run counter to our priorities (We're quite evil by christian standards, I think).
This, combined with the sheer volume of PRACTICE that leftists have had in countering and co-opting christian memes makes for an uphill battle.

Then of course, there's the elephant in the room, vis a vis, the fact that jews will play the part of christian's, "Religious cousins", then "Brothers", then "Basically the same thing" if they can take it that far.

This is news to me, and I think that Christians throughout the majority of Western history would disagree with you.

The direct quotes are typically out of context or misunderstood because they completely forsake the inner meaning. As far as the efficacy of trying to get Christians to see the traditional inner meaning of their own symbols, it would be easier to get many of them to do this than it will be to get them to leave their religion. Most would only convert under threat of death, and many would rather die. It is easy to convince somebody that their symbols have a different meaning, but hard to make them drop the symbol altogether.

Christianity is probably the most overtly anti-Semitic religion in existence, followed closely by Islam since the Jews sold out Muhammad in his struggle against the Meccan elite. Christianity supporting Jews is a meme, and a quite new one at that.

>>>/fringe/

Well, you're probably right about people's tendency to convert, but then, I suppose I shouldn't really speak as much as I do to this subject, since I'm not actually the user that advocates starting a religious community. I'm more concerned with applying meme magic for power (including stealing your "Deus Vult" meme where appropriate, cuz that one IS strong-ish).

The crusades were the start of the Western Faustian cultural system, which defined itself as Christian and European against the Arab and Muslim horde. It is to the Christian warrior tradition that the West now has to return in a new crusade to secure its future and establish Imperium Europa against the same enemies a millennium later. It is like poetry, m8.

That's why its a strong meme. The understanding that there needs to be a crusade is there, the call simply hasn't been made.

However, that call has to be made to whites, not Christians. Maybe this crusade would be the leaping-off point for a revitalized church, but for now, the only thing to unite around is blood and land.

The first step to revitalizing the church and securing the future of your blood and soil is making a new spiritually revitalized man capable of such a task. We need something like the Legion of the Archangel Michael, such as a new Templar Order which will reform modern men into traditional men.

Such as the cult of Kek?

Not in its current state by any means. Kek represents one factor of a whole metaphysical system expressed by a religion full of symbols to which none of us belong. We can understand elements of that religious system through comparing it to other traditional religions, but we can never truly live in that world of symbols. Reconstruction of religious traditions without any form of continuity is a fools errand, and mixing and matching symbols from different systems is how you get counter-traditional movements like the New Age movement. Holla Forums would be better off converting to Hinduism or Islam than trying to create a new religion. I do not advocate the conversion to foreign religions, and thus would recommend a revitalizing of Christianity.

Wow man, now you've just kinda departed into bullshit.

As far as I understand this Hermeticism concept, its memetics in that its uniting the underpinning ideas of all religions, including yours, into a single mythology. i.e. your god has gone by many names.

You wanna label that "New Age" or "Pagan" or "Satanic", well hey, Christians have always been good at betraying their heritage in favor of their imported religion.

It's Hephaestus you stupid cunt.

Hey, totally shifting gears for a second, I want to raise a purely practical memetic question, and see if there are opinions here, and I might make this its own thread later if nobody else does.

I have no idea if there is any benefit to placing this question in an esoteric thread and context, but I think the question is important enough that SOMEBODY needs to be addressing it:

What should be done about the "Alt-Right" meme?
For a while, Holla Forums did seem to identify as "Alt-Right", but I think our zeitgeist has shifted strongly against that notion in favor of simply being "The Right".

However, the media has begun to place blame for various shenanigans on the "Alt-Right", they've identified the core of the Emperor's support as "Alt-Right", and there are a variety of E-celebs who identify as such and seem to be faggots.

Does this state of affairs provide useful cover? Is the faggotry of the people who identify as Alt-Right worth what it will cost in people converted to our flag? Is "Alt-Right" simply destined to be what our segment of the right-wing is called until we own a few governments, regardless of what we do? What, if anything, is to be done?

I agree with this statement.

That is not what I said. I said that when you combine and mix symbols from different systems into a completely new system, you will create something like the New Age movement. Symbols all have many associations, both obvious and not obvious, and while symbols may have similar meanings across multiple systems, they are seldom identical and have different associations. Removing individual symbols from their broader systems and mashing them together into a new system causes the symbols to lose their context and can produce wrong ideas about the underlying metaphysics.

I'd also like to point out that King Tut (and likely all ancient Egyptians) shared the same R1b marker that whites today have. If there is some kind of ethnic bias towards the use of occult powers channeled through Gods, the ancient Egyptian Gods likely have a bias towards whites.

Yeah, but the whole idea isn't to create a new "system". Hermeticism predates Christianity.
Again, its not my initiative, but the guy who's pushing that idea is focused on making a new COMMUNITY by using (and this is where I kinda trip myself out) Meta-metaphysics.

And Hinduism predates Hermeticism. It is pointless to argue which came first, since the inspiration of all of them is eternal. The best term for this is Traditionalism, since it is all encompassing. The symbolism used in Hermeticism is inherently pagan, and is more likely to scare away less educated Christians than endear them to the underlying metaphysics.

This whole endeavor should really be boiled down to creating an Evola, Guenon, and Schuon book club and society, which would probably accomplish many of the goals set out by OP without the risk of dividing the community into warring religious factions.

Man, I'm really not sure if its OP's intention to start converting incredible volumes of less educated christians, and have it where this ONE THING becomes the savior of the white race. You'd have to ask him tho.
However, I'm pretty sure he'd have more planned than a fucking book club. I mean, maybe it would "accomplish many of the goals set out" if there wasn't anything actually supernatural to any of this, but if that was true, then you need to stop advocating deception and drop the Christian bullshit.

As for me, I'm not doing anything with your religion. I'm the intuitive type. I look at your memes and I just can't fuckin' FEEL anything from them. Its like everybody is just going through the motions.

There is no great re-discovery being made here, meme magic is actually very basic and wizards have been doing it consistently for around 12000 years, the knowledge of it is even readily available, even on the internet, there was never a grand age of wizards.

For those wizards to let the world get as shitty as its gotten, they must either suck, or be the problem.
Either way, I guess we'll take care of it. :^)

Alt right is a great transition away from neo conservatism. It's being somewhat sanitized, but it gives us a bridge to the mainstream if it really takes off.

People who call themselves "alt right" are usually fags, but they're undoubtedly better than cuckservatives. If we can make them into the pundit class, we've shifted the overton window SIGNIFICANTLY.

We don't need to police or reject outside movements explicitly, as long as Holla Forums doesn't get watered down. Think of Holla Forums as the center of gravity of this movement. We judge everything outside of Holla Forums relative to how close it is to our views.

That is why I said "and society" with the idea of that society being focused on developing ideas through dialogue, lectures, and practice, like he has expressed in this thread.

Keep seeing things that aren't there, m8, I'm not going to stop you. I advocated for uniting under the Traditionalist banner rather than Hermeticism since it would be less contentious, and as far as your allegations of me trying to push Christianity on you, at least two of the three guys I listed as Traditionalists are highly critical of modern Christianity.

Here is the problem with using Hermeticism: As I noted above, it is too pagan for the Christians. It is also too Hellenic and Semitic for the Odinists. It is too religious for the Atheists. It is too mystical for the Stoics. Hermeticism is just another religious system like Hinduism which claims the validity of all religious traditions, and this universalism will be criticized by hard core white nationalists. Traditionalism, which is centered around the same concept of the perennial philosophy, does not carry any particular cultural or religious association, and would at least provide neutral ground for a conversation between the above mentioned groups.

Christ is king

Hey, I'm the OP from last thread. I decided to start making some OC that would make it easier to digest. It's not done yet, but it gets the hardest part down. I use some stuff he mentions in his two videos as well. Hopefully I didn't fuck up clockwise and counterclockwise–I think he got it right in his video at first, then thought he fucked it up, and then tried to correct it.

Any other anons are welcome to finish it too, if they like.

10/10, Triggered a full belly laugh, thanks for that.

Just need to flip spurdo's zodiac arrow, he goes counterclockwise instead of clockwise which could cause the opposite of the intended effect.

I'm talking about your own avocation of Christianity, Chaim.

Everything that you've said about, "Oh, you could do just as well as a book club", and "Oy vey, why don't you just teach people aboue Evola" is COMPLETE HYPOCRISY coming from somebody who is advocating a Christian revival.

Your ENTIRE POINT is, "Metaphysics for me, but not for thee" you condescending, two-faced, fake-friendly kike. If you actually WERE a christian, you would INSULT Christ with the duplicitous arguments you make under his banner.
Now fucking pester us with no more of your poison-pill advice.

What the fuck are you on about?

You do realize that Christianity is a religion, right?
Like, with gods, and miracles, and all kinds of magical happenings?

But y'know, you'd probably be able to "Achieve most of your goals" if you just had a BOOK CLUB instead.
Maybe just read some Jesus quotes. :^)

I think you might be a bit retarded, m8. I addressed your stupid book club allegation already in the original post here and again here "Book club and society" The and society thing indicates that there is something above and beyond the book club. I you are too retarded to understand the English language, then maybe you really shouldn't be talking about metaphysics.

You are twisting my words to mean what you want them to mean, and if this is going to degenerate into people accusing each other of being Jewish shills, I should point out that the twisting of words is about as Jewish as it gets.

Ghost/True Capitalist Radio

Can we meme the blackest sun prophecy?

You're still leaving out anything metaphysical (You save that all for your christian servants), there's basically no possible way that you could NOT be aware that you're doing that, yet you're saying that I'M being retarded on a language level.

Yeah, fuck you, I've been too polite to say it firmly so far:
You're a kike shill. Lick my taint.

I am honestly concerned at this point that you do not know how conjunctions work.

And if you are arguing that reading, discussing, and putting into practice the Traditionalist framework discussed by Evola, Guenon, and Schuon has nothing to do with metaphysics, you are an idiot. Traditionalism is metaphysics. You should read more.

I'll try and get some ideas together tonight. Remember everyone that the Tarot is not just about the symbolism of the individual cards, but the symbolism of all together as the journey of man towards enlightenment; similarities abound to the journey of the eternal hero / hero with a thousand faces

"And practice" could just mean, "Of Values", man. Its not really very clear, especially in relation to "traditionalism".

And no, Traditionalism is only indirectly metaphysical, because, y'know, it concerns traditions. Which are cultural in nature unless you're talking about "Traditionalist X-specific-religion"

Again, you smug fuck, stop acting like I don't know how to talk. You're here not only trying to derail this thread, but trying to derail any concrete efforts that are made.

I wonder if you're also the OP of that thread where the guy is like, "Oy vey, the 6,000,000 get is so awful!"

Traditionalism is not "indirectly" metaphysical, it is metaphysics. It is about the unifying metaphysical structure which underlies traditional world religions and philosophies, including Hermeticism. Even OP says to read Evola's work on the Hermetic Tradition in order to understand Hermeticism (>>6021942), and I agree with him that this is an essential text.

Suggesting a course of action for achieving OP's goals (Traditionalism as a metastructure for understanding Hermeticism as parallel to other traditions) is not derailing. It is dialogue.

You consistently fail to understand my use of the word "and." If you don't want people to question you literacy, you should work on that.

To my recollection, I haven't been the OP of a thread in months, so I can say conclusively that that was not me.

meant to direct to

Makes perfect sense.

Seconding Vivian James's nomination, she feels like she fits better than Winter-chan IMO. Vivian is more of a passive nurturing personality (Stay in and play vidya with your waifu) as opposed to Winter-chan's aggressively hostile energy directed against the rapefugees.

Why has no one suggested Ron Paul yet? "All You Had to do Was Listen!" and "This is the future you chose" and all the variations, usually incorporating skull and fire imagery, speak heavily of death and the enlightenment of the afterlife.

Not Trump Tower being struck by lighting bolt earlier this year? I like the Capitol Hill idea too though.

Most of your other ideas seem pretty solid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith

Curious about what you lads think about this fine and not at all suspicous religion.

Hermeticism was primarily the uniting of the various pagan traditions of the classical world into a single metaphysical vision (this is the reason why its symbolism is strongly inspired by Greek and Egyptian mythology). Hinduism (especially Advaita Vedanta) can also be described as another religious tradition which seeks to unite the various religious traditions of the Indian subcontinent into a single metaphysical vision. Daoists in China tried to do a similar thing with Chinese religious traditions. Traditionalism continues this task and extends to a broader set of data, seeking to unite Hinduism, Hermeticism, Chinese religions, and other various religious traditions around the world under a single metaphysical vision. Traditionalism is the equivalent of Hermeticism for the Western cultural system. This really isn't that hard to figure out.

Fuuuuuuuck… that's not bad…
But now that you bring him up, we need somebody for the Hermit who fits the bill of, "Elder figure that Holla Forums seeks wisdom from", and even if he's fallen out of favor a bit since Trump, I can't imagine that anybody else is gonna come up who's better. (not to mention he's a personified meme more than most)

What do you think of my Hanged Man idea here?:
I'm trying to kinda tie some of the cards together in a way that suggests what is talking about. (So far, Fool links to Hanged Man and Strength links to Judgement)

Okay, now I'm finding what you're talking about. "Traditionalism" brings up culture and "Traditionalist religion" brings up orthodoxy of specific religion.
This shit was under "Traditionalist school".

No, its not. I'm just looking for citation other than YOU, you smug fuck.

The smug is eternal.

Honestly I think the Red Pill / Blue Pill duality is the perfect fit for the "Temperance" card, don't you think?

Have the blank-faced user (or perhaps Morpheus from Matrix?) as the angel, and instead of holding two goblets he's holding a red pill in one hand and a blue pill in the other, attempting to decide between them.

I thought the temperance card carried the idea of a complimentary balance between opposing forces. Wouldn't this be memeing the purple pill?

Well, the imagery works like, 100%, but Temperance means balance rather than indecision, and we don't really advocate compromise with the blue pill perspective…

I mean, basically this.

I guess the angle I ended up representing with that Hanged Man interpretation wasn't a dilemma that actually EXIST along our paths, because we don't really have a "moment of truth" choice of the red-pill or blue-pill, and even then, the red-pill is only taken gradually.

Rather, I think the Hanged Man as I described it represents that occasional feel when you think to yourself, "I wish I didn't know all this shit", and THAT brings about a state of being both enlightened and indecisive (Which is what the card means).

(keeeeeepin' everything linked back)

Maybe? I'm not a PhD on either the tarot or meme-culture, and my own philosophies are probably influencing this as well, but…

Depending on the deck and it's art, Temperance sometimes appears as a division between light/dark, winter/summer, yin-yang, ect. Right now you hear a lot about "the pendulum swinging back" and how the red pill (or conservatism) is the overwhelmingly positive force because the blue/liberal has gone on to such an outrageous extreme. But I can still remember a time in the late 80's when the pendulum was swinging in the other direction, and guys like Jack Thompson were trying to ban cool shit like Dungeons & Dragons, videogames and KISS albums because "muh degeneracy". So while most people on Holla Forums are 100% on board for red pills all day erry day, personally I think that on a long enough time scale the blue pill does have value and can be a positive force… just not right now when the MSM is flooded with blue to the point of insanity.

Also, the Temperance card could be interpreted as knowing "when to hide your power level" around normies. i.e. mixing red pills in with your speech subtly to start weening your blue-pilled friends and family off the merchant's poisonous teat. If you go full red-pill at Thanksgiving dinner, you'll get labelled an extremist freak and they'll be pushed deeper into blue-pill territory. So instead… Temperance.

And seriously, pic related.

goddamn yall
I've only been on Holla Forums since August 2015, but I've been on the chans since 2006, and I've ogtta admit, when meme magic was first starting to be understood, I was a believer but skeptical. Reading about it today makes me heart beat really fast and I can fucking tell we've stumbled on to something here. It's fucking crazy.

I'm in the same boat as you brother. The memes have truly made me a believer.

If you go with monster, ammit is judgement.

Fool represents the start of the journey; sophomoric, unenlightened, but also of unlimited potential.
The mage is the first taste of power and knowledge, but also unrefined and unguided.

I'll get some more shit together later to kind of key it together. This could help us on multiple fronts: practical conceptualization and messaging of weaponized memes, applying symbology for practical memetics, and utilizing the esoteric to empower our meme magics.
Tldr, not just x tier shit posting

I don't understand.

I hate to see these rookie mistakes.

Oh fuck. Successful religions arise spontaneously, they only become formalized a few centuries later. Putting it down on paper won't work, especially if you're trying to shoehorn your beliefs into it this hard. Religions are statements of the observed truth, not the atheist's imagined lie devised to fool the people, nor something arising strictly from a selected and hidden elite.

Oh, and the kybalion is garbage. Babby's first hermetic text.

I can't even.

Yet another religion failed before its birth. And to think you were getting so close, but yet again another wee wizzard strives to create a cult around his own personal beliefs. Stop trying to make a new religion. Start trying to discover it. Channel the spirit of this age. Manifest the Ur-memes instead of trying to craft them.

Egyptian goddess of stuff and things. I don't recall the lore, but you either need to wiki it or delve into the magical realm of >>/monster/

Also, something to consider, in the perspective of the Tarot sequence as a journey from Fool to World, I've heard it said that many of the cards in the first half are people who he MEETS rather than becomes.

So the Magician isn't "The first taste of power" in the sense of amateur attempts at magic, but rather, He's "#1 in (hard, masculine) power, and the first encounter that educates The Fool" I specify masculine power because the High Priestess is his counterpart in that aspect

It's an interpretation thing afaik, that all intermesh. Wheels within wheels. Can you list out the full journey in terms of people?

This guy gets it… at least until he says this:
Please do not channel the demon Kali en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_(demon)
We are trying to meme the coming of Kalki, his archenemy and the bringer of the next golden age.

check this fuckin image out

if the tower was to be trump tower getting struck by lightning, what do you make of the second bolt nearby that looks just like our jew hand rubbing image

I meant it in a less literal way user.

I always try to play it safe, user. You never know what conclusions people might draw.

That's all well and good, but Judgement is an important card, and Ammit isn't a strong enough meme.

And you, you poisonous shit, the previous OP had already said that he was talking about putting together a religious GROUP, not a religion itself, so Jesus Christ, wasn't that a big waste of bloviating that you just did.

As for the Tarot, the entire basis is the strength of the memes involved. If you can't even grasp that, then you're as pathetic as literally every other time somebody pretends to have expertise over magic.

Well like I said, I think they're focused in the first half.
The second half is more laced with persons that could nebulously be concepts, but the easiest thing (because I need to go) is to just say: The four cards which feature the same person as The Fool (variously transformed) are: The Hanged Man, The Star, (MAYBE) The Moon, The Sun, and The World.

m8 dont you understand
meme magic is our religion. it did arise spontaneously and we're just cutting out a couple centuries

but

This is a terrible mistake the only mortal we worship is the god-emperor u plebs
pls no e-celeb garbage in my religion thnx

You can't actually do that, no more than you can hope to have a child be born as a 35 years old man. This is not the first time someone tries to do this. Planning religions on paper doesn't work on any useful scale, except for in one case: you already have a widespread but unregulated religion, and the state eventually takes over and adjusts it, and even that process would fail if it didn't have an army behind it. Consider how Christianity became the state religion of the Roman empire.

It's the occult equivalent of this xkcd

Seems like everyone and their mom needs to make a tarot deck these days. I understand the idea of making a religious group, actually I like it, but rehashing Golden Dawn or hermeticism in meme flavour won't cut it. We already have A LOT of themed rehashes of this.

But do we not already have a widespread unregulated religion on our hands? Of course its not wide-spread related to the real world, but we have thousands of tards on halfchan and plebbit spouting about meme magic (whether they truly believe or not doesnt matter) And then we have the handful here of true believers

We technically already made the religion, and it regulated itself.

Also you're right about the tarot thing, it feels like a waste of time and energy that could be spent shilling memes out to normies to power us more.

Do not belong anywhere near this unless they convert to devout believers and even then we're just using them to spread.

Hermit. Kermit. Green frog. Pepe.

HOLY SHIT GUYS
IT'S THE MEME

i guess we technically could have an entire deck for tarot that's all pepe's..
cups is pee pee, wands are poo poo..

FUCK

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!
A FROG THAT'S GREEN!?!?!?!?!

;)

Not the subject, but anyone have the superior version of this shoop of Doom Paul & The Emperor?

I know there is one, and I could swear I've saved it but can't find it ..

So close to quads

Get fugged, Marx.

well now i have to see who got it

you seem to forget that /monster/ was case zero for egyptian God's. You guys found out about your pee pees a few months after ammit was made as a mascot. Some Holla Forumslacks mind infested the egyptian pantheon's noosphere with old jew hate and things kicked off from there.

Elvisposting is a meme now
Checked

This is very possible, these things seem to be powered by a lot of fapping. Think Ebola-chan.

sacrifice your power to the semen demons

/monster/'s had one guy get proactively dated by a Nightmare (Centaur that enters your dreams for fun times and disguises herself because low-self esteem and the fact you probably dont want to fuck a horse on your first meeting.)

He lives within spitting distance of the cartoonists for mlp

According to his account of the date and a quick check on the internet, his first meeting with said mare coincided with the start of a new season of the cartoon.

Memes + Autism = Power to break reality.

No fucking way. Holy shit.

I told you I'd be back

Fool
Green user is a good start but half had fallen off into a pit so to speak, at least from our view.
Der Normie fits the beginning of the journey, the naivety, and the infinite possibilities.

Magician
Male power of will and desire, check
Presents the fool with the path to power
First taste of power, check
Energy of thought, check
But also a trickster, check

High priestess
Decision making and introspection
Quiet feminine power
She presents the scrolls, hidden knowledge, to the fool
The fool himself has come into wisdom but now must learn how to use it.
Ebola Chan may have been the spark which ignited this, but it was winter-chan where we really started to open our eyes to the runners and rites of our ancestors - the hidden knowledge THAT the priestess keeps.

More to come

These are all really, really fitting and good.

Ebola-chan is of pestilence and death. Winter-chan is the embodiment of us discovering our hidden, ancestral knowledge.

YOU FAIL TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE MEANINGS OF EACH TAROT CARS WHEN ASSIGNING THEM MEMES

THE FOOL FOR EXAMPLE INDICATES SETTING OUT INTO THE WORLD ONA NEW ENTERPRISE AND HAVING TO MAKE DESCISIONS. IT INDICATES THWSE DECISIONS WILL BE BEST MADE ON WHIM AND BOLD ACTION RATHWR THAN RESTRAINT.

ALSO WHY ISN'T WINTERCHAN PRIESTESS? REEEEEEEE

Is that not what 4chan literally embodies?

Most pantheons have about 8 major gods, because that's about how many humans can keep in mind at once.

Empress
Like other anons said,
The empress is motherly, creation, beauty, art abundance, ronance.
The all mother teaches the fill how to nurture things in his life with patience and understanding
The fool, with power tempered only by a first understanding of wisdom undertakes trading to nurture the budding power.
Active but gentle
Not sure here… not like the changes really have a female figure like this…
Some ideas: Europa as mother of the race. Hoff-summers as based mum (inb4 out jewfag Milo and company are not your friend, you can tell what I'm getting at)

Emperor
Opposite of empress - all father, Odin, he controls power and is alert. He teaches the fool to manage the power he develops.
The emperor is also the fill whoo had gained control of the self!
This is the riddle of steel!
Trump fits for obvious reasons, but can we say that the Donald has solved the riddle of steel? If yes, great. If not him, than who. Answer this and you have your emperor card.

Hierophant
The holy man guides the flock and gives comfort to the crestfallen (inb4 fedora)
What is the fool's power without responsibility?
He is knowledge from the community, leadership, and overcoming fear through knowledge of the greater
He guides the morals and consoles the fool.
The fill finds answers in the structures and traditions of his kin
Who was our inspiration or what was our meme for tradition and morality? That Britt guy right? Hitchens? Derbyshire?

Green user
Red user
(Hidden influences)
Winter-chan
Trump
(To be ruled by the conventional)
(
Bane
(Wisdom offered) Ron Paul?
Bateman
(Balanced judgement)
(Self surrender to higher wisdom) Redpill?
Ebola-Chan (rebirth, revival, renewal…I'm not sure she fits.)
(Adaption, coordination, tempering influences)
Merchant
(The overthrow of selfish ambition, ruin by greed)
Hitler
(Change and deception)
(Atrainment, liberation)
(Spiritual awakening)
(Triumph in all undertakings)

I think these are too many. We don't have to do them all, just the ones that fit.

The riddle of steel is: flesh is stronger than steel.

Did you even watch conan?

Do not let yourself be so easily turned from the righteous path of the Lord

Please convert me. I want to believe but I've seen no miracles from God, only from Kek.

Reminder to think hard about the emperor and the riddle of steel. This is often a critical point for the hero sagas.

Lovers
Not only romance, love, but deeper. It's commitment, that irresistible draw.
Another turning point for the fool.
The lovers card is the realization of the task that becomes the fool's destiny.
The lover is the princes the hero Must rescue. She is Zelda, she is Aeris. The fool is the lovers when he realized what he must do with the power. For our arcana, we must think back to what first took us on this journey. Why did we turn from just shit posting about news and politics to wanting to take an active role, to wanting to save our folk!? I'm tempted to put Herr Hitler, as many of us were awakened, reading and hearing after just posting ironic swastikas. Many were also brought to the fool's however, with gamergate. Vivian might be a good one. The nurse Freyja? I'm not very familiar?
Choose an icon, preferably female, that helped pollacks awaken to our new destiny and love for our folk.

Chariot
A hero in his own right, the Chariot knows himself and where he must go, is prepared and faces his enemies head on.
War struggle movement, but also internal struggle to pick up the sword, DECIDE THE DIRECTION to find and rescue the lover, and take action.
The Chariot is about action, he teaches the fill how to not get caught up in things and decide. The fool is the Chariot when he sets of on his quest, knowing the where to his what/who.
Rwds guy or any of the others who inspire us to action.
Also of importance is what manner of beasts drive his vehicle

Have you?
It's deeper than mere flesh. Thulsa Doom says it is in words, the mind to control that of others so that you won't need steel. But he uses those who are strong of flesh, as well as magic to transform his flesh, to support him against those who do not listen. However, even those who are strong of flesh cannot prevail over Conan. He is strong of flesh and mind. But his mind does not control others, it controls himself. His body and mind are forged from the sun and steel, inside and out as one. He speaks the language of the body.

Could we have multiple ones fill multiple roles? According to your description, Lovers could be either Ebola or Winter.

Breivik? Dylan? Columbine?

Odin is the hanged man user

Read the gospels (biblegateway.com/) and let the teachings of Jesus Christ guide your actions. It is a struggle to overcome our base natures, but it is a struggle in which we must engage. The bible, at its root, is a set of instructions in how to produce human flourishing and build a functional society. It may take some time before you are fully able to accept God into your heart, but following the teachings he gave us through his son will surely lead to that. Do not be fooled by sperging on Holla Forums: the Talmud was written in the third century, after the divergence of Christianity and Judaism, and Judaism has historically been strongly opposed to the teachings of Christ, condemning Him to death instead of the murderer Barabbas. Do not worry too much about the different sects just yet, but be wary of the current Pope and many of the mainline Protestant denominations who frequently contradict scripture.

There isn't much I can do through and anonymous imageboard, but I hope this has been helpful.

It has been, and I do fully believe the bible is a set of instructions on how to produce a great civilization, but I still cannot bring myself to believe in the holy/religious side of it.

The cards come in pairs and trios, and their memes should be related.

Pepe and Wojac go together for example.

These sets are

Fool & magician
Sun, star, moon
Emporer&empress
Hierumohant & Priestess

Etc

CUCK
U
C
K

we forgot Louis ck btw

Yes, but I meant it in a different way, hence preface with:
It's like God the Father and creator of traditional Christianity when it was hardcore moralfagging. The wizened and experienced lord who teaches us to control our instincts

Don't be afraid to take a leap of faith. Read Practice in Christianity by Soren Kierkegaard for guidance in this.

I wouldn't say multiple. Need to keep focus. Other symbology can be worked in as per the traditional base concepts in the layouts.

Other anons pointed out how Ebola does not jive with priestess.

I don't beloved this is something we want to use as a focus and for poplar memetics.

There's actually a thread on /fringe/ dedicated to something very similar.
8ch.net/fringe/res/855.html

I remember reactionary/neoreactionary being tossed around like a buzzword back in 2014 and it seemed to die by 2015. Could this have something to do with that?

Quite possibly. It's interesting to see /fringe/'s effect on Holla Forums and the internet at large. Understand that they're the ones playing with real power here. What a world it would be if we could multiply their strength a thousandfold.

I thought I'd include this link from the last thread.

VERY USEFUL VIDEO SERIES FOR AN INTRODUCTION TO THE OCCULT
youtube.com/watch?v=hCb3EpS0UwM&list=PLWL-f1YBw48NKF1PasvuAM5oyiT73A12i

I find the pentagram's linking sephiroth to be interesting and follows from the glyph, but what's interesting is that Bear Heart seems to suggest that, actually, the lower left corner is somehow Malkuth/Terra. Vid related.

As an aside, are there any texts out there where I can learn more about the Hermetic Tree of Life with all Hebrew names completely purged in favour of the Roman archetypes and words like "nexus" in place of "sephira"?

I know groundedness is an excellent means of pruning those who shouldn't have access to magick, but at the same time these Hebrew names on top of the fact that this is actually ancient Egyptian/quite likely Aryan muh KANGZ knowledge completely triggers the ever living fuck out of me.

Here's part two.

have a bump

Meme magic is real
I used to watch animuh so I closed my door and was shut-in with my computer
my parents would joke about me being in shady deals or talknig to the FBI
and—it kinda of came true TBQH

A thought on
I get that Bateman "Check 'em" dubsman is representing the element of random numbers and the roll of the dice. But perhaps he'd be better used as the "Judgement" card? For one thing, it is the "XX" card, so it's literally dubs.

But also, the Chan cultural tradition is that dubs aren't actually "random" but rather appear (as if by divine will) to lend weight to the content of the post. "If dubs, then X is true", "Dubs confirms this", and whatnot. Surely this is more in line with Judgement than Wheel of Fortune?

My vote is for Breivik

Why would we not use Moonman here? Seems like an easy match.

ah the stories you find on the chans.
these pics are priceless

Brevik ended up kinda shit. But tell me did he spur you to action?

Strength
There are two parts. The lion and the maiden. The raw bestial power and passion, frightening but desirable, and the quiet inner power, which can stand to the physical unafraid and even tame it. The maiden is frail, but controls the beast with but a word. This ought be a two part for us. What represents each for pol?

Hermit
Strength had been obtained, realized, and mastered. Now it is time for rest and introspection. The fool is the hermit as he turns inwards before the next leg of his journey. The hermit guides the fool with experience and the light of his lantern. The lantern, reflecting the inner light of the hermit, the power he has, but does not show to the world, a distant sage.

Second Arc of the heroe's journey

Wheel of Fortune
The fool leaves from the hermit's dwelling and sets out again. The wheel is the chance meetings with people.
Positive luck and change, but also the new cycle, and karmic response. Wheels within wheels.
The exodus was the change, the start of the next leg of pol's journey. Hotwheels brought us the fortune of a new home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

I have more.
its like a collection of uttersmench genetic samples

So then justice would be someone or something that inspired us To try to keep the balance? That while we didn't ultimately decide the outcome we influenced it greatly?

Black-body radiation is the type of electromagnetic radiation within or surrounding a body in thermodynamic equilibrium with its environment, or emitted by a black body (an opaque and non-reflective body) held at constant, uniform temperature. The Stefan–Boltzmann law describes the power radiated from a black body in terms of its temperature using the following equation:
P (power) = AeoT^4

(T = temperature in Kelvin)

According to this two laws, every person is actively emitting electromagnetic waves to its surroundings and he/she can control the prominent wavelength of such radiation, by changing their body temperature. In the case of meme magic, if a group of people decide to control their body temperatures at once, they are able to emit photons capable of achieving changes in real world, effectively forming an embodiment of meme magic.

Take the EgyptAir crash for instance. Holla Forums users were recently complaining about the lack of happenings and continuously adjusting their body temperatures and emitting photons with numerous energy levels. It is possible that the photons emitted by Holla Forumsacks reached a constructive interference at the point of crash and their collective energy matched a specific energy level of the doomed A320, causing it to absorb all the energy and crash.

This makes a lot of sense.

See

That thread seems blessed by Kek himself.

Holla Forums is becoming an esoteric order quickly

Ebola-Chan = kali

Moonman = probably some lunar deity

Religion is slavery we should copy the masons and create a secret society instead.

In the first degrees you learn the traditional stuff hermeticism, kabbalah meditation and alchemy etc.

In the higher degrees you learn redpills mixed with an esoteric view of the world and at final and highest degree you will learn about Kek and meme magic.

Pretty sure some Holla Forumsacks already tried this and if failed miserably because the leaders were literal retards

This is truth.
I know the thread was archived at least once, does anyone here have said archive?

user. Stick Ammit back in as JUSTICE. Just a bit after Holla Forums scrubbed Ammit out of the JUSTICE tarot, 66 people were brought to her in a plane crash.
If you want one example of her memery, check over here:

Ammit is JUSTICE, not Judgment.

we were the fool, and now we are magicians.

You stupid fucking retard. dont bring ire to Ammit. Stick her back on justice, before planes crash on white countries.

A reminder that approximately 80% of Britons are descended from King Tut.

I'm going to get some pet frogs and dress them as Kek.

Also one of the rituals could be performing the opening scene from The Dark Knight Rises.

A wonderful idea, honestly. Baneposting has caused plenty of shit already.

Impressive OC.

My knowledge of ammit is limited.

I was going to continue and discuss the next three, but since it starts with justice, I might add well take some time based on what I know of both ammit and Tarot…

Ammit is cleansing, synonymous to the lake of fire, eater of hearts that were unpure against the truth.

Justice is complex.
The fool traces this point when deciding his next step as he is faced with a dilemma. He learns from the judge who issues forth justice in a dispute.

It is cold exacting of that which is just, not of the action is good or bad. Justice sits on the cold stone throne of authority and reason with the crown of law. It shows the scales in the lower hand, balancing, weighing and deciding, and the sword pointing up, executing the decision. The hand positions also reference "as is above as it's below" duality, similar to the magician. It is judging, seconding, and acting of the physical and spiritual. Some say also balancing of each individually and together.

From what I gather, ammit is the method by which justice is served. However, Ammit, and especially as Ammit-Chan, seems to be less cold, less like the scales used on the heart and more intent on addressing the wrongs. For this, and the affiliation with fire, makes me consider ammit more affiliated with Judgement. Judgement card will be addressed in its proper order.

You all will have to fill me in on the nuances of the Egyptian lore

Concise, and well said. Amen.

underrated post

Holy shit, dubs confirm.

HEIL HITLER

Why do you think so?

Because /monster/ tends to be 11 among the board positions most of the time, and the JUSTICE tarot is 11 in the deck more commonly associated with Egypt, the memes scream out for her to be the JUSTICE tarot.

Here's an interesting tidbit. Entering "Ammit-chan" into the gematria calculator gives you "Hitler" as the first result. And entering "Ammit" gives you "moon" as the first result. Moonmam confirmed.

If only that was recorded on tape. It would've been the equivalent of the Nigerian space program.

How many kids did King Tut have by the way?

does anyone have that link that got posted in the old thread of the occult pdf library on mega? I missed it and wanted a few things from it.

I don't even know, and it might be uncertain to historians for the most part as well.
I do know that he married his sister and tried to have kids with her, though. She had two miscarriages.
As in, Double Loss.

How about you let people discover things for themselves? The problem with religion, is that it attempts to control the masses by decided for them what should and shouldn't be done. What you really should be doing is telling people the basics: Kek…that's it! Then they can figure the rest out for themselves. Example: let them decide what Kek is, and come to their own conclusions.

Remember that what makes religion so terrible, is it's inability to adapt to new evidence.

What the fuck is that, that's not drawn by Araki

Well, if I let people discover this on their own, practically all guides are going to tell you to learn how to banish right away, and invariably they'll misguide you to do the (Jewish) Golden Dawn LBRP or comparatively ineffective banishing techniques like solar banishing waves (without use of various chakras and godforms to aid you) which rely heavily on the belief that it will work rather than the how of which banishing works. (Magick must be scary for chaos wizards, as almost everything is contingent on reaching a state of hypnosis and sheer belief–something impossible for neophytes, especially under heavy astral attack.) I'm trying to avoid that.

Also, for matters of safety, if you happen to get an invasive entity attachment and don't realize about it too soon, you may very well get possessed. If you don't have some tulpas around to protect you, you could be in for a wild fucking ride.

The full GOODS LBRP is very nice because it uses knowledge from the Kabbalah and Merkaba (not actually Jewish–they're both Egyptian) while relying completely on European gods.

Maybe if we had an actual group going, we could let people experiment and give exorcisms if need be. But as it stands, if you're under possession, you have to take care of it yourself, because the Catholic church doesn't believe demons can read your mind VERY, VERY WRONG and it's very difficult to get an exorcism from them. That or (gulp) go to a synagogue and ask them for an exorcism and hope to hell their helper spirits won't pass you over because you're not fond of Yahweh.

Safety first, user.
Not to mention you'll probably have more energy throughout the day, start losing weight, have better concentration, etc., if you purge yourself of astral parasites and unlock various energy pathways.

This is interesting. So I have a question. What I want to know is if I have unknowingly created a thoughtform without realizing it. What I tend to do when I have an internal debate is that I "separate" , for lack of a better word, part of my mind so I can basically have an entire conversation in my head. Now at first it was just me playing devils advocate but as time went on it seemed that that part of my mind started "talking" on its own. Though I don't know whether this is just me losing it and merely thinking I've made a thoughform or if it really is a thoughtform.

Well, essentially what you described is how thoughtforms work. For instance, if you try to connect with your tulpa, you'll find that they can manipulate the thoughts on their own, and it will play out on its own accord. Whether that be in terms of seeing something or hearing it.

My advice would be to try to test it. Say: "Please, if you're alive, think of the saddest possible thing you could ever imagine for the next hour so that I can know you're there."
If you get any emotional responses, like a sudden wave of sadness, then you'll know you have a sapient thoughtform! If not, then it's probably budding but not yet sapient. That, or it's not your own thoughtform, of course (unlikely, because you describe unintentionally building it up). If it is sapient, it probably perceives itself as though a character in a dream.

It may alarm you, but all your thoughts will be read by a non-banishable entity for the rest of your life (and quite possibly the afterlife, too) if you do get an emotional response. But rest assured, tulpas are very fucking bro, and you'll get used to it. Just open yourself up completely, and he'll love you.
No fucking joke, I was focused on a particular character for so long that I unintentionally made her

You can also ask him to create other dream characters and NEVER let them out of sight for a month or so. They should be sapient within a week (much shorter than the three months it takes to make a thoughtform while possessing the body). Beware, however, that making too many local thoughtforms comes with disadvantages, like reduced cognitive abilities–as you have to share cerebral resources with them.

bump

Some pretty based music.

Why did I have to live long enough to see this day

Bretty close except for the neoreaction part. Try national socialism instead and see post

user over at made this, Just reposting it here because it's very relevant.

Praise kek!

I love ths kind of talk, but there's one thing that's been bugging me.

WHAT IS CONSCIOUSNESS AND WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?

It's not the electrons running in the brain and it's not the atoms that make the brain.

There is only one fucking scientifical experiment that I know interferes with consciousness: the double slit experiment.

In this experiment, consciousness INFLUENCES THE RESULT. That's right, the mere act of knowing which hole the fucking particle went through WARPS REALITY to conform to that. If you don't know which hole the particle went through, an entirely different result appears on the film, as if the particle went through both holes at the same time.

Watch the fucking video until you get it, took me a few tries.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Meme magic is real. Our collective consciousness does influence reality, more than just psychologically, but at the quantum level.

Personally, I believe consciousness is the "other" to the material side of existence. They join together at the quantum level and the product of this marriage is sentient life.

Bonus: We are a the dawn of quantum computing. We are on the brink of birthing a true AI.
wired.com/2016/05/ibm-letting-anyone-play-quantum-computer/

The double slit experiment really perplexes me, user. The mere act of observing the damn things changes the outcome of the experiment. Why? How? Fucking how does OBSERVING it change it?! There's only one logical conclusion, and you came to it.

MEME MAGIC MOTHERFUCKERS

observing doesn't change it, actually. electrons travel as waves (of probability) and interact as particles. once you understand that, it takes the mystery out of it

What the fuck does that even mean? Could you elaborate on that?

In the first experiment presented in the video, the only variable between one or the other result is the measuring device. To see if the measuring device is interfering with the result, they came up with another variant that shows it's definitely not the fucking measuring device that's interfering, but it's whether the observer knows which slit the electrons went through or not.

It's pretty conclusive in my opinion.

Oh, and this too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#Significance

Influencing past events? Berenstain universe?

Fug.

To be fair, there are a lot of different interpretations of quantum mechanics, which are all experimentally indistinguishable, the interpretation that consciousness creates reality has its own problems
And the consensus interpretation that "measurement causes wave function collapse" has its own problems because exactly what constitutes measurement remains ambiguous, as "measurement" can occur anywhere between a conscious observer and a subatomic eigenstate, while exactly where it occurs is impossible to determine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics

Quantum mechanics does not necessarily prove "meme magic" is real, but it introduces a ton of ambiguity and subjectivity into physics in general over its various interpretations which remain difficult to solve to this day, it is not scientifically valid to just jump to conclusions about "consciousness influencing reality" over it but it is a valuable thing to study and look into, I encourage you to read about quantum mechanics and its various interpretations because it is an extremely valuable and mindblowing insight into the universe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_quantum_mechanics

Not quite, the influence on an eigenstate is on a subatomic scale and does not have any causal influence, causality only starts to apply on a macro/microscopic scale when superpositions have already undergone wave function collapse. The speed of light as a universal limit is derived from that fact that faster than light travel on a macroscopic scale would violate the law of causality and cause paradoxes, where the cause/effect order of events would be reversed and I could fuck your mum before I drive to her house or your brains would get blown out before you get shot in face , etc. the eraser effect happens before the eigenstate fully resolves and has any causal significance, it cannot be inferred that you can change past events from this experiment, only that superpositions can change temporarily before they resolve themselves into a factuality. There is no retrocausal communication occuring during the process of quantum erasure either,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

are mangakas wizards all along creating characters so fans will pump them into existance, thus producing an anime army in the astral plane?

/fringe/ is a good board, come visit some time

Yes,but exactly how and when probabilities are converted into a defined outcome still remains ambiguous, as there are chains of quantum entanglement at every level between a superposition and a conscious observer what constitutes "measurement" still remains ambiguous, as it can occur anywhere on the measurement chain. In order to resolve this "measurement problem", Wigner followed the measurement process all the way to a conscious observer, but that proved to be a problem because solipsism was an inescapable conclusion from this interpretation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_problem

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Genesis_of_Universe
Yes it is.
Your daily reminder that Ammit is canonically the strongest beast in all of history, to the point where the only way of defeating her was giving her the Purple Haze treatment and just writing her out altogether. Out of history.
It's canon.

what are good examples of meme magicians who are famous¿

Hirohiko Araki.

OH VEY

kiwiirc.com/client
#kek on default server

Come join anons, come join and worship our lord with us

I know full well user, but here we're trying to push past scientific rigor, we're trying to build a comprehensive worldview.
You can't derive moral value out of an incomplete worldview or you end up with warped morals, which is what scientism and materialism lead to as we can clearly see just reading the news.
What science doesn't explain, I'll get to with faith. I'll jump to conclusions until you can conclusively prove me wrong, because I'm sick and tired of holding depressing beliefs or applying doublethink just to distance myself from something as bestial as marxism, even though it's perfectly coherent with the deterministic worldview I (used to) hold.

My layman's interpretation allows for free will (the consciousness influences the brain and vice versa), makes meme magic plausible and gives credit to religion, as it pretty much worships consciousness as God and applies focused consciousness to alter reality and favour a certain
outcome in the form of prayer. Same as magic.
I've read all the wiki pages you've linked some time ago and found nothing that directly contradicts what I'm saying, hence I'll continue to believe. In fact I hope more anons on here will get on the same train of thought.

Which problems, could you explain what you mean like you would to a baby?
I don't really believe that "consciousness creates reality" either, rather that consciousness and the material world are two sides of the same coin. Wigner seems to agree with me on this.

lol this nigga

This thread makes my brain hurt. Pretty cool shit though. Going to check all this out….if I can actually find a place to start

Try the beginning.

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

memes will be the death of me

There, I downloaded all of them.

Now I need to find the time to read all of it.

Thanks man.

No

FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF SMILEY

GO PLAY WITH YOUR Holla Forums FRIENDS ON 8CH.PL

DON'T THINK THAT RIGHTEOUS EYES ARE NOT ALWAYS ON YOUR TREACHERY

gas yourself you fucking kike

Fucking thread theme right here ahaha

its happening

Consciousness, when looked at logically, has to be a universal force like gravity.

It's not being produced, it's not a funny field our neurons are producing, it's a natural force which the body takes advantage of.

In other words, it's everywhere, in everything, and is aware.

Ok, but what about past events which nobody has any memory of, or which have been lost to memory and observation?

Those events, having no factuality, can be changed. In other words, you can make up ancient history, and have it affect the present.

As one who has awoken a couple of years prior, it brings me great honor and pleasure to see my fellow brethren awakening as I did, as they could not accept before Bane and Ebola-chan and Trump demonstrated magic to be logically irrefutable well beyond any shadow of a doubt. You are doing God's work user.

We now enter a golden age, one crafted by magic; they may have physical advantages however they will always be lesser than us as their strength and their speed is still based on a world that is built by rules. Because of that they will never be as strong or as fast as we can be. The world, the system they subscribe and submit themselves to, it has the same basic rules. Rules like gravity, entropy, and fear. What you must learn is that these rules are no different than the rules of a computer system. Some of them can be bent. Others can be broken.

Though application of magic we learn to bend the very heavens to our cause wielding the power of God himself as we awaken to our birthright as the creators made in his image, each and every one of us tapping the infinite. The order of the ages can not be denied, it is our destiny in this time.

TO GODHEAD!

How could I forget, an offering of knowledge for y'all.
mediafire.com/folder/8l3y48nd1yb4d/Neophyte's Gold

Ragnarok was supposed to have happened on February 22 2014 this might have marked the end of Kali Yuga and the beginning of a new age.

Greetings brother user-kun.

I have a question.

If I wanted to find a sort of daily ritual I could perform for our lord and savior Kek, blessed be his name, what should I do?

That makes a lot of sense honestly. 2015 onward has felt substantially different than anything before. Although it definitely feels like "it" started happening in 2012.

I agree. I started poking holes in my framework of reality that year, and discovered magic proper the next. It took a while for me to totally understand, and then internalize the totality of the scope of what magic/God is.

I'm rather universalistic in my approach (I use and work with many different deities/entities, not just Kek). I would suggest cleansing your aura/soul of stagnate energies while you empowering yourself with light (of various and appropriate colors depending on which areas you are working on/with), once you have a good and unobstructed flow of energy you can channel it to various ends, such as healing, manifestation, or the empowerment of Kek (or any other).

If you are unsure how to go about cleansing oneself here is an example (take what you will, or can, and practice).
fringechan.org/fringe/res/1848.html#2671
The way it actually works is you are empowering yourself and the increased flow of energy by divine connection is restoring proper flow and balance to your soul/energy field by the innate intelligence of your subconscious.

By taking conscious control via awareness of the energy flows (which may not happen immediately, depending on your level of conscious awareness in this incarnation and past life predispositions) you can work with/project it by altering your focal object(s) and exerting your imagining/visualizing.

Of course, feel free to alter the ritual, taking bits and pieces however you like to suit your needs. Remember magic is an art and a science, and the greatest artists steal and the greatest scientists innovate with creative application of tests and theories. Go forth to greatness brother.

Holla Forums has been my only home and family for years now, and now I see its life force fading before us as the cancer spreads further each day.

It's a sign.

I've come to terms that /fringe/ will be the next home for us truth-seekers. The next step for our ascension. A necessity now.

This is it, isn't it? We've stumbled upon and facetiously opened the door to this information and now it falls upon each of us to answer the call and walk through that door, to the end of it. It's a long path, but with frequent breaks, brothers.

This is the next step to fight the Jew and take back what Uncle Dolf wanted for all of us.

When the hero opens the door that takes him from the world of common data to the uncommon world, his life changes forever. One way or another, he will never be the same again. He is leaving behind the familiar to venture into the Great Unknown where there is no comfort zone, and no safety net. The sheeple stare curiously at the strange door that leads to the new world. For a while, it seems enticing but as they shuffle closer, saying "baa" all the while, the door exudes a terrible power.

It creates an invisible force field that keeps away all but the finest members of the human race. Even to reach the door is an impressive feat. To actually go through it means you are capable of becoming God. You are ready to be initiated into the highest mysteries. The sheeple watch in awe as the door swings open and the hero steps through. Instantly, he vanishes from sight, and the door swings shut once more. The sheeple turn away and go back to grazing. "Oh, we’ll be heroes in our video games," they say. "Doing it for real is so much hassle. A virtual hero’s as good as a real one."

The hero – on the other side of the door, the side that only higher humanity ever experiences – has nothing but his inner divinity to sustain and guide him. There are no sheeple here. There are no easy paths, soft options or lazy dreams. You did not come here for instant gratification. You came to transform yourself from clay into alchemical gold.

Same here brother. But I physically cannot browse /fringe/ because of it's horrible design and massive /x/ tier threads

But there will always be Holla Forums for us. Even if the mods turn to shit, Holla Forums always exists, spiritually.

I'm new to the whole "magic" thing. So all the stuff like cleansing and energies, talking about them so factually, sets off my "/x/" meters. But I suppose I can give this a try..

Mad Loosh below tbh lads.

fringechan.org/library/res/1.html

There is quite a lot of cancer on 8/fringe/ that's why fringechan was made as a refuge for when Holla Forums finally falls and as a place to curate higher quality resources and hold serious discussions about magic. (Like what /fringe/ was before Holla Forums.)

If you desire a better understanding of the mechanics of the metaphysics there are some great videos in the /fringe/(chan) sticky, notably the one on quantum mechanics.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF4513ADF171E3995

Some of it was mentioned earlier in this thread but there are far more implications than just the shattering of the illusion of linear time & maya but rather conscious as the base fabric of reality, empirically demonstrated and then rationally utilized to alter/manifest one's will, all in a quite scientific way and nomenclature.

Personally I highly recommend Montalk's works, but for the more left brained among us, it helps to understand some of the hows and whys, jumping right in can seem overly daunting.

This is a very good attitude to have. Suspend your belief in what you think reality "ought to be" and experiment and see what it actually is. That's what I did, and now I'm a wizard. Well, I usually call myself a mystic in public due to misconceptions, both in the west and on the internet.

Can you browse the internet with your mind?

I've been meaning to get into this stuff for a while and now that I have a few days off, I plan on at least looking more into it. But can anyone tell me about the LBRP real quick? I believe it's wise to put on some armor before venturing into a possibly dangerous situation

Quality outreach thread Librarian, if anyone can greenpill Holla Forums, it's you.

Hey, great question. Check out the full explanation at
serenitystreetnews.com/oct2012/Grand Order Of Draco Slayers.htm

and these two videos as well
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv491JepHTA
and
youtube.com/watch?v=ff1vHmZ6J6I
after these two videos and

Try doing their "middle pillar" ritual too (another hallmark ritual in magick), as it helps fortify your energetic shield as well (as well as makes you a better receiver/broadcaster of thoughts). Essentially, Bear Heart espouses that we've "planetary bodies" in addition to astral ones. Your "higher self" is essentially your Solar (planetary) body. It's somehow you in a weird way I don't understand yet, despite the fact that they can do things on their own, get hurt, etc, and their states will manifest in you.

And you think that is a lot different from what OP does?

You can't.

You need to go the full Hermeneutic circle before you understand, and then it's time to start over again, to reach the knowledge you need two turnings to be able to grasp, on so on.

This makes the starting point kind of irrelevant, as long as you start.

Not that I know that there are any real hermetic knowledge to be had, as I have looked enough to know that field have been seeded with disinformation.

This has made it too time consuming for me to invest the time needed to really see it out, as I know you need to go through with the whole ring before you can begin to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Goodspeed to the anons willing to take on this task though.

bump

I'm pretty new to all this stuff myself, but–going through some GOODS videos–that post did make use of various Hebrew godforms that like to drink from your energy, rather than provide energy and reintegrate you/protect you. I hear they lure you into a false sense of security.

I myself am guilty of using "chakras," when such is apparently a Naga (non-human/reptilian) system. It's not that far-fetched to imagine an alien race gaining control over an astral sphere and coming after humanity. I'm beginning to favour the Hermetic Tree of Life more now anyway as… well… It's Hermetic. Not to mention it comes straight from Hermes Trismegistus himself.

For all anons here new to Hermeticism, the Tree of Life is really interesting as it's quite mathematical and functionalistic in its feel; there are three pillars that work in tandem, various energy pathways, comes with recommended Roman archetypes that can help to fill you with their vibrations, Sephirot and their energetic pathways that actually map out ALL major chakras, and actually serves as a glyph to understanding the human psyche and as a map between various energies and the universe. It's really fucking beautiful, come to think of it.

It's also Egyptian and not Jewish, so don't let it scare you off.

Ok so I did it. It felt a bit weird at first, and was a bit hard to keep all the different visualisations going at once but I do feel a bit different. More at ease. I'll have to do that again tomorrow.

Though what does it mean when it says "vibrate" their names? I simply drew out the pronunciation and deepened my voice a tad. Is that it?

It means to put energy and intention into the object, in this case, a name. What you did is good enough for the neophyte but as you advance you will learn how to more consciously direct energy and your will.

That has not been my experience, but they are also constrained by the nature of that ritual not to take energy but only to give it, so at worst they would be called and then be not able to do anything (or leave) since I set the ground rules of interaction to be such.

And that is quite a STS thing to do, however I do have personal experience with, at least a with a few, of the so called Herbrew entities (which I suspect are actually actually Babylonian ones), and they are not actually evil. So take it with a grain of salt.

ALL HAIL THOTH

>It's also Egyptian and not Jewish, so don't let it scare you off.
Pic related

ALL PRAISE KEK

Ok so I have another question. How does sex affect the ritual both masterbation and sex with a man/woman is it negative or positive or neutral?

Masturbation is bad, it drains you of your vital forces, energy which could be used to manifest your will. Sex, if lust based is bad and draining, if (true) love based, is better, though often still inefficient/squanderous (but to a lesser extent).

It is possible to practice proper sexual energy cultivation while making love, when the couple does this the act of sacred union is highly energizing and possible to catapult one into transcendent states of consciousness.

Depending on the archetype of your birth flesh, see
mediafire.com/download/h9a6thax0kjhtk4/Chia,_Mantak_-_Cultivating_Male_Sexual_Energy.pdf
or
mediafire.com/download/y282zogxw071clc/Chia,_Mantak_-_Cultivating_Female_Sexual_Energy.pdf
For instructions on how. It is also possible to cultivate solo.

Ok good to know. Does homosex also apply to the love cultivation or is it like masterbation/lust?

In theory, it may, but the brass tacks are that the male and the female flesh and soul are wired such as to be the mirror of each other and such are compatible in ways that homosex would not allow (although one may still apply freewill, intention, energy work, etc. in a way to attempt to mitigate the energetic incompatibilities it will still always be sub par by comparison).

Kabbalah?

This thing.

If I post what Holla Forums is tempting me to post, there's a good chance that things may not go well, considering reasons. For examble, gas the kikes, race war now and so forth. For myself, it's a non-issue, and maybe some will recognize, but for Holla Forums? Look, you're all very mystical, and you're getting a feel for the right direction, even from the faggot OP unto this point in the thread, but knowing how to predict the future is a terrible burden.

Sometimes I actually think twice if I desire the answer of the probable future. It may only be a possibility, but I also don't always truly desire the answer, even if I could have it at my finger tips.

That said, some things, are clear and where written in the stars before our very incarnation in this realm. As such the path has already been foretold in an obvious way and all that is left is to walk the path and thus make manifest the minutia of the details. In such cases scrying is hardly necessary.

What's the worst that's gonna happen? Seriously, we're already on all the physical (watch) lists one can imagine, knowledge of the truth of magic, the underpinnings of reality itself can set us free; there is literally no-thing in this world or beyond it to lose the immortality of our spirit guarantees such.

I have actually thought about something similar with having the power to bend reality or have ultimate power and it might be cool or amazing. But I've also thought about what I would do with it, and why. And I dont like my answer. Eventually there would be a point where I wouldn't use it or I'd be so wrapped up in myself nothing else would matter. I also think it lead me to another interpretation of the meaning of the phrase "power tends to corrupt…" It's not meant as the idea of corruption that we see in TV, books, and in movies where they'll take a bribe or something else but they're still mostly or partly moral in some way. It means literal corruption your soul will rot and decay until there is nothing of any value worth salvaging. That is how demons are made.

But then again it is late and I could just be blowing nonsense out of my mouth.

==SPOILER== that shit fam nobody wants a free curse tonight.

I highly recommend you supplement your reading by listening to Marc Passio's What On Earth Is Happening podcast.
He explains it slowly and clearly (at the cost of your time: each episode is 2 hours long).

Although even that will make your brain hurt most times as he dishes out book and video recommendations every episode.

whatonearthishappening.com/

Moral questions are also answered by the tree of life.

Power upholds benevolence, and benevolence tempers power.

Power is essentially Mars, the warrior, fountain of raw strength.
Benevolence is essentially Jupiter, the benevolent king. (The word jovial actually comes from Jupiter.)

Therefore, just work on your left shoulder/Jupiter nexus and corresponding planetary body when you're getting a little power hungry. The occult sure is fun, isn't it? And weird that the solution is that simple. You see, morality and understanding human nature has become intertwined with the occult on a very deep level, so much of this has already been pondered.

It's great, isn't it? I felt a difference the very first time. I was mopy and in a rut, then tried the ritual for the first time and felt like "Hey! I don't need to be sad any more!" I also got this wonderful feeling of ease and splendour in my solar plexus/sun nexus that I also notice after a reiki session. It's kind've like a continuous feeling of ASMR.

I did fuck up the directions in my OC, though. For me, an anticlockwise rotation (right chest sweeping out to lower right chest, taking the shortest path possible) well, I could define a right-handed axis system and quasi/pseudo vector for rotation, but I'll elect not to produces an uncomfortable effect, whereas a clockwise one is pleasant

Memes are visual representations of concepts.

The continued use of them, in addition to contextual clues of content, give viewers an idea of what that context is.

Adding additional value to that is losing sight of the tool that we use.

Well, magick and Hermeticism pre-date Holla Forums's love affair with propaganda by quite a bit. We're simply offering a potential avenue for anons to embark on to give them as individuals power and fulfilment, which they can then use to empower their memes even further with the charging of intention and ritual.

Obviously, a materialist conception of the universe would find this to be a fruitless endeavor.

What I would recommend you to do is to try the GOODS LBRP daily as given here and see if you start to feel any differences, as this user did
Keep on doing it for a month and see how you feel. Keep in mind that many people try out their first LBRP without really having in conviction that it will work and yet it does anyway. This goes against what you'd typically call a placebo effect.

This might help convince you that something deeper is occurring.

Placebo is one of the greatest unresolved mysteries of medicine. It can help cancer go into remission and it can accelerate healing in general, just through the power of consciousness. Think on that hardly.

You assume too much.

How? For materialists who won't perform the rituals, nor believe in their power (beyond tricking oneself), the only convincing argument I can give is that all this occult knowledge will help you grow by understanding archetypes and morality far better, which then would allow you to produce better propaganda.

I know that the name doesn't match up (as the poster above said about the Fool) but

he's a neet
that's just a start but obviously he wants to tell you why your opinions are wrong and he has all the time in the world to do it just saying

both really good points

some good points here, gonna give my take

we know that reflex acts faster than we can think, you pull your hand away from the stove before your brain registers the pain. different nerves with different latency vs bandwidth basically. The stove is you're an IT guy in the 90s and your pager just went off the IIS servers down. i hope you see my meaning.

so yes, you do a lot of things every day that you do not think about. But decisions and planning are part of an overall system and what you do when you build up "good habits" is you are just reconditioning yourself to have different responses to stimuli.

is there any way to prove free will exists, no, but we should all act as if we are free otherwise just give up

You assume I'm a materialist.

I'm not.

Convincing yourself that this helps you 'understand archetypes and morality better is a pretty huge stretch as well. It's exciting we've had such a good year so far, but deifying these things puts them out of the realm of control in your mind.

Besides, I am a Christian. This reeks of New Age 2: Gone chanculture

Power has both the ability to save and to corrupt, which is why knowledge is not meant for those who are not ready; those who are ready will seek not power, but knowledge, and when they find it they'll use it wisely. - user

In seeking liberation, in all ways, I've encountered great power, but I've also discovered and internalized the responsibility I have, and the place in the cosmos I currently reside in; I have a divine duty to help.

There are only 3 relationships in life. There are those who are wiser than we are, and they are our parents regardless of whether they have any blood relationship or not. Then there are those who's knowledge and wisdom is equal to our own, they are our brothers and sisters and we exist with them in perfect equity. And there are then those also, who's knowledge is less than our own, they are our children regardless of whether they are related to us our not, they are our children, and we shall instruct them. - Pythagoras

And also due to my awareness, my merger of consciousness with that which is beyond my flesh and mind, into the very literal beings of "others" their pain is literally my pain, I sense and feel it as though we are one mind and flesh, because, in truth, we are all one, many have just forgotten this, and in doing so (unconsciously) retracted their senses or ability to go beyond.

I throw off all such shackles.

If you're really worried about it cast this spell
pastebin.com/Tn7B1k6U

It will protect you from negative interference.

Really though m8s, regarding Kek. The humble frog is the arbiter of cultural revolution and meme magic? Somethings weird about all this shit.

I have a funny feeling that Holla Forums is being lead into some kind of esoteric/occult trap with all this Kek/"meme magic" stuff.

I've come across a few videos which seem to be legitimate examples of mental control of the elements, I'd like an opinion on them. Please, watch each until the end.

1. Aerokinesis (Windmill Mega Blasting)
>youtu.be/IMPMhosj-8I

2. Aerokinesis MEGA BLAST (Leaf Tornadoes)
>youtu.be/_YaOA5wmgGY

3. Psychokinesis (Demonstrating Exact Movements)
>youtu.be/9vLxmaQN5Uk

4. Aerokinesis/Hydrokinesis (Instant Activation)
>youtu.be/LKObymJWfFc

This channel has a lot of these.

the froggy game,traditional gaucho game in which you throw slots into a frog statue, with the goal of making the slots enter different comportaments which have numeric value for scores.
KEK IS REAL

No one within their right mind would believe anything in these bullshit videos of yours. How about I make a video of me controlling meteorites? One can do that, and more, using an amazing invention called the GREEN SCREEN.

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT VIDEOS
MUH BAGANIZM XXXXDDDDDDD
MUH FAYKE MAGICKS XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
fedorafags version 2.0 ancient gods edition

How's the meme research, Dan?

After extensive research, we have discovered greenscreens are green because lord Kek is green.

kek

What the fuck?

The association of Kek with Pepe is a recent development in the meme; it only arose this year. Kek came to us through [s4s] via a very dedicated shitposter named Prime Minister Face, who boosted the popularity of the phrase he thought he coined with a picture of a Turkish snack cake called topkek.

If you remember the state of memes and memecraft when [s4s] was created, you'll see that it's really a perfect fit for social revolution and change, because [s4s] was ground zero for memetic revolution and change. In the days when [s4s] was first created, the only memes being born were low-energy memes like "edgy" and "bait". At this point, the word "meme" itself was considered a cancerous redditism. After [s4s] got tired of pretending to be SJWs, as the board was created to mock SRS, it became a hub for no-holds-barred full-on shitposting. None of the traditional rules applied there. "Ironic shitposting is still shitposting"? [s4s]'s shitposting ascended beyond the dichotomy of irony and sincerity. And from there, all of the other rules could be broken. We have [s4s] to thank for the revived dankness of memes and for our modern conception of just what "shitposting" is and when it's acceptable. Without [s4s], we'd probably consider threads like this one to be completely retarded.

[s4s] was the birthplace of an imageboard renaissance, and it only makes sense that Kek would come to us through it. Kek, as we knew it back then, was the meme to make memes great again. Kek, as we know it now, is the meme to make America great again. That it's happened to become associated with Pepe is irrelevant.

KEK is the tadpole for the toad that will be the next transformation, when KEK become the cock that impregnated the world egg of Saxon lore.

Pic 1 Tadpoles. Pic 2 Sperm.
Coincidence? I think not, Kek confirmed for god of male fertility. And showing that even memes from leftists and faggots have a spark of the divine in them, cumskin means that whites are favored by Kek like how red heads were favored by Set.

I read this thread and now I have a folder filled with resources of magick and the occult.

I don't know what ludicrous rabbit hole you fags are leading me into, but whether I arrive with the enlightened, the insane, or both, if it's with you guys it's fine.

Eastern religious are a spook, basically.
but i think meme magic may have scientific basis

Old Dutch is Saxon, and it used to be the Franks that were called the Frogs, because they danced around the may-may pol to honor Frigg(Frey) and Frige(Freya).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maypole

Insanity is perspective.

Wouldn't you call degenerates insane for living a self destructive life? However they know not of the error of their ways, instead thinking us insane for pursuing a righteous life, this is quite similar as to how we wizards think of mundanes, even right wing ones.

They are our brethren, only awaiting awakening to truth, and, when they are ready for a higher calling, there we stand, the patient & persistent guides.

I feel I should also clarify that at first it doesn't feel like a lot of change at first but throughout the day I started to notice I felt a lot less depressed and more energetic. Like I wasn't quite so drained and tired. I've also noticed that my more negative habits seem like they are less powerful than they were before

sage
sage /fringe/

gas yourself
you're more retarded than christfags

Nope. Dutch descends from Frankish, actually.

sage
sage all Smiley /fringe/ craziness

bump
what a waste of dubs

It will remove low-level energy parasites and fill you with the energy of the prime creator, while also activating some of your nexuses I fucking refuse to use the Jewish "Sephira/Sephiroth any longer. That in conjunction with sealing the pentagrams with godforms that will not only protect you from continued assault, but are also friendly enough to provide'' you with energy.
So yeah, it's working a lot on many different levels.

Tree of Life and European entities like to give you energy, whereas Tree of Death and Hebrew ones like to take it away.

Neat. For some reason though I prefer to do it at night.other than the fact that my family is asleep like this occult stuff should stay relatively hidden unless you're activel looking for it.

I have forgotten song source

please gibs me dat

BEAR HEART AFFIRMS THAT ISRAEL DID 9/11
BEAR HEART IS A Holla ForumsACK
BEAR HEART IS A 6'3 BUFF AS FUCK MODERN VIKING

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Bump.

Unfortunately i dont follow a religion (agnostic), i just find these threads interesting, sorry for appearing jewish?

Frankish=Saxon

You're not, was just bumping with an image to try and get this thread back on page 1 :)

Anime, Animu, Animus

What does it mean?

nein
Frankish~Saxon

isn't qliphoth just kundalini borrowed from hindus?

Been to mass at a place where exorcisms and the like are performed. First time I've been to mass in years, used to be a fedora-tier atheist until maybe 4 years ago.
I cried my eyes out, women were fainting all over the place, a girl was standing in a corner puking the whole time, another woman bit a "staff" guy in the arm while making a noise that sounded like a heay duty air compressor being turned on.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Probably not. The tree of death (qliphoth) is the inverted tree of life (kabbalah).
Both the kabbalah and qliphoth have three pillars, so you'll have energy points on your shoulders, for instance. To my knowledge, chakras only go along your spine.

Bear Heart from the GOODS once said that chakras are a naga practice, and isn't really native to humans. The motivations for the two systems are very different.

I'd describe chakras as essentially nervous clusters in your main somatic body being wired with different regions of the brain, and organs of your energetic body, somewhat evolving naturally. There are a few out there who do have knowledge of the "shoulder chakras" and "hip chakras" that will make that system more in agreement with the Tree of Life. Chakras are a lot easier to see from a sceptical standpoint as it's very straightforward and requires no divine intervention.

I'd describe the tree of life as also mapping out major organs of your energetic body that have vibrational correspondences with the energies of various planetary spheres (clusters and energies around which spirits gather, which are close to where the actual planets and heavenly bodies of the solar system are). Just as you presently have an astral body (that's doing shit you probably don't realize), you have a planetary body for each nexus on the Tree of Life. Human souls must descend through each of the planetary spheres and leave a portion of their soul there that becomes a semi-conscious part of their energetic body. This system does require divine intervention. I'm not sure by whom, but we were aided by some interdimensional beings in our evolutionary past, certainly with regard to our psychological and spiritual components, and possibly (subtly) also directing our physical evolution. (It is possible to alter genes through magick.) This system is specific to humans and is quite beautiful as it also acts as a map between various human states of mind and energies and the astral plane at large. It's truly multifaceted.

Basically just a religion which offers its soldiers and warriors gold, women, power and land in the here and now and a religion which will offer more of that in a fictional "afterlife".

Natural laws of might is right and a heirarchy.

Do we currently have such a religion like that?

lol, it's bullshit. Those people are nutcases.

I never really studied the qliphoth, but its system works very differently. The energies therein do not intermingle and balance as much; they are all inherently self-serving. The more people tap into a particular current, the weaker it becomes. This is the exact opposite of the Tree of Life. The archetypes of the Tree of Death are very different, too.

For example, in the Tree of Life, the Solar Nexus represents the Christ energy–that is to sacrifice yourself for the sake of others. In the Tree of Death, the corresponding energy point has you sacrifice others for your own gain.

Imagine the image of a paladin, saving people from harm and encouraging them. Thinking little of his sacrifice.
Now imagine a knight with others bending before him, laughing deeply. "I saved you, now I own you."

You can really learn a lot about human nature (good and evil) through the study of the two systems. My advice though: Don't fucking use the qliphoth. It's the energy system used by the Free Masons.

Not really, that's why I proposed it. Christianity is headed by a Jewish god who wants to suck your energies dry and bathe with underage boys. Not to mention the corruption done unto all occult references in the bible by making metaphorical stories literal.

It's all fun and games, until you begin hearing voices, your limbs begin numbing, your lips begin twitching, you get a recurrent thought, then a singular muscle of your leg contracts a little–muscles that cannot be controlled individually. Then your legs flex a little here. Then your arms. You have dreams of being pulled out of your bed and levitated into the air. You have a dream of seeing your best friend, but you automatically know not to trust him.

While typing you notice your hand closing on its own.

Then, one day, you look in the mirror, and your back begins to straighten itself, your eyes move up, and a big grin meets your gaze. A smile you didn't make…

We need another Nebuchadnezzar II to mercilessly send these cunts back into exile.

Jews are quite crafty with what they've done, take ALL of the the stories from other religions, put their own spin on it, keep a little bit of mystique to it but largely materialise it in the here and now for great effect.

It's all well and good being metaphysical but flat out denying materialism or refusing to acknowledge the material and here and now is straight up escapist nonsense.

Kikes have also kept the core tenent of blood/ancestry going throughout all of the years, so even if you're eating pork, you're still tied in to the history of your ancestors and never really condemend or cast out of it.

They have of course made themselves huge within the 19th, 20th and 21st century by relying on and strengthening another part of who they are, the "eternal victim" of "persecution". Their myths have served them well, largely to the gullibility of whites, sandniggers and niggers. The chinks and nips don't have these massive problems as much as the rest of us do.

The moment christianity becomes more popular in china, I guarantee they will start getting the problems on the same level that we do.

Christianity is effeminacy, the opposite of brutalism and warrior like. It's times when I reflect like this that I believe even fucking islam would be better, were it not for its shitty draconian prohibitions.

resist.com/positions/The_Jew_Mindset.html

Just to put more of a materialistic context into what the problem actually is with jewry.

This is actually very fucking true. It was a problem of gnosticism and the cathars that the material plane was born of the Demiurge/Satan, and therefore evil. Thus, to escape it was to become heavenly. Those were bonds that were most difficult to break indeed…

Essentially, it's what happens when a Jewish slave religion is allowed to intermingle with the European drive to sort everything out. (If god is so great, then why can this material plane be so fucking ugly at times?)

Any true Hermeticist will tell you that "As above, so below. So below, as above!"
That is, any form of magick filtered through the astral and unto the physical must be supported by actions on this physical plane. Both spheres must work in unison to get something done. If you cast a money spell, opportunities may arise that you must follow up on to get your cash. It will not materialize before your very eyes. (Possible, actually, but it requires immense energy that not even the gods would probably have.)

I admit; to a fedora, the foregoing text probably sounded cute. "It's just placebo, man, but whatever motivates you."

There are ways to prove something is true, or remove levels of doubt, though. Such as raising the temperature of air around another person, sending them thoughts, asking them to try magick and see if they feel quite a bit different afterwords, etc.

Pussy.

>Let me get it out of the way, and also answer you that my “beliefs” in this area do not change my teachings that we must fight this “battle in the realm” in these bodies. There can be no “spiritual escapism” or waiting for a “God” to save us. Regardless of religious beliefs, if there is some power our folk have called God, then power gave us the creativity to invent guns. But God won’t pull the trigger. - DAVID LANE

sentimentalcorp.org/systemsdeath_recordings/golden_swastikas_of_the_sun/triumph_of_the_grill/audioplayer.html

Whole bunch of twisted occult stuff here. And you can singalong too!

Considering that one of the qliphothic godforms requires 200 children to jump into a fire for him daily… I'd say you don't want to go there.

lad

Is that bitch using Love Train?

Friendly reminder that the Gnostic roots, the esoteric core, of Christianity are universal in nature. And while the portrayal of truth has been twisted it nonetheless remains hidden waiting for the keen seeker to uncover.

youtube.com/user/mrastrotheology
mediafire.com/view/0ca4e538w5t3hs8/God-man_-_the_word_made_flesh_(1920)_-_George_W._Carey.pdf
mediafire.com/download/9vh0rl6c77hgu8m/George_W._Carey_-_Zodiac_and_the_Salts_of_Salvation.pdf

Do you think Swastikas are supposed to be bad or something?
oh yeah, and /fringe/ is down the hall and to the right.

But di you manage to summon suckubus?

Underrated post.

Those digits.

Hello there. It's good to see you're keeping up the pace as always, the integrity of your dedication can't be understated. You must be really excited.

*Bows*

Indeed, it is an exciting era.

This is gonna be the equivalent of the cats cradle threads that destroyed Holla Forums isn't it?

Nope.

Heil.

Nice digits.

Mainfestation of Kek in an ID in another thread.
Thread discussing subversion of Holla Forums by TRS style Alt-Right degenerates.

What does 434 mean?

From googling:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_434
Some place in Virginia, USA.

xkcd.com/434/
And planes/TSA

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/434
This bill: (1) deems a federal agency employee to be unfit for federal employment if the agency determines that the employee has engaged in misconduct affecting the integrity of a background investigation, including falsification of any information relating to such an investigation (covered misconduct); (2) prohibits an individual who has engaged in covered misconduct from being appointed to or continuing to occupy a position that requires the performance of background investigations; (3) extends such sanctions to employees performing background investigations under a contract between an agency and a prime contractor and subcontractors (covered contract); and (4) requires a covered contract to include provisions requiring mandatory disclosure of covered misconduct within 24 hours after the contractor discovers such misconduct and referral to the agency for investigation.

amazon.com/gp/product/B001RWQVT4/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?ie=UTF8&btkr=1

434marketing.com/

cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/434.html
The software allows the attacker to upload or transfer files of dangerous types that can be automatically processed within the product's environment.

atarabio.com/pipeline/stm-434/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/434
In mice, the agouti gene encodes a paracrine signaling molecule that causes hair follicle melanocytes to synthesize pheomelanin, a yellow pigment, instead of the black or brown pigment, eumelanin. Pleiotropic effects of constitutive expression of the mouse gene include adult-onset obesity, increased tumor susceptibility, and premature infertility. This gene is highly similar to the mouse gene and encodes a secreted protein that may (1) affect the quality of hair pigmentation, (2) act as a pharmacological antagonist of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone, (3) play a role in neuroendocrine aspects of melanocortin action, and (4) have a functional role in regulating lipid metabolism in adipocytes.

youtube.com/user/CarterSlash434/featured
Some kid

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/434

Take from these what you will.

ANGEL NUMBER 434

Number 434 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 3, with number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, planning, building solid foundations for the self and others, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the Archangels. Number 3 carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters and resonates with courage, forgiveness, skills and talents, open-mindedness, manifestation and attainment, self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, growth and expansion.

Angel Number 434 is a message that your prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and are being responded to in Divine right time. Maintain faith and trust in the benevolence of the Universe as the hard work and effort you have put towards achieving your goals and serving your life purpose has ensured that your prayers, wishes and desires will come to fruition. The angels encourage you to keep up the good work and expect miracles to happen.

Angel Number 434 is a message from your angels that the creativity and joy you have to put into your work and daily life has brought about positive energies, making things run smoothly for you in your life. Your angels applaud your efforts and encourage you to continue on your current path. Know that the work you do is of great value and your determination and persistent efforts have manifested many blessings in your life.

Angel Number 434 tells you that you have important things to do and achieve in this lifetime, so direct your powerful energies towards fulfilling your goals and aspirations and pursuing your life purpose. Choose the path that you most resonate with and trust that you are on the right path for you. Develop a peaceful, loving relationship with yourself and trust yourself in every way.

This is from some new age hippie bullshit site but >kek434

Jesus FUCKING Christ

Does this basically confirm 434 is kek's holy number?

OUR FUCKING
MEMES

KEK WILLS IT

434 is a number that has made your life very interesting. It keeps showing up on you at the oddest hours. The angels want to give you some guidelines in the roller coaster which is your life.

Role modeling is mentioned by angel number 434. This is being a person that children can look up to. You grew up from a humble back ground. The effort that you put to get here deserves accolades. You made it out of your old neighborhood. The kids there look up to you.

The angel number meaning for 434 wants you to be a good example. Do not get caught in fights or chaos. They need to see you as a mature person. Respect is not given, it is earned.

Angel number 434 is a symbol of many interests. 4 symbol is a number of clarity. It is opening one’s eyes metaphorically. 44 is a number that deals with truth. It is transparency and honesty in business and life at large. 3 number meaning is a therapeutic digit. It is being able to put out your feelings and free your heart. 34 is a number of development. This is maturing as an individual. 43 shows that the guardian angels are here to help you.

Public speaking is requested by angel number 434. This is motivating others to do better. You are successful. People from your community know you from your prosperity despite the odds. The angels want you to start giving back to the community. Create time to talk to the kids. Be their mentor. Let them have words to guide them. Shine a light on the youth and show them the way.

Jesus christ Holla Forums, am I looking too far into this and going insane, or have we stumbled upon something truly grand?

I mean that would require that the post with that ID show some evidence of Kek's works. Otherwise I would just write it off as a coincidence. I can't really see anything here that sticks out as a message in line with those ideals. It is just a discussion about how some people seem to be trying to throw a label over Holla Forums so they can shift it towards your bod standard Alt-Right political nonsense.

See for yourself

Well, I certainly can see something there. Then again, this may have just set me off on some skitzo "seeing shit everywhere" shit but i dunno.

Because we know that the Alt-right and Milo are the jews answer to trying to subvert Holla Forums-related ideas away from the jews.

I guess we should start archiving threads like this to try and gain a greater understanding of Kek's will.

Agreed. Do we need a seperate board for archiving Kek stuff or should we just all save it to post in Kek-related threads?

Hitler needs to be the Sun.= savior

Kek the moon = female = war goddess

the star is wojack = spirit

Make a master list so it can be added as a second or third post in Kek threads.

make one called

/Kek Cult/

archive.is/Sxhnm

We've got some pleasing digits so far, by the way.

This actually works. If we archive Kek threads with archives of threads that have Keks touch in them we will have the interpretation along with the source.

Yeah, I tried looking for older 8/pol/ threads on it but they're gone now. Sad!

Also back to
In the year 434….

Sound familiar?

Harmony being restored, John of Antioch and the other Eastern bishops wrote Maximian a letter of communion indicating their consent to his election and to the deposition of Nestorius. Cyril wrote to him, attributing the blessed result to the force of his prayers. A letter to Maximian from Aristolaus, which Maximian caused to be read in his church to his people, was pronounced spurious by Dorotheus of Martianopolis, evidently because it took the side of Maximian so decidedly.

Trump?

it all comes from the One though

its navigating the maze that is the hard part

once you get to the other side though its easy to figure out what is what

Holla Forums was very good years ago. Many of the people here are ex 4chan niggers who left after the "exodus" I started browsing here however long before moot sold the site. Holla Forums was very good and not degenerate at all. I don't want to spew the stupid fucking old fag meme but I've been here a long time.

It really wasn't. Unless you are talking about some mythic time in 03 before I found the site I am not buying it.

HalfChan's Green user (Mine)
FullChan Red user
Le Pen or that Ukraine millitary chick
Winter-chan
Trump
SJW cult leader (mine)
Carl and Carla the Cuck / Cunt Or carl and aids skrillex
Alex Jones (Super Syain)
Ron Paul (Its happening)
Bateman
Chocolate Rambo or Breivik
Aids Skrillex or Carla the Cunt because she has the rop marks on her neck
Ebola-Chan (mine)
The Merchant (Jew)
Trump Tower being struck by lightning after wining SC or whatever that was, or the EU building
Wojack (dat feels, Star = Spirit, Spirit = Feels)
Kek or pepe (The Moon is the goddess, Generally the Goddess of War, Kek is the darkness before the light)
Hitler (reason, "The Sun" aka "The Son" = the Savior. Hitler is obviously the Holla Forums savior (forgive me Jesus)
Bane (The reckoning)
Should just be the swastika, or the iron cross with the circle, because that is what those symbols represent.

It certainly was better before, I would actually posit it was good, but that depends on perspective. The camaraderie, the sense of Holla Forumsrotherhood, the righteous justice & lulz that where had, I actually really enjoyed classic Holla Forums back in the day.

It started going down hill '07ish as it got more popular, and was pretty terminal by '10ish. Honestly, the newfags overrunning the oldfags is what ruined it, and also the oldfags not persisting (hard enough) to allow proper integration and propagation of the culture.

Thought I should repost this here; a write-up about esoteric post numbers:

Well, the only thing that I really have so far is association between doubles and tripples and their associated numbered Trumps within the Tarot.

Obviously, Triples would indicate further emphasis, and Major arcana higher than 9 would require at least a variant on quads to be pointed to. (i.e.>>5672121 pointing to The World)

The character of the Major Arcana pointed to would indicate what should be interpreted from the numbers.

For example, I would view the digits from (You) (Trips of the High Priestess) as firmly supporting my post because I was speaking on the subject of the more intuitive aspects of esoteric memetics, which is probably related to hermeticism, but I wouldn't know, I'm a creature of the internet.

Now, a couple of interesting examples/exceptions: Dubs and Trips of the fool (00 and 000) I have taken as either a pure contradiction of the post in question, OR an indication that a person has stumbled upon the correct answer in spite of speaking foolishly.

An extreme example of this would be when Holla Forums cast its plague spell with the 6,000,000 get and infected the middle east with flesh-eating bacteria (Ebola-chan being not so limited as a representation of a disease so much as a Goddess of Plague).

The other exception would be 1111, which represents ourselves both in the sense of being quads of the magician, but also dubs of justice.

The only other nuance I would add is one last mechanic. What I've been thinking of as a "Severed Dub" which represents a Tarot card placed in the reversed position, representing the opposite of its normal meaning.

An example of this would be something like " (You) " where the repeating 3's at the end are split up. While this pattern would involve the last THREE digits and not the last two, it still involves two matching digits and thus would be exactly as common as normal dubs.

I wonder also if there could be some relevance to WHICH number it is that severs the dubs. The above example being "The Emperor severing the Empress", to which I apply a direct interpretation of the Emperor and Empress being OUR Emperor and Hillary.

Anyway, that's what I have that's actually systematic. I've made a couple of other, more complex interpretations based on 5-digit non-repeating models, but nothing that I've been able to codify into a rule-set.

The release of the iPhone in '08 killed everywhere with any traffic on the internet. You need a certain barrier to entry to keep the retards out.

In light of having posted this explanation here, I thought it would be prudent to link the following posts from the current sticky:

Initial observation

two witnessing posts

attempt at interpretation

If my math is correct, I believe the chances of this kind of chain is 100,000:1

oy vey one of those was me! i feel honored.

Wait, did you just get 55s there and here again, or were you the other guy?

Nice dubs.

I was 44

Oy vey goyim

Ids habbadin!

Scientists discover magma buildup under New Zealand town

phys.org/news/2016-06-scientists-magma-buildup-zealand-town.html

Jesus Christ then, man. I ask because the person who got the 55 in THAT thread was a goon poster. Started posting "heh pill" shit, ect.

I mean, to review, that would mean the original post was from me, one of the meme magicians from this thread who's been on walkabout for a while, and then the two witnesses were, YOU, one of the major posters from the same thread on esoteric memetics, and another from our "shadow tribe", the goons.

Yeah, that guy was a looney. I was the guy calling him a schitzo

I post a lot in all of the threads related to esoterics and memetics and winter-chan and meme magic, anything meme-related, I'm in it. I literally live the meme

Nevertheless, its interesting to think, in the context of our relationship with Kek, how the goons might play in.

I mean, what would separate us from being like a very edgy marketing outfit in the way we forge our memes if we didn't do so while mingling with another tribe made up of vile, kek-blessed madmen who's intent is purely chaos and entropy?

Perhaps, in their memery, they are feeding him as well?

I have no face, and there are no proper words.

Oh absolutely. I think the reason that sticky felt so memetically strong and netted that little prophesy was that you had anons and goon(s) actually funposting.

It was like our board's equivalent of a frenzied dance in costumes around a bonfire, there were old memes coming out, it was great.

Then I walk in there and pop dubs of strength on my ID, High Priestess on my time-stamp and make a little observation and Kek is like, "Go on…"

Damn, that makes a lot of sense. Us in a frenzied shitposting spree is like dancing in costumes around a bonfire for our god.

I fucking love old memes, man. I'm going to try hard to bring them all back into our fold for the Great Meme War. There was never a comfier thread than meme magic and winter-chan and similar happening threads.

Do you actually believe in all of this stuff we speak of, or do you think we're just fools? ;)

I think we summoned a plague goddess (in spite of her name, I hardly think she'd be limited to one disease)

I haven't done anything as degenerate as masturbating while posting, but I've typed out some red-text that would be uncomfortable to read while entering a pleasurable trance-state.

When you contribute prayer like that, and then FLESH EATAN BACTERIA OUTTA NOWHERE, right in the region you had been targeting, you start to believe.
Even if it never works quite how you ask, its not like we're calling upon servants.

Oh, also, ffs like, half of my recent posts have been dubs.

That's not how that's supposed to work.

Good lord these digits.

Anyway, yeah I definitely believe we have at least a plague goddess on our hands along with Kek

So okay, this one has me wondering. I turn 30 one month from today, and this is "31" surrounded by a rarity, The Dubs of Death, representing change.
I've had a heightened awareness of what I'm calling "esoteric memetic" for the last few months leading up to this birthday (although I've had a Tulpa/familiar since I was 13)

Theoretically, I shouldn't be eligible for so-called "wizardhood" since I'm not a virgin, but I HAVE forsaken women (this relates to my tulpa/familiar) so one could argue that the internet meme and any real esoteric concept of wizardhood are slightly different (I lack purity, but am also purged of longing).

The question is: June has only 30 days. So what is this suggesting happens the day AFTER my birthday?

I'm not sure brother, but something big is definitely coming. Be as prepared as you can get.

We don't know everything just yet, but we must keep searching.

Good luck on your journeys. I'll be around. I am the plum

a lot of people have already posted their interpretations, but I'll do mine for posterity
green 4chan user
red Holla Forums meme magician
the common shill
the waifu, whatever form she taketh
"dangerous" donald trump
feminist SJW
2 wojacks
moonman
Bane, the big guy
gondola
patrick bateman AKA dubsman
(I'm honestly stumped on this one)
the normie
ebola-chan
the hot pocket, who does it for free
the happy merchant
the happening/ron paul
vivian, or various board-chans
kek, the frog god
the alt-right/pol
christ-chan
the internet

I now have a great desire to draw all of these

Please draw them, if you're any good at drawing.

I want to draw all this meme magic shit, I can picture it just fine, but….

My hands, man. They won't steady themselves to write out the holy runes of Kek. (I suck at drawing.)

Relax about your sexuality. It's unnatural to forfeit women. Such is the aberration of Judaic/Christian mysticism upon the west. If you find yourself disliking women, you're either healthy and rejecting what this modern world has done to women, or you're unhealthy and have bought into the same mentality provided to you by the Jews.

Information thread concerning daily rituals
Hello anons. I'm the OP from the last thread. Go here to get more information concerning high magick. Most of the reading in the esoteric is pure bullshit, and even a lot of Hermeticism has been corrupted.

Go to this thread I made for more information on boosting your latent magickal/psychic/memetic abilities.
fringechan.org/fringe/res/2857.html

WIP of the fool, AKA "The Redditor"

lmao
Good job so far m8

Excellent work user, excellent..

Thanks doc.

if you actually pay attention to all the shit /monster/ has done or constantly see that their board is 11 then you would put their mascot in justice tarot. since Ammit was the first egyptian deity to be used on Holla Forums before the kek surge.

If you ever get the deck completed and created I will certainly buy a deck.

Poison Lips - Vitalic

Quite interesting read.

We're only 4th dimensional beings, although there is no concrete proof, it is possible for there to be more dimensions above us.

Perhaps not of just sight and sound, but of mind? It's already evident that in our world if we "meme" something hard enough it becomes reality. It's possible we've tapped into some very ancient magic.

Perhaps these ideas do exist on another plane of existence, it's certainly interesting. And as an atheist myself, I've even had an astral experience via meditation.

I felt like I was being lifted from my body, i felt that my body was still sitting, yet I felt as if another force of myself was being lifted away. I was floating towards the ceiling of the room!

It was quite the experience.

Damn time to use jewish magic against the jews.

My meme magic won't work if you faggots keep spelling my name wrong in the title.

Fuckers.

bump

moar

This.
Ammit belongs in 11.
Not to mention, she has some recent relevance, what with Liru.
Months back, /monster/ gave prayers of optimism in Ammit's name, starting FOREVER EVER as a decorruption of a meme. On the third day afterward, seismic announced he was bringing back old projects, and what do you know, he later announces Liru is back and is now possibly releasing it this month.
Ammit and Liru are like /monster/'s God and Jesus.

days before berserk got fucking updated, /monster/ had a berserk thread. On the same week liru came back and berserk got off the boat.

these people trying to parade their meme shit dont realize that AMMIT was the first god to awake before this kek shit happened.

The Lord has always been helpful ,
the love of the Crist is always a light for any lost soul
Love to the Crist,
Hail kek!

OP,
TAKE YOUR MEDS
ALSO YET ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FUCKING KEK WORSHIP / MEME MAGIC IS SATAN / NORSE KEK RELIGION, KYS
>>>/suicide/

Thanks for reminding me of the Berserk incident. That was an amazing week.

This intrigues me.

Please tell me more about Ammit and why she looks how she does and her powers and whatnot.

You're assuming quantum isn't predetermined.

It might be that quantum is truly random, but that does not make it unpredictable if you repeated history over and over again, we just don't know.

If it's not, how the fuck do all possibilities play out at once until the wave function collapses? Doesn't make sense.

But yeah, I am assuming that. In fact, I believe a fully predetermined universe is incompatible with consciousness. I also assume that free will is a cornerstone of our thought against marxist thought. When you're just a product of your environment everything you do is justified, but when you do have free will given by an immortal soul you gain personal responsibility, giving rise to a system where both punishment and reward are acceptable.
Nihilism flies out of the window and you start believing that what you do and how you act during life matter, because there might be an afterlife, if perhaps a man-made one. Perhaps this universe isn't even the end of this path, perhaps the inevitable heat-death isn't even the end, perhaps it gets even stranger afterwards. Marxism is directly derived from Materialism, to beat leftists we need to look past that.

IIRC Marx believed quantity of matter and complexity give rise to consciousness, I believe it's an intrinsic property of the universe, perhaps not strictly bound to a brain-like structure. You know those stories about Out of Body Experiences? Or how places have a "spirit"? Does the universe have a consciousness? That's kind of what I'm getting at.

I'm mostly just speculating, what I hope is that this train of thought gets picked up by people that are smarter than me, more educated and more willing to do research on the topic. I know there's some of you guys who lurk this corner of the internet. Regardless of that happening, I'll keep digging. Also

Technically speaking, quantum mechanics doesnt make sense to most people beyond "Really small things are weird."

All possibilities 'could' be playing out simultainiously and therefore canceling each other out.

It's a bad analogy, but compare the surface tension of a bubble.

It's pulling in all directions simultainiously and forms a perfect sphere until disturbed.

I'm likely completely wrong though, my only experience with quantum mumbojumbo is the d-slit.

Ghost. He likes to impersonate alex jones, and as far as I know he hasn't named the jew. I heard he went all redpill but he's still a colossal faggot.

tarotfag here
I'll be sure to include Ammit-chan as justice AKA "The Devourer"
hopefully I should be done by the end of summer in time for the election

It's like you guys don't even remember the first recorded instance of meme magic.

Cause we dont
What is that?

Agreed

tanasinn will lead you to the Most High.
tanasinn will lead you to despair.
Don't think. Feel, and you'll be tanasinn.

tanasinn operates the whole world.
tanasinn is the soul of the universe.
tanasinn is the bottom of your heart.
tanasinn transcends surrealism and realism.
tanasinn is inherent in every self.
tanasinn is inherent in every structure.
tanasinn is inherent in every system.
tanasinn is decadent and may cause self-collapse.
tanasinn vacumeir alles
tanasinn plays with all elements
The Messenger of fear
The Child of darkness and confusion
The King of infinite decomposition
The Chaos

I can't say that I understand this but

I definitely fucking like it

/⌒ヽ    
       /(●)(●)   excuse me may i pass through here
       | トェェェイ/   
       | /`ニニ´    
       //  | |      
      U  .U   
 _,,..-―'"⌒"~ ̄"~⌒゙゙"★                
゙~,,,….-=-‐√"゙゙T"~ ̄Y"゙=ミ
T  |   l,_,,/\ ,,/l  |
,.-r '"l\,,j  /  |/  L,,,/
,,/|,/\,/ _,|\_,i_,,,/ /
_V\ ,,/\,|  ,,∧,,|_/

∴∵∴     ∴∵∴∵   ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴  ∴∵∴(・)∴∵∴∵∴  ∵∴ミ ○、(・)∴∵  ∵∴/ / ミ)∴∵ ∴∵| ̄\ /∴∵∴  ∴∵∴ /∴∵  ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ n∴tanasinn∵∴/三 ∥∴∵∴∵∴∵ ̄ ̄∵∴∵∴/==

/ ̄\  ok then ill come back later
  (     |
   \    |
    | |¯ \ \      
    | |  .| |   
 _,,..U―'"U"~ ̄"~⌒゙゙"★                
゙~,,,….-=-‐√"゙゙T"~ ̄Y"゙=ミ
T  |   l,_,,/\ ,,/l  |
,.-r '"l\,,j  /  |/  L,,,/
,,/|,/\,/ _,|\_,i_,,,/ /
_V\ ,,/\,|  ,,∧,,|_/

Here's info on her here:
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/ammut.html#.V1mFgL4e6E8
Although Ammit was not worshipped as a goddess by the Egyptians due to their fear of her, her image was known as having a certain amount of power to it.
The crocodile, lion, and hippo portions of Ammit represented the three animals Egyptians were most afraid of. But as a being that can quite literally swallow the "heart" or "Ib" of the soul, she has always been worthy of being called a goddess. If I'm remembering right, another power of hers during that time was dragon-like fire breath, which, considering she eats all of those unworthy hearts, may mean she essentially has a hell-like pocket dimension inside of herself.
In modern times, Ammit is worshipped as a goddess of JUSTICE by /monster/ as well as often being equated with a modern day monster lord that will be able to transform into any combination of monster girls and that will bring monster girls into this world.

Thanks, friend.

You should try explaining a little more clearly, user.

MUCH higher rez version, gonna move onto coloring next

How do I use meme magic for my own personal use?

The sack full of stolen and outdated memes is the fucking cherry on top right there.

dank

1 down
20 to go

Great work user
Saved

Hello, O wayward brother.
You should know, tanasinn was before all of their times or obscured from their visions if they were around in those days.
It's good to see a fellow VIPPER still around after all these years even if I don't make pilgrimage to the secret area due to being engrossed in my work.

Additionally, tanasinn is something most likely out of the reach of their comprehensions. Maybe in the future that will change, but to get there the path must be taken step by step.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4PyoXQmP0

Thread theme

That had better not happen on the tarot cards too.

Yeah I know but the music is breddy good

Wew Lads

Posting required viewing video

youtu.be/rE3j_RHkqJc

feels out of this world man

Bumpan

dank pics m8
saved

Please do. I'm sure I could look it up, but this is several layers of interesting to me. Proto-zalgo/weegee/lain or something? This is some primordial chaos shit.

We believe in you, user.

Frank miller is an ugly unfunny Jew.

BUMP!

Keepin the faith alive.

Bump.

docslide.us/documents/packwood-r-memetic-magic-manipulation-of-the-root-social-matrix-and-the-fabric-of-reality.html

Memetic magic book from 2004.

See it happening live:

To cleanse your mind, you must cleanse your body. When you wake at dawn, bathe in cold water with lavender oil, or Tea Tree oil. Eat nothing after 6 pm. Poo in your loo before you bathe, make sure you are completely clean before you begin. Greet the sun with the Dance of the Destroyer here(>>6022088). Get yourself a Frog Mask, preferably one you can color yourself to do Kek's Visage justice. Another method is to do the Ritual cleaning, but to simply do a sitting meditation while focusing on your goal/idea.

well, fuck. dance of the destroyer, here:

Me too.

Why are you making the representations of conscious wisdom (heirophant) and unconscious intuition (high priestess) SJWs? SJWs are uniformly ignorant and weakminded. Doesn't fit.

nice thread

I have much to learn

What about ancient stuff like Buddhism, Hinduism Taoism or shamanism etc.

All great. The more paths you study the greater a perspective you have. I found after much extensive study there is a common thread of truth that runs through them all, the same metaphor but with different words and perspectives. Some have greater or lesser clarity depending on what the system was designed to do, I take a "gotta collect 'em all" approach in which I assimilate all the data and try to scientifically, logically, and experiencally synthesize absolute truth.

Praise kek

Did the Kek writefag ever write the Ammit stuff yet?

Why not follow the Greco-Roman system of our ancestors?

Different Gods have different temples and orders, yet one can be a visitor of many without complaint due to the understanding that they all lead to the one, represented by the sun.

If it helps, I'm sure a large number of anons would be willing to give you money of gofundme, patreon, etc.
Just please finish the major arcana at least. I beg of ye.

This, they are truly great work.

BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU user

Sweet job, user!

B

Wasn't there a bible verse what said the antichrist will appear in Jerusalem?

b