22 Percent of Resettled Refugees in Minnesota Test Positive for Tuberculosis

22 Percent of Resettled Refugees in Minnesota Test Positive for Tuberculosis

One of every five refugees resettled in Minnesota by the federal government tested positive for latent tuberculosis in 2014, according to the state’s Department of Health.

Only 4 percent of the general population in the United States tested positive for latent tuberculosis in the most recent report provided by the Centers for Disease Control.

The April 2016 edition of the Refugee Health Quarterly, published by the Minnesota Department of Health reports that:

26 percent of all foreign born cases of tuberculosis in Minnesota were from people born in Somalia. Somalians almost exclusively enter the state through the refugee resettlement program.

More than 70,000 refugees have been resettled in the United States annually for the past three decades by the federal government. It’s not just tuberculosis being brought in by these resettled refugees. Measles, whooping cough, diptheria, and other diseases that were on their way to eradication are also coming in across the borders of the United States.

A recent outbreak of measles in Memphis, Tennessee, a center for refugee resettlement, began at a local mosque, as Breitbart News reported previously.

The alarming public health report from Minnesota comes on the heels of news from the Centers for Disease Control that in 2015, the incidence of tuberculosis in the United States increased.

“Data from 2015 show that the number of TB cases has increased (by 1.7 percent) nationally [in the United States] for the first time in 23 years, with a total of 9,563 TB cases reported,” the Minnesota Department of Health reports.

As the Star Tribune, Minnesota’s largest daily newspaper, reports:

The CDC is still trying to determine the reason for the uptick.

There may be a positive correlation between the increase in the number of refugees resettled in the United States during this period and the sudden increase in the incidence of tuberculosis, a disease that many thought was on the path to eradication in the United States.

As the Centers for Disease Control reports:

“Today four states – California, New York, Texas and Florida – have more than half the nation’s active TB cases, though they have only a third of the country’s population. The four states have the highest numbers of foreign-born residents,” according to the Star Tribune.

A person with latent tuberculosis is not infectious and does not have symptoms of the disease. A person with active tuberculosis is infectious and has symptoms of the disease.

Ten percent of those with latent tuberculosis develop active tuberculosis if not treated, according to the World Health Organization.

(1/2)

archive.is/ZLrWq
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/22-resettled-refugees-minnesota-tested-positive-tuberculosis/

Other urls found in this thread:

alipac.us/f12/bill-clintons-legacy-somali-crime-wave-here-home-282604-print/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/minnesota-teen-munira-khalif-accepted-all-eight-ivy-league-schools-n338661
theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/10/05/fifth-child-dies-to-support-president-obamas-illegal-immigration-goals-illegal-south-american-immigrants-introduce-deadly-virus-to-u-s-children/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As the Star Tribune reports:

“Tuberculosis (TB) has surpassed HIV as the leading cause of death from infectious disease worldwide,” the Minnesota Department of Health reports.

Tuberculosis is airborne and can be spread when a person active tuberculosis coughs, sneezes, or otherwise transmits the infection to a previously uninfected individual.

Treatment for tuberculosis is long and expensive. If caught early, it typically takes about nine months for a person with active tuberculosis to improve to latent tuberculosis. Not everyone diagnosed with active tuberculosis, however, improves. Mortality rates for those with active tuberculosis are much higher than health professionals would like, even in the United States.

According to the Star Tribune:

Minnesota public health officials point to the high treatment rate of those refugees diagnosed with latent tuberculosis as a reason for optimism.

“Eliminating TB in the U.S. will require increased attention to the diagnosis and treatment of latent TB infection (LTBI),” the April 2016 Refugee Health Quarterly reports.
“Minnesota’s LTBI treatment completion rate for refugees who start treatment is one of the highest in the nation at 86 percent in 2013,” the report adds.

An alternative public health policy–one that the United States used for decades in the latter part of the nineteenth century and early twentieth century–is to test immigrants and refugees for infectious disease before they are allowed into the country.

In that earlier era, those who tested positive were sent home. Today, however, many are welcomed in and pose a risk of infecting the rest of the American population.

(Note: Valley News Live in Fargo, North Dakota was the first broadcast outlet to report on the 22 percent incidence of latent tuberculosis among refugees in Minnesota.)

(2/2)

Pick one.

this.

The US is a settler colony again, but this time for mudslimes?

It's about time we got some health status diversity. It's sooooooo boring when no one is coughing up blood.

White babies must be enriched, one way or another. Obongo being the sneaky little snake he is, he's chosen to enrich them via human biological weapons (which occasionally develop into bombs via religion).

I told you about the enrichment bro

The Minnesota government totally sold out to CAIR and other Muslim lobbies. It is essentially a middle eastern colony in North America.

Minnesota Governor Dayton:

Wherever you have a high density of Swedes, you will find them sucking Islamic cock.

At least he throws around good advice. I recommend rural Wisconsin in the short term. Close by, few non-whites, ample supply of alcohol to make you forget the world's going to shit.

That's nothing 100% of people of European descent in Minnesota test positive for micro-aggressions and White Privilege.

Checkmate, bigots!

YOU'RE GONNA GET ENRICHED

OP is that Minnesota or Lesotho?

It's the Current State!

Is this why they've been scapegoating anti vaccine people for the outbreak of diseases?

What? Is there some kind of list how a Minnesotan behaves or sumthin'?

lmao i suck

Get enriched by sharia law and infectable disease.

Top kek

their fun laws are for faggots though

shit, or am I thinking of wyoming?

Sorry, when did congress approve settling muslim rapefugees in Minnesota?

Look, Doc Holliday had tuberculosis. You don't get much more American than that. These Somalians are 10 times as American as any one of us.

murica is already enriched, it has less whites % wise than any country in the EU

300,000 of them, most of them Somalians along with few Syrians.

American civil race war when?

The Missouri county I live in has a population of 30,000 and is almost 100% white. It's super comfy. Do you still even have places like that in Britanistan?

Gonna need fact on that. Don't get me wrong, European myself and I don't wish enrichment on US. Trump lead USA is better in everyone's interest. In my life I've seen maybe 20 niggers, 15 ragheads, 10 gypsies and that's it. Holy duck I love living in Eastern Europe

From the Star Tribune:

So now it's racist to target groups who are far more likely to have a disease that threatens everyone. They would rather risk everyone being exposed to an infectious, airborne disease than profile the people responsible for it.

Yeah, it's called sharia law

Apparently they just don't cover any of this in the press. I think 13 states refused refugees, I didn't even know mine had them until they complained about the governor stopping state money going to them (but it doesn't stop the people from bringing them in).

I was going to get a bunch of cockroaches and ship them to everyone on the news who whined about our duty as americans and christians, but I think I will focus on gathering info on these people.

SOON

Well demn trips really speaks for itself…

codeword
CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

Stay butthurt.

You know USA, someday I want to visit you, have a burger, do burnouts in a srt charger, shoot some guns, club in NY and surf in LA.

Would appreciate it if you make this experience possible, because if I want cultural enrichment, I can just go to Sweden

I don't buy that 300,000 number, and can't find any source for it. Care to provide one? I know it's around 30,000 somalis already, though.

fucking degenerates stay out

Minnesotabro here. King Nigger deserves credit for a lot of the degeneration of our society, but let me make this crystal clear:

The Somalinigger Importation Plan is a product implemented by Bill Clinton.

These sandniggers are now displacing afluent whites. Keep an eye out in the national news for reports of 40 teachers resigning from Plymouth Middle School due to the Somali shitskin invasion. I'm sure they will all be labeled as racists by the Talmudvision.

I'd also like a dodger dog and gamble in Vegas.

#pauseyourenrichment

ok

We still control rural Minnesota. And the rural liberals will fall in behind us during the happening.

kek'd even though I live here and everytime I go downtown Minneapolis in the last 20 years it looks more and more like Mogadishu.

I have been joking with my doctor about why I don't get the flu shot by saying "I just go downtown a few times a year." I will have to show him this article ask what my risks are of contracting TB from walking near Somalishitskins.

I had no idea things have gotten this bad.

ayy lmao

It's been 79 years since the last political assassination. Why don't you do something useful with your guns for once and shoot degenerate Jews like Diane Feinstein and Chuck Schumer in the head?

more

This has been going on for a long time. It was not forced upon Minnesotans by Bill or Barrack, but by themselves.

Everyone seems to forget that Minnesota has one of the highest populations of Swedish and Norwegian ancestry in the states. This is why their churches and communities beg for African and Muslim immigration. Just like in their home countries, they beg for enrichment. Just look at what organizations are sponsoring refugee resettlement-almost unanimously Lutheran churches.

Beware the eternal Swede.

A lot closer than many of you think.

I've been to a few clubs in ny (nothing interesting) and haven't done the rest.

Burgers and old vehicles and guns are a daily thing though.

After seeing niggers do complete insane shit the last few years, and immigration ever-increasing, I quit going to my local city more then twice a year. I stock up on luxuries at hippy stores, coffee, chocolate, fancy butter, etc. in the nice parts of town, visit bookstores, buy any parts and chemicals I need, hit on every girl I see in case I find a bride to abduct, and gtfo out.

Fuck you faggot. It is being forced on us you fucking Jew.

alipac.us/f12/bill-clintons-legacy-somali-crime-wave-here-home-282604-print/

Didnt Minnesota have the first mudslime congressman some time back?

What would such a war look like? How brutal would it be? How many would flee the United States?

I dunno but one of our current Senators is a former comedian Jew. I shit you not. Al Franken that dirty Jew from Saturday Night Jew.

Yes

There have always been antivaxers in the USA but it was never a problem. Hurd immunization worked when it was one or 3 kids out of 100.

Now they are importing all these sick and unvaxed masses from the 3rd word and shipping them all over the USA we are seeing all these crazy 19th century diseases crop up. These diseases have killed and maimed American children but it's racist to talk about it. Blame the white hippy with the healthy child. It's her fault TB is back goy.

The nation was built on CONTROLLED immigration. Only those who had something to contribute where let in. That made America great. And they where quarantined at places like Ellis Island and not let in if they where sick.

Today they let the whole 3rd world in no matter how useless or sick. Fuck the good of the American citizen. Fuck the long term good of the county. They need an electricate they can control. They need to maintain power.

good. will they be able to die this winter so we can laugh at them?

TB and drug resistant TB has been an ongoing problem in the border states as well.

Who is JFK? What is 2,016 minus 1,963?

It'll be more enjoyable to watch them get torn apart by their pet niggers once that gibs money runs dry.

There will be a wall. It will be a great wall. Nobody is going to flee the United States.

If by controlled you meant european

Texas is more cucked then Minnesota beware the eternal Anglo

Oh ya, I know of him. He wasnt even funny when he was on SNL.

Oh yes please, my body is ready, unlike most of my countrymen. I've always been so disappointed with modern media which is all but devoid of the TB-infected character archetype. Plot disease makes me god damn hard for some reason, maybe it's just tied to nostalgia for the glories of the past.

Somebody posted a story here a few weeks ago about the high cost of dental work for the refugees in Germany. Islam fucked these people over pretty good.

Doesn't work, user.

Speaking of Somalians in Minnesota, they are going all out now.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/minnesota-teen-munira-khalif-accepted-all-eight-ivy-league-schools-n338661

European or not if they where sick they where turned back. All immigrants went through the system at Ellis Island or other controlled checkpoints.

This is what angers me the most.
In my town there are busy body house wifes and SJW's who flip out and make a shitstorm over ONE kid not getting vaxed in school. A healthy child from the community that has zero risk of harming a class full of vaxed kids.

Then the next day they are all REFUGEES WELCOME and want to bring tons of shitskins in who are carrying who knows what mid-evil diseases and have zero vaxes. And just dump them in the school system to show how wonderful we are. They put the idea of "multiculturalism" above the well being of their own children.

The 1st case of zika in the state is from someone who "traveled through Latin America". The media is doing a really good job hiding the fact its a fucking illegal. This disease will bring hell on to white newborns and families but hey.. WE ARE SO WELCOMING LOOK AT ME !!!

Ya how come they don't mention her SAT? They always post stats like GPA and SAT when talking about white kids who get in to lots of top schools.

Oh well goy it's right there in the article, don't be a racist shitlord goy!

kick kids out of school for not being vaccinated, border security is literally the holocaust

"common sense" gun control, deporting illegals "isn't practical"

virtually all leftist positions have these kinds of fatal flaws built into them

Fuck, that's a lot of niggers, Somali niggers too

good fucking job…

good we need more diversity
it was getting so boring with the common cold

Diverse diseases are our strength.

Look how interesting this was

theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/10/05/fifth-child-dies-to-support-president-obamas-illegal-immigration-goals-illegal-south-american-immigrants-introduce-deadly-virus-to-u-s-children/

English, German and Swedish Americans are fighting to become the most cucked.

>tfw german/english american

praise kek

Looks like we're going to get viraly enriched by these diverse diseases. How nice I was getting sick of these basic white diseases we've had.

I do remember hearing repeating digits was associated with Kek too.

(checked)
specifically 22
read
these images should be considered required reading material by all Holla Forumsacks

Bring the plague Muslims. Teach the good goys a lesson.

I thought you Americans have guns etc. Why would you choose to get "enriched"

Get your balls back USA. I AM NOT EVEN FUCKING KIDDING

I may e European. But for ffs. Chris Kyle. Thats all.

#stopenrichment
#maga

What's the connection between Swedes and Somalis. It's like the Somalis must follow Swedes wherever they go.
"Wherever the Swede goes, I must also follow." -Somali proverb

Or maybe Swedecucks are inviting them

ARE YOU GONNA GET CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Guys a major faggot. Coming from a combat vet.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GETTING CULTURALLY ENRICHED, murrica

Im half drunk but how so? He has over 500 kills.

I f8nd your comment really shit. Kyle saved numerous marines and us soldiers.

I'll never understand why people continue to fly the Federal Flag on the Fourth of July or any other time of the year. Or why people join the US military.

You have to be an absolute fucking moron to support the US govt.

This. They're just zogbots to be sent into useless wars.

The other 78 percent are sleeper cells for ISIS, so remember just to fuck the ones who cough.

Thanks for agreeing with me, butthurt Minnecuckian.

According to your own link:

Just like I said. And

So don't go around blaming other people for the mess you have made. Just like Sweden you democratically elect and legitimize these practices for decades now.

Leave it to the Jew to cherry the only thing in the entire article to support your theory. Also most people here already know all Evangelicals are Zionist traitors.

kek

Murrica is huge and has homogeneous/white populations larger than your entire country. The niggers and muds are contained to their own areas, for now.

Bump lel

Minnesota now

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Multi drug resistant tb js a death sentence

Fuck these medieval monkeys. Make every muslim sign a form that says it's not the companies responsibility if they get pulled into the machines because they want to wear halloween costumes year round. Let them get ground up if they're too stupid to realize what they're doing. Why are the women even allowed to go to work? So the men can take their money?

Oh, and they're always making that stupid fucking face. ALWAYS. They scrunch up their nose and pull their upper lip up fully exposing their front teeth like some kind of canine.

God damn somalians are useless.

we scared your pussy nigger mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now. how about that you silly faggots

intl masterrace, cumskins

Bump.

It's because they smell their own upper lip, and as you can imagine having the smell of shit on your face all day would cause one to make that face

faggot braggart and a bullshitter
He told lies about Jessie Ventura to sell his book on TV and got BTFO in court his estate at least
pretty typical for the SEALs, totally full of shit

Good, let them die. I have my shots.

disgusting dogs