Well Holla Forums?

Well Holla Forums?

How does this make you feel?

What a fucking bitch.

I feel slightly irritated at the lack of punctuation.

She needs to realize war is the only way to solve problems.

yes, fuck them, every single one of them should die. They are not fighting to defend our county, they are attacking others. Muslims that are thousands of miles away pose literally no threat to USA

They do what they are told and nothing more. Don't fight the slaves, fight the masters.

I don't agree with what you're saying, but don't attack the people at the bottom of the chain like a dumbass.

It doesn't "make me feel".
I choose my feelings.
And so do all of you.

But friend, control is an illusion

I'd fuck her

No you don't

If she posted that tweet it's been deleted.
Although looking at her twitter I would not be surprised if she posted that.

I'D GLADLY FUCK THE MARINES AND ALL OUR TROOPS AT ONCE; SORRY IF I DON'T THINK YOU'RE GREAT BECAUSE YOU…LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE, BUT I REALLY LOVE DICK ANYWAY AND THERE ARE LOTS AND LOTS OF YOU.
(SLURRPping sounds)

what's a tweet?

It's a sound birds make

I agree.

I agree with her.

However, she should try to remember that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Diplomacy goes a long way.

It reminds me of a dumb bitch I used to date who also hated the armed forces.

shes right. Killing ppl is evil and supporting ppl that kill is evil. Good ppl delude themselves they r good, regardless of the killer support. They r not good, they r in denial.

today is bait taking day

Too bad his parents were explosive goatfuckers.
Good, send your finest kebabs and we'll send 'em back charred. I cannot even express my smug at watching insane burkadurkas break themselves against the strongest military in history.

lowest effort post I've seen all week

Too bad all the people in the WTC were baby-murdering soldiers. :)

Meh I fought for all Americans no matter what their feelings are. It's America she can think what she wants. Besides she almost certainly gets regular hate fucking from mil personnel .

epic smiley, fukken rekt

Here's how it goes down:

And there's nothing you can do about it. :)

I doubt she has many interactive encounters with enlisted, it's pretty obvious she tweeted OP after seeing an off duty at subway and trembling in impotent rage until she got to a safe space with internet

I would kill the kid too.

Last I checked you'd turned the Middle East from merely a slightly shitty place into a hub of global terror. Your war on terror has managed to increase the rate of terror attacks by several orders of magnitude. This is making Vietnam look like a positively well planned and well executed military operation.

- t. Cold Steel the Hedgehog.

that's very progressive of you

Pacifists are fucking retarded family it's a good job we don't have fucktards like this in charge

Are you a brit?

Yes but I thought I was talking like an American

"it's a good job" tipped me off, for future reference

Why don't the marines stand up and tell their officers to fuck right off?
Why do they wear red heels and do all this bullshit and embrace degradation?
Fuck them.

You mean Israel? Nobody could ever do anything to Israel. They are the most powerful of all time.

American military obv

A force to be reckoned with

at

that's not what strongest means but congratulations you've reminded everyone in the thread that it's a no-no to criticize israel in modern times, you did your part to save the white race today by mentioning israel in an unrelated thread, and hitler would be proud

Why is it so hard to abstain from outing yourself? Aren't autists supposed to be great at tracking patterns?

Well, why don't you?

serious apathy

She would have a point if they were mercs.

i think what he's trying to say is that. Your emotion are based on your perspective. Since you can control your perspective you should be able to control your "feelings".

A little annoyed, but I've seen it alot in young (and sadly many old) people. You don't have to like someone or what they do, but at least show respect for someone willing to die for you.

Well, if the world was perfect I would agree with her, but with all the fucktards like the arabs going crazy I am glad that we have people that are out there protecting us.

But I still think they are idiots. Basically like those ants that sacrifice themselves so the other ants can live.