On the nature of Kek, and why this deity calls out to Holla Forums

Kek is the darkness/chaos that came before creation, which has been imagined as a serpent in many old religions.

This serpent was believed by the Gnostics to be the enemy of the Jewish god! Is it starting to make sense yet? This is why Kek is calling out to Holla Forums. The serpent was associated with Wisdom (or Sophia, which is the Greek word), and wanted man to eat of the fruit of knowledge, while Yahweh (the Jewish god) wanted man to be blind to the truth. Look into "Gnosticism" for more information, and how the current "God" of this world has tricked man into remaining blind (blue-pilled), while Kek wants you to see (to red pill you). If it wasn't making sense to you before, it should be making sense to you now!

The nature of your enemy:
Judaism (relating to the god of the blue-pill, or god of blindness… remember that Adam's eyes were said to be opened AFTER eating the forbidden fruit) was the evil religion that gave birth to Christianity (Judaism 2), which gave birth to Islam (Judaism 3).

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfarchive.info/pdf/L/La/Lanz_Adolf-Joseph_-_Theozoology.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a terrible thread, kill yourself

I assume you're a Christian? If not, can you better explain your objections? And if you are a Christian, then I guess I can imagine how this information would bother you.

Not a christian, not religious in any way and I like the whole kek thing, but your thread is low energy garbage

Take your cocksucking faggotry and shove it up your own ass.

Can you better explain your meaning? The thread itself isn't meant to encourage you (or give you energy?), but rather it is meant to explain the nature of Kek. Do you disagree with the information? Are you able to better clarify your position?

If Kek = Apep than Kek = Set and is the god of filthy immigrants and gibsmedats. Kek however clearly despises niggers and mexicans so Kek cannot be Set and therefore cannot be Apep and is thus not a serpent god antithetical to maat and your entire daisy chain of associations to kike myths is false. QED

The Jews worship the snake according to the Kabbalah. It wraps around the tree of life or w/e.

Actually Set (or Seth) was believed to attack Apep. The picture is related. It actually shows how Seth was originally the enemy of Apep. Which in itself, just furthers my point.

Also Apep wasn't the earliest understanding, but simply one form of understanding that the Egyptians had. Another deity would be Tiamat, and her Sumerian (or earlier form) was Nammu.

Until Egypt was violated by foreign invaders and thus Set as the god of foreigners clearly shared the blame for this violation of Maat and people abandoned any pretension that Set had any good qualities. And even in those early myths Set is more notable for being a boastful idiot than actually fighting Apep the fucking traitor

Because the serpent was always near the tree. And the Kabbalah Jews much like Gnostic Christians, took a different understanding than you would normally assume. Which is why you see Gnostic Christians accepting the serpent over the god of the old testament. You can look into Gnosticism to see the evidence which backs up what I'm saying.

In other words: many of the mystery religions came to an understanding that they were tricked, and attempted to turn things on it's head. From my understanding of Kabbalah, they were no were near the understanding of the Christian Gnostics.

The mistake those people made, was that Set was never good to begin with, as I had shown by my posts. The serpent (Kek) was the good one!

pls op
we have 2-3 threads on meme magic up already, post in those instead of making a new one for me to follow because im a lazy faggot

Good insight OP.

Keks negative chaotic evil form is a serpent and is named keket

Kek is the god of smug, memery and bantz. He brings light to the good by bringing darkness to the wicked.

Whats curious is that he waits until the year of the fire monkey the one chinese year out of a 60 year cycle devoted to change and memesto show his full power

What does this mean for a Christian? I can not reject God and renounce my faith, can I still shitpost here?

"He was not so foolish as to believe God could have but one name."

The Serpent is the messiah.

The Jews hate the Christ because he and the Serpent are one.

Don't get too caught up the autism. Some meme magic believers are going full retard with their worship by incorporating Jewish blood rituals into their meme casting. Anything that isn't dank bantz is an abomination unto Kek.

this

Hmmm Jews. Jewish god. Which means they have the same thinking. Which means they distory reality to be the excact opposite of what it really is. So what if the Bible is actually very accurate if the original text is red backwards or if every word is taken with the excact opposite meaning? Also if all this chain is correct this means if we go to Nordic that Kek is Jormungadr. On the one hand there is this.

On the other hand i remember this other thread. Pic related. I am really conflicted. Let's try to make some sense out of this.

not to change the subject, but if you want to read some whacked out Biblical interpretation then read Hans Leibenfelz's Theozoology. totally epin

No. Do tell. We need everything we can get on this right now on this thread. We are the warriors of truth god dammit we have to discover it and find out what is really going on. You got anything interesting you post it.

idk. google it. there are reviews. basically, he says that the whole OT is coded language, so when they say "swine" or "rocks" or whatever, they are actually talking about races and whatnot.

weird thing is, I've heard "legitimate" people say stuff like this, though I can't say that Liebenfelz's particular interpretation is correct. Anyway, basically, if you know anything about Blavatsky and some of the others who were popular in the pre-War Germanic world (like Thule society and whatnot), then you'll see that what he is saying is very familiar.

Trying to make sense of that cap.

So basically the jews are worshiping Satan and have corrupted the other branches to that as well?

it has always puzzled me how the good god cast humanity out of paradise for learning eating of the tree of knowledge
I'm not so sure about KEK or any other named deity but I will say things are interesting these days

the internet may be bringing on the fabled age of mind where humanity overcomes the curse of babylon

Aye lad

You should check out

This is absolutely what I've always thought too. It seemed so fishy that any god would try to make people _less_ knowledgeable unless there was something worth knowing that would take him out of power.

After all of this I do firmly believe that the serpent that they demonize so much is the true god(or one of them) and that they are worshiping evil.

praise kek

pic related

Like the serpent wrapping around Yggdrasil.

This is some nice stuff man keep em coming

Thanks. I was beginning to think no one liked it.

No Kek is also a god of darkness. Keket is simply his female counterpart. The reason for the darkness has to do with an understanding of it's role in early creation.

The biggest red-pill of them all.

I came to that conclusion long ago, but it applies mostly to the book of Genesis. The reason for this is because that book was designed to subvert an older religion. The older religion than became evil from the new telling of it.

The Jewish god was the evil god of a much older religion; a religion no longer practiced today, and in ancient times it was part of the mysteries. The esoteric was correct, and the exoteric was false, meant to lead the blind.

I think what that other user is TRYING to say, is that this thread is similar to a circumstance where you might have six million of god's chosen people being gassed, only a second time.

Does that clarify his position?

For real though, these are some pretty strong-ass memes for dots that I've never seen connected before.

cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin

first comment shill kill yourself

Really? That's interesting. We have one of those for real, unlike your imaginary friend.

Jew Kabbalah is a degenerate and perverse reinterpretation of Egyptian, Babylonian, and Hellenistic mysticism for fell kike purposes.

Gnosticism in its Christian and non-Christian forms are a reinterpretation of Neo-Platonist, Hermetic, and other Hellenistic mystery schools, and is decent, yet rather confused and convoluted.

The female form is Keket, not evil, unless you think femininity is evil.

You can be a Gnostic Christian and accept Kek as an aeonic emanation of the Monadic God.

Both Christ and the Serpent throw off the skin of old life for the skin of new life.

This means you will finally have a chance to redpill yourself on how cucked your semetic cult is

Here you anons go.

pdfarchive.info/pdf/L/La/Lanz_Adolf-Joseph_-_Theozoology.pdf

That whole story is a mangled allegory of the fact that to have knowledge of good and evil, of duality, is to no longer exist in the wholeness and oneness with God in Paradise/Pleroma but rather to exist in the field of space, time, and material existence which is to suffer but also to experience. By choosing to be as God we exiled ourselves, but, the fact that God put the tree in the garden where we could get to it and because He made it in our nature to eat from it, it was something that was meant to happen. It's not punishment, per se, it's just the necessary consequences of having knowledge of good and evil and free will; God created us to be in His likeness and this is what it means. The alternatives to the plight of being human is to be beasts which have will but no reason or to be angels with reason but no will; we're the superior of both, so we have to deal with the most suffering and bullshit.

But this is some really heretical interpretations.