Neon Demon

What did we think ?

There is no we.
There is only me, and you.
I haven't seen it, so what do you think?

plenty of us saw it back when it came out, and again when it was put online

i liked it, took me a day or two to get some of it through my head but overall i thought it was better than only god forgives, but still on the lower end of his films.

i've also just noticed now that the wall is decorated in swastikas

Refn trying to be david lynch and failing miserably. He's even duller than malick at this point, not sitting through one of his 2 hour turds ever again.

I just wish he would be more subtle sometimes
or

"Hollywood is dog eat dog, get it? dog eat dog! THEY'RE EATING HER ALIVE, GET IT? DO YOU GET IT? DO YOU GET THE MESSAGE? IT'S ABOUT HOW MEAN AND ENVIOUS CELEBRITY IS, GET IT?

HOW ABOUT NOW DO YOU GET IT NOW

For 40 minutes

The only part I didn't understand was the cougar in her motel room.

K

The cougar showed up right after she got in with the agency if I remember correctly. A stuffed wildcat also features prominently in the house the make-up artist (was her name Ruby?) is staying at. Something dangerous has been let in to her life and is stalking her.

Movie was so-so, looked kinda good but the characters were not memorable.

The movie was blunt with everything user.

Just a bunch of random shit some pretentious twat thought would look cool because he ran out of ideas years ago. Notice at the end he even had his name pop up 3 or 4 times in the credits like a bobafide douche.

I haven't seen it, but it has Elle in it, so this is an Elle thread now

Are you this guy?

Yes that's me. Now go ahead and explain all the shit I listed.

It's antisemetic rhetoric, you wouldn't understand.

Refn is a hack.

MK Ultra uses leopard/cheetah print for its beta kitten slaves.

The film is great for those who have that redpilled and /x/ tier knowledge.

Well, that's a good thing. So you were surprised.

So it goes against your expectations and you were surprised, you realized that narcissism was a virtue that even you were holding onto! And let me tell you something: If it wasn't beautiful, you wouldn't even have looked.

I>sn't that a line of dialogue from the film?

No. That's me saying that to you.

Well, I am the movie, but remember, self-indulgence is a creativity.

Well, you too agree with it, which is interesting—especially when you say to me, “Oh, it wasn't surprising enough,” and then in the end it became surprising. It seems to me, you haven't really made up your mind what your feelings are about the power of beauty!

It's universal, baby. You have to look at the three women: You have Abbey Lee, who's external beauty, Bella Heathcoate is a woman who tries to recreate beauty artificially, and then you have Jena Malone—who's all about inner beauty, virginity, and innocence. Beauty is one of the most complex subjects we have within this world, because you have to look within yourself.

I wish other movie companies would rip off Refn's cinematography/lighting, I didn't think the movie was spectacular but it's gorgeous to look at.

Also

REAL LOLITA SHIT

We call it kino when someone dislikes it and call him a capecuck pleb.
If someone likes it we mock reddit's attempt at arthouse and call out Refn as the one trick pony he is.
Also Elle a cute

Go ahead

MORE MORE MORE

MORE MORE MORE

Which kind you want? Sexy or cute?

Yes

Best poster on Holla Forums

I'm Gifmaker

I liked it but it really just hits you on the head with a message for the entire movie.

I'll remember the name.

How insecure must you Drumpflet be to read that into the movie?

Just pull the plug.

How's that brain damage?

He's struggling to come to terms with past abuse, and unkindness won't help him fix his broken mental state.

How many are you op? I am a few myself, please to meet you all.

Is she half arab? JC she ugly

I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. The winning's gotten to my head, I'll try to tone it down a bit for the losing-oriented.

I said I liked the movie, it just wasn't subtle. I'm not a capitalist drumpfcuck.

I'll be 100% satisfied with having either of them, but both
AT THE SAME TIME

Elle>Fanning

Dakora has bigger tits, Elle has a better ass

It's fine, but keep in mind gloating too much will cause him to have another meltdown.

Man that was a fun film to watch.

Bump

Too bad she a coke addict

Any proof of this? Because saying her face is ouffy or that she is in Hollywood is just a rumour. Is there at least a blind item?

Nah that's all I have.

I call bullshit then

I hope you're right but I have doubts and so do you

It's pretty obvious that she likes to abuse her beauty/innocent look. I bet she does wild partying if no-one keeps an eye on her, but this is true to anyone who is young, pretty and has a truckload of money…

True dat.

Refn niggers are the worst

I really liked it, great sets, great shoots, great ideas.

FUCK THIS DEGENERATE GAY EARTH

What did you mean by this?

WEW
E
W

stefanmolyjew.jpg

Why don't you post some Elle instead?

Cause the majority of my Elles are from this thread

Gay

Bump

Can we all agree Keanu was the best part of this movie?

smh tbh

It's weird watching modern movies where the women are supposed to be "hot" and you're just laughing at how ridiculous they are.

arthouse wannabe shit that virgin spergs watch for the mediocre cunny

Yeah and birds go "tweet". Thanks for the big anvil, Refn, but anyone watching your movies in the first place would already know this shit.

I don't even know why I come to /tv anymore.

Fags.

Almost everyone I know who saw it was hella confused

Tomacco, dude.

The scenes with the two nude Victoria's Secret models were nice.

Otherwise it sucked. If you've seen Showgirls or Black Swan, or if you have any common sense as to what happens to young girls in the entertainment industry, you've seen this movie. And whoever played the underage model (Elle something) was a big casting mistake. If you're going to have an actress compete with supermodels, you'd better make sure she's hot.

Also the pacing was way too fucking slow. This movie didn't need to be 2 hours. Style over substance pretty much sums it up.

retarded movie. pure exploitation of women.