Fist of the B0rf Star General

New episode out:
Captured! Prisoner of Garfielf

Summary of the previous episodes:
Cabalvon was able to revive lord Galfredo using the power of his Stend and his corpse parts and defeating Naramel once and for all. His spirit was able to reach out to Jonbuc, but only for him to be attacked by the phantom of Oddity. Defeated, he's been taken captive by Griffidle. Jayjay's friends are desperately trying to approach Narml's castle, but Callivan is fending them off while running some schemes on his own…

if narmel is a ghost and can move things around without being seen or heard, why doesn't he attack garfen?

We only have one Jon, but Kalven is clearly the best character . Hobbies as a stand was a brilliant idea.

Tiger is Uncageable. Great fight scene with good moments from Liz , Bee See, and Sarge. I hope we get more team fights.

Garfieke will try to convert Arlene to his side only to discover her heart belongs to Nuramel . Kelvin will reveal his plan to take over Garfielf's empire, setting up a team up with Joan, Odie, and Garfunkel.

Calvin, because we share a name.
Aurulent Avenger, because of the Dilbert 3 scene. Although Charlie Brown's episode is a contender just because of how Charlie dies in episode 2.
Garfielf will eat some lasaga and try to woo Arlene like Julia in FOTNS. Meanwhile, Jone will get his strength back and probably defeat Odee in a rematch.

Calvan was able to beat him while he was alize and with Garfen's arms. Why would bein a ghost matter any?

Garfoni is already the master of the undead. It was never explained whether Cal could see phantom Odaee, either.

Yeah, I meant it as best character. My favorite is Charmel Bourne because, even though his life was short, he was the purest of them all.

Also fav episode is probably Paper Townes and next episode we'll finally see lord Grifgraf fight some of the pitiful resistance himself.

In all honesty I should absolutely hate this webseries but there's just something about it that I find so damn engrossing. It's a glorified MSPaint comic with stock sound effects and copyrighted music… but damn if it isn't FUN. It takes me back to the days of old when I was a wee lad watching Kenshiro explode Mad Max characters with his bare hands.

In short: 10/10 BEST ANIME BEST ANIME! Can't wait for another episode in JonJon's Abnormal Odyssey!

It's a parody of a parody, actually. Someone made a very crappy mspaint and text-to-speech cartoon about Garfield being unfunny and all about a cat that eats too much, people meme'd it because there's not an ounce of originality left in today's youth and this guy was pretty much doing the same thing but with Hokuto no Ken styled models. Except it was actually GOOD, so he didn't stop at the first episode and now people are actively waiting for more.

I guess it's just like the good ol' ytmnd syndrome. Something made for fun becomes popular, then someone who just wants to jump on the bandwagon makes it much better and it becomes its own, better, funnier thing.

Garfiki, of cousre.
Probbably Paper Townes. Something about it's usace of Dry Your Tears and Asunaki Tabi is beautifel.
Jhonen will chanel the Fist of the Borf Star and beark out of prisin. Before he can save Aensland from the kitty kat wiles of Garbiel, he mus have a remach with Odin.

Yeah, the score is absolutely perfect. I know it's pretty much HnK mixed with a couple of other known osts, but I just can't get enough of it.

Chisliy Braun.
I cried a little in his episode when he died
Hm, this last one was pretty good. The one before was a little chaotic for my taste.

Glad I wasn't the only one ;_;

But he gave his life for something greater than himself

Even though he's still Washy Wishy Charkie Borne, he was able to grant Joh enough power to carry on fighting

I'm excited to see what happens between Gamblefur and Arlen.

MiracelMut

Every one here's a massive Chalkie Bones fag (and I can understand, his tragic character arc demonstrates the grace through which he went on to die), but everyone forgets that it was Markymutt's sense of justice that got him to round up the gang in the first place. He went in there knowing
Honestly, the pilot got me hooked from the get go. When 2nd pic came up, I knew I was in for a ride.
I would say that Jann taps into even more diverse sundae funny strips, even so far as getting overseas characters, but studio constraints would probably mean they'd get a couple of more characters from either the Gordfeel series or 2-bits from some 2 other comics.

I'd also say I hope Celvin uses the Imagination Box when he Jon wins him over not through fists, but by a rousing speech demonstrating the innate goodness of all characters and using that to cause his heelface turn.

still waiting for family circus

I'm still waiting for Kalkens girl Soozee to show up with her own Stanand, [Mr. Bunn].

I'm still waiting for Big Nate

holy shit, i can't believe i forgot about Big Nate

Marmelade is a really cool character, yeah. I wonder if we're ever seeing his family again, I'd love to see his son get involved in some way.
Also

This is how we went from pedobear to gondola.
Pedobear into finnish Spurdo, into refined Spurdo, into corrupted Spurdo into Gondola the meme supreme
The internet is a magical place.

I've been using "Tusken raid that fridge" ever since I watched this episode.

But ware du we go famr gondoolor???

When America is made great again, the bear is gonna come back to yank's shores and become some patriotic symbol again

Good Taste Fam, even if it is probably the least action oriented it is pretty good with the mood.

You mean Calbane will try to betray, but underestimate the power of Lasaga and be deafeated effortlessly.

Probably with Garfelon hijacking Hows since that stand is connected.

Is this guy getting money from his crappy paint movies?

Because I want him to be paid decently.

No he isn't, why else do you think they are that good? If he was, he'd start adding the faggots from tumblrtale or whatever's popular to attract more whales.

Cobrall is the only one who actually followed Grafir, plus he can take on like 5 Sundy Fundies without any help. I think he can still hold his own in a fight with his master.

What's gucchi mah nigga!

"twisted kitty kat" and "a bannister of evil" are my favorites

I guess so, it is just a shame I can throw coins into his hobo hat.

Also, it is a shame I'm not really american and I can't understand most of the references.

knowing that he was likely meeting his end*

fuck me for not noticing i didn't finish that sentence.

That was lovely

I doubt that since it uses copyrighted characters, and whatever company owns Garfield won't make a Fist of the North Star/DBZ/JoJo parody. Plus I am not even sure if all the characters from the Funny comics are owned by the same company(I know Calvin and Hobbes is still owned by the original creator). At best some drawfag would make better drawings and some animations but that would definitely destroy the bootleg fell that this series has.

I wonder what would Jim Davis think about this.

Jim Davis is usually uninterested-to-chill about these parodies because he realizes that having more Garfield posted around the internet is more beneficial to him than it would be to go around DMCAing people.
In fact wasn't the whole reason why Garfield was created that Davis wanted a "relatable" and extremely marketable character regardless of the quality of the comic itself? He even guest starred in gargield minus garfield.

How did a parody of a parody actually start to get so good.

lasaga

Is lasaga the only food that exists in the Gamfielf universe?

It's the combination of crudely drawn MS Paint images, intentionally bad grammar and DBZ/Fist of the North Star music artstyle and plot. It's like a so bad it's actually good bootleg.

AFAIK Garfield also eats pizza but I am not in with the Garfielf lore