/islam/

>>>/islam/

I probably don't already have to tell you how fucking insane Mudslimes are, but is you need a cringe, go right ahead

We should raid them, they claim not to be extremists and shun that but holy shit never have I seen so much denial, you are also not allowed to challenge Islamic beliefs on their board

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/#googtrans(es)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because that sounds lame as fuck, I'm not Freech/intl/ who samefags with shitmemes
I didn't realize calling for raids required a level of authority, faggot
Thats a meme started by Halfchan after moot banned raids faggot

NYPA is as old as raids, but I wouldn't say this is a PA request.

I've already been there. Nothing other than fanatical people that should be in asylums, but somehow saying "I'm religious" helps staying out on the streets.

Arguing about the age of not your personal army and shit is gay.

There is real potential for raiding this, I think one fun route to go would be pretending to be western women and flirt. I'm open for hearing other ideas.

Raiding is literally just for fun, nothing else quit taking shit so seriously nigga.

PA implies op asking for us to raid somebody that has wronged him on a personal level. Evidently this is not a PA request

FUCK ALL MUDSLIMES

into the oven

tips.fbi.gov/#googtrans(es)

P.A.T.

Almost

Religion is fucking stupid, but that doesn't justify raiding their board.

Just let them have their own corner.

is this a new freech epin trole because it's blatantly wrong and I've only seen it crop up recently
I have a feeling newfriends are just echoing it to seem relevant

It being fun justifies raiding their board, cocknoggin

thanks for telling me about this board, OP

that was embarrassing

Since we're talking about small boards can I shill mine?

Best way to shill your smaller board on the big ones, is to just drop it in there. It'll get you banned on Holla Forums if its not vidya related. But Holla Forums and Holla Forums both just let you do it. Best way to do it is to find a post thats about what your board is about and link that shit in there. I had a preety good thing going with a smaller board here on Holla Forums then in a series of dramatic events I ended up without a computer and my board got spammed to death while I was gone. But with enough work these smaller boards really can work here tbh. I never cracked top 25, but I was like 40th or so with a solid 30 pph at night shit wasn't bad.

What's yours?

>>>/luxury/ A place to discuss high quality goods.

I only have 2,000 dollars in the bank nigger most of us are poor as fuck