Ay lads what are your medium and long term goals?

Ay lads what are your medium and long term goals?

Medium goals: next 4-6 years
Longterm goals: life accomplishmnts or foundations for goals that will be accomplished beyond your life

shitpost, don't get fat, make lots of money, become neet.
become a kickass robot and take over the world.

seems like a low bar, youll definitely succeed on both counts

Finish bachelors in Education/History
Make some money teaching, then hopefully as a old faggot I can travel a bit

saving for old age and retirement is a ponzi scheme that no longer works in the modern age
hopefully you enjoy life a little before you turn 50

i have enjoyed life so far, since i went on holiday for a bit to Amsterdam and Germany.

ayy lad you pay for vacation when there is beauty all around you - enjoy yourself but dont expect good things to just randomly occur to you because you followed the path others tell you is good - including in the visual and audio propaganda channels you have clearly been saturated with

goals in next few years include establishing my political movement as a country wide party

long term i plan to restructure the way modern governments work and in the aftermath of my life achievement there will be many of my followers undoing the damage to the planet and human minds all around - not for some airy delusion like helping others
it is the only way to crush the cycle of constant war and pilfering

what a surpriseā€¦

There are so many issues with this when you try putting it into perspective. I guess theres a cetain magic to it when you think about it. I'm glad that someone like yourself probably won't have power in this lifetime though.

care to describe the issues?
im glad that you're glad in your uncertainty

Die.

Sex
More sex

Medium: Get a wife
Longterm: Get her pregnant, abort the baby to eat

I could just move to china but I don't want China-baby stem cells I need Aryan stock.

yum

this

get rich n sheit

Goals?

ay

finish my degree and join the military
get injured in the military and live as high rolling neet

Finish my bachelors degree in economics/business.
Kill myself at age 30.

I can't wait

Do fuck off please

hah

yes

get my degree, a decent paying job, and somewhere to live that's not my parents' house.
have a loving wife and kids and live a quiet, stress free life while saving plenty of money to leave behind for my family when i die.

yes

my medium goal is to get my TWIC card and get some higher paying jobs where I work

my long term goal is to get my mortuary sciences degree and own my own mortuary.

Living a day at a time is the best goal in life, you'll never be dissapointed.

Preparing humans for the invasion in 2021. We will feed.

lm just a drifter

Don't kill myself

Kill myself

Dying is spooky, but I also don't want to get old, because that seems like it sucks a lot of dick.

win

>>>/death/