I bought a Trump hat online (with my parents credit card) and my mom and dad are mad at me. What should I do?

I bought a Trump hat online (with my parents credit card) and my mom and dad are mad at me. What should I do?

Pay them back the money you stole from them retard.

Perform a chargeback. Keep the hat, get back the money!

Fuck your father in the ass in front of your mother screaming I'm the man of the house now. Possibly record it and make the ily watch it before supper every night. Your father will be overcome with the shame of being raped by his own son, and your parents will have no real choice but to turn in and give you whatever you want.

But hey that's just a theory,…….

a rape theory.

Grow up, and stop supporting the most laughable meme candidate of all time.

Ask them why do they hate America

You faggots would literally suck his cock if he asked.

Kill them for Trump

butthurt cuck

Please tell me you gullible dipshits don't honestly believe that image macro… do you?

I spent 27 dollars on bernie…

Did he suck it good? How much does he charge for anal?

Also, did you record it? Post it here if you did, faggot!

man that's cheap

pics or it didn't happen, nigger

Wasted 27 dollars.

Should have saved up for a better prostitute

Watching him get HIS FUCKING ENEMIES do all the work for him, dude is a fucking genius for sure.

Earn the money and pay them back for the hat (since you did that w/o permission). Otherwise, smile politely and tell them Donald Trump will be the next President, and you just wanted to commemorate the event.
:D

Buy two more Trump hats with their credit card and give it to them as an apology gift.
Make sure to gift wrap.

Wear it with pride!

Find a niggers house, and then shit in your hand, and then rub it on his door and place the hat on his doorknob.

Record reaction for keks

Kill yourself

This

You should
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Also pay them back the money, asshole

Of course they do. They're fucking idiots, they'll believe any bollocks you make up as long as it's about adolf trump. Then they'll just say you're butthurt in a pathetic attempt to convince themselves they're right and aren't just a fucking gullible moron.

He's nowhere near a genius, you're just an utter retard so the flies on a pile of shit are probably genius compared to you gullible trump faggots.

tell them you were trying to buy a Drumpf hat but misclicked

Trump is literally Hitler amirite reddit? Actually you need to fuck off like the complete trash you are, you SJW faggot.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Have you ever seen someone play THE ENTIRE MEDIA and win the fucking race without spending a cent before?
Go ahead, name him.
Trump is not just a genius, the guy is on a whole different level.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.