Shit You See on Social Media

Pathological Altruism & Childhood Indoctrination
How do you not lose your shit when you see people like this? How do you convince the indoctrinated that diversity has no objective merit & is actually destructive?

This bitch's son is a nu-male in the making. He has no male role model to show him strength, preservation or any traditional values.
Instead it's libshit mom preaching the cuck gospel & safe space bullshit that ensures people remain arrested children incapable of dealing with something as trivial as mere words.

You can say "There's much worse" I know, I've seen it. But, the sample I've posted is far more widespread.
This is where the nu-males come from. Not just the bombardment of xenoestrogens, but specifically the indoctrination from parents, usually mothers.

ITT: Shit you see on social media.

To offset that bad taste here's something me mum shared.
Stuff like this isn't getting as much attention unfortunately.

Tell you mums to vote for fokin' UKIP laddy.

I just said me mum because I find the dialect humorous. Already told her to vote Trump.

Sister liked Carson, but went to Trump. When I talk to any women about Trump, they like him, but think he's too brash so I just remind them that he is capable of diplomacy & if that's not enough he's going to surround himself with plenty of great diplomats.

Implying I don't lose my shit.

Implying you can convince these fuckos about anything "problematic."

Send this to your mum and tell her user thinks she's fucking awesome.

DO IT YOU BITCH DO IT.

This Swedish übercuck

Being a martyr for global communism is def worth it, it worked so great for soviet.

I haven't had a "social media" since 2013, I suggest you do the same. Facebook is just a weird american militiary/industrial complex social experiment. Facebook is a social control device and it enforces self-censorship. I was 17 when people were all using myspace, before social media became a normie requirement and I remember when it hit. natural human behaviors regarding companionship and courtship that have been more or less the same since the early bronze age are being utterly uprooted by a social science experiment. nobody ever stops to think about where this is going.

social media promotes this unearned sense of narcissism. social media promotes citizens spying on each other. social media promotes empty promiscuity. social media inflates women's egos to the point where they are unmanageable and therefore unmarriable. social media is cancer.

No need to preach to the choir. They know social media is just social engineering & surveillance.

However, many employers require a social media account & beyond that Holla Forums has exploited social media to disseminated "problematic" information with some success despite the censors.

So yes, everyone here should be well aware of what social media truly is, but that doesn't mean they're not going to us it.

Just repeat a bunch of buzzwords.

When does the comprehensible speaking start?

where do i find more of this aussie banter?

FAT single mother: the post

That screencapped post almost literally had no content to speak of.

It just starts with her saying she was called a bitch and didn't like it, then she gets completely lost in psychosis and starts ranting about bullying and how bad she had it before she says she won't accept "bitch" as a word. Good luck with that, bitch.

What the fuck did I just put time into reading?

Damn, seriously?

you should post this one

im glad you made this topic, because i was just coming to Holla Forums to make a topic and rage about pic related

they legit think if you dont have one that you are some kind of serial killer who will shoot up the office if hes fired.

this isnt a joke, that is the shit they actually say when discussing prospective employees.

social media is cancer, will we ever be able to get women to not use social media? reddit, faceberg, and dating apps? I don't think its possible.

HOLY SHIT YES

What the shit is that picture

I know that feel. A former friend went full SJW is now a tranny Bern victim who says 'capitalist pigs' unironically and posts this sort of shit every single day.

I want to say "Congratulations on fucking yourself for life you fucking retard" but in truth I feel sorry for them as the truly responsible party is the fucking kikes, for taking advantage of the mentally ill to turn them into disposable SJW shock troops.

top KEK

that is mostly hearsay

linkedin tend to be preferred though

What is Holla Forumss argument against the last pic? I've heard several commies claiming that capitalism is inherently wasteful and if that's true then that seems like real problem that needs to be dealt with. Its the jews isn't it?

"Capitalism is wasteful" is a commie meme because planned economies never produced nearly enough to sustain the population so they attack Capitalism for being a superior system out of jealousy. Similar to how a kid will destroy another kid's sandcastle because it's bigger.
Pic related, actual Venezuelan hospitals.

Wine lakes and butter mountains courtesy of Govt policy.

All agriculture produces waste, but this example is artificial.

In the chase of EU the distribution errors happens at corporatist levels. IE bureaucrats excempt from electoral supervision The Counsil decides how much food production is subsidised, and how much is subsequently destroyed. Dont know how they do it in the US, but corporatism rather than capitalism is making it real over here. Its very un-profitable and extremely wastefull. But especially the French farming industry is relying on the subsidies, so it cant be touched.

go back to reddit.