8:00 PM

You're in a fucking desert, dickhead.
You can bitch after you are experiencing humid heat

Is it true you Arizona bros get really nasty thunderstorms because of the heat?

Fuck that man I fucking hate thunder
Southern California may be full of shitheads but the one thing it has going for it is the weather. Usually less than a week of thunder per year here

AZ fag here op, i feel your pain
stay hydrated

My recycling bin

the first chance i get, im moving somewhere with lots of rainy days and trees

Here in Australia, summer days like that might see us removing one of our pullovers…

here it was 34C (95F) today and it's the middle of winter.

Just KYS plz. And leave us alone!

Checked

I live in the tropics can confirm It's like walking around wearing a wet blanket sometimes the humidity is so bad it gives me breathing difficulties

Shit i'm this guy, can also confirm I want to live somewhere with seasons not this Yearly cycle of Hot and damp / hot and raining. I want to live somewhere that has a Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring

I live in Norway, and no you do not. Spring is cold, summer is chilly, autumn is cold and winter is ice hell.

I live in Australia in the tropics. Autumn is like an oven, winter it hot, Spring is hot as fuck, summer is so god damned hot that you can't even fucking move you'd kill your best friend to steal his ice cube

yup

So, every place on Earth is shit. Got it.

i know the feel

south austria

-20° in winter, about 1-2m of snow
20° in spring, flowers and shit everywhere
35° in summer, cooling down on 2000m mountains or lakes
15° in autumn, everything turns colorful

there you have it

u still have -20 and snow?

fuck summer. why the hell do people like it?

its not like its -20 every day in winter

but its not like its -7 and some snow for a week out of 3 months of the season, either

summer is the enemy of comfy

lets say its about 0 to -5 in november and gets gradually colder until in january you have -20 and a shitload of snow until it gets warmer in february and you get another shitload of snow.

Belgiumfag here

Two weeks ago it was constant rain, 20 Celcius. I prayed for sunshine. Now it's 25 and close to no rain, except for a very local showerstorm. And I'm too hot. It feels humid.

When people told that the global temperature was going up, I hoped for a slight change, but nope, we got a rainy season instead. Might even get monsoons in like 10 years where this is going.

Fuck global warming.

Lisa would never deny it, never