Indiana pol #1

INDIANA Holla Forums 1

wthr.com/story/31987319/cathedral-students-face-criticism-consequences-after-displaying-nazi-salute-in-photograph

reddit.com/r/IUPUI/comments/4jg9j6/seriously_nazi_stickers_on_campus/

wthr.com/clip/12349596/iupui-muslim-harassment

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/13-year-old-arrested-for-beech-grove-carjacking

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2016-05-16/connecticut-welcomed-syrian-refugee-family-after-indiana-slammed-its-door-them
journalgazette.net/news/local/indiana/Candidates-react-to-guidance-on-transgender-bathroom--shower-use-13092718
wsbt.com/news/regional/survey-shows-indiana-water-systems-with-lead-service-lines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We made Cruz snap; it’s a shame we weren’t the catalyst for a Hillary explosion, too.

Then again, Hillary’s too shrewd to talk to her rivals’ supporters.

more good articles

pri.org/stories/2016-05-16/connecticut-welcomed-syrian-refugee-family-after-indiana-slammed-its-door-them

journalgazette.net/news/local/indiana/Candidates-react-to-guidance-on-transgender-bathroom--shower-use-13092718

wsbt.com/news/regional/survey-shows-indiana-water-systems-with-lead-service-lines

Amazingly, our county voted solidly for Bernie. There is a really strong resentment of Hillary here from both sides.

How white is indiana? I have never been

Get this fucking trash off my image board. I don't like it, but I can deal with the 100 thousand X/pol/ country threads, but this?

Get the fuck out.

I actually left the lab the other week to check out the Bernie rally and it was depressing how many people were there.

They need to learn how to salute in unison.

pretty white

stay triggered my friend :^)

is it just me or is one of them a nigglet?

Not sure. But all seig heils are good seig heils. Its just that they look prettier when they are properly lined up and done in unison.

sage isn't a downvote friendo

k

He thinks this is reddit lol. He's basically wasting time.

lol, what the fuck. I've never seen somebody get so triggered about a state before. Please, continue what you're doing, it's hilarious.

Illinois here, we need to have Midwest/pol/
Illinois and indy are really fashy for some reason

Lol this is advanced but hurt

There is nothing wrong with Indiana, I'm spamming in protest of x/pol/ threads

YEAH JUST WHAT WE NEEDED

What's /x/tier about this thread?

but you do know that all your posts will be hidden If i filter you, right?

he's saying that region = x and that x/pol/ threads are already too numerous

imagine if the board had one for every state, shit would be stupid

.i don't mind them

Because you're OP (don't pretend you're not, I know what a VPN is)

It's a good way for regions to stay in contact with each other. Only brit/pol/ are extreme faggots who need 7 threads a day because of retarded shitposting.

We have Dixie threads that are normally not too bad, but for one single state? gtfo

You’re right, but it’s not like it would be recurring. Nothing happens here.

Also bump because it triggers his autism.

Ahhh, OK. I was thinking x/pol/ as in /xpol/, like /x/tier shit.

By x I meant country, state, etc.,

like brit/pol/, Deutsch/pol, and the likes.

For god sakes only 4 pieces of news were posted in OP. He would've been better off posting the most significant one in a formal thread.

and

Out of the whole US which one do you guys think is the most racist?

Yea, it's kinda silly to make state specific threads. If everyone did the catalog would be full of them. A Midwest thread maybe, but state specific. And I'm a Hoosier and I'm saying this.

I actually agree with this, it should be Midwest/pol/.

You are welcome to stay and shitpost.

He isn't op. I am autist.

Indiana, crossroad of America.
Corn, soybeans and Purdue
IU too.
Favorite sons: Bobby Knight, Kurt Vonnegut, Red Skelton and Rev Jim Jones. (oh yah, dont forget about John Mellencamp)
Indiana, best country in the world.
The bestest grills in the world are from Indiana.

You forgot the hog farms everywhere. There is a reason kebabs don't come here often.

Can a chicongo Holla Forumsock participate?

Also can atomwaffen form a chicago division?

As long as you don't convert to islam on us.

Indianapolis?

North, bonus points if you can guess.

It's not far north

you probably think those non-whites will be friends with you for a long time

Carmel?
checked btw

ding ding ding

Is anyone else getting fucked with by the proposed railroad around chicago

The place is just rich enough to cuck itself and has just enough shitskins to fuck itself up.
Kinda sad
At least here in Shelbyville we can deal with them properly

Wish you luck my friend. Bonus pics from Carmel rally and Indy rally for proofs.

Off to bed

I was set to go to the rally but had to take finals instead
max feels