Trump's acceptance speech

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

The year, is 2016.

It's a time of dank memes.

It's also a time of chaos and conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

us
archive.is/IBurC
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even know who's side I'm on

These Democrates user, they're like ghosts.
Always in the shadows
Always hiding behind lies and proxy solders.
I need you to vote for me user.
They cannot stop us. They cannot stop the future.

I never had a choice about who won the primary.

Corporations have more power than the government.

Everyone is fighting for power and control.

30 days left for Mankind Divided

Trump has already won, sorry boys. Bernouts and Shillarybots BTFO

MAGA

You can spot the shills because they wouldnt know how to actually pick out trumps flaws without just insulting his manhood.

Bracing for insta replies

I hate Trump, a bit. But I hate the Hillary more, and Bernie even more than that. I want so,Rome that doesn't hate men, or white people, or both. I do believe there are still problems with sexism and racism. Trace problems, but still there. But the democrats fucking hate whites and men with a vengeance. Fucking hate them.

In future generations whites will be the new Jews. Hated for things done hundreds of years ago, when the world was more brutal. I don't want my children or grandchildren to be hated on sight for things they had nothing to do with.

Daily reminder that Shillary will do this if she wins

Thanks user. Women have zero place in politics. This is a prime example of why.

Triggered Trump Supporters Confirmed.

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

“Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.”

Bob Page, Director of Fema, Deus Ex.

“Never let a crisis go to waste.”

Rahm Emanuel, Obama’s former Chief of Staff and now the mayor of Chicago, real life.

fucking

meme magic!
praise kek!

That can be fixed easily once niggers and women start pulling their own weight instead of forcing the state to push affirmative action and white knights to do all the heavy lifting.

This shit right here was fucking gold.

Praise KEK

Trump has also mastered the meme magic, this shit is over already

You post these exact same images in every thread on Holla Forums that even mentions Trump, get some new ones you mongoloid

sick bern

I loved the part of Melania's speech where she talked about her black daughters and the fact that they grew up in the White House and how it was built by slaves

You post the same pic every time. As if anyone's going to read that wall of text. Stop being a hypocrite.

NoDonald Trump

back to mexico

Trump has been a huge source of memes and lefty butthurt, gotta love the man for that even if you aren't American.

Get outta here Holla Forums

saved

np

Hey there brother, don't suppose you've got sauce on that there clip, do ya?

I'm afraid not.

Ruined by shit tier sampling.

Is it rampage 2?

No, Rampage has always had the single anti-hero.

bullshit the drywall would have never held their weight

they're hanging from the actual ceiling and knocking down the drywall on the way.

Lel. Trump is just keeping the U.S of A in a rut that it has been stuck in for years.

I'm not saying that we need to be "culturally enriched" or need more interracial breeding, but he could go on about this differently that can keep his ways and satisfy everyone too. He is just over reacting. Also
later on

Hobo with a shotgun

No that would be Obama and Hillary.
Trump is promising to go back to non-interventionism and making America take care of itself instead of paying for every fucking war out there.
That's what the country was like before WW1.

Sorry for not clarifying.
I was talking about the racism.

Nobody said anything about closing down all embassies or kicking anyone not passing a paper bag test, why do people keep claiming obeying the law and deporting illegal immigrants is racist?

balkanfag here, trust me you should really ban muslims anyway

Trump is an awful politician, a shitty businessman and if elected - unlikely, but certainly possible - he'll make a horrendous president, but one thing Trump is very good at is being a conman.

He's got so many people fooled into thinking he's their friend. Alt-rights and Holla Forumsacks especially - they think he's going to be the mythical white supremacist renaissance they've been furiously jacking it to for years. Are you fucking serious? The guy has no intention of building a wall, he has no intention of closing the borders, he has no intention of revoking the citizenship of Muslims or non-whites and he never fucking did - not that the president can actually do these things anyway.

(Actually, the theme of Trump promising to do things that the president can't do, or at the very least can't do without the approval of congress - something he's very unlikely to have - is something that very few Trump supporters I've talked to have actually been able to address.)

When left-wingers call Trump a white supremacist I laugh at them just as hard as I laugh at right-wingers when they call him honest and trustworthy. Trump is the very definition of a compromised man - he is anything and everything he needs to get what he wants. What he wants, in this case, is to be president - not because he has a vision for America, not because he wants to make a change for the better, but because he wants to have statues of him built, portraits of him painted and roads and aircraft carriers named after him.

The guy's a fucking egocentric narcissist and of all the criticisms I've levelled at Holla Forums, I never thought I'd be saying they were unable to spot one of them.

>us news .com/news/articles/2015/12/08/top-scholars-say-trumps-muslim-immigrant-ban-could-be-constitutional
Actually all of those things ARE within the president's powers. Read the constitution nigger.

Let's be fair here, you're as stupid as them making those claims with no evidence.

Okay, I admitI should have prefaced that particular statement with "as a person who has an unpleasant amount of experience with egotistical narcissists, my personal guess on what he wants is…" but it's kind of an unwieldy statement.

Made this just for you.

Fair enough, but if you were aware of the old European saying "A king's only legacy is doing the best for his kingdom so his memory and children have a future" you would know the best a narcissist could do as president is not fucking up.

He isn't one, but as far as the election goes he has had a really good start.
From the hundreds of business the guy has only 4 have bankrupted, let's be honest here, not every businessman or 3 stars chef gets their own fucking TV show.
The guy knows pretty fucking well what he is doing when people in India and Korea are praying he wins the election which is fucking funny because they have 0 reason to even know who the fuck he is.
Honestly he's our only chance to prevent a WW3 right now, the Hillary leaks confirmed if she wins we'd pretty much go to war with Russia and Iran in 2017.

I must have missed that. Probably couldn't hear that over the noise of Trump saying he'd shoot down any Russian plane that came near US navy assets.

Yeah, if diplomacy fails.
It's funny because the DNC is denouncing Russia was working for Trump for those leaks.

The Hillary leaks outright threatened to invade Iran for the sake of giving Israel complete control of the region though, no mentions of diplomacy at all there.

Still haven't demonstrated to me why the Democrats would be a worse choice than Trump.

You guys still haven't explained how Trump is going to win the election with less than 20% of the female vote. Romney lost, and he had 40%.

Largest turnout in Rep, history 60% of which are ex dems that will be voting Trump….Trump will win by a landslide.

And in the very likely event that the scenario you described doesn't happen, what are you going to do if he doesn't win?

keep being salty since LITERALLY HITLER will be elected in 2017

The Hillary leak and the DNC leak finished this.
Have you seen the DNC convention?
They're booing Hillary OUT, in her own fucking party's convention.
KEK has won.

DNC leak and Hillary mail leak.
How about the head of the FBI outright calling her a criminal and saying she'd be doing 10 years in jail for her crimes if it was anyone else?

You still haven't answered what you're going to do if Trump doesn't get elected.

Let me just remind you of the last time this happened.

Obama didn't have 2 massive scandals and his whole party turning against him tho.
RIP Sanders, you would had been a worthy adversary.

Obama had the entire birth certificate scandal the right wing manufactured out of thin air hanging over him back then.

You still haven't answered my question - what if I'm right? What if Trump doesn't get elected? What will you do with your smug certainty then?

The DNC convention has been a barrel of laughs.
Bernie might had a chance against Trump, this just feels too easy.

Exactly, "manufactured out of thin air". Anyone who wasn't a fucking nut understood that he was born in Hawaii and that's that.

Meanwhile, we've got authenticated leaks that directly implicate Hillary in some pretty rotten stuff.

Totes the same thing amirite?

Why are you posting cuckchan screens you stupid faggot? Nobody was expecting Romney to win even once because he was an incompetent shit. We all rooted for Ron Paul back then
Way to show your newfaggltness and libtardation

You STILL haven't answered my question. Could it be that you don't want to face the possibility you might be wrong?

You can't argue facts with SJWs, you have to talk to them in emotions.

Fuck now I feel sad.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

j

L I T E R A L Y H I T L E R

If trump doesn't win I'm taking my happy ass and most likely my gfs happy ass to Switzerland or if not there then too itally where I can live out the rest of my days happy as can be. that's what ill do. but either way I'm bugging out of shilldogs America. cause I aint livin under no gestapo.

bump

we like trump and dick

stay mad cuck

Don't forget the eventual rise to world supremacy of Barron Trump anons.

Build a wall

wew!!!!!!!!

fuck off.

this

The cuck generation

Illegal isn't a race it's a crime.

Said the jew….

I really don`t get it, what does it matter if another figurehead is replaced with new one? Those who fund congress and the senate with donations run this country and no president is going to change that.

You are all too emotionally attached to this pointless election.

it's just memes

Just sit and watch how will meme magick bring Trump's victory.

That's the entire reason trump is a meme, it's purely ironic, we know this. We just want to pretend he's a cool epin nazi for lulz.

not only that.
Supporting Trump pisses off the establishment beyond belief.
lol, we're not here to rock the boat.
We're here to capsize it!

Please tell me this is real

Somebody wrote THAT over a photo of a compulsive liar?

Seriously, when Trump isn't telling you a lie, he's tossing a meaningless Word Salad.

What the fuck is america's problem anyway, Is there literally no middle ground in these things?

We'll all assume you mean politically. Trump is centrist user. If you watch it and you're MSM has told you otherwise, then A) Stop it, and B) (see A).

All the fashy bullshit they are spouting about Trump is mere deceitful rhetoric. As far as his opponent, who cares? They'll never get in anyway.

No I mean, if one group wants a centrist and the other one wants a leftist there is supposed to be a 3d party who fills the spot between those 2
But it doesnt matter at all who wins the election, see;

This Khan business is interesting, though.
I thought that if Trump put a foot wrong, it would be making promises that nobody can keep.

(eg. a border wall. Run the numbers on THAT if you like to see lines of zeroes.)

But he's been TRICKED into putting a foot VERY wrong. He's insulting a bona fide American Hero (and his family). He might as well admit that he's a traitor.

Oh, hang on, he IS a traitor! He publicly called on a foreign country to hack American government servers. That's treason.

My point is; Trump is STUPID. Very VERY stupid.
And the Presidency is a difficult job.
And no matter what your politics, you don't give a difficult job to a stupid person.
Sooner or later, THAT will sink in.

The border wall is estimated to cost around 10 billion the current trade imbalance with mexico is 58 billion simply by reworking are trade deal it will be paid for and then some.

And as for the Khan bullshit Trump as usual was right archive.is/IBurC

Never though that I would agree with the Conservative Tribune, but…

That's right.
They set a trap.
Trump walked right into it like a big fat fool.
And they will trap him again before the election, and again, and again.

Khan could be the head of ISIS and it would not change this fact; Trump is too STUPID for the Presidency.

Both our trade with Mexico and remittances sent back to Mexico by illegal immigrants greatly exceed the cost of the border wall. One way or another, they can be made to pay for it very easily.

How retarded do you have to be to make a claim like this? Do you understand he's inviting Russia to release emails they already hacked from Hillary's server? It would be a little hard for them to take up an "invitation" to do that now, since the server has been taken down and wiped!

Do you not understand that by confronting Khan he is exposing him? It's already come out that Khan is a member of the muslim brotherhood and is pushing for sharia law in the u.s….Trump was right again…this is chess not checkers kid.

You honestly think that he KNEW that?

The only thing in his mind was, "Attack ! Insult the opponent ! Schoolyard bully tactics !"

Welcome to Current Year.

So you're a mind reader now?
no that's just projection and you know it.

With all the interviews and speeches Trump is giving, and the record of his past misdeeds, I think it's possible to get a good insight into the man without being a "mind reader".

The scary thing is, millions of Americans aren't doing that. They are simply BELIEVING WHAT HE SAYS.

misdeeds! hahah you mean telling the truth? back to tumblr shill

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

It's not a very complicated proposition user, especially for a business genius like Donald Trump.

Feel free to expound in depth on every.single.one. friendo. You'll be doing the libshit MSM and the hordes of angry enemies of the US a big favor. So far they have been unable to do what you probably can single-handedly no doubt: expose Teflon Don's kryptonite.

s

It's funny how Trump supporters always insist polls don't matter when Hillary's in the lead, but the moment Trump takes the lead anywhere, suddenly it's a massive fucking deal.

Trump is fucked in his autistic little head and should be beaten until his autism is cured

Trump is dumb and immoral

Trump is immoral and gay

TRUMP IS WRONG YOU ASPIE

TRUMP IS ILLEGAL AND RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those jews in the background. kek

No, YOU'RE a shill !

(if you want to go off topic, and start insulting the opponent…we can both do that, all day)