Be me

luckily bum was already clean so the water didn't smell, everything dried up before father and siblings got home

mfw crisis averted.

stopped reading right there

was it nice? I've considered alcohol enemas

I mean, it wasn't "unpleasant" but nothing addicting. and alcohol enemas will get you in the hospital real quick, don't do it.

because muh normie reeee?

bamp

why were you not doing it in the bathroom to begin with?

I was. in civilized countries you seperate the toilet and the cleaning area.

bathroom has sink, bath, shower, etc.
restroom has toilet, sink, etc.
these two are usually separated by a wall, in our case the toilets are on the ground floor and the second floor. 1st floor is bathroom.

that sounds really incovenient

why not put a toilet in the room with the shower as well? it's gonna be tiled and have plumbing access anyway

because then people can't take a shit while somebody is showering or you cant take a shower when somebody just shit because the whole room smells. I would call THAT inconvenient.

fuck off faggot

So, you are putting liquid up your ass in order to eject same from your ass, and your thinking is,

You're a goddamn genius.

I didn't say there should be no separate toilet rooms as well

I was thinking

all worked well until I overloaded and the pressure was too much. so yeah granted that part was fucking retarded

we already have 2 toilets on different floors. we're with 4 in the house, the fuck do you expect, everybody their own shitter?

would be nice tbh

yeah it would, but I can't justify that shit, also that would really crowd up my room.

Honest question: how stupid do you have to be to give yourself an enema and not be near the motherfucking toilet?

When i read shit like this it makes me sad inside, these people are actually allowed to vote.

When i'm voting, the person voting next to me is a complete fucking idiot that gave himself an enema and ended up shitting all over his house because he didn't even have the basic intelligence and common sense to be near the shitter while doing it.

This person somehow has the same value and the same voice that i do, mr. too dumb to propely give himself a normal enema somehow is allowed to decide the future of this fucking country on the same level that i do.

Democracy is completely fucked, this can never work.

the only stupid part I did (for literal shits and not so giggles) was seeing how much I could put up there.

BUILD A WALL

i like this post

this isn't facebook you cock gobbler

What are you going to do about numbnuts? You can't tell me how to post, tumblr is right up your alley.

Brexit won, get over it!

i dislike this post