The year is 2100

You forgot to mention Net Neutrality and the TPP

IT'S NIGEL FARAGE YOU SHITTYPANTS NIGGER

Freudian Slip lads, I was thinking of someone else when I typed that out

Either way, Google was a nigger too

You forgot this

85 years. Neat. Doubtless, by 2025: computers will be programming themselves and the possibilities are endless after that.

Surely, there's only two scenarios that can play out afterwards: human extinction and the machines replace us or humanity has unlocked the ultimate power in the universe and become immortal.

or machines see how much data dna can hold and make a new biological creature that'll surpass us.

I always thought it'd be neat if people were in a loop.

The way humans process information is completely different than computers, so computers won't magically just become intelligent when they get fast enough. Artificial intelligence is all about the algorithms used to simulate "intelligence", not how fast computers are.

Also, how the fuck do you measure the number of operations per second done by the human brain, and how is the number so big?

They measured mine, and it was 7… per minute.

You mean George W. Bush and the Iraqi Adventure!

You fail your history test

For shame

That's wrong

In fact, it is remarkable how machine-like the human body really is, the brains synapses act identical to that of the microtransistor. The nervous system is quite literally a series of electrical wiring carrying information. Your stomach is quite literally a battery generating electricity, your stomach acid being battery acid while proteins and carbohydrates act as electrolytes

The ONLY difference between the brain and a computer (and the one thing limiting a computer from being a brain) is the input method. A brain becomes intelligent by responding to its environment for survival, it takes input data from sight, sound, smells. and reacts via motor control of the body for survival

To make a computer intelligent I believe would require the following;
-It must run a Real Time Operating System (RTOS) consisting of a microkernel that supplies the computer with a basic set of involuntary actions towards self-preservation. This simulated the cerebral cortex of an actual brain

-It must have sound, light, and environmental sensors constantly being fed to the machine and written as input data

-It must be capable of reacting to the input data

-It may be required that the AI in question gets hungry and tired, as these may provide vital reactions that allowed complex intelligence to develop

>…"Chapter 6: "How Japan fell and was taken over by China because its population became a bunch of old NEETs…"

"2018… when the loudest minority-group successfully dictated all the worlds' political agenda"

lame

I got frission near the end

t. linux