Please, Mr Trump, come over and let us "educate" you

SADDICK CUNT IS NOW INVITING PRESIDENT TRUMP OVER TO LONDON

archive.is/kwDbE

Sadiq Khan invites Donald Trump to London to meet his Muslim family and 'educate' the Republican nominee about Islam

It's always about religion with this cunt. I hope Trump unceremoniously says he'll think about it and leave this piece of Paki shit hanging.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW0-a7f6TMw
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's going to be the next vincente fox, complete lolcow and since he's a raghead chances are, we can make him look very stupid.

why is a mayor acting like hes the prime minister and shit

Wasn't Trump banned from entering the UK?

Educate? more like assassinate, London is not safe when they could elect violent mudshit (who threaten Trump) as mayor.

He's a mudslime, they always act above their station when they have power.

I think it was just a debate in their Parliament, and that was only because 50 thousand idiots signed a petition for their politicians to do so.

I missed on conclusion on that, then.

I`m loving it, the mongol conquest never ended.

That will be his next post.

because he's a typical arrogant paki
watch him try to go for prime minister now

This. You don't do a 180 so suddenly.

He wants to murder Trump.

Trump is plenty educated on Islam, that's why he proposed the temporary ban. Inviting him to Londonistan will only prove him right. What a deluded cunt.

If Trump got akbar'd in London they would say it was his own fault for his divisive and violent rhetoric :^) and people would eat that shit up.

Mandatory.

Doubtful, bout as likely as "ISIS" attacking Israel.
The Kikes are giving them Europe and the kikes are having the Middle East.

fucking mudslimes have the left in their pocket. one day they are fighting ignorance and the next they will be pushing ever closer to sharia like laws

Sadiq is going to talk him into believing that FBI crime statistics are false.

I don't think looking down on the god emperor is a good plan either, shitskin. Try again.

Also wasn't this guy removed from office over a scandal in election fraud? Or was that memory holed in the baronschlong universe?

How about Trump "educates" this Insolent little shit about "Traditional non-cuck western values"

"We are nice, Until we're not"

Wow, so who knew that "Mayor of London" was another term for "Muhammad's Vicar on Earth?"

I guess you do learn something new everyday!

inb4 they saw his head off.

No, what you're thinking of is a chap called Lutfur Rahman.

London is split up into several Boroughs, with each borough having a council, some of which have a mayor (Rahman being mayor of Tower Hamlets). These are responsible for pretty much all the day to day running of the city.

In addition, there's also a mayor of London as whole the position formerly held by Boris Johnson, now held by Khan. They're not so much involved in the running of the city, but in a few big flagship projects, and attracting foriegn investment into London a thing not best done by slagging off the next president.

Donald's response to faggot American hating Brits, Pierce Morgan interview

youtube.com/watch?v=SW0-a7f6TMw

Trump already mentioned David Cameron by name basically saying he was going above this shitheads head so to speak. Now the guy is trying to play nice because he realized he may have over stepped his bounds by hurting the relationship with the next President. This seems more like he is trying to save face. Trump could come out and say something about the exception he would have made until the ignorant comments were made, then call the shitheads whole power play out into the open by casually saying Kahn is just trying to save his pr firm a headache with this or something. This slight backpedal could be advantageous.

"teaching someone about Islam" involves repeating generic nonsense claimed by most religions Islam is peace, Islam is the only religion to worship the one God entirely, Islam was the first religion, etc and talking about stupid tricks like pic related

People keep saying this like it refutes the fundamental point that civilized countries don't need this shit going on within their borders.

And personally I dispute that statistic. Every crime committed by a Muslim in the first world is an act of terrorism.

DON'T DO IT, TRUMP!

this is a trap, he'll be arrested immediately

my sides would never return if this was the response

for hate speech?
Lel

Posted this yesterday but it really wasn't worth its own thread. I'm an American that has lived in Britain for 4 years and I am looking forward to leaving soon. Take it from me, there is seriously no hope for these fucking queers. My condolences to the few non-cucked Brits. Wish they would mind their own fucking business when it comes to other countries…it's like they still have the spirit of the empire but now its a cuck empire.

That's fucking hilarious coming from an Americuck.

Educate him on islam? Does he mean he's gonna behead him, rape his family, or blow up his plane?

I'd also like to add that I have met multiple muslims that have stated things like "Charlie Hebdo deserved it" and they advocated the abolishment of free speech when it comes to Islam. Met a weird Paki that tried to get all buddy buddy with me and tried to get me to go to Pakistan, kept saying Hitler was his hero (which was quite a wtf moment) and he was in support of a caliphate "in the middle east". Also got ripped off by a Paki landlord. Every encounter I've ever had with a muslim has been really unpleasant and somewhat terrifying, even without revealing my beliefs.

Glad you were able to pull the Muslim cock out of your mouth for that shitty comment

I'm not English so there's no mudslime cock. You'll be chocking on all the non white dick you'll every want once you fuck off back to America though.

You don't have to be English. You can be Scottish, French, German, Austrian, whatever…it's all part of the caliphate.
Keep telling yourself that buddy, I'll be watching and eating popcorn as Europe burns.

Allah bless this brave man for trying to show trump all the LIES he has mistaken for truth and all the BIGOTRY he has placed into the hearts of others. Very shortly all will realize that none can find happiness but through submission to the laws given to us by Muhammed, Allah's greatest prophet. Salaam brothers.

I hope your end is slow Americuck, you deserve it.

Impossible. There is no "stumping" the Trump.

he fucked up so badly
trump called it well as an 'ignorant' statement / move

not only does it make him look noob as fuck now (not being based - making a reactionary / kneejerk / emotional / externally dictated move)
but of course it is a retarde move to make for the long term:
if trump wins; they will have to kiss so much arse and they realise it (see: evolution of headlines as napolean advanced his campaign)
they

see also (pls post video if you know it, user) : that female member of parliament that said she would in face invite trump to london; take him to the mosque, get him a coorry; show him how enriched we are

Have you been paying attention lately, faggot? Things are changing in America. Meanwhile Europe continues to be cucked. Buttmad faggot. Where are you from, then?

Fair enough.
>inb4 they attempt to saw his head off

stay strong, bros

wew

Typical that you're fine with your fellow Americuck gloat about Europe dying though.

Sad.

The less cucks, the better. Still don't know where you're from!

At least Trump is SOMETHING. You have NOTHING. Stay cucked

If I was from Israel I'd be in Trumps inner circle, cuck.

Yeah we'll be alright. How's your wall coming, Eurofag?

I bet you think Freddie Mercury was a homo, as well.

Fucking kikes.

Confirmed shill.
Take a hike, Kike.

The go to Americuck reply, that and D&C yet you're the one gloating about the death of Europe.

Yeah, lets just forget that all of his children are in relationships with Jews and that he's adding Jews to his cabinet.

Oh, so Trumps planning to deport the 40-50% non whites after the wall is built is he?

Trump opposes globalism, he is implicitly opposed to the jew.

Can you actually form a fucking sentence?

Do you actually think he's gonna fall back on the wall, his policies, and everything else he has said?
Again, at least it's something. More than any Eurocuck could say. It would be a cold day in hell before any of your politicians would suggest banning Muslims.

allah akbar

Funny how their biggest concern is the union with England they have had forever when they have foreign invaders allah akbaring in their own fucking government

the Eurocucks are too weak to be allowed to exist

tbh I can't wait until trump officially designates Great Britain Airstrip One and makes it an imperial march. it should be administered by Mattis and we can purge the shitskins and enforce a racially homogenizing White Nationalism on the Britons. I would personally join the ZOGbot forces for this selfless cause, my only request is that the british provide me with the tripfag SA as my reward so I can force him to be my trap and beat him with a belt and force him reenact scenes from dickens

The mayor obviously knows how to play the game.

Having read the Qur'an, I wonder how repetitive it is in comparison to other religions. Literally 90% of the Qur'an is just rephrases of Muslims being the Chosen people, non-Muslims being Satan worshipers destined for eternal torment and hell fire, and asserting the Muslim god is the same as the Jewish and Christian gods.

they honestly deserve far worse than just a temporary ban but i suppose reality is unpalatable to most people

tfw im muslim antichrist

Kek

Well he is the mayor of London, which used to be the greatest and most important city in the world together with Paris.

only tears now britcuck

I think Trump should go to this Mud Slime house and convert his children to Christianity.

Or maybe instead of relying on imaginary friends you can try to become succesful with your own strengt, you fucking kike faggot

*strength

Evolution is dead man.

I dunno, user. I think it'll be harder than that, because Islam also has answers to those desires.

Plus Islam has that whole "Jesus Christ was just another mortal prophet and not a divine being." thing going on.

I swear to god, I'm going to learn how to code just so I can write a browser extension that replaces every instance of educate and educating'' with indoctrinate and indoctrinating.

What is it with the brown people and their push to explain themselves
Fmr mex pres Fox lashed out at Trump, then apologized and said the same shit, but one day later he was bad mouthing Trump again. I think Fox didn't get the response he wanted from Trump after he seemed so gracious that he went back into throwing his hissy fit.

What is inviting Trump to London, to 'educate' going to accomplish? You know it will be a setup propaganda tour, they'll find vetted and well behaved savages and sell some sob story in an attempt to sway favor. And thats at best, at worst they'll decapitate the infidel in the name on the New Londonstan caliphate.

Trump will give him a response he wont like and he'll go back to his inflammatory comments that will reveal his true nature.

I'm not talking about what our governments do to interfere with other countries.
The difference is that most Americans don't give a flying fuck or even know what goes on in Britain, except for our politicians. Actual, non-politician Brits sit around and complain about Trump all fucking day and night.

I'm confused, is this guy the mayor of London or the international goodwill ambassador of Islam?

Only after the IQ test

Well, he's not doing a good job as either.

This. He's an upjumped goat herder.
He's drunk on 'power' tbqh, and it's pouring out of his mouth sans inhibitions like a drunk sorority girl blabbing about all the cock she wants to suck.

Whites significantly outnumber every non-White Hispanic minority. And the non-White Hispanic population is buffed up by illegals and gibs. Otherwise they'd be subject to the same factors that's keeping other Non-Whites in check.

With select policies (deportation, Planned Parenthood targeting Hispanics, welfare reform, actually keeping a tight grip on the border) the non-White Hispanic population can be kept in check.

Fixed it.

So that's why almost every single person killed in the Paris attack was white. Its amazing that this cunt actually thinks her opinion has merit. Maybe if she was a commentator but no, it clearly says reporter

What are you doing, user.? In this thread, there is only one right side to pick.

This. As a burger the British were my least favorite europeans. Even the french faggots were more tolerable.

Hey, the traditional paleocon policy is America stays out of any entangling alliances.

The interventionist policy since WW2 is due to liberals and neocons (liberals that throw token efforts at social issues and love to cuck the worker in favor of business)…

Look at Trump's rising. People are fucking SICK of interventionism.

Anti trump shill detected.

Sorry, Mr. Trump doesn't meet with mayors of shitty middle eastern cities. This fuckin' guy is acting like he's president of the world.

How long until a Mudslime PM?

COUNTDOWN TO THE NEXT TERROR ATTACK

Because he probably will be during Trump's second term.

Why doesnt this camel fucking manlet concentrate on his job a the Mayor of Londonistan instead of getting all knotted up in Trumps business like he's fucking important?

Fucking paki

I never understood that. They believe Jesus was a high prophet, and physically ascended to heaven after the sermon on the mount. Mohammed has a physical grave on earth, so why would he be held in higher esteem than Jesus?

Trump will surely save you. He is all you need, the saviour of the white race!
Also nice nose schlomo do you get a boner thinking about Europe dying? if you're not a kike you sure think like one. Like it or not America's demographic situation is much worse how may non white rapes/murders are there against whites in your land? You also have a nigger president. Enjoy your mulatto grandchildren.

So on his first day he insults the GE, then he apologized, now he's inviting him over to "educate" him? Either muzzies really are that dumb or he's planning to allahu ackbar Trump.

They're grooming him to replace Corbyn just be fore the General Election.

I really hope that's the case.

That'd be the most surefire way to shift the votes of the white working class to UKIP.

Maybe you should stick to Hebrew.

Yea yea, as I said for the 100th time at least our general populace is getting tired of shit - enough to have Trump as a serious contender. You have FUCK ALL, and proportionally the same rate of crime against whites if not worse.

Go to 5:27, Morgan calls Trump the president, I think he says it twice actually. Trump corrects him saying he's not president yet.

What's the best way to get Trump to see something? He needs to see these.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

LOOK OUT TRUMP HE'S A MUSLIM!

I sure am glad I'm a burger. If I was a bong, I'd be giving myself a hernia over this jumped-up camel fucker acting like he's King of Albion.

Any self-respecting Brit must be fuming inside, listening to this sandnigger talk five miles above his station and a thousand years outside his place.

Could try tweeting it to him.

See, now this makes me wonder if mine mean something…

Its pretty funny that this retarded mud thinks everybody has the same hand-lines.

Trump should just send him a picture of his butt.

Somebody photoshop Trump waterboarding that kebab filth.

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y B R I T S H

Whats up with this nigger mayor and his bullshit. Why does he feel like he has the power to talk to the fucking future president as if he matters. Besides I thought he was supposedly 'not welcome' in London.

I was under the impression that they thought Mohammed ascended too. Actually I'm not even sure if they think that about Jesus. Keep in mind they believe the Bible was corrupted so it doesn't have the true words of Jesus and all his disciples were corrupt evil men who lied about Jesus's words for their own personal gain. Which then makes you wonder, why would Allah allow his prophet's words to be lost and corrupted? Why would he even entrust those words to disciples that would just turn on him? Being an all-knowing god, you'd think he'd have seen that coming…

Bump

Malalalalalalalalackbar is the ugliest woman on the planet. No wonder the taliban shot her bitch needs a fucking burqa

Is the muslim "switch tactics" maneuver. Sadiq was used to the britcuck mentality. In britbongistan, all one must do is call an anglo anti-islamic or racist and they will fall to their knees for forgiveness. This doesn't work on right wing americans so he will fall back to the "nice westernized peaceful muslim" meme.

Sad dick wants to taqiyya brainwash Trump. I hope the Don does not fall for this.

I'm getting vibes of Vlad the Impaler VS some uppity Adjunct to Sultan Mehmed II.

Will Trump send Saddick's corpse with his turban nailed to his head to the Saudi Royal King?

No user, it's spelled f u c k e r. Goatfucker

The conclusion was that they didn't ban Trump from the UK, on the grounds that if he does win it would be very unwise to have the president of America banned from entering your country.

Yeah, no, I don't recall this nation calling white babies 'racist' or promoting it's own ethnic genocide as the end of 'racism' in a nationwide newspaper.

Fuck both of you, you fucking shill.

Ameribros and Eurobros, remember we need to stay united, and don't take the discouragement bait from kikes like those two idiots.
Just keep in mind (((who))) wants us to be against each other.
TOGETHER WE WILL PREVAIL!
WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!
gas the kikes race war now!
SIEG HEIL

agreed. I never let supposed Eurobros rustle my jimmies. I will always be ready to help out Euros when they finally wake up and start hanging their traitors.

love from across the pond you fucks