Europe

I'll never stop fighting, but I want your opinion, Holla Forums.

Do you think we'll ever win or are we just delaying the inevitable?

Other urls found in this thread:

dagbladet.no/2016/05/17/kultur/meninger/debatt/17_mai/nasjonalfolelse/44218830/
aftenposten.no/meninger/kronikker/17-mai-er-ogsa-for-dem-som-ikke-kan-teksten-til-Ja_-vi-elsker-og-som-ikke-har-bunad--Abid-Raja-8461522.html
vg.no/nyheter/meninger/17-mai/nasjonen-maa-bygges-paa-et-verdifellesskap/a/23685677/
aftenposten.no/meninger/kommentarer/Hva-det-vil-si-a-vare-norsk-i-dag-8465671.html
dagbladet.no/2016/05/17/nyheter/utenriks/klima_og_miljo/klima/miljo/44182357/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pick one

We`re going to win. Shit is going to go fast once it hits.

Remember, if they ain`t hWhite they`re not alright.
The non hWhite is the outer group, you own them no honor. Just kill and slaughter them.
The young and old alike, hang them next to the traitors.
Or something like that.

wat

inb4 the entire eurasian continental plate becomes europe.

Oh, I believe you dont have to worry about all the flags on your pic.

ITT: People not forgiving me for low effort google pic

It's more likely that Europe will turn into Asia. Chinks and their kind out-breed every race on earth.

Not true actually. Nogs breed way faster, asians are just much more numerous.

I dont think our future lies in western Europe or the US. I think ww2 was the fateful hour and moment that would decide the nature of the Wests decline and that battle was lost. I believe a new civilization will emerge from eastern Europe though I am doubtful of the Russians abilities to do this.

Nah, you're right, it'll be either Poland, Hungary, Belarus or a combination of the 3.

Likely some form of intermarium between Poland Belarus the Baltics and the Ukraine. In the next century when Russia collapses they will likely incorporate all of the Russian areas. Putin has sacrificed Russia's long term future for short term survival.

We will kill all the shitskins and enter a new age of spacial colonialism.

shit map m8

Don't forget

Perhaps Trump can help us build a wall.

FIXED

Nope.avi

Fixed

You've already lost tbh

again and again, go die in a ditch Hans

germany annexed german speaking switzerland m8 and Italy got the south

100% dogshit map

t. poolander

As a Hungarian I'm triggered.

Just incorparate mosonic creation called Belgium into France and Netherlands.

France expanding? No frogs must die

idiotic.

I think these maps are made by americans.

Just leave this shithole asap, or become turkroach cucks.

Eastern Europe will survive. Our governments have always been broken and corrupt. We have had niggers on steroids for centuries and we still survive.

Western Europe on the other hand is finally starting to pay for their kebab loving mentality, with interest. An interest that's been accumulating for centuries

TIME TO PAY UP WESTCUCKS

shiggy

RE-FIXED

Ok This entire thread is now literally pure shit.

I'm out.

You said it pal.

Get out Barbarus

True.

Lots of Anti-German (((polish))) and people arguing over micro-countries that should be in all rationality absorbed by a more dominate countries. Genetically inferior or culturally backwards peoples that cannot integrate into the dominate country would be removed along with the kebabs and (((merchants))).

Who would provide the foreign aid to keep "poland" a float?
fixed map.

inb4 "who else would you be?"
inb4 "there aren't 17 months in a year"
>aging nu-male cuck gets on stage to give speech virtue signal

>check the comment sections, all the top rated comments are railing against this madness
>faith in countrymen slightly restored
>i guess i shouldn't let the leftists in the lügenpresse get me down

Norway sounds like just another shitty place in Europe all the sudden.

Mate, do you suffer from brain damage?

Provide link please, I haven't felt any rage yet today

Russians already worry about chinks sending han migrants into siberia due to the low birthrates of the locals.
China will grow larger!

Ooga booga were da Latin women at?

Whites are inherently superior to the brown menace. We will always defeat them. Our only concern should be destroying the traitors from within our ranks that facilitate the attempted genocide.

Doesn't matter, can't help to think about it

Anatolia is European clay

I have the feeling you guys only wanna compensate for forgetting the names of some smaller european nations all the time.

nice

We will win.

Take the time to actually meet and speak to one the enemy and then you will know we will win; it’s laughable to even consider we will not.

When we will win and how many of our own we will lose before we start to take our nations back is unknowable.

There will be a brutal civil war and we will win.

Best map.

Good one, Jamal.

The moores annexed spain. The Turks annexed large swathes of eastern Europe

Also rate and hate on my map.
(Not great karelia and constantinopel due to a bit of realism pondering.)

Who cares about the shitty cucks on the street. We still have to win them over to get the right elected.

No election? Fine, race war. It will be us rebels vs the govt. aka Spec Ops armed to the teeth fucks.

Those Commie fucks with dyed hair don't fucking matter if we're going deus vult.

As a Hungarian…. REVERSE TRIANON 2020!!!

What I wrote about Belgium? It is just some anglos WW2 writing on maps. Anyway by few decades everything west of Poland or maybe old DDR will be like this

And Russia owned half of Europe. This is about what should be.

This, we could be outnumbered by an insane amount in still win.

dagbladet.no/2016/05/17/kultur/meninger/debatt/17_mai/nasjonalfolelse/44218830/

aftenposten.no/meninger/kronikker/17-mai-er-ogsa-for-dem-som-ikke-kan-teksten-til-Ja_-vi-elsker-og-som-ikke-har-bunad--Abid-Raja-8461522.html

vg.no/nyheter/meninger/17-mai/nasjonen-maa-bygges-paa-et-verdifellesskap/a/23685677/

aftenposten.no/meninger/kommentarer/Hva-det-vil-si-a-vare-norsk-i-dag-8465671.html

and as i went to look for these articles, this was the first thing i saw:
dagbladet.no/2016/05/17/nyheter/utenriks/klima_og_miljo/klima/miljo/44182357/

interesting times.

thanks fam

Shiggy diggy

Also, is that the Kingdom of Naples, because that's pretty based

What about East Asians? Can't we just expel them later? Do we really have to hack them apart as well?

Kill yourself, you fucking defeatist faggot.

East asians breed just as fast as whites.
Which means 2childs at most.
Should war come to europe again, many will flee to their extended family in asia (which makes sense for them) and the ones who stay are the most loyal or simply completely assimilated.
These remainers will be few and never ever be a threat in any way, so let them be?

Butthurt Serb detected, youre people don't even live there anymore. You let the Albanians outbreed you. It's your own fault, faggot

It is a hard fight, but we are winning and will win.

The Austrian presidential election this Sunday is of epochal importance, and through this whole decade may be one of the biggest moments of decision. Does Austria join the Visegrad group and expel kebab under FPO, or do Austrians stay dhimmis under Merkel and we possibly lose Vienna, our Leader's birthplace, and other landmarks to the Mohammedans?

We will gain it all back, but if we lose the election maybe not before many of our landmarks and artistic treasures are razed by Wahhabists.

Constantinople, Adrianople, and Smyrna will be Greek cities again. Golden Dawn will triumph, and expel the Turk from the ancient Hellenic settlements across the Levant that will be Greek again.

Your day of the rope will come shiptard