I thought it was fun

I thought it was fun

What other movies are like these?

That is because you are a pleb.

Hue

Does Freddy Vs Jason count?

not surprised that a Brazilian is this pleb tbh

smh fam there's a reason movies and television have always been core normalfag activities, there's nothing patrician about the entire medium, stop deluding yourself bruh

So this is the Japanese equivalent of Alien Vs Predator?

This movie genre is probably more generic than zombie movies.

This movie lost all credibility and scare factor when those 2 psychic anime clowns showed up.

They were the best part of the movie, don't insult psychic loli.

Fuck off nazi

How about I don't, commie?

This movie feels the same way FvJ felt.. Its horror movie fan service.

Drumpf

Trump won

Drumpf

nah, I'm not going to help you derail this thread susocuck

What do you think of the current year so far, Oliver?

I haven't seen it, but it looks like it would be even more retarded than Freddy vs Jason.
Does the grudge ghost watch the video and summon the ring ghost to fight it or some shit?

No. A girl watches the video and has 2 days to live. Psychics show up and their plan to rid her curse is to have her go into the cursed house so both ghosts want to kill her, and then they fight over her to kill each other.

That sounds retarded.

That sounds like complete and total garbage.
I think I'll watch it.

How many other horror movies have concepts so retarded that they're actually worth watching?
I already mentioned Freddy vs Jason, but other than that I haven't seen too many horror films that fit the bill.

The ghost fight happens at the very end for only like 2 mins.

It's lame as fuck.

The pretty much the whole of the actual fight.

well it wasnt

4u

FOKING TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN!

Godzilla vs King Kong remake with legendary films.

Nice. I still wish they would make a Godzilla vs Gamera movie.

Fuck these fags. I loved it.

My four year old sat down and watched it with me. I can tell I gave him one of those childhood moments where he saw something that scared him that he can revisit years later and realize how silly it was. I thought it was comfy as fuck.