How does it feel to know that Trump is now bought off by this old kike?

How does it feel to know that Trump is now bought off by this old kike?
abcnews.go.com/Politics/vegas-tycoon-sheldon-adelson-throws-support-trump/story?id=39116814

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump Cucks will defend this…

this is terrible news my fellow nazis…

looks like we should all be #hillarymissle

This is boring. I'm sick of having my biases reinforced like this.
Can't you Trump haters come up with a real challenge? I can feel myself getting complacent over here…

Never said to vote for $hillary. Quit putting words in my mouth Jewboy.

How does it feel to get every IP address you use banned on your first post?

How does it feel to have Trumps dick in your mouth?

Even the kikes can see when the jig is up and they need to play along.

$100,000,000 donation…
The price tag is pretty steep.

Not sure what he bought with that money, but Adelson is crook who should be in prison… or deported.

TBH, this is not good. Not good at all.

>>>Holla Forums

shill, pls go and stay go
The rest of you, as a great man once said…
READ NIGGER, READ!

Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Trump because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!

That works out to $1 for every 600 jews killed in the shoah.

You really think he's not going to take the money? The arrangements are already being made.
How does it feel to be this delusional?
Just admit it, you've been duped.

then we're still voting trump faggot, what a retarded thread

Good Goy.

Not this time juden

yeah throw your vote away cunt

Ask your girlfriend how the bull's dick feels.

Nice strawman kike.

;^)

I'm too busy being the bull. Your wife sends her regards.

I've seen many a shill thread…
And oh boy, this is one.

Threads like this tell me that they're worried about Holla Forums. Back when gamergate was still a thing, we were D&Ced minute by minute by a metric shit-ton of shills.

Ooh, looks like I struck a nerve there, cuck.
I bet Jamal doesn't even let your pathetic ass watch.

Not at all.
You sound quite ass blasted though.

Alas, we must take what we can get. Trump is but the Lenin to someone's Stalin. He will stabilize us. He will stave off the Latino menace and he will bring manufacturing back and he will help pull the US back out of neoconservative madness. He will not break the kikes. He will, however, shake them. He will set the stage for the breaker of the kike chains. Even Hitler had donors.

Why is it always up to feelings with you dysfunctional leftists?

I see Trumps dick is firmly planted in the mods' mouths as well.
How is it moderators? Is it circumcised like that of his Jewish masters?
Tell me, moderator when you're whoring yourselves out to the kikes for a few sheckels, are you a power bottom? Or more of a submissive moaner?

I'm just presenting you with the facts. You're the one who genuinely seems upset.

Not a kike who has been described as "something out of the Protocols".

I thought Rothschild backed him. Either way, you failed to address the main crux of my post that Trump is but the starting point for someone greater and that we must take what we can get.

No matter how you look at it: If trump really takes they money, he loses all his credibility by sacrificing his central narrative: That he is not and can not be bought by anyone.

I don't think the normal voter would forgive him such a blatant betrayal.

Just my 2 cents.

The normal voter is a brainwashed sheep, voting however the judeo media tells them to vote.
Republican?
Democrat?
It doesn't matter.
Just as long as the Jews are allowed to continue to operate behind the curtains.

how do we know he didnt put a gun to adelsons head and say:

"100 mil or ill gas you first"

people dont understand, the fact that he doesnt want or need money EXCEPT to run a campaign. he could be threatening these businesses to pay up or he will fuck their industries to hell.

Come on, user. That's pretty desperate.

But whatever: I hope trump stays strong and rejects the jew. I don't want to imagine the negative impact if he really takes the money.

It's sad because you're so fucking delusional that you really think that's an actual possibility.

You want Trump to be the next Hitler so bad you dismiss evidence such as the OP's out of hand and you make up shit like that so you can delude yourself into thinking that Trump will gas the kikes on his first day in office.

This, unfortunately.

Trump increasingly shows suspicious behaviour. No way to debate that.

Okay he did not take the money yet but the offer is now 2 days old. If trump would be serious about his "i can not be bought"-narrative, he would have rejected the offer immediately.

This does not look good.

According to this article, Adelson is giving it to Trump's campaign and there is Nothing in it about Trump or the Republicans refusing.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html

oy vey.. seems like Holla Forums has established a reality-immune narrative that can not be conquered by facts. Reminds me on some other group.

Double disappointment.

Well obviously if this wasn't an attempt at character assassination, he's go to Trumps campaign first, and not fox news. And if he had done that, they'd be able to report that Trump refused or accepted the donation.

No info on that? Well, he went to the media first, which makes this an obvious attempt at discrediting trump.