Girl post pics of her tits online

THANKS CANADA
No seriously according to Canadian taxpayers funded PSAs. Saying a girl has tits online is now sexual violence.

I don't care, I just want that bird jock right up inside me.

Teach birds not to rape

Are they saying interspecies sex is wrong?

no

Yes it is. They don't want the bees mixing with the birds

these vids are funnier

LMAO

BRAVO TRUDEAU

wew

Little cucklet bee reminds me of a Chumplover, real tough on the internet but a beta cuck coward IRL.

I get a feeling that this video will TRIGGER the Chump brigade so be warned, this thread will be raided by poledditors.

You don't say?

Calling a tranny their real gender is rape

Male wasps and bees do not have stingers. The stinger evolved out of the ovipositor and is thus only found on females.

Violence is when you physically hurt someone. Sexual violence is when violence has a sexual component.

Words are not violence, grow the fuck up.

Wow. You are so smart. How do magnets work?

Daily reminder the same guy who adds "ifunny" to pics is drumpfposter
He's also the same guy who posts mundanematt threads.

Are you the "MUH SUDOCUCK!" retard? Hilarious! Stay salt Chumpcuck! Your tears are delicious!

He is trying really hard to get threads to devolve into political shit. Just ignore him.

Daily reminder he spergs out when he's called out.

Keep projecting Chumpling, it just shows everyone how pathetic you REALLY are.

reply to this post

Sad!

This anti-trump propaganda is weak as fuck, to the point where it starts to become pro trump, like

Chumpcucks started it, I'll finish it.

No, you won't. You will just be the same cancer they are. Worse even, because you probably realize that you shouldn't.

ree i disagree
there you go t. Holla Forums

They are the cancer, i am the cure.

But if you want to be an ebin troll can you at least put some effort into it? This shit is Jeb-tier.

this makes me so angry. rarrr i hate you like so much. i leave Holla Forums forever now.

You are the metastasis of the cancer. They will never leave and you will never leave. All you do is make the board a little worse every time either of you pull this meaningless nonsense.

It's beyond Jeb-tier frankly, I mean i;ve always heard Holla Forums was just fucking awful at making memes, but this is almost as lethargic/autistic as it gets.

TRIGGERED!

I pity you.

i'll talk to you on skype if you're lonely

Thank you for proving my point.

tim, please, we're all concerned for you

Seriously user. This has gone too far. We are worried about you. This is all supposed to be in good fun. We are here for you if you need us.

TruthSeeker is a Meme

This thread went in a strange direction

I like the Mundane Matt threads mainly because the only faggots that have con pitons over him are faggots from the Holla Forums GG general, and those people suck the cock of an out of the closet pedophile (Val) they're so hypocritical about ecelebs.

ok

wew lad

So you posted this on Holla Forums now on Holla Forums?

Yes, it makes those people mad, so it's okay with me. They let Acid Man drive GG off a cliff into a garbage fire, yet they still to this day thing people like Internet Aristocrat or Mundane Matt or whoever the fuck else should be executed for crimes against Vivian James. I think they were really just jealous that other people were able to get more attention than then on YouTube then faggots like Marche or whatever goony Twitter retards were able to get through their own identity whoring.

He doesn't put effort into his butthurt anymore.
He needs to be ignored like a toddler until he comes up with something new.

No, the sudocuck does this all of the time because his anal anguish compels him to spam a non-politics board with politics.

Yeah I think me becoming a meme broke his brain

Holla Forums why are you getting this mad over this fella? He's not even being subtle about it.
Don't get me wrong it was amusing seeing you sperg out about him but it's getting a little sad seeing you shit yourself everyday.

Does anyone else want to rape those bee girls?

Not even furry tbh

We're not mad, It's he's going full Matt Hardy and we want him to get help

I fear for his mental health. I think he needs a intervention from Holla Forums at this point.

what the hell

You are the ones that need the intervention for voting for eenie weenie meanie beanie dumpfy pumpa rumpy kumpfy DRUMPFY and yet here we go here we go here we go make fun of the man who is SANE on the board because of your stupid delusions DRUUUUMPF DRUUUMPF I SAID IT I SAID IT

THIS IS NOW A DRUMPFSPERF INTERVENTION THREAD

Tim if you're still here,
TruthSeeker is a meme,
Sam Hyde is kinda funny sometimes,
Trump is President.

Ya gotta accept it buddy, we're all here for you but mostly we're all worried about you. Please, you're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting the ones around you.

We love you, I know the memes make you hate me, but I'm here for you.

It's ok user. We are here for you. Tell us what is going wrong in your life.

He's lost it

Let's start off with your early childhood.
Were you molested?
That's not true parenting, and you shouldn't blame yourself.

Sometimes a shitposter is just a shitposter.

That doesn't mean he wasn't molested.
One could say this obsession with power and control of the board stems from past traumatic incidents he had no control over.

I would wager it is your basic inferiority complex with paranoid delusions of hidden enemies on anonymous imageboards. A nice prescription should do the trick. No need for deep psychoanalysis.

He is probably Irish anyway. Everyone knows that the Irish are impervious to psychoanalysis.

His almost maniacal hatred of authority figures also points to parental issues.

Rape is popular in the animal kingdom.

Can we just nuke Canada already? Put them out of their misery?

Seems legit. Like how he's still the kind of obnoxious cunt that would freak out at you for hooking up with a girl who had one light beer.

beautiful and brave and not at all mentally ill.

kys

A gendered insult. Fucking misandrists.

lol sudocuck is crying on Holla Forums about how bad Holla Forums is

forgot the image

Link the thread instead of posting low-res images

>>>Holla Forums11701358

Gutthurt meme-hating goons confirmed for posting here.
Just stay on Holla Forums next time faggot.

I won't say which Holla Forums mod I am but the poster is Lime. I could tell it was him because one of his posts in his post history had his volunteer tag on.

He was in this thread
said something along the lines of "post in the sticky"

Doesnt mention TS so fake

Lime is the butthurt faggot here? It makes sense. He is a terrible mod.

Do it for gommudism

Make it so

lmao he deleted the thread out of embarrassment
Lime hidden 8 hours Holla Forums Locked thread #11697686
Lime hidden 8 hours Holla Forums Unlocked thread #11697686
Lime hidden 8 hours Holla Forums Deleted post #11697686

You shitlord, go educate yourself. Male wasps can be female if they want!

Daily reminder you'll never, ever, EVER will be the board owner no matter how much you cry on Chodemoney's lap

Do you also turn off that pesky adblock before bingewatching his videos?

Gamergate is the internet's new final boss.

Pretty decent analysis tbh.

Cool to hear that the shitstains managing Holla Forums are still violating poster privacy.

Hey Lime

Hey Lime

this post would have been better if you put 'birds' before 'bees'

Of course

Lol leafy fags

bump for rape culture awareness

Last day I was checking up on the IS situation and I saw that Trudeau's government didn't consider the genocide of Christians by IS as "genocide". Of course, they did consider the genocide of the other muslims as genocide.
They were about to pass a condemnation of it but Trudeau's majority in the parliament blocked it.
Talk about being a cuckold.