DISNEY INDOCTRINATING CHILRDEN

thewrap.com/frozen-give-elsa-a-girlfriend-lgbt-gay-disney-lesbian-twitter/

This is it people. Enough is enough. How can we stop the kikes from undermining everything that forges a country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4m2VymD9k0
archive.is/ST5af
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. I want them to do this so that they alienate the regular people, and maybe more retarded fucking goyim finally jump out of the proverbial pot of boiling water. Don't just make Elsa a carpetmuncher; go full retard and make it a she-male while you're at it.

Hot

blame twitter. its sjw scum on twitter that trended the garbage. i dont understand how a hashtag is reoortavle news. do the shithole news articles just see what is popular on twitter and say THIS IS NEWS
fucking stupid. fucking news is now whatever niggers are saying on reddit or twitter? fuuuuuck you.

The first one is degenerate as fuck. This is only a step further really. Its all good though. Their agenda has been pushed to the point where more people are adamantly against it than even merely nuetral let alone for it.

Aryan birds is going to curbstomp all degenerate films. It may actually be the first film i go to see in almost a decade.

Compare it to other recent disney stuff where they try to push diversity. Strangely enough (to them) it was a huge success.

Yeah everything is degenerate.

Fuck off.

The only reason it was a success is in the first frozen they werent so overt with the propaganda. The only degeneracy that was really in your face were the trolls telling the guy to take his clothes off. Everything else was just implied or buried in context where most people are too dumb to recognize it.

Its like the minions garbage. How anyone can allow their children to watch that shit is beyond me. But there arent any out in the open references to gays and such.

Yeah no it was obviously a mass-manufactured campaign so that Disney can deliver on what the "fans" want.

Fucking Holla Forums not even once

do it

READ THE ARTICLE

This is about a twitter campaign to make it happen. Disney hasn't even commented on it.

I don't remember this happening.

The most "degenerate" message I remember was elsa running away.. but then she came back and fixed everything.

Let's start a pol campaign towards disney to make Elsa one of, or multiple, of those "kin" things.

She could fuck the donkey, the snowman, that ice monster thing, ice, her sister, etc.

I figure if this world is going full retard anyway, may as well floor it.

NO ONE WANTS TO BE INDOCTRINATED WATCHING CHILDREN'S CARTOONS SHITLORDS

t. angry bird

It might be too overt for Disney.

well (((they))) have plans, they cant stop now. too bad for them a bunch of basement dwelling autists foiled their plans for worldwide degeneracy by posting epic memes in youtube comments and shieet.

I seriously doubt they will do it since it'd be incest and tons of people wouldn't take their kids to see it.

Disney is run by Jews, but Frozen did pretty good in both China and Russia, both countries that ban faggotry from the media. I dont think they would risk losing the shekels.

Yeah. It is just a story about a hashtag that won't gain too much traction. Disney will take into consideration that Asian market, which wouldn't be too cool with overt homo messages in a children's cartoon.

I doubt Disney is stupid enough to slay the golden goose.

There were actually already gays in the first one. The sauna scene, the fat guy says that his family is inside the sauna thingie and you see another man and some children, no women in sight.
Sad but true, the jews are slowly becoming less subtle.

About halfway through it they go to the trolls to try to fix elsa. When the trolls first appear and greet the dude one of them implores that he take off his clothes.

Or anna, rather

This thread is stupid, they'd literally never make elsa gay with Disneyland parades and shows every single day and the park packed to capacity. People bringing their kids would be furious and would actually rebel and boycott, the Jew's only weakness. It's just the usual twitter bitching and whining.

Seriously people look at this shit, there were already gays in the first movie, it's already happening

Hmm, yeah. Didn't notice that in the theater.
youtube.com/watch?v=S4m2VymD9k0

Ahh hes the one that outaourced remmington to mexico

On the right is a woman, looks old enough to have kids. Could be that only kid that got the father's genes was the big blond one?

They say take off your clothes because they want to wash them.

So there is actually something to those international pedo circles?

Fucking hell. I love weeaboo shit with dykes to death, but that is really unsettling. Most children can't tell the difference between fake lesbians and real ones. I know 2d tacoticklers are cute and heartwarming, but 3d lesbos are some of the most disgusting creatures on the planet. Walt needs to be resurrected just so he can personally close down his company.

I think you're right. The store owner is old, and that's a young couple.

Some people really try to see the negative in everything, which is pretty degenerate in itself.

We're talking about Disney here, a company that owned by a literal kike

Source on this? That is pretty damning.

*that's

With jews there is always a ruse.

If you think something was implied in that scene then it originates with you and that makes you no different from the tumblr tards.

Why don't you address the argument.

Goons never address the argument.

I think the normies are trying to meme magic.

What argument? You didn't make one

He's probably already left the thread, will get a new ID and make the same claims again.

I'm not gonna let them corrupt the only good thing disney has released in the past 10 years.

Nah it's pretty much confirmed that the guys a fag here archive.is/ST5af

frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3

The original Frozen was black "Inuit" whatever that means (eskimo I guess) but it tested so badly that the Jews saw too many sheckles dancing away

The argument that the men aren't gay…

They didn't confirm anything. They said "people can interpret it as they want" and implied that being 2013 people were more likely to interpret it this way.

source?

Petition for lesbians BTFO:
citizengo.org/en/signit/34400/view

No www.* because we don't need to be found again.

Sign sign sign!

See
People see what they want to see and I have to wonder why you would want to see degeneracy.

Those breasts are drawn terribly. They look like implants which are degenerate. Do you know who else has implants? Trannies.

2D girls are never "dykes". Hopefully that was just a typo. I agree though, it's obviously wrong to have those themes in something aimed at children.

Exactly. Just like all the apparently concerned posters in race threads that obviously have a cuckold fetish. It's part of constructing a bullshit argument to support their degenerate world view. Thankfully, more often that not, the mods delete those threads or posts.

Just a
COINCIDENCE
goy. That is just his brother staying over while his wife is out shopping :^)

Anyone stupid enough to let their children watch the Talmud Vision deserves whatever they get.

RIGHT, because "disney" totally didn't hide cocks and the word "sex" in their movies before, its just your biased shitlord eyes tricking you by seeing patterns :^)

Gas yourself.

This is bad for kids

but I don't have kids

So I'm just gonna fap to western yuri

Disney and kids shows are known to put subtle references in for the parents. It just goes over the kid's heads.

You can find flaws in anything you want to but you will make yourself go insane, you'll never get a girlfriend because you'll always find something wrong with her.

True. I don't think she looks good with big breasts either, it just makes her look fake. If she was russian it would make sense but nordics aren't known for that.

Isn't that what you are doing? And I reiterate: Why would your eyes seek out degeneracy if you do not want to see it?

Good the strong woman who need no man feminist, is going full feminist!

DYKE! DYKE! DYKE!

Fucking great.

YAY, that's amazing OP!

op is a cunt, no archive

pointless sage cause I hate u op

but thats not true op, theres a small twitter movement asking for this, but you knew that didnt you…op is a liar and a fraud

zieg heil

What do you think?

I'm just happy they didn't shut the franchise down for being "against the agenda".

We just need to thoroughly turn Elsa into an Ice Age Chan nazi

That's cute, but I was really hoping for a trap Elsa.

Like I said, op is a complete faggot

75% of the time guys who like obviously fake breast implants suffer from autogynephilia (basically trannies in other words). The other 25% is just shit taste. Always be on guard for degenerates belonging to either camp.

THE QUEER NEVER FAGGOT ME ANYGAY
When the song was so popular, I’d say that to myself in my head all the time. I thought it extremely childish, but it got a chuckle from me.
I WAS JUST KIDDING
Never mind that Frozen obviously had lesbian incest undertones.

Frozen is HUGE with children now, especially girls.

The mothers in the wide world DO NOT WANT Elsa to be a lesbo. It's just fucking fact. They wanted them to have a ovie that makes them sit on their ass and sing a song or two from time to time just like every other Disney movie.

I honestly do not believe Disney will make this happen, it would be too big to shake off when the backlask happens.

They put that shit in as subliminal messaging to put sex into the minds of children at an early age and also to associate those positive feelings the child had during the movie with sex.

These subliminal images are not just in one or two Disney movies, they are in every single one of them from the early 80s onward.

Keep in mind that a Disney puts huge stock in overseas market, especially in gook countries now. China has such a huge market share for Hollywood that I doubt Disney would pander to a small but vocal group on twitter over the potential billions they have to gain in the international market, which is far less progressive than the US market.
It's the same reason I doubt they'll make the two dudes in the new Star Wars gay. They're already pushing it with the race mixing, there's no surefire way to alienate the asian market than by shoehorning in homosexuals. Add into this a substantial amount of Americans who probably wouldn't let their children see a movie with a gay princess and you have a recipe for disaster.

Don't misunderstand me though, I'm not saying that Disney pushing agendas left and right; they are. It's also worrying that this could become a trending topic on twitter, but overall, think Disney values shekels over progressivism

I'm worried that the current year meme is strong enough now that people think they're weird if they don't like it.

And the worst part is that it only takes one or two mothers to browbeat a crowd if anyone calls this shit out.

Where the fuck do you get those 75/25 figures?

Id say its probably 99% shit taste and 1% other.

You have no idea just how many guys are like "haha yuuge jugs are best lmao".

nigger there's a lot to dislike in every Disney movie

Most of them are directed to young girls (the princess ones)

Some contemporary ones like Hercules, Lilo and Stitch, Emperor's New Groove etc. are more for whole family and have jokes for adults too (jokes = for men, women don't get humor)

That's bullshit. The people in Frozen were supposed to be Sami. Loads of SJW retards assumed because they were "native" they'd definitely be coloured (Whites aren't native to any country). They threw a shitfit about Disney "whitewashing" the Sami and how racist it was until someone pointed out Sami were in fact White, and they all retreated to their hugboxes. Until now.

Quick Rant:

Sami's aren't white, they are some gook-travelling tribe who behaves like low-life-kikes. Claims they own the land or something, even though they never settle anywhere and it's actually impossible due to the lack of firepower they got, and especially never was in the northern area first, because there was a fucking ice-age going on while the ancestors of the scandinavians settled in the southern regions.

I'm wouldn't be surprised.

I wouldn't call it indoctrination, though. More like marketing to an audience of people who are fucked up in the head. I doubt Disney would be able to sell anywhere near as many tickets and units if they made a film directly about feminism destroying society, or a classical romance film. Theatrical film is a dying art, and they need to stay relevant by adding in identity politics bullshit to draw in the Tumblr crowd. Similar logic was put into making Star Wars The Cuck Awakens; they cast a woman as the protagonist to get more girls to go see it, and a nigger as a secondary protagonist to appeal to the nigger urban market. Plus, Disney's target demographic has always been girls. Why those two and not white males? Because girls and niggers are the two demographics that are least likely to see a science fantasy adventure film, and most of the white men who already love Star Wars will see it anyway. DC Comics did the same thing with the New 52 series "Earth 2", where they made Green Lantern gay to get press and market to the dumb liberal brigade. The aspect of him being a faggot was mentioned once, and never talked about again. Just like Rey in The Forced Marketing Integration Awakens being a woman was never mentioned or discussed, and neither was Finn being a nigger.

If this was to happen, I imagine it would be go:

thank god for aids

This.

OP is a fucking idiot.
I read about this on the local news media a few weeks back. I didn't come here screaming that the sky was falling, because it's not.

This is SJW/lazy click bait 101. A bunch of lezzo fruitbats start a petition like this and get a couple of hundred signatures. Six degrees of separation being what it is, some lazy hack journo who gets paid by the click hears about it and figures it's inciting enough.

S/he dashes off a three hundred word treatment in 20 minutes and fires it off to a stringer. The stringer thinks it's got legs and passes it on to Reuters/AAP/whoever. Then it ends up as the Internet equivalent of a 'skydiving dog' story.

Then people like OP get involved and spread the disinfo. So what is it OP, you're a bit fucking stupid and can't tell the difference between a bullshit, doomed-to-fail SJW petition and an announced Disney intention?

Or are you in some way invested in drumming up a bit more controversy to get more people talking about the petition so more people sign it?

Because there's really no other reason you would have posted this. So tell me, are you an alarmist idiot or an actual shill?

Bollocks. Why do the random characters have swedish accents and use a sauna?

Don't be naive. There's a difference between like big breasts (normal) and liking obvious fakes (high probability of autogynephilia).

hahaha

Wait didn't Walt freeze him self with the intent on unfreezing him self in the future?

Meaning hes going to come back and shoah his company some time in the future when he sees what happened to it.

he was a big shitlord too

UUUU

Absolute bullshit, really good surgeons get really good results. If you don't push the sizes to unreasonable proportions it can look very good.

Fy fittan! Haistakaa paska!