Heated discussion

This is what all true internet warriors strive for. Good alternative is also getting a response that adds nothing to the discussion and is obviously just aiming to mine salt, a good time to sit back and admire your work.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat
2chan.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delete this.

Nah, I'd rather bump it.

or maybe they dont want to talk to you anymore

whatever you want to tell yourself my friend

Sometimes I don't reply just to trigger.
No reply is best troll.

Of course they don't want to talk to me anymore, for additional pleasure I like to imagine that I actually managed to make them question themselves instead of just driving them further into a shell of ignorance.

Delete this.

This is a sad post, even for here. I think the people you think you made so mad didn't quite get as mad as you thought you might have made them. I think you're a bit too satisfied with unseen and unverified victories. And I think this is kind of a shit thread, as I am guessing the short paragraph in your OP is the most effort we'll see from you.

This is definitely another shit thread, and should not be rewarded. Bump.

OP got BTFO.

Yeah he did. Kek.

Actually, OP, they probably think what you just said was so incredibly retarded that further attempts to argue would be fruitless.

I want to talk shit about OP but don't want to get BTFO. Is he still here, or is it safe now?

OP got BTFO.

OP here, I'm amazingly butthurt and got totally btfo by all these ebin trolls xD

just in case anyone from the chatrooms i go to is reading this thread, OP is a stupid faggot and I don't have the same mentality as him. i just tend to sperg out. when people stop responding i know i haven't "BTFO" anyone.

(me)
saying this because some of the people from the chatrooms i go to visit Holla Forums and they would probably think i'm the type of person to make this thread

(me)
(me)
but yeah for some reason i think if they saw these posts they'd realize these are me and OP isn't.

(me)
(me)
(me)
Is this now a samefagging thread?

unfortuantely good trolls don't exist anymore

the best troll Holla Forums has is dysnomia and nobody seems to realize it

samefagging is when you try to pretend to be two different people, retard.

6020571, 6020573, and 6020581 are me

So how to tell between btfo'ing someone or salt mining?

img.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat

2chan.net/

(me)
(me)
(me)
(me)

disregard that, I suck cocks

rrr

Stop bumping dead threads Jamal.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

You sad, sad little man.. Actually made a thread about how accomplished he felt for winning an argument on the internet. It would not have been so bad, but you decided to make a thread about and be a fucking loser about it.

Anyways. Rock 'n roll, deal with it.
Rock on, little man.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

liar liar, plants for hire