How many can you take on?

Okay Holla Forums, lets have a little fun. In a straight up hand-to-hand-combat situation between Holla Forumsocks and nu-males/feminists/ect. how well do you think very pissed off individuals like ourselves could do in a crowd battle?

What weapons or protective gear do you think you'd need against what might be available to them?

Who would be your ideal one-on-one combatant in said situation? (I know, try not to laugh at the idea)

Mind you, this is without police interference… I know, highly unlikely, but I have to wonder how well they'd fair without anyone saving their pathetic asses.

Construct a story that fits your ideal situation. Hell, I like to read. How many of these pussy asses can YOU kick?

What are you, 12? gtfo

you want fanfiction?

Go back to reddit or tumblr goyim

sage

Top notch posts, guys. Took all of you, what? 3 seconds to write that?

I can take 6.000.000 with ease motherfucker

sage for retarded thread

that being said I grew up in nyc and have been in quite a few very very large brawls. Ive never lost a single fight and am more confident when I'm outnumbered than in a 1 on 1 fight.

but then again this is an anecdote thread and there is no reason to believe an anecdote on the internet.

enjoy your anchor.

I have thought through this before, and I have the necessary equipment. This thread is more for /k/, I advise you post there.

Riots in my town are frequent and destructive. You might be able to guess where I live.

A rothco clear riot shield will run you up 100ish dollars. Some used ones float around for 60ish on ebay. Good riot-shields are made from polycarbonate I managed to get a used one from a friend at my police department, they were phasing out the old shields for a newer model, and the old ones worked just fine. NOTE: you can use the round shields, but the rectangular shields are much better as they can be used to prevent a Molotov from hitting your feet.

Next you would want to get some sort of club. Billy clubs and batons are cheap. Expanding ones are not the best to use, try to get a solid baton that is a bit on the heavy side. There are a lot of pretty cheap police batons on ebay, they sell them as "vintage antiques" but they are just fine, just don't get them if they are to old. If you have a little extra to spend, buy yourself a tonfa, they work great in riot situations. Be warned, they take practice to use.

If you want to go the peperspray route, you may have to pay a bit of a heftier price than you would like. A liter of peperspray will cost you about 40-50 bucks, you can get this cheaper if you buy in bulk but it will still cost. I cannot really recommend a brand besides FOX, and even FOX had it's own little fiasco when it switched chemical supplier.

Teargas cannot be obtained by citizens, but it can be made at home. Three parts potassium nitrate, two parts sugar, and two parts wasabi powder will make an excellent substitute. Cook the sugar and potassium nitrate over a low flame, stirring constantly until it turns into a nice gel-like mixture. Then mix in the wasabi powder until it is well distributed in the gel. Put it into some sort of wooden tube, and cap off the ends. You can put in match-heads as a sort of fuse, but green fireworks cord works great

Using peperspray and teargas could get risky. You will need a respirator. There are some really cheap and nice military surplus gas masks out there, I can recommend the czech m10 m. They are cheap, plentiful, and the filters are easily purchased. There are many other good respirators out there, just make sure your eyes get covered.

Although "antiriot" helmets are widely available, they are not cheap. Motorcycle helmets often provide similar protection at a lower cost. Welding masks can be used, but they are a bit clunky and hard to wear around effectively.

There is a lot of expensive riot armor out there. You really don't need a full suit, try to cover your chest and the arm that is not holding the riotshield. If you need protection for your legs, you can shin and thigh guards pretty cheaply. They will do the job just fine.

Reported.

=SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS==

SAGED AND REPORTED

Muh guns vs. their lack/fear of funs.
M4 Carbine and 92fs, plenty of boole's.

Hammers vs. their mace *have various hammers hidden all over muh pad, ball-peen hammers, etc.

Golf clubs tucked away in each room.
Paper Weight/knuckles :D
Steel Toed boots, sap gloves.

Shit wouldn't even be fair if 100 /pol bruhs set against 100 SJW types.
They use mace, sprays, tears. Some of the shadier ones might try to knife you or poke you with a dirty syringe.

Look at these autists.

Whilst the wording of the OP is a little on the silly side, the topic of 'how to organised/semi-organised group fighting' is pretty relevant to the near future for all of Holla Forums.

Riot-shields, basic formations, the use of weaponry (I would actually suggest using a 'spear' as opposed to the mace that the guy I quoted suggested, and yes a sharpened stick or bat would work as a spear), armour, etc is all useful. We do have these threads every now and then but as we get ever closer to the day of the rope and the race war, more people come here and many do not know what they ought. Having these threads could save the lives of autists who would otherwise charge outside in a full suit of mail and wielding a katana. Do not do that unless you want to die!

Its pretty much all been said but;
Light-weight armour, such as motor cycle armour is good. You may need to run away so do not lug around unnecessary items even if they are 'cool'. Mobility is your friend, both for fighting purposes and for retreating purposes.
The big 'roman-style' rectangle shields are the only expensive piece of equipment, but used in a formation will make you practically invincible against the orderless dark hordes. The police riot shields are also bullet proof which makes this the most important piece of kit for the coming happenings.
Sharpened sticks for long reach, affordability and practicality. You can whack 'em, you can stab 'em, and best of all you can do all that whilst safely behind your shieldwall.
Formation should be shieldwall/phalanx, even just 20 guys with a 2 deep formation will be very difficult for a much larger dark horde to deal with. If they can't hit you and you can hit them, you're going to win in the end. Know when to run though, do not get overwhelmed and do not get surrounded.

I'm sure other anons can provide more/better info. These threads are important though, piss off you kikes trying to stop us from instilling basic combat doctrine into our fellow Holla Forumsacks.

All of them

I loled. Hard.

boasting is le based ebin cuckchan thread

kill yourself faggot

Your shitpost doesn't even make sense.

Already took 6,000,000 in few years. And I wasn't even trying to kill them.

If i have my firearm, I can take on 18. I have 15 bullets, plus another 3 in hand-to-hand.

If I don't have my firearm, I wouldn't want to fight any more than 3 at one time.

Not sure of the total, but it'd be at least 80 per second.

If they're women, I strongly suspect I could handle any number were I in full fight-to-the-death mode, I think there'd be a maximum number that could physically get close to me at any one point, and any individual could realistically be taken out of commission with a single well-placed strike (preferably with proper brass knuckles).

If it's nu-males in full white-knight mode, I'd be hesitant to try taking any more than even two at once. They've been cucked to hell, but biologically they are still men and have at least most of the innate physical strength to match.

Kudos for realism.

Requesting the one with the dindus.

for you

actually good advice, I'm impressed. yes, Roman shields with your friends is a good idea against random dindus who are staging a protest with looting.

Now, against what you're actually going to see, dindus trying to loot your house, you need Zimmerman's kel-tec 9mm. Against the random dindus attacking you, you need Zimmerman's kel-tec 9mm. Against the cops trying to take your weapons away, you need to say that you felt like you needed a weapon and bought the cheapest pistol because someone online said it would be easy to use. Against the military, you need to gtfo.

Those are your threats in the coming race war.

Its like you want to stay an idiot.

The SJW's let violent minorities do their fighting.
Male feminists cringe at the sight of anything but period blood.
If you don't trust yourself against 10 of them in a fist fight, then you need to rethink your own life choices.

And if you're armed, well, their wont be a fight.

Pussy.
Don't post your wanna be viking man crush if you yourself can't even fend off more than a mere 3 beta males.

thanks friend

I am disappoint.