youtube.com/watch?v=lEyMIsMBtmw
youtube.com/watch?v=WQAsdd8sStQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kjK8KysymcE

BANTZ
twitter.com/JebBush?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

WEBSITES
jeb2016.com
jebisamess.com

We're not going to buy your guac bowle, go make mexico great again.

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a globalist traitor.

Who?

At least this is an amusing slide thread

Poor ¡Yeb!

Guy set himself up for so much disappointment.

He's the useful idiot with emphasis on "idiot" where he is so thoroughly inept that he is unconsciously an accomplice to ZOG agendas. He's like a dopey dog that can't be trained to bite. In the end all dangerous dogs have to be put down but at least with him he got put out of the way before he even got into a fight.

I doubt that he's a dopey dog, he wasn't expecting Donald's banter. It was supposed to be smooth sailing for their shitshow and it went south real fast. Other than that we know he murdered some dude a while back, so he definitely can bite.

He may be too stupid to understand the kike plans but he'll still hang for going along with them.

Wot?

Looking forward to the JEB! surge to continue the Bush legacy.

He murdered a drug dealer in Miami or something like that.

I'm not saying you're lying but I just can't see it personally. Jeb seems far too autistic to be capable of murdering anyone

Check it online, he was moving coke with some CIA connection, Robert Morrow confirmed and I'm pretty sure Roger Stone talked about it as well.

it was iran-contra shit wasn't it? haven't thought about for years tbh.

If you read anything about el Heb's youth you'd find that he was actually a bully and a massive chad. He was that jocktard who picked on nerds and didn't afraid of anything. And his raisin wife? That's just the way she aged; when Heb first married her she looked 100% white and was actually a pretty girl.

That whole nice guy act was just that: an act. The media was squawking about the Republican party being the party of old, angry fucking white males, and Heb put on a friendly mask to distance himself from that. It would have secured him the nomination too if not for Trump's rhetoric making people angry again.

The real Jeb Bush is a massive piece of shit who would have stolen your lunch money had you gone to school with him.

Young Columba Bush is absolutely brown and a 6/10.

I just found out Jeb had the signature ! since the beginning

He may have stolen some guys lunch money but Trump turned up and jebs 99 delegates from Florida.

^ stole

Give me my robe, put on my guac bowl;
I have Immortal longings in me.

I was in Washington Iowa

Same. It's always a joy seeing this guy shuffle into the limelight for a brief moment just so he can be mocked back into irrelevance.

Guac yourself!

i still think he's OK and have had this debate multiple times, but that trump winning is the better outcome, i wouldn't have had much issue supporting cruz

The difference between Jeb and Trump is this:
Jeb is a cowardly bully. He'll denigrate you and stomp you down into the dirt as long as you'll let him just because he doesn't like you. Trump is a man of character. He never starts the public piss-fests, but he always wins them. When someone like Jeb comes to take on someone like Trump, Jeb will just end up looking ridiculous every time. Trump is not affected by insults, but a cowardly bully like Jeb will be shaken to the core if you question his manhood because he's supremely insecure. That's how he went from alpha-chad-dudebro-rubio's-mentor-first-place-candidate to pathetic cuckold. You can't bully Trump, and when you try you're going to get what you dished out tenfold.

JUST GUAC MY CAMPAIGN UP

WE CAN REBUILD HIM

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

WE CAN MAKE HIM BETTER THAN HE WAS

BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER

I'd have had a problem with Cruz as he was so fake. He says conservative stuff but then he pushes legalizing illegals and massively expanding H1Bs for foreign muslims to take more of our jobs.

I miss Jeb and his wife.

Can somebody explain the guac bowls?

Jeb sold guac bowls for 75 dollars on his website. Part of "Latino outreach"

Replace him with Krispy Kreme

You sure you're not thinking of John Mcafee?

cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin