What can I do in this situation?

A 15 year old pure nordic light-blonde girl professed her love to me and she wants me really badly. I just ignored her and focused on keeping my boner under control but she's not going to give up, she's going to keep trying to get my attention every day she sees me. What are the laws concerning this shit in Canada? What can I do with her and do I have to wait until she reaches a certain age for somethings? She is like a full-grown woman and sexually mature, I don't see anything wrong with it. She's apparently seen me walking by many times and has just fallen deeply in love with me. I don't want to deny her what she wants. I've never felt so much love and so much desire from someone before, no older women have ever been like this towards me. I want to see if I can marry her even if I have to wait a couple years before we can have sex for first time. I'm like 8 years older than her and a virgin. I don't mind having to wait for her to mature more, it's more time I can make money to buy us a homestead so we can live together in the countryside. Anyways does anyone know how I should proceed in this situation? I've literally been preparing for suicide because of that feel when no GF so this sudden happening of a 15 year old girl wanting me so badly really makes me feel sudden happiness I've never felt before.

Other urls found in this thread:

coollola.5x.pl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If shes old enough to walk across the street, shes old enough to get the meat.

Do it. You may be at risk of loosing your wizard powers though.

Ha-ha, loser.

Well it's more than that but having a GF is enough to make me want to live.

Do you know if it's legal and also what the general attitude of society is towards this sort of thing? Will people give a fuck?

I'm just going to fap to the thought of her while awaiting a proper response from Holla Forums.

lift weights

I don't mind lifting her as my weight.

You're a loser anyway if you let yourself to depend on a single person, or overhyped "love" meme that much. Just do yourself a favor and suicide right now.

It will make you a pedophile. If you're in the U.S. be careful my friend. Not sure where you are at, but I can tell you it's illegal in the U.S.

How about I defend my honor by challenging you to a duel? Fight me fgt.

How did you miss that?

There's no point, you'll give up as soon as we start because "ooh look at me no gf so depressed".

I'm pretty sure being with someone under 18 while you are over 18 is pretty much illegal everywhere, including canada.

Theres some other laws about it but i dont care enough to even look it up.

ha, you don't know me.

Only problem with us fighting is you have to come to me unless you're only a few km away and I can bike to you

Tell her you will date her, but not bang her until ahe is legal. She will find it romantic.

You can't have sex with her yet

When's her birthday? When she's 16, you can fuck her legally.

As for marriage, I'd have to look deeper.

Really? So I only have to wait a few months and I can fuck her. That is absolutely perfect. Looks like I'm going to have the waifu of my dreams soon, provided she still loves me when I talk to her more and she learns more about me.

There's a girl I've known and been friends with since the time she was 12. She's 16 now. We haven't had sex yet because legally I can't do that with her anyways, so I'm waiting for her. She will be my girlfriend and move in with me when she is 18 in 2018. However I find it funny that you're still a virgin. LOL I lost my virginity back in 2001.

I'm a virgin because I know how to evoke and fuck a succubus.

lol

OP is a cool guy, his responses give me the keks.

Or maybe you're just plain ugly.

start the relationship on the dl (teenage girls, what can i say), fuck her in a few months. i see no reason for indecision here.

Teenage girls aren't the most stable of humans. Tell her if she really loves you, to say until [SOCIALLY APPROPRIATE AGE] before you'll respond. If she doesn't wait for you, problem solved.

But then i've never been so eager for female attention that i've planned on killing myself, so maybe you're just a faggot. Grow some balls and wait.

he is legal [16]. She will find it romantic.

Whatever you do don't have sex with her.
Why?
You're a disgusting beta and she'll file for statutory rape once she gets tired of your creepy ass.

Good fake story OP!

confirmed for missing out on teenage love

I know a friend that is more competent than you OP and he tells me everything.

That's all he told me. I actually saw the girl he lost his virginity to. She's very hot. Whether or not you believe that story is true is up to you.

Tell her you'll only have sex with her if she first drugs you and ties you up. Then YOU file a rape complaint against HER.

It's the perfect crime.

You don't understand user, my reasons for wanting to kill myself have been very different, but a GF is a good enough reason for me to start living.

Anyways, only a couple hours ago I was talking with a soldier and he helped me out with a lot of things, and now I a very much more optimistic about life now and have even more reasons to live. It looks like all the terrible shit in my life is really turning around now.

lol dude I don't fucking care, I'm just going to man the fuck up, and if she ultimately does something like it's ill-advised as I live well outside the law anyways and even do things in front of police and they turn blind eye

It is encouraging. I think it's weird he licked her pussy and that was the first sex thing he's ever done but whatever.

I don't deal with police or legal system.

It certainly is encouraging, but remember it's a risk dating a minor and if you happen to get caught and spotted by a police officer, they will hall you off to jail. Luckily my friend looked just as young as her, so it really didn't affect him when he was walking around with her downtown so openly.

Well anyone who looks at me always thinks I'm way younger, like 17, because my body hasn't really matured fast and I've got this eternal youth thing going on.

Police can't take me off to jail. If they consider me a big problem they will have me eliminated by proxy but they're never going to do shit to me otherwise.

When I was in high school i was approached my more latina, asian, black, and mexican women than white women.
Of Course I lived in Southern California, and we had a mix of all types.

to be honest, my preference is really tanned, even brown girls, and I am a white guy who tans really easy,
I don't know what that means
but In N Out is awesome, and so is Five Guys

You can act like a man!
What's the matter with you? Is this how you've turned out? A Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman?

I don't even know what you mean by that.

That is sooooooooooooooo cute, true or not!

just Holla Forums yourself

What do you find cute about it?

>Cool & Sexy Lilotas<

coollola.5x.pl/