My friend said something to my parents that made me breakdown. This was before I got kicked out...

My friend said something to my parents that made me breakdown. This was before I got kicked out. My friend was over for the night and me and my parents were arguing about how I didn't have a job.

Mom: why don't you have a job yet?? It's been almost 5 months! I still don't even know why you quit the last one!!
Me: I told you… I was too depressed to go to work and I know that sounds like an excuse but I physically felt like I couldn't move… I quit so they wouldn't have to fire me.
Mom: That is an excuse and It's always an excuse with you!! You just didn't want to go! If you're so depressed why didn't you ask for help? We're you're parents we would've helped you!
Me: mom-
Friend: she fucking has! How dare you even say that? You want to know why she doesn't ask for help from you guys? Because every time she does you tell her to get over it!
Mom: I wasn't talking to you.
Friend: no, you weren't. But I'll say it because [my name] won't. If you would actually pay attention for once you'd see that your daughter is SCREAMING for your help, you just don't want to hear it!
At this point my I'm just completely speechless.
Mom: well if you want to make excuses for her go ahead, but you need to get out of my house now.
Friend: gladly.

So we drove to her house and ate ice cream.

Find that friend that will stick up for you. Please listen to someone that might need your help. To them it might make the biggest difference in their life. I know that night it did for me. I love all of you beautiful people.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/4q8pgj/my_friend_said_something_to_my_parents_that_made/
archive.is/hifAd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beautiful friend. Doesn't matter if true or not.

You sound like a lazy bitch.

Kirstie? It's been so long, are you still neglecting fish and looking like a prepubescent boy?

lazy cunt + friend willing to enable lazy cunt

Fuck off

You know the rules.

women don't need to work

be a housewife

this

post tits or gtfo

are you sexually involved with your friend, if not has your friend lasted through one or both of you having sexual relations with others?

people that abandon you when they get a love interest are suck

See

Just switch the pronouns if it bothers you so.

plz be in london

Woah friend this isn't tumblr please be triggered elsewhere wow.

you know it never goes away.

I'm fucking jealous. wished for a friend like this

friends, what are those ?

You know the rules and so do I

see
Also congratulations for being kicked out of your parents' house for a flicker friend who will kick you out (and completely forget about you) the moment she gets a boyfriend who wants to move in with her for a couple of weeks.

shhh. let her/him have one day of happiness. it's more than most of us get.

I wish I had friends like that, my friends are disloyal pieces of shit who always run at the first sight of trouble. I'm really happy for you.

You obviously need to try some meds if it's that debilitating. And if you don't have the money, the fact that you're a female bodes well, and the government will undoubtedly prioritize your needs – especially if you're attractive.

Lose some weight (we can already tell you are a fatty), then find a man and get married. Easy peasy.

reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/4q8pgj/my_friend_said_something_to_my_parents_that_made/
archive.is/hifAd

You little nigger. :^)

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.