Anyone reading Cloonan's Punisher?

Punisher Storytime

I think you all will get a kick out of the cliffhanger we are left on in issue #2! ;-)

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2015/06/study-claims-right-wing-extremists-bigger-threat-to-us-than-jihadis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does everyone look like they're about to take a shit?

SURPRISE
MORE EVIL REDNECKS AND THEIR CHILD SUICIDE BOMBERS

Those pesky white rednecks just won't quite with their suicide bombers, won't they?

I'm honestly shocked The Punisher still runs around using guns, seeing as this series is written by a anti gun libtard cunt.

Red necks wouldn't use their fucking kids as a fucking Muslim suicide bomber. They would train their little shit to use a gun properly against other minorities. Do they not even watch youtube videos at fucking least!?

Who is the cunt who wrote this?

Even a modern day Garth 'Religion of Peace' Ennis would be preferable to this.

So… is this set in the official marvel universe? Is MAX back?

I liked Punisher Max, still, why the fuck there is a fashion about having white rednecks behaving like muslims?

And who the hell is Becky Cloonan?

Because it's the current year and the leftist propaganda must go on.

The white goyim are the greatest threat to the Chosen People.

It is lefty libtards trying to disassociate something universally reviled as evil (suicide bombing) with arabs and associate it with white rednecks.

It is an attempt to try and make the reader no longer strongly associate suicide bombers with Islam and Muslims.

Pity we'll never get to see a proper Punisher title where he spends all his time shooting niggers and spics instead of cartoonish depictions of white criminals, that seem to number legion for some suspicious reason.

Does that fool anyone besides leftist idiots?

Depends on what you define as "leftist", because this includes all the cowed cuck enablers that facilitate this shit in an attempt to virtue signal how intelligent, fair, and compassionate they are to feed their vanity as well.

Anyone still have that issue where he unloads on a bunch of guards with an M60, and compares it to some battles?

Depends how many times you repeat it. Repeat something in the media enough times and people will start to believe it.

Also, the more outrageous the lie, the more likely they are to believe.

They'll always think that they aren't that brazen to lie so obviously.

When has he made excuses for Islam?

I here this a lot about him, but no one ever provides a source.

I would like to see that too.

I've been always curious about that info.

he also did shit in Crosses I believe it's called?
Where some stereotypical nerds get beated up for saying SJW

I don't think that shit wasn't even written by Ennis.

double negative there,
you mean it wasn't written by him?

Shit my bad. I meant that issue wasn't written by Ennis if I recall correctly.

I had to look up the series myself, you're right I think.
Ennis did the first ten issues or something then the rest was by others

When even a thread about the fucking punisher of all things turns into political debate, we have a problem.
I don't like how left leaning halfchan Holla Forums has become but this place has become the exact opposite with the same intensity, no matter what board i pick seems like i'm surrounded by retarded extremists.

They have to feed the "suicide bombers and terrorists are white Christians" narrative.

Is that seriously a narrative? Would anyone seriously believe that?

To the Left, everything is political. This state of affairs was inevitable–as anyone with half a brain has predicted since the Frankfurt School shat out its critical theory.

Besides, you "enlightened moderates" (if, indeed, you're not just another plebbit shill), have been the Left's cucked enablers from day one. You allowed them to infest every institution from academia to comic books.

Now get back in your cuckshed or get trampled, faggot. The line has been drawn.

Libtards want us to believe that white Christian conservatives are somehow more dangerous than Muslims. And some people fall for it.

They pulled the same shit in Captain America.

The media has been spinning this very narrative for awhile.

jihadwatch.org/2015/06/study-claims-right-wing-extremists-bigger-threat-to-us-than-jihadis

"Dangerous" is a relative term. Terrorists can only kill people. Their victims are able to vote.

Countersage.

Shut up, Ahmed! Nobody gives a fuck about your goat fucking illiterate childrapist of a "Prophet".

Comes from the kike Max Bemis

Well, considering curse-words are censored, no.

So crossover between Squirrel Girl and the Punisher?

So says someone on a site where Holla Forums has made everything political.

The left has pushed its political values nearly uncontested for decades in all forms of media, but it was Holla Forums who made it all political.

I guess you're advocating for a see-no-evil approach? So long as we never discuss or acknowledge these political values and narratives in the media we consume, we can pretend they don't exist at all?

So because the nebulous body that is The Left views everything is political, it's totally fine for Holla Forums to try and find the politics in children's cartoon characters being colored differing shades of yellow, and firefighters in Canada not wanting to be paid $15 a day for trying to stop the worst fire the nation has ever seen?

One sin doesn't excuse another, mister. Ideally, people should only see politics in things that are actually politicized.

You mean like comics?

When a comic makes a political statement, you should take it as a political statement. It's quite alright to be offended by that image if you're the type of person to agree with the Red Skull here.

So you're saying years of such political statements is not proof a thing is actually politicized?

Who gives a shit? The Left made everything political. The Right is finally beginning to fight back.

This might come as a shock to a pussy like yourself, but when your enemy shoots at you, shooting back doesn't magically make you your enemy.

Feel free to tut-tut and cry about it while prepping your wife's bull.

Actually the right is fighting for reeastablishing common sense and spontaneous values in the entertainment industry. The left is not exactly wrong in their assertion that everything is political but they issue is that the left advocates unnatural ideologue positions while the right represents values that are basic, spontaneous and instinctive behaviors of a society that is not heavily regulated by institutionalized ideological theorems and political manipulation.
That's the reason why the left rhetoric is spearheaded by critical theory. They try to project their systemic weakness (social constructs) into the entirety of the political and sociological environment, when actually what we call the rightwing is an ethological pattern of Homo sapiens that arises from our very biology, that explains why phenomena like patriarchy, nationalism (extended tribalism), male expendability and homophobia are commonplace globally even among completely unrelated cultures.
That was obvious to me even back when I was a hardcore leftard but at that time I did not view attempts to go against our nature as necessarily bad, I viewed that as "progress" and as social evolution unable to realize that such institution would require for humanity to be wholesomely altered on the genetic level for that to work.

Fucking hell are they trying to cuck Punisher as well?

You know, those detectives look awfully familiar….

If this is the kind of torture that I have to live through in this life, then I can't wait for what Hell does to the few things I still enjoy after I die.

fugging white redneck muslim gommies :-DDD
This is pure agony

This nigga has fucking 0% tactics

God punished the angels that did not take a side

Honestly, what black man talks like this? And black gangster at that?

I know what you mean, but I get the feeling they are ripping off Gus Fring.

user, extremist Christians from America boycotting funerals and hating on the gayz is equal to countries full of muslims stonning woman and killing the gayz.

Any rebuttal? Where are the successful and lasting matriarchal/egalitarian and inclusive left-ish societies of the historical and prehistorical past?

What does this have to do with pretending that today Right-Wingers would shove their politics into entertainment rather than be politics-free like they pretend? We already know it's a lie because of all that stuff like Blackface in old Looney Tunes cartoons.

…wait, are you talking shit about old Looney Tunes, user?

This plot seems weird to me. Frank always struck me as a guy who would avoid going balls deep on a police investigation that was that close to getting arrests. He's all about efficiency, and what's the point of stepping in when the police are less than a day away? He's just wasting both their time at that point.

Think anyone over there cares about characterization anymore?

I was just hoping someone would actually tell me this is perfectly in character for him. I guess not.

It's becoming a more popular internet belief nowadays amongst libtard idiots.

I've seen people claiming that the KKK is a terrorist organization.

The modern KKK? Most of them are in retirement homes.

Reminds me of the drug Red Eye in Cowboy Bebop.

Nigger, that was just mainstream comedy back then.

The "drug that makes you crazy strong and immune to pain" trope is incredibly stale.

Next you are going to tell us that it's a good thing they put parental advisories on Tom and Jerry toons (or outright ban them altogether, as has happened in recent years).

Nice strawman, faggotron.

I'll take that as a "yes" then.

Both sides of the political spectrum partook in menstrual comedy because your way of thinking hadn't been invented yet. I'd love for you to try and argue how Al Jolson is a right-winger.

*minstrel
user's faggotry has got me all fucked up.

I read this and agreed

Good point.It seems to me they wanted to force some B plot about the cops who are one step behind Frank Castle, but they could've easily done it by having Frank's rampage being their first opportunity to investigate an organization that up until this point they've had no solid leads on.

everything, they've ruined everything i've ever enjoyed.

Isn't that thin missing scenes?