andressalaff.tumblr.com/
pollyguo.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/PollyGuo
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The next episode, "Daddy Daughter Card Wars", airs July. Until then this is just a jojo thread I guess (like it ever was not)

I hope CNBT turns back to the original version after Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Isn't a bit too early for this ?
New cuckventure time episode doesn't come out until Thursday

Ehh… who give a shit anyways, Italian Food was GREATO DAZE

From what I know, there will be a new OP called Chase, most likely when we're done with Akira and we go full Bowie with hand fetish

I doubt it. I think the next change is when the Goblin King makes his appearance.

Dubs checked

These threads have escaped the confines of their original subject matter tbh. Its JBA all the way down now.

Next wee is Red cuck Chili Peppers, Bowie with hand fetish wont come until after Rohan and Shigechi have appeared

I swear these name changes are a bloody pain

Was talking more about just getting the BGM changed back now when the "Main Plot Passed", i mean we all know it hasn't been hit yet but you get what i mean.

There will be a good chunk of time before we hit the point a new Op entirely is probable if i remember the flow right.

We have Achtung Baby, Rohan Intro, Ratt, Rohans Adventure, Harvest and THEN Kira happens.

And i think we will get a new OP after Kishibe Rohans Adventure at earliest and the likely a modified version that lacks Kira which would work pretty nicely if since they could just add/change Kira/Killer Queen like adding/changing Echoes

New OP is called Chase, pic related is the cover for the single
Don't know when it's gonna change, really

Just when I started to enjoy the current OP.. oh well, lets begin a new edition of

♫♪ Crazy Noisy Bizarre Holla Forums ♫♪

So… tell me Holla Forums, who's your main ?

I'm an animefag only, I never really got into the games

Read the manga.

I'd give my life savings to have a meal at Tonio's that solved all my medical problems.

like what user?

So guys..what do you think about Tonio's episode? Faithful to the manga? Too short? Okuyasu is an adorable dork?

Everything. From lack of sleep…to the hair loss.

It was everything I hoped for, a hilarious and comfy episode, and the spoopy segments were done perfectly, and that scene at The beginning at The episode was a nice additon, I don't remember it from the original mango so correcto me if I'm wrong
Oku is a top tier friend, there are plenty of reasons of why he's the japanese equivalent of Ed: he's a funny dork who might screw up things from time to time due to his lack of wits, but his heart is in the right place and he's a loyal friend, and that's what matters which the same can't be said for a certain four-legged yellow fuck

Now I'm waiting for Akira's sick guitar solos and riffs, and the return of best JoJo in all his senile glory

Speaking of games, I'm re-playing the Phantom Blood game right now, fun game to be honest
And holy shit, Jonathan's VA sound manly in this game

It's that PS2 beat-em up, right?

Yes
You also get to play as Dire, Straits, Speedwagon w/sledgehammer, Tompetty, and Mr. Zeppeli

Never occured to me just how similar Bruford and Star Platinum look

Likely entirely coincidental, but it would be cool if it had something to do with Bruford's spirit continuing to honor and protect the Joestars.

Is not uncommon for Araki to re-use his old ideas, he re-used Bruford's Danse Macabre for Yukako's Love deluxe

Or Caesar's Bubbles and Josuke's Soft & Wet

Fucking hilarious

It's a pretty solid game, think of Streewise if it was actually good
You recharge Ripple/Hamon by either Hamon breathing holding X or by finishing combos with Jojo-poses, said poses can boost up your stats
Main story mode is kinda short, but so was Phantom Blood anyways, it has some interesting levels like Jack the ripper's fight where you use the wine cup as a tracking device, and others that are a pain like the underwater fight with Bruford or that level with Speedywagon where you have to make your way to Tarkus's chamber
It has a good amount of replay value, with the Extra Mode, the 77 Rings challange and Dio Mode
Overall its a fun game

Shit user… sounds like you're under a lot of stress

Isn't that episode scheduled for S8 ?
Who gives a shit really, the only reason why I went back to watch Cuckventure Time was to torture myself and appreciate Araki's trainwreck of bizarre bullshit a Little more

Also I believe new chapter for JoJolion and Berserk will be out in July, correct me if I'm wrong

Is it that time already?
It certainly didn't feel like a week, but other than that, how is everybody?
As always, respond with you currently are and as a fun bonus post your favorite
Let's make this a thread to remember

Since no one responded, I guess I will
Used to main
Been recently trying to pick up Iggy, Devo, and Alessi.
If you want to talk All Star Battle (Although I realize it has some justifiable hatred)
Then, Gyro, Blond Kira, and Rohan.

Grinding with Iggy like a motherfucker at 7thSU
How do you even kill those Overdrives ? those motherfuckers are a bitch to kill, and the Hamon/Ripple status that they inflict kill my party in no time

Aside from that, I've been re-reading both DiU and Vento aureo, my college went on strike recently so I'm gonna catch up with a lot of things that I left on hold, these include but not limited to: Slaine the Berserker, Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, Babel II, Steel Ball Run, etc.
I was on the last Holla Forums thread for Fate is Unbreakable, aside from the retard complaining about RPGMaker everything went just fine, Hamon skills will be a thing in the game thanks to a side quest, and they were looking for inspiration for poses, martial art stances and shoots from various music artist were suggested, we could give a hand in that regard, unless some Holla Forumsmrade turns out to be someone experienced with making sprites and/or maps that is, and decides to help the Holla Forums-user
I tried to do a map (1st floor of Oku's house to be precise) on Auto-Cad during class last time just to give a hand, and it looked like ass

And just to play along:
Jonathan, Joseph and Joskue (4), not in that precise order
Oku, Speedy Weed and Gyro
Scary Monster, Silver Chariot, Bohemian Rhapsody, Crazy Diamond
"Hokuto no Ken + Vampires", Battle Tendency, Edd Ed & Eddy w/Stands, Steel Ball Run
President Valentine and Kira

You cheeky breeki cunt

Way too happy/friendly to be Holla Forums.

And that's why he's dead, user…that's why Mark is dead.

He was too pure for this world, just like Narancia, Speedwagon and Jonathan

Don't know about Narancia but I agree on Jonathan and Speedwagon..poor Speedwagon, he never scored.

I've been hearing some bad stuff about Part 5…is Vento Aureo really that bad?

Nice trips user

Part 5 is a lot like part 3, except instead of Jotaro solving everyone's problems by being unstoppable, Giorno tends to step back and let the other characters shine more.

If you go in expecting to see the whole cast getting a chance to really do their thing and save the day on their own, it's not terrible.

If you go in expecting the current Jojo to be the hero, you'll be let down.

So..part 5 is the reverse Part 3…save for Gold Experience Requiem by broken. Gotcha..though I have to ask…why does Bucellati lick Giorno's face?

Hey, you did one better…nice trips.

Because Gio has the taste of a liar

It's the worst Jojo, but it does still have some cool fights. It's main problems are that most of the characters are pretty forgettable, along with the plot not being great. Giorno dreams of being a gangster, but then is shocked to find that gangsters commit crime, or something.

Confirmed animefag. Read the manga.

He was trying to unnerve GioGio by being fucking creepy. That's just how dedicated Bruno is.

Also, Bruno may as well be Part 5's Jojo. His power is cooler and more interesting and he has more personality and motivation than GioGio

Giorno is Bullshit

B U L L S H I T
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

Joseph is cutest motherfucker.
old Joseph is moe.

I fucking love Giorno. Did he read a biology book when he got his stand or something?

Trying to make new OC, didn't know which phrase worked better

Also, Narancia is best girl

It's like how, in One Piece, Luffy claims to be a pirate without doing any actual piracy, and actively works to stop other people from doing piracy.

Best JoJo is a completely subjective thing. All JoJos are good.
Jo2uke is best, though

Guess I'll make OC of JoJo characters mocking AT or something..

Top taste

Joseph

Speedweed

Soft and Wet

Valentine

Mariah

I need ideas for more OC…

Bruno Buccelatti is one of the realest motherfuckers in fiction and I want to see the Part V anime just for him. And the rest of the gang too; in spite of its flaws, Part V's core group of protagonists is out-fucking-standing.

Trips of motherfucking truth, Bruno is a top-tier character

You scared Mista away
No part five for you, I guess

You could do an edit of this with Araki's face on Kars, Finn's on Kira and replacing Killer Queen with Holla Forumsnrad and have a subtitle that says "The redemption of the Full-Holla Forums adventure time thread" Or something like that.

excuse me for interrupting jojoposting, but does anyone have that image of Sam Alden's twitter where he says he wants to be a girl?

I need photoshop skills…

I like to wait for an ongoing story to build up enough chapters and then binge read the updates. At the rate Miura's releasing new chapters, I've got 5-10 years before the story has time to go anywhere again.

Choose one.

user, we waited
7 FUCKING YEARS
To see Guts finally out of that cursed boat
If Miura finally puts aside Idolmaster even for a fucking minute it would be the greatest of miracles…

Sadly I think Jojo is going for the same route, considering the current rate of released chapters and the fact that we still don't know who's the main antagonist in Jojolion

Jojo has monthly releases.

I wanted to be wrong about the wait, but this is absolutely barbaric. I hope something happens and Miura is forced to put his shit into first gear and pump out this story.

Can you imagine, user? The amount of time it's taken to tell Guts' story. I'm in my 20s right now. It might take until my 40s until this is completed.

I just have this one
He made a shitty cal-arts drawing regarding that and some user posted it on the last thread
The beta levels are off the scale with this guy, he makes /r9k/ look like a Catachan Jungle Fighters regiment in comparison

Berserk has been around about the same amount of time like Jojo, the pilot was made in 1988 and the first volume was released in 1990, let that sink in for a moment….

So long as Araki doesn't go on hiatus, I'm okay.
Most of the chapters on Jojolion at least have something interesting happening, so I can wait if he decides to be a slow bastard.

Wait….the guy made Berserk also made Idolmaster?

No, Miura is addicted to Idolmaster, that's totally different

Yes, I'll keep uploading them if anyone still cares
I'll make a pastebin with the links for the other volumes this week

mega.nz/#!gNoiDKBR!4iNCeO8Y2EXfCb2c6oTne469qCAcdcMJ6WqbCpS15lo

In other news, the Jojonium version of Stardust Crusaders should arrive this fall

TIME FOR MORE CUCK

I just have ASB and it's most likely a mix between Giorno and Jotaro.

Impressive.

You should learn the difference between Holla Forumsacks, false flagging JIDF-tier Holla Forums faggots and sturmtruppen larpers

Araki goes on hiatuses often and when he doesn't he's making more Rohan at the Retirement Home one-offs, but whenever a new chapter pops out it's always pretty incredible. My biggest complaint though is that we lost 15ish pages of hazardous posing and fights over blank backgrounds to 30ish pages of story and really neat background but shit faces and poorly drawn fights.

The purest /ara/, why are there no pictures of her being scantily clad

THIS DRAWING, IT CANNOT BE

>>>/loomis/

We need a private client or something, so we can play with our fellow Holla Forumsmrades
I know there's Fightcade but I don't know if it allows for private clients or something akin to that

I main both Josephs, Polnareff and Avdol

I haven´t played ASB yet, I was thinking on maining Jonathan and Polnareff

Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan will get animated soon, as an OVA that will come with the Duwang is Unbreakable Dvds

What ?, do you know the guy
are we getting a new drawfag ?

Polnareff is easy mode, Jonathan is legitimately frightening to go against because of all his super armor and hamon attacks. Also you can revive yourself in the last round.
Also if Araki is so in love with Rohan why isn't he making an entire series just about him instead of pussyfooting around it? I can't stand how half the stories are not even about Rohan.

GREATO DAZE, when I get ASB, he will be my main
He was too pure for this world, sadly

Rohan is a somewhat self-insert of Araki, and as far as I know, he's the only self -insert that is considered good
Araki always felt that he wasn't done with DiU, since there's a giant room of things to explore and develop, but yeah, I wish that he stops doing fuck-all and makes more stories about Part 4

Which reminds me, are we still gonna talk about that Tank Stand ?

That he was friend, that he was
At least his alternate self, while being a crybaby, is also a surprisingly good with the ladies.
Except he repeatedly stated that he doesn't act or think like Rohan and that people meeting him think they'd basically meet IRL Squidward while he's more like a meek geek.
Also that's true but I think he meant "situations for the characters to be in", not just Rohan's shit. They're still good though don't get me wrong.

If it had a bathroom, Mr. President would be the best stand ever…

The people on Holla Forums are friendly, as long as you're not a cuck.

I'll upload the last Volume tomorrow…

mega.nz/#!xcYTELBS!ZFAIidQIkHxz0WhUJXg0GUPn_T-dgMMNWIvBCa0eKKM

Hey guys.
Where is a good places online to read parts five-seven?
I finished up to the Tubular Bells fight in SBR
but then I realized I skipped from DiU to Steel Ball. Frankly, my first mistake was using Mangasauras

(checked)
Batoto has the good translations of Vento Áureo, plus the colored scans by Jojo's colored Adventure
I read from DiU to Steel Ball Run there

I forgot how quickly kira was introduced

I actually liked the Harvest chapters.
I really liked the dynamic between Josuke, Okuyasu and Shigechi. Even though it was fairly one sided, I really did want to see more of this group. I can see why people like Koichi, the Sheer Heart Attack and Yukako chapters are some of the best in part four. But really, I sort of felt that Shigechi was kind of like a Kakyoin that was never blessed with good looks. He has a stand, he thinks noone else does until he meets Josuke and Okuyasu. Plus, I have always liked swarm type stands like Harvest, Bad Company, and Sex Pistols.

Dio, s.dio, hol horse, alessi, iced tea, and josephs when dicking around

So like kaky
I like them a lot too.
I also think fatty's fight was pretty funny, but it was even more funny that kira just blew him up and got away with it mostly in broad daylight. As much as I wanted to see more of him, harvest was kinda overused and you saw all his tricks immediately; his shelf life expired because his unique uses were all done in one fight, like when dio's world is introduced, it was kinda dragged out even though it was a one trick pony.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14812300/fin_at_experiment_1.png
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14812300/fin_at_experiment_1c.png
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14812300/fin_at_experiment_2.png
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14812300/fin_at_experiment_2c.png

I guess we didn't considerated how the events of DiU would translate into animu format
Most of the chapter in SC had to be adapted into 2-part episodes, like Justice or Emperor & Hanged Man, others worked fine as single episodes like Dark Moon Blue or Tower of Gray, mostly due to the overall pacing of those chapters
A good amount of chapters in DiU can be done 1 episode, like Shizuka Joestar or Boy II Man, others WILL take more than 1 episode, like Highway Star or Enigma Boy

This is the work of an enemy stand….

Imagine how hard they'll twist it to fit Achtung Baby. Or even Cinderella since that one has legitimate reason for its name.

I don't think many really remember Cinderella the band
To be honest they kinda sucked, and I like Glam Metal

Seconded. Though to be fair Don't Know What You've Got is relatively big. Or was.

That's practically the entire Holla Forums.

I don't really think that they'll change Cinderella, it's still the name of a classic tale, not just the name of a band

Cinderella doesn't make the cut for me, both their Glam Metal and Hard rock phases sound… generic to me

Don't bring Holla Forums into here unless you want to talk about Storheim, please

Harvest chapters are the ones that struck me the most as "Edd, Ed & Eddy but with Stands", with Josuke pulling out those money-making schemes with Shigechi's stand, and their chemistry as a trio of friends was really funny, before that point, Josuke and Oku resembled more Beavis and Butthead than Edd, Ed & Eddy

Judging by the current pacing and the fact that we're already at Akira's chapter, DiU adapted in 39 chapters doesn't sound that far from reality…

Nigger, if you're gonna post lewds, post them here and spoiler them, don't be a fag that just post the links like it was some kind of honeypot…

Well..DiU has been a fun ride, to be honest.

We can't deny it has been fun, it has been GREATO DAZE, the action sequences are pretty well done, the colors capture the ambient of the original mango pretty well

>Kira Josuke

No, they're friendly as long as you don't bait the sturmtruppen larpers or ask to be "redpilled on x".

Grazie familiar

The anime is doing a way better job at introducing characters and creating a mystery around the supposed serial killer. I especially liked how they made it look as if Tonio was gonna be some sort of major villain.

Stop, stop…don't make Killer Queen even more adorable than he currently is.

Killer Queen thread ?
Killer Queen thread

Sheesh…I forgot how much Killer Queen looked like a cat. Fits Kira perfectly…after all, a cat has the same look in its eyes whether it sees its master or an axe murderer.

Killer Queen is THE cutest stand, bro
I'd like to imagine that in his everyday life, Kira really does have to deal with cat-like inconveniences like partly blown up furniture or his stand trying to sleep at his feet.

That reminds me of my first 7th Stand User playthrough with Wildhearts
Wildhearts often does shit out his own, when you first meet Iggy, they will bark at each other like if they were fighing to see who's the alpha. Later in Edfu, there's a guy selling Kebab (Serbia stronk), if you buy a Kebab while Iggy is in your party, he will steal it and remove it, regardless of your choice here, Wildhearts will proceed to jump over the bar and will start eating the meat from the roaster, the owner will be shocked to see his meat disappearing out of nowhere, it was fucking hilarious

Semi-autonomus/concious Stands are the best, like Sex Pistols or Echoes ACT 3

I always wanted a series where we see users and their stands interact or stands interact with other stands.
For some reason, I always picture Killer Queen, King Crimson, and D4C hanging out with each other. I was in a thread once where some user suggested an idea for "stand high school" where Star Platinum was captain of the football team, Dirty Deeds was the class president, and KQ and KC were the Quiet kid and the Edgy kid who everyone expects to shoot up the school

Okay, motherfuckers, tell me you favorite JoJo girl, either from personality or looks.
Mine are:
Jolyne > Lisa Lisa > Kyo Nijimura > Trish > Mariah

Erina>Trish>Foo Fighters>Hermes>Jolyne>Hot Pants>Maraiah>
HFTF Midler>Aya>Suzi Q>Yasuho>Any Part 8 Girl>Yukako>Any of the Prison hos from part six>>>>>>>>>>Nena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Enya
Didn't put Anne or Shizuka on here because both are underage, Lisa Lisa is not on this list because she is already best Momfu

Full disclosure, I was on Cuckchan at the time.
I know, I know

You're with your true Holla Forumsmrades now in a Jojo thread and not in cuckchan surrounded by sjw and cucks, posting on a Cuckventure menstrual period general

K
F.F > Jolyne > Narancia :^) > Hot Pants > Trish > Erina

never liked Erina much even though she is a qt with a heart of gold

Oh my god now I HAVE to play this, thanks for the tip

Also King Crimson is my favorite stand because it manages to be all the kinds of non-conventional stand AND still look like absolute shit

Giorno also somehow banished a "concept" from reality. Let that sink in.

Lisa Lisa is fucking fantastic, I'm still hurting for some lewds, but Mariah has the funniest/best lines. Jolyne is a solid middle.

God finding the last pic made me feel sorry we can't find the jojodrawfag user anymore.

Lucy is best girl, all others I could care less about.

Keep in mind that different stands will activate different effects and events, i.e: Wildhearts lets you join Jotaro's and Iggy's fight against N'Doul
Advol's quiz at the beginning will determinate your Stand based on your personality, first playthrough you can give more "sincere" answers and get a stand that more "you", but can cheat up the quiz just to try other Stands
Wildhearts is hella fast, only surpassed by Silver Chariot, so you will most likely end up with the first attack, Sonic Youth can get Hamon/Ripple skills as you level up, Caravan can evolve like Echoes and grants you access to a special shop dimension where you can buy items and sleep without the risk of losing days, and so on…

Also Stands like Caravan or Specials, being semi-independent, will sometimes chime in during certain scenes and give their opinion during scenes.

Agreed. It was always interesting to see Stands with personality. You could make the strangest characters out of them.

I think it appeals to my inner child, the one that used to like Pokemon and Digimon and Medabots and shit.

Not just Sonic Youth..Ocean Blue can also learn Ripple Skills too..and I think Pharaoh Sanders can learn Ripple skills too…but seriously, level it up to 40 and go fight Joey when he has the giant robot…

Caravan gave me a retarded idea for Fate is Unbreakable:
A comic/mango/otaku/import store located in on the outsides of Morioh-cho, that will always change location every once in a while because it's actually a Stand, who's user is either a stereotypical otaku or a gaijin that's a rip-off of the comic book guy from the Simpsons
You can buy comics and mangas that either will give you a buff or a new skills, or dumb Cosplay gear that serves as equipment, i.e: Fist of the North Star Vol.1 gives you +1 strength and resistance to BlowBack, Getter Robo Vol.1 will give you resistance to Fear and potentially give you the Loud Yell skill (jotaro's skill that removes confusion), and Judge Dredd: The Day the Law Die gives you either Precision Shot (ranged stands only: defense-piercing long range attack) or Demoralizing Shout (inflicts Fear on all enemies and de-buffs them)
In example of "dumb gear": Helmet of Judgement (Dredd's helmet) boost ups your defense, gives you protection against blind and darkness, and will occasionally make the MC shout "STOP ! In the name of the Law !" or "I am the Law !"; Jacket of the Century's End (Kenshiro's jacket) gives protection against Fire (since it's made of leather), and boosts your strength
The catch is that these items are fucking overpriced because the owner is either Jew-levels of greedy or an asshole who thinks that he gives a proper price for the quality of the products, and if you start arguing with him about the prices and how he's an idiot, a special boss fight will be triggered
The fight itself would consist of the store shape-shifting into a maze that will start throwing stuff at you, and cardboard sings (the ones that are images of characters) will start attacking you, eventually making your way up to the user who's accompanied by replicas of Bruford, Tarkus, Mysterious Doobie and Wang Chang
If you manage to defeat the guy, the prices are reduced by half and you'll get either a cool new skill or a special item since the guy threatened your life

Oh, and if you bring Old Joseph or Rohan, they'll start giving you their knowledge on comics and mango, and occasionally they'll show their power levels…

How do you even kill these motherfuckers ?
The ripple status that they inflict is bullshit

And Quicksilver I'm not mistaken, but they all need to learn a Hamon skill before that, and spend a night in the hotel while Jospeh is in your party

Anybody got WebM of this video?

That idea would be cute for a chibi 4koma spinoff.

That is actually pretty fucking rad. Also I like the idea of acknowledging the knowledge Joseph should have about comics and manga. Almost nobody acknowledges the fact that he collects comics and likes Pink Dark Boy.

I just spammed attacks that hit all enemies until they died.

In words of Echoes ACT 3:
Mission A-fucking-complished

mega.nz/#!BJhgQTqA!ONPt3nUbSHh9Csmb0Pft_CUn42PM8hEhVoTDE-xcO14

Hope you like it, my Holla Forumsmrades

Yeah, but I think I should have come up with this dumb idea earlier, since the Holla Forums-anons making 7thSU2 are pretty much done with the script of the game…

Someone explain this to me- why did Holly's stand disappear at the end of part 3, but Jotaro and Joseph's didn't? If they all got their stands when Dio did, shouldn't all of their stands have disappeared once he died?

Either something about their fighting spirit vs Holly's…

Or…

Jotaro and Joseph are hardcore enough to have Stands normally. Holly isn't. So when the malevolent Dio Force that was forcibly activating her Stand was disabled, she went back to normal.

(are this dubs ?)

New episode soon fellow STALKERS

Dio had control over any one of Jonathan's descendant's stands if they could not control them themselves. He hijacked her version of Hermit Purple, but didn't train it because he knew he'd lose it when she died. Holly never summoned her own stand though, so it died with the last user.

Which just brings more questions for Mr.Pompadour, because he was in the same situation as Holly, and he didn't lost Crazy Diamond after DIO was defeated

And this is another big question, because the "hermit purple-like" Stand doesn't seem like Jonathan would have, he doesn't have the same traits of personality as Joseph, so having Hermit Purple #2 isn't fit for him, but then again, if the 2nd Diego Brando was any indication, neither was ZA WARUDO
I think that Hermit Purple was some kind of residual effect during the body takeover, since both Joseph and DIO could feel Johnny Boy's essence, like it was calling them
I honestly think that Jonathan's stand would be more in the lines of Crazy Diamond and Gold Experience, a more counter-attack based punchghost that could work in conjunction with his Ripple skills

But this is Jojo, and things making no bloody sense at all is part of the fun…. unlike some other shows…

I still maintain that Phantom Blood Joseph's stand would be a knightly suit of armor that enhanced his Hamon powers and boosts his strength as it becomes damaged. Name would be: Rainbow in the Dark

They never said Holly's stand went away, IIRC. It's just that since she doesn't have the mental strength or will to wield one, it was literally killing her. Compare and contrast with:
- Jotaro, who has always been a sharp and stoic delinquent
- Josuke, who was basically gonna die from it until his-future-self-retconned-some-guy-in-a-pompadour saved him and he grew inspired by that one moment to protect everyone
- Giorno who was born with such shitty parents that he had to learn how to read people at an extremely young age and got his powers by being smart
- DIO's other three sons, who were all degenerates or weak and whose stand powers could only be activated by Pucci

I thought someone explained that all the powers of DIO were stuff the Joestars could do and had they not killed him there and then, he could've gone to creating new life and turning his body into strings as well.
I accept the fact that The World is basically Jonathan's stand, even though it fucks up with the whole tied-to-the-brain thing.

I still maintain that Dio Primes powers are those of a thief and a coward.

OP, just keep Adventure time in the name
It makes for the perfect bait for retards…

And a cad and bully

Thanks

Hold the fuck up
Of all my party, Abdul had the most FP and he still got killed by Vanilla Ice, did I fucked up or something ?

No, you are doing it right.

So I'm doing Avdol's route just fine… ok

No sound.

Next week guys, best Jojo is back in all his senile glory

FiU dev here, we actually liked this idea and it's going to replace a less interesting stand which we weren't sure what to do with.

Also, as long as I'm here, why don't you guys vote for which colors you like best for Wrecking Crew? Poll is over here on Holla Forums: 8ch.net/v/res/9611501.html#9633724

It has sound, user
Maybe you have with your audio or something

Is it named after Overkill's song ?

Truth be told, there are like 4 bands and various songs called that, as well as a group of musicians (but not really a band), so it could be any of those.

GREAT
What was the other Stand idea by the way ?

"Hero In A Dream" (we'll keep the name for the comic store stand, since it fits); it was some kind of prism-themed stand which absorbed colors and then its attacks had different effects based on the color it absorbed.

Achtung Baby will become Action Baby. They might keep Cinderella, since it's a classic fairy tale.

I choose one girl, and that girl is Narancia.

B-but user-kun, boys can't love other boys!

That's why I love girls

You're not a boy once you put on that dress.

Just wondering; aside from the Skyrim paid mods debacle, why do you guys have so many stands named after Protomen songs?

The MC stand names were all picked via polls on Holla Forums and that's just how it turned out.

Also,

Wat?

Man, this makes me wonder how part 3 would be if it was Jotaro who was sick and Holly who had the will to wield her stand.
Might not be as interesting, though, since hers just looked like a shittier Hermit Purple.

Another true connoisseur, I see

For example,
After the events of Stardust Crusaders most of Dio's assassins and henchmen (the ones who did not die) are under surveillance by the Speedwagon Foundation. Until one day when they start going missing. Not wanting to bother Jotaro or any other mainstream Jojo they call upon an old enemy. Hol Horse of the stand Emperor is called out of retirement for one last job. Aided by a grown up Boingo and maybe, like Mista or somebody. They search for the whereabouts of the missing stand users while finding themselves deeper and deeper in a plan hatched from beyond the vampire's grave.
Sounds pretty interesting, no?

At least they have Motörhead

So.. did you enjoyed today's episode ?

Yay…I wanted to see Joseph and Okuyasu interact with one another.

I think that it should work with comics and mangas made up to the year 1999, just to keep consistency with the context of the time period

Tonio seems happy for having a drug pusher brother and a dead girlfriend.

I only remember the two.

And one of them is "The Stand." You can't not make that Stand.

[THE STAND]

Special Ability:…It's a Stand.

They have Motorhead, The Wall, Ace of Spades, Tenacious D and a few more…

Initially, I thought「The Stand」was based on the Hillsong…song.

Here are the protags for 7SU2. r8 & h8

I really wanted more Hol Horse, he was such a fun character with such funny lines.

His gf lived tho

Shortie looks too much like Hazamada but I guess there's not much you can do, don't really like fatty or bad guy's color scheme but I guess that's just preference, average male looks the best.
All girls but the delinquent look greato, I guess delinquent doesn't feel as good because of the garish hair color and because she doesn't have any distinctive features (bandages or brass knuckles or whatever). I'm in love with shortie, ganguro and fatty.

God, let this be canon.

I think male shortie could use a little more Eddy on him

Was he an actual Ayy Lmao or was he just playing dumb ?

He's Cars

>in all his senile glory

He didn't kept with his Ripple training, user

I know. It was heartbreaking to read.

Eh? How would this differ from the Gay Priest's Gambit?

I know. It was heartbreaking to read.

Eh? How would this differ from the Gay Priest's Gambit?

The least he could have done was teach Josuke some Ripple techniques, then he wouldn't have to worry about healing himself, since Ripple breathing heals you anyways

Araki made it ambiguous but I believe he is an ayylmao since he can use his powers but didn't react to the stands of his friends.

Having an AyyLmao wouldn't be that strange considering all the bizarre bullshit this manga is known for…

I wonder… could a Part revolve around his race (or one opposed to his) invading?

Plausible deniability is always good.

I've always imagined the worst Stand possible would be a Stand whose power is letting the user see other Stands.

Wait a minute…what if this Stand's ability was to allow normal people to selectively see Stands? Just imagine what could happen if one government or another got their hands on that before the Speedwagon Foundation.

Let people see your stand and people knowing of your stand's power are the worst things that can happen to a stand user

It would conceivably be a supplemental material to part 6.
Tie up the loose ends left over from the other parts .
Have it take place a year before Stone Ocean and give it the feel of a film noir mystery, just with a cowboy as the protag and instead of gangsters have the big bad be gay priest tying up all the loose ends who could ruin his plans, (i.e. anyone who was close to Dio, the D'arbys fit this category nicely) Then, to have it as a stand alone issue, give it a bittersweet ending Horse dies trying to stop Pucci, Boingo rescues his brother but now knows about Made In Heaven via Thoth's predictions. Explain Giorno in Florida by having Horse send a garbled version of his findings to the one person he remembers knowing Jotaro, Polnareff. The Speedwagon Foundation delivers the news to Passione which allows Giorno to know that shit is going down in Florida but not what that shit is. Fill it with exposition about the various characters and what they were up to between parts 3 and 6 and you have a decent light novel or spin off manga

I think the biggest mystery is how DIO got the instructions to reach [HEAVEN], because he didn't pull that of his ass for sure
Maybe it has something related to Kars Ultimate Life-form scheme…

His race found Kars and the're worshiping him as their god

Why were they on Earth, again?

So basically Holly's stand.

I like to imagine that he was just messing with Pucci to test how loyal could the gay nigger be and the first two or three random chores he could think of made it into his diary, kind of how he baited Jotaro into punching him over Joseph's body, it makes no sense unless you assume that DIO is just fucking with everyone worse than young Joseph. Jotaro, being the autistic faggot that he is, immediately memorized them. I bet he's the guy who keeps track of how many pokèmons exist.

Stands are based on the autism of the user
DIO just made some shit up and pucci meme magic'd a whole bunch of shit into existence for him.

But remember that these bullshit instructions lead to [MADE IN HEAVEN], the power to reset the bloody universe, getting the instructions to obtain such a power out of nowhere is confusing at best

Well, this has been a pretty excellent week, Liru-chan gor released, Gawker is kill thanks to Hulk Hogan, this thread finally did something useful for the folks of 7thSU 2 ,Jojo was great this week, etc. The only thing that could make this week even better would be AT finally getting cancelled

To finish this up, here's all the links to the JoJonium version of the manga, all ready for download

Part 1: Phantom Blood

mega.nz/#!VYw3FIAC!IbvpZDATRNkM3mC2nH56UZDbmcx8P-AAw29ZEP2wJsU

mega.nz/#!dRJTmAbL!IlzYw6GbQUUDujLEMgG8-iZgI2JXLvA7bZe6S_25aEo

mega.nz/#!wUJ3AQrI!eKEvpggnCFrfJPZ-cLEkNc9Y3Z8oWK_hhCO7bxP29Qg

Part 1: Battle Tendency

mega.nz/#!lFZSVTIK!pz9bOdXLg8dINKmpMrZyyUuoz3fm7mmCfpAwSgY14qA

mega.nz/#!gNoiDKBR!4iNCeO8Y2EXfCb2c6oTne469qCAcdcMJ6WqbCpS15lo

mega.nz/#!xcYTELBS!ZFAIidQIkHxz0WhUJXg0GUPn_T-dgMMNWIvBCa0eKKM

mega.nz/#!BJhgQTqA!ONPt3nUbSHh9Csmb0Pft_CUn42PM8hEhVoTDE-xcO14

Let's not forget, much of those instructions could be called black magic, not Stand shenanigans.

How?

Verily, but if the Stand-user has their Stand disguised as something mundane while it's active…

There are currently 721 pokemon.
120 of them are water type.

Narancia is not a girl you fucking plebs He make's girls look fucking pathetic by comparison, I mean if I had a girl friend that is half as sexy as Narancia, I'd never stop fucking her

Don't we all, dubs ?

All of the Joestars are alphas in that regard, really

Giorno is an alpha?

A really fabulous one I must say
I'm suprised the Joestar genes haven't made him more muscular, even Jolyne has more muscles than him

Takes after his father in body, Giorno.

Takes after the Joestars in mind, mostly.

Jonathan's benis did the job, not Dio's

Giorno is also 15
For reference, Dio was 15 when he first appeared in Phantom Blood and even then Dio had more of a slender build.
People tend to forget that because his most famous incarnation has him riding the corpse of England's most ripped gentleman. I predict that had we seen Giorno at 25, which is what his age would have been by Stone Ocean, he would have looked like part three DIO with doughnut hair.
Scratch that, i'm retarded. By the above logic Trish would end up looking like Diavolo

If I remember correctly, both Jonathan and Dio had 13 at the beginning of Phantom Blood
…And both of them were really ripped folks considering their age, seriously, Finn wishes he was that ripped at that age

And GioGio is Joestar in both spirit and DNA, there's a reason he bears the Joestar birthmark, Dio didn't had it before he stole Jonathan's body, he should have a more muscular build by the age

Well, I say we get back to it now.
Refresher:
The idea was a tank themed stand that could bind itself to any vehicle and give it the characteristics of a tank. The power of the resulting tank was based on the vehicle the stand bound itself to. For example, a bike would not make a very powerful tank, but a truck could kick some serious ass. For balancing purposes, if the tank was destroyed, the user would take damage, which was also tied to the vehicle they used for it. Same example as the bike, using that and getting it destroyed would not hurt nearly as much as using a truck and getting it destroyed which would leave the user to near death.
People were proposing names, but nothing really came out of it. Would be nice to see some new names proposals, or maybe someone has a different idea for the stand or other stands.
I say we go full autismo and star coming up with stands

I think that's more due to her design being more of the classic sukeban. E.g. "The common signifiers of sukeban (described by the Japanese police in 1980s pamphlets as "omens of downfall") include brightly dyed or permed hair, and modifications of the school uniform such as wearing coloured socks, rolling up the sleeves and lengthening the skirt. Sukeban may engage in activities such as slug torture, stimulant use, shoplifting, theft, and violence, but if arrested, they can be charged with the lesser offence of "pre-delinquency". The word sukeban was originally used by delinquents, but has been used by the general population since 1972." she's got at least three if we count the hair's second tone being a dye. Also as a side note sukeban didn't try to dress sexy and didn't wear much makeup, those that did were frowned upon.

I just don't think the hair colors mesh very well, that's all.
What monster could do this

Is it bad that I can name all the stands in that second picture?

The suggested names were

The main reason most anons were against Sukeban was that automatically assosiated with a Tumblrcunt dyke, mostly due to the dyed hair I believe

Would the ammo be determined by the vehicle used or something else ?
And would be ammo come from the user's life energy or it will come out of nowhere like Aerosmith and Emperor ?

Who is your 7SU2 waif?

How would you fuck them?

Ganguro of course
Can't wait to do ripple attacks with her

Cop Lady.

Standfuck in public, I want to see her ahegoa next to a suffering Japanese salaryman who just wants to go to work

Let's play a game:
Open your music player and choose random tracks.
The first song is your stand and the next 4 are your team stands, bonus points if you come up an ability that matched the name.

Where comparisons between Diamond is Unbreakable and Ed Edd & Eddy come from ?

Mostly from the chapters that have Josuke, Oku and Shigechi pulling off scams and stuff to get easy money. Most comes specifically from there, to be honest.

Number 1: Band: Men At Work Song: Overkill
Men At Work Overkill sounds like a Requiem stand :^)
Number 2
Band: Dire Straits
Song: Sultans of Swing
I have no idea what this would be.
Number 3
Band: SOUL'd Out
Song: Wekapipo
I guess I get Wekapipo and his wreaking balls on my team?
Number 4
Band: Oingo Boingo
Song: Dead Man's Party
No idea
Number 5
Band: Styx
Song: Crystal Ball
Hermit Purple.
I sure am in for one bizarre adventure
Am I?
What do you anons think?

K
Stando:
Beastie Boys: Sabotage
A stand that shoots little darts that make objects deteriorate in a gradual manner. They can be either organic, or inorganic in nature, and the effect will still take hold. Sabotage can also stop, or slow down the effects, but not reverse them. The user is also vulnerable to the darts. The range is medium, not very combat oriented otherwise.
Team:
Midge Ure: The Man Who Sold The World
Sex Pistols: Anarchy in the UK
Honestly not sure for these two.

Gorillaz: Kids with Guns
Maybe a swarm type stand?

MGS3 OST: Snake Eater
Basically, what I thought of was something that could make it so certain stuff once eaten could enhance human performance in unusual ways. For example, dude uses SE on a lizard, dude eats a lizard and gets superstrength. Think like Pearl Jam, but it makes people superstrong and stuff. It has to be things that the person usually wouldn't eat for the stand to work. Gotta get your snake eating, boy.

It hasn't come up in the Manga yet but as DiU progresses there are long periods of time where they just decide to ignore the villain and grift other Stand Users out of their money. In the most recent part Shakedown Road is an allusion to that habit, where Jo2ske and friends dodge enemy stands, fire ants, the cops, and each other in double crosses to get the big score.

Kars and LL just look wrong with the more recent style. Especially LL, what the fuck is wrong with her nose.

Caesar's "new" look is alright, though.

nichijou.png

Amazonian, then? Yowza!

Most of his early characters don't translate very well in his current art-style
Kars looks like he lost all his gains

Kars looks quite pozzed from the old look.

I was looking at some of the other ones elsewhere. Jotaro still looks alright with the current style, also Hol and Enya.

Others, like D'Arby and 80s Dio, on the other hand…

Polnareff looks pretty good to be honest, Jonathan still gives the impression of a Big Guy 4U even if Araki can't draw him with more gains anymore, because seriously, in the mange he made Kenshiro look like a manlet with those muscles
Kaykoin oddly enough remains pretty much the same, he didn't change at all with the art-style change

Nice

Are you gonna use panels from the manga for the cut-scenes ? Just wondering…

Yeah, we'll have panels flash by similar to pic related for certain scenes. We're going to try and give the game a some visual elements which will hopefully make if feel like reading a manga

That's something the first game could have used, like during Polnareff's first encounter with Hanged Man

Tomorrow guys
Akira shows up and the return of Old Man Joseph

To warm up for tomorrow's episode and give this thread some life, how about remembering THIS travesty ?

The End

I have learned that the only way to beat blood is to burn it!
more like Orgun: the stand
which means he ripped off both jojo and Detonator Orgun

Guess that guy Weltjens made his entire career out of ripping off everyone else's work

And…there's no Issue 2, right?

nope got canned before issue 2

Makes me wonder If they ever found out that he was ripping of the Stardust Crusaders OVAs

The Music Hole

US Airdate: June 23rd, 2016 at 7:30PM

Synopsis: Finn hears a mysterious song while judging a Battle of the Bands.

Titlecard designed by Andres Salaff and painted by Joy Ang

Written by Andres Salaff and Polly Guo

Seems like they're fresh blood. Scout them out for yourselves.

andressalaff.blogspot.com/
andressalaff.tumblr.com/
pollyguo.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/PollyGuo

This episode is also the episode in which Olivia Olsen (Marceline's VA) said her favorite Marceline song is in. This makes the Bubbline fandom go nuts and we can only hope for the best for our straight white protagonist.

Among other things that comic ripped off..like Purple Mouthless Killer Queen, Black Detonator Orgun…possibly Lobo.

What part of
do you not understand?

Does the author of that felt like shitting his pants every day knowing that the very thing he ripped off from became extremely popular now and that a lawsuit might be looming?

Dunno

Wataru Takagi voiced Eddy in later seasons

I don't agree with your scenario, but I respect your right to imagine that gay bullshit

Can't say much except that today's episode was GREAT

And if the ED sequence is any indication, this half of Duwang is Unbreakable is over, by next week the new OP, CHASE should be added, and maybe a new ED, with either new song or different sequence

Dumping reaction images from today's episode

Screencaps of today's episode

And that's all folks

Andres was a writer and a storyboarder for Regular Show, the other guy seems to be your regular CalArts/Tumblr fag
I expect nothing but boring episodes…

Great, now I'm picturing Akira having a guitar duel with Marcy
And Marceline loses because she can't do sick riffs and solos like Akira…

ChizuChi is a ChizuQT

She is too pure to fuck, best sister is for hugs and love

Guess what half/co/ just cooked up?

/sug/ is a bigger cáncer than I originally thought
But if my last moments on /atg/ were any indication, it will only get worse

is "ca​ncer" wordfiltered?

cancer

No
It's the auto corrector being a cunt and showing that spanish is my first language

hola escoria extranjera :^)

Hola user yanki, como te va ?

Cuck/co/ has become a hellish place…

That's not even the worst of it; they're actively shitting on JoJo by making their own "Holla Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure" chock-full of furries and capeshit:

Stands - docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit
Parts
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Let's destroy this before it festers into an unstoppable cancer.

2ND UNIVERSE JOLYNE IN JOJOLION
ITS MOTHERFUCKING HAPPENING

Oh, and Josuke's true identity was revealed

hmm, are 2nd universe jolyn and joubin the new antagonists now that the stone men are gone?

It's not Jolyne/Irene tho

So much for Killer Queen being the fucking strong…seeing how Vitamin C made short work of it. Also, that's not Jolyene..she just happened to be a prisoner in Stone Ocean prison…which is in Morioh for some reason.

Yeah, I don't expect Araki to address Emporio and Irene ever again, the guy barely can remember his early stuff

Well, did he ever confirm that the Jojolion/SBR universe is the same as the remade universe at the end of Part 6?

Either Kaato is Jolyne or is the stand-in for some reason, he put in like a bajillion "this is jolyne" references in like 4 pages

additionally the "N to C" ring, Norisuke to Cato? Here starts with a K, but could be nickname.

Josuke was revealed to be a Kujo

Como les va, pelotudos ?

Where do you read it?

Batoto

All of this just raises further questions

You act like him being a Kujo is a big revelation. Were you not paying attention 10 chapters ago when Karera showed up?

I dont think he ever did. I dont know why everyone assumes the universe from 6th part, and the one from 7th are the same. From the looks of it, I always thought they were two different alternate universes.
Considering that at the end of 6th there is an alt Jotaro and Jolyne. While here in 8th a different stand-in for Jotaro already appeared, and this seems to be Jolyne.

you had one job, user.

I can hear Mista's anger across space and time
Boy is he mad

Interesting stand. Not sure how it works; maybe it's kinda like a "Deck of Many Things" from D&D?

I doubt it's Jolyne's replacement otherwise she'd be using Stone Free rather than whatever this is. Of course, Diego mk1 in SBR didn't have The World, either.

But both Kira's had Killer Queen…in any event she's much older than she should be to be Jolyne replacement.

In any event, she wants to go see "mom". Kat is 52; sort of cut's out Holly as an option there.

Actually…Holly is 52 as well…

No. No, I would reject that. She's Japanese. There's no way that they are both related to Joseph Joestar. He's always been a faithful hus…

Fucking Joseph…

Actually that makes me think, did this Universe Joseph had his own versión of Battle Tendency ?

If Kaato and Puzzle Dad are both alive, who was sacrificed to save Joubin from the stone disease? Did he internalize it somehow and become a stone-person? Is that how they're made?

But user you're forgetting that Pucci's meddling with destiny forced one where Jolyne would never ever end in prison, even though that meant being born to a completely different family. Plus 15 years is exactly the amount of time Jolyne was to serve originally.

He exists in SBRU and I think he also gets the same last name but has more than a single dimwitted daughter.
Also if we're going by Arak's word, the events of everyone who survived up until the crossing over will be repeated all the same. This gets kind of dark since Josuke doesn't exist as the same person anymore. Rohan is probably the only surviving character from the other part and that's all because Araki likes making one-offs and it was stated in a gag that he was the only one who could still work on his manga despite accelerated time.

Never forget that Araki put the whole "baby with jewelry found ashore" thing and never went back to it. Maybe it has to do with sacrificing some other kid and performing the exchange with him.

This takes place in 2011, right? Then Irene should be around picking up Jobros concurrently with this run, if it's the same universe at the end of SO.

Which it might not be.

Or it might be that universe but "I COMPLETELY FORGOT" could have occurred between then and now.

2011, right after the earthquake that fucked Japan's shit up

That's Araki for you
Hey remember when Jotaro sent Koichi for a sample of GioGio's skin for DNA analysis for something, and that was supposed to be a relevant thing at some point ?
Or that Sandman was introduced at the beginning of Steel Ball Run like he was going to play a major role ?
Or Wammu's quirk of attacking whoever steps on his shadow ?

Immortality comes at a price, and Araki payed with his memory, that's why he has Alzheimer

I also personally doubt he's the kind of guy who gets too hung up on continuity if it gets in the way of what he wants to do at the moment.

It's a shock that stand rules are somewhat consistent…

Can't happen, fam, Jolyne and all her friends and her papa died. Irene only shares her looks. She might be tangentially related to the Joestars/Kiras/Higashikatas of this universe, but she is no more the same hero.

The eleven men that could sink into one another in SBR happen exactly as he finished a mini chapter stating that no two people can share the same stand, he can't even draw a character the same two times in a row, how do you expect him to keep track of anything?

But that's also kind of the charm of the series. Shit happens just because. Like how Polnareff poses extremely dramatically when pointing at Joseph or how Jolyne casually mentions she knows how to tell if someone masturbated or not.

No, the pillar men = stone men in this universe

apparently in the flashbacks araki went out of his way to have josefumi's cellphone have JOSEFU as his nick, aka he's actually fulfilling joseph joestar's struggle against the pillar men somehow

I'm still waiting for holly's dad joseph joestar to appear, would be perfect callback to part 4

I think Kato's an aunt or something, she isn't norisuke's wife (despite her age 52). She refers to seeing her 'mother'…who? And she doesn't treat jyobin like a son, more like extended family

Nah, I think it's a different alt. universe. Things are way too nonsensical for it to be the same remade universe at the end of Part 6.

Additionally, no Araki doesn't forget. Araki approaches his manga from the angle of a storyteller, he's willing to bend the rules and "forget" things if he thinks it makes the story more dramatic. It's less "lol araki forgot xDDD" and more "I'm a mangaka, and what matters in this sort of work is things happening in the moment".

It'll probably come up later, it's wrapped up in the same question of "why was he working with the stone men?" in the first place

That just reminded me, Santana was still (barely) alive at that point last anyone checked…

No, I think he admitted that he tends to forget his own works most of the time..

There is also a third option; he just doesn't care about continuity and won't admit that to anyone else in public because he doesn't want to deal with any more autistic screaming than he already has to put up with.

It never fucking occurred to me that this might not be the final iteration and for all intents and purposes Pucci is still trying to get to Made in Heaven in this one
After all didn't Araki draw two alternate universe? The first with "bumbling dad Jotaro" and "mosquito bitch Jolyne" and the final one with Irene?

If a Stand is "ghostly Ripple" or at least associated with the Ripple, why are Dio and Vanilla Ice able to actively use them without turning into a Roman candle like Straizo did in BT?

Well dubs, Stands are an image created by your spirit energy, your soul, it's a reflection of who you are
Ripple is life energy, an energy that itmitates that of the sun and sunlight, it can heal a person's body and other kind of uses
While they may or may not be related is uncertain, since the relation between these 2 concepts comes from the fact that the kanji used for Stands is similar to Ripple, romanized it reads "yuhamon"

Vanilia Ice had Cream before becoming a Vampire, and the awakening of Za Warudo activated Jotaro's, Joseph's and Holly's stand
I guess the minimun requirement to get a stand is to have a soul and be strong enough to develop it

Im confused.
Why not just have a regular jojo thread on /a/?

Jojo doesn't belong on /a/

So, I just finished reading Stone Ocean a second time and I was asking myself about this:
Pucci wanted to create a new universe where people could be aware of their destiny and all that stuff and believed that everyone would be happy this way.
Is that also what Dio wanted? I know that he was aiming to achieve heaven and all that, but was he goal the same as Pucci's? and I'm not sure if I should even talk about Heaven Ascension Dio from the game, he seems like the usual power driven antagonist there.