Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio

Some progressives say that we're all the same
Some anons say that Africans are a different species
Some anons say that certain races have smaller or bigger skulls (and thus smaller or bigger brains)
Some MRAs say that women have small brains.

Maybe you think that the differences between the races/genders are so large that an untrained user could figure out which skull is a male skull and which is a female skull.

So here's a little test.

In the image, there are 6 different human skulls.
In alphabetical order, they are

I promise you that I am being honest about this. (This isn't one of those "HA, tricked you, they were all Asian skulls")

The test is to match the skulls to the race/gender. I'm going to sleep now, and I'll post the answer when I wake up in about 9 hours.

I've edited the image to make it harder to reverse image search, but regardless please don't try to find where I got that picture from. If you cheat, I WILL know, and you will be embarrassed.

Good luck.

how'd i do?

I think the female Asian should be swapped with the female euro

[white male] [black male] [white female]
[asian male] [asian female] [black female]

you mean based on the jaw line?
I think the jaws look similar, but the size of the rear of the skull looks too different. The 2 on the far left clearly have larger craniums.

female european - female asian - male nigger
male european - male asian - female nigger

It's all about the foreheads you stupid niggers.

if it's so easy then you take a guess.
Then kys when you're wrong.

What about us, you cunts!

This was kind of tricky OP since you posted only the side view and not the front which would have made it pretty obvious even to a layman.

For everyone in this thread don't feel bad if you can't tell the difference you are not used to seeing skulls so without any training the differences aren't really that obvious that does NOT mean they do not exist.

Its like that lab often given in intro chem classes where they present you with half a dozen or so white powdery substances and ask you to identify them. At first glance you likely have very little indication but by learning what the differences are and how to identify them it becomes fairly easy.

This, faggot

the differences would be much more obvious if you hadn't intentionally used a deceptive background image

why not just a black or white background? there are clear differences in the skulls of men and women and between different races. this is science.

you have to resort to misleading tactics which makes me think that you have an ulterior motive- the promotion of race mixing via obfuscation of the scientific truth

you are a disgusting person for distorting honest perception of reality

you are anti-science

Butthurt

nah. you must have made an effort to be that wrong. you would have done better to guess.

skull

SKULL
==SKULL==

SKULL

Stop lying, you are butthurt cause you can't detect a nigger.

i know how to spot a nigger

OP here. Answer is pic related.

1/6 skulls correctly identified
6/12 attributes correctly identified

4/12 attributes correctly identified

5/12 attributes correctly identified

6/6 skulls correctly identified
12/12 attributes correctly identified

Someone's butthurt. This isn't a scientific paper, it's a lighthearted game.
Are you saying that you can't tell the difference between a black woman and an asian man at a pool?

But here, I'll throw you a bone.
Here is another skull. No sneaky background this time.

OP