Where can I find girls Holla Forums?

Where can I find girls Holla Forums?
Ive got a bet going with a friend I can get a date faster than him, thing is ive never asked a girl out before
Im not too ugly and ive got enough xanax to keep me chill I just have no idea where I could possibly find a girl willing to go on a date with me
She doesnt have to be the greatest looking one either as long as it counts as a date

define "date"

kek

Is that you, film school guy? If so just go to a show. A more normalfag one.

nope I just have the same thingie as him, changed it though
either way what do you mean show?

just Holla Forums yourself

It's a lost cause

usually girls hang out near populated areas.
if there are humans, chances are there are also girls nearby, as about half the human population are female.

i hope this helps, op.

Thanks dude!

By show, I meant a concert. The other guy complained that at the shows he went to there were mostly guys. He liked to take psychedelic drugs as well. Druggie girls at shows can be fairly easy to pick up.

Not sure if that would meet the qualifications your friend and you have for a date. Come back and post pics please, whatever happens.

Ah show like that, I'm going to a party with a pretty big artist in a few days so ill see who I can pick up there. I dont particularly like normie music but I can make due, as I said its a bet and not a quest for love.

Just bring a waifu pillow

kek

become a normie
listen to chris brown tyga drake g eazy all that crap
go to bars make friends just chat to people don't worry about hitting on girls. Just talk to everyone.
Start taking drugs, smoking weed, drinking doing coke.
Sooner or later you'll become a full degenerate.
you'll eventually get laid a lot

go flirt with bitches playing pokemon go

Date rape is a form of date

You can find girls at school.

Just promise her ice cream and wallah you have a date.

If we knew the answer to your question we wouldn't be here.

It's "voila", for future use.

College. Get to know girls organically in your classes or through clubs. If you're not in college, go to a community college and sign up for a few classes. It's a cheap way to learn some interesting shit. By my figures you can get two 90-minute guitar classes per week for 16 weeks for shit like $120. You'll probably need to do some special forms just to be a student for a few classes but not only are you meeting people, you're learning something you want to learn.

And if you don't want to learn it you can drop it within 1-2 weeks and get your money back.

Not in my basement. Maybe try going to a bar or a church but don't bother looking in my basement. There are no girls tied up down there.

Druggie girls are easy to pick up OP, they make for terrible girlfriends though, even the potheads

more importantly what do i even do with a woman other than throw my money at and have sex

Or a preschool

these guys are right druggies are easy sex if thats what youre looking for

here

If you're just looking for a date, try being active and social.
If you see her jogging, start jogging and end up bumping into her and making small chat.
Perhaps eventually you will see each-other enough to talk more and then move onto a date after a bit.

If she says no, move on to the next. Unless you did like jogging or you can be persistent and keep meeting up with her and talking.

Fuck, I dunno, dude.

Look through Deviantart.
Surprisingly, not everybody there is a SJW/hipster/edgelord.
There's some cute grills there, and some will meet any man's standards.