Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Solid plan but there is one problem, you seem to expect the vols to actually delete spam.

and b is so very terrified of getting spam and shitposts. One dude isn't a huge threat. Now if the population of halfchan come over here, we'd be fucked.

This board is so slow that one dedicated autist could destroy it if he wanted to.

only if he's on meth

otherwise he'll eventually tucker himself out

we'll OP we know what you've got to do now. Get smoking. Unless you like doing lines more.

Not really

yeah if he's on meth he'll die

there have legit been cases of autists on meth shitposting until they die of sleep deprivation and dehydration. autism and meth are a really bad combination.

Op here, Challenge accepted.

I'm merely bumping old threads to flip the board. It's not something that you do obsessively for hours on end, or else you'll end up bumping the newer threads back to the top again. I already did my job for today. I'll continue to do it once or twice a day for weeks, or possibly months.

I already see a bunch of retards responding to threads that were made 3 days ago so my plan is already working.

sincerely,

Jamal

We have a massive catalogue responding to posts that are a few day's old literally isn't even a ban thing. Just pick threads in the catalogue you want to talk about. I personally like the larger catalogue and there's no such thing as necro bumping on an image board its why stuff falls off of it eventually. Please be smarter than to fall for this one Holla Forums. I believe in you guys.

do you have any idea how hard it is to OD and die on meth? Also, you can't die from sleep deprivation.

JIDF pls go

that makes no sense :^)

nice dubs and thanks for the (You)

It's been so long since I last saw an Erisian on Holla Forums.

Also, no problem.

I didn't even post something and I got banned for "spam" since apparently someone is using my ip address.
also op the boards quality has already been ruined to I don't know what you re going to accomplish

There is literally nothing you could do to make this place worse. Go bother Freech.

kek, i saw this on a thread the other day. gg m9

OP here. The vpn services are flash vpn, super vpn, and pure vpn. Some of the ips are perma b& (90 days) which vpn's do y'all use?

Johnson
How apt.

it is my hope to one day get banned for 'sperm' rather than 'spam'

The secret, "don't tell Sage what type it is" kind.

shit was SO cash

pic very related

But it already became 4chan quite a while before you came along, fam.
The last day of Holla Forums was when Escape From Jail has ended.

And if anyone spammed this thread they'd get banned. This place is fucked.