First PNG doctor in Australia struck off for molested his patient

He was brought to Australia by the AusAid scholarship and ruined his chance of becoming a medical professional for his country by abused the patient. So much wastes of the hard working Aussie taxpayer's money. How does the Aussies feel about this?

theage.com.au/nsw/first-png-doctor-to-qualify-in-australia-struck-off-over-indecent-assault-of-patient-20160427-gofv3x.html

archive.is/ol3Rr

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Papua_New_Guinea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgusting. My stomach turns thinking about all the unqualified nigger doctors there are in the world thanks to the Jews diversity scheme.

Fucking PNG , JPG is way superior

Japanese Papua Guinea?

Jews win again.

Is anyone surprised by this? Anyone?

the australia thinks your english are of terrible grammar

that aside, I searched for a long time for a white doctor who wasn't already overloaded with patients.

just let that sink in, in Australia, finding a white doctor is a formidable task.

I will not put my life in the hands of any of the indian/somali/png, whatever version of coon doctor plaguing the country.
Their degrees are shit and they all should have their licenses forcefully removed.

fuck them all to death

WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY NOW!!!!!
but there is zero chance with the chinks, muds, somalis, and 'designated' invaders infesting what once was a paradise

Thank you for saying that I am terrible at grammer.

That's sad.

Lay off the grog mate, it's only Tuesday.

Indians and Asians aren't bad doctors, but yeah Jews really destroyed the medical field, in the North East its hard to find a white non-Jewish doctor.

Look into pediatrics.
It will most likely either be a 70 year old austrian guy or a 28 year old woman who looks like she is 39.
I don't think a pediatrician would treat you, but they are white doctors.

And just where is your nation on the HDI?

filthy casual

every experience i have had is to the contrary.
for example; I had an designated dr try to send me for an MRI when radiology notes clearly pointed out i had metal fragments from a previous injury still in me. Had i not sought a second opinion I would have ended up going through hell, the dr i got the 2nd opinion from was horrified.

so you are a giant pussy?

I hope she was a shitskin as well.

rip aus Holla Forums threads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Papua_New_Guinea

Violence against women

An estimated 67% of wives have been beaten by their husbands with close to 100% in the Highlands Region according to a 1992 survey by the PNG Law Reform Commission.[3][4] In urban areas, one in six women interviewed needed treatment for injuries caused by their husbands.[3] The most common forms of violence include kicking, punching, burning and cutting with knives, accounting for 80% to 90% of the injuries treated by health workers.[5]

An estimated 55% of women have experienced forced sex, in most cases by men known to them, according to a 1993 Survey by the PNG Medical Research Institute.[3][4][5] Abortion in Papua New Guinea is illegal unless it is necessary to save the woman's life, so those who experience pregnancy from rape have no legal recourse.

bump

Indians aren't bad doctors? Did you know they are four times more likely to lose their license than white doctors?

Also they are ten times more likely to think that placebos are an effective form of medical treatment.

Pics related: all doctors I would rather have treat me before seeing a shitskin doctor or any kind.

The only thing being molested here is that noble savage's reputation. The medical council has ruled that three years experience as a witch doctor is the equivalent to a medical degree from the Royal College of Surgeons. That's the law and I suggest you all just deal with it.

Western liberals actually believe that primitive non-whites are noble savages (pic related).

On the other hand that might be the good Dr lulling his patient into a false sense of security.