Trolling 4chan's /x/

Hey Holla Forums. I found this extremely photorealistic pic on DeviantArt and my brain hatched a dastardly idea.

I'd like to roleplay on /x/ using this pic claiming that the world's elite have a MASSIVE hidden space program and have routine access to interstellar travel, and that pic related is a leaked photograph innermost gas planet orbiting the star 47 Ursa Majoris (rudimentary knowledge of this system is already available to the public, as it was one of the very first exoplanets discovered in the 1990's).

I'd also like to reveal that the planet has two Earthlike moons which the jews have landed on and cataloged all of the native life forms there. As it turns out, they have a genetic link to life on Earth, implying that all carbon-based life in the universe has a common ancestor (hint hint creationism hidden in modern science).

I'd like to expand on my pasta for maximum trolling and keks but I'm rather rusty. Pls help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/47_Ursae_Majoris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/47_Ursae_Majoris

I think everyone everywhere has established 4chan is shit and nobody wants to go to it.

I will take part if someone starts rolling though, not sure if I'm even unbanned from halfchan.

Even permabans expire eventually. Usually your router has to reset itself for one reason or another (power outage, system upgrade etc) and boom: new fucking IP.

nigga that pic is on the very front page when you google search "gas giant"

Going to 4chan even just to post a troll thread is a shit reason. We have guliable little pockets of crazy people here. Try /fringe/ with it they'll eat it up. Fucking dumbass nigga. I swear.

Fuck off.
Sage goes in all fields
Sage

fake and gay

holy fuck you're retarded

fuck off cryptokike

Trolling 4chan is like shitting on the sewer tho

What? You know most of the stuff on /x/ is stories and pasta that nobody actually believes? Its not a board for people who believe nonsense. You wouldn't be trolling, you'd be posting content.

but that's wrong you fucking retard

Checked

OP pls

A gas giant that was at a suitable distance from its parent star to have moons with Earthlike conditions on them wouldn't look anything like that, you tool.

please do, you would be drastically improving board quallity

elaborate

Good luck, OP.