Abnormal Maturbation

Simply put, I don't masturbate the regular way (stroking/rubbing your dick and all that shit) and I haven't ever since I started. I'm 18 years old and still a virgin. I don't feel any sensation from masturbating "the regular way". I would compare it to like rubbing your fucking arm. I can only feel pleasure when masturbating by applying pressure to the underside of the penis (where the balls and base of the penis meet) and then stroking gently near the head. Like I have to apply pressure there or else I won't feel anything. I'm just worried because i feel like i won't experience pleasure naturally from intercourse due to this abnormal stipulation. Does anyone else do it this way? Also, I'm cut btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconenozzles.com/SSND-BT-14-12mm-42-36Fr-24-Ball-Tip-Silicone-Stretching-Sound-SSND-BT-14-12mm24.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

It's because you're cut. You should kill your mother because from the moment you were born she's proved she hated you.

You can be cut with frenulum still intact or not.
I suspect the kike doctor removed your frenulum which is the most sensitive

Hey, at least it's easier to clean.

Literally kill yourself, and I say that out of kindness. Your dick is fucked and it will never get better. The women you date will be able to tell that you don't like sex because it feels like nothing. They will resent you and take it personally as a reflection on them. So you will not even know affection, because they will dump your numb cocked, sorry ass.

Sorry OP but you have to go.

Look at the bright side. You'll last forever. Women will think you're a fucking sex god.

This is why you don't fuck pillows as your primary form of masturbation, OP.

No, you will not feel anything during sex.

The woes of the cut.

This is exactly why male genital mutilation should be punished just as harshly as female one. Disown your parents for doing this to you.

There's your problem

look into foreskin restoration.

what? they sew another dudes foreskin onto your dick?

>Maturbation

i am laughing for a minute straight
didn't even read your post or the thread
i am dying here

Basically what it does is restore what little foreskin you have via stretching.

I wouldn't say I'm entirely this way, but my dick is mostly sensitive on the underside. Sex in any position feels pretty gud, but there a few positions that are mind blowing.

Doggy style, legs together. This position is ridiculously tight, because the top of her vagina will make a nice tight V to grab the underside of your dick with.

On her stomach , with one of her thigh's hiked up to a 90 degree angle. We'll call it the Chalk Outline, pic related. You'll want to lean over her just a bit and rest your hands or forearms by her shoulders and head. The bottom of your dick will be grabbed with the power of a thousand suns. The added bonus of this position, is that you can hit her G-spot quite easily, and it also gives you or her easy access to finger her clit.

Sex was good before, but it's incredible now. Since figuring out that position, I think my wife has orgasmed every single time we've done it, and it couldn't feel any better for me.

Best way to masturbate is to push your erect shaft down between you butt cheeks and rub until you cum into your own asshole.

you'll be fine, it would be smart to change it up a bit though, I switched to the normal way at about your age and it felt weird at first but I got used to it

I like to pretend my dick is a windshield wiper so I can fantasize about wiping girls' tears away like Jesus, but instead of Jesus I'm a fat neckbeard who moves his dick from side to side instead of jerking it like a non-automobile.

similar here OP
I cant get off to my own hand. I use pillows or whatever to hump them or a dildo or sometimes I grab my one hand with the other and pretend it's someone else's

Hey look! A pillow-humper!

Your mother is ashamed of you.

Yes OP, I am kinda like you, it feels so much better if I press on my scrotum, but I can cum without doing so if I wanted to.

I don't understand how men could hump pillows and feel anything, if you were a chick then I would understand. Also, how can you sleep on pillows that smell like your genitals?

that too but bc of different reasons

who says i'm a penis. and no, I put the hump pillows near my feet when I'm done

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

I am also Jamal.

kys tripfag. This is a Jamal board now.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

I masturate kinda similar, i prefer to wait till the fap urge slows down a little and my dick stops een hard, then i tuck my alls and put my flacid penis down, then that way i can stimulate the head of my head and also the same spot you mention, the area etween the alls and the anus… ut i guess its ecause im a trap.

also, uncut master race

We want fucking proof!

no we don't

I'm circumcised and can fap just fine. You may just be a faggot user.

I dunno man, when I masturbate I just think of OUR GODDESS NICOLE and I come almost instantly.

Maybe try masturbating to Nicole's glorious visage and phenominal body?

You are a faggot trying to force a shit tier meme.

How is OUR GODDESS NICOLE shit tier?

Urethra insertion. I own the pictured toy, it reaches all the way into the bladder when I insert it. It feels amazing cumming with it all the way inside. I plan to buy an even bigger urethra sound in the future, I am thinking of this one: siliconenozzles.com/SSND-BT-14-12mm-42-36Fr-24-Ball-Tip-Silicone-Stretching-Sound-SSND-BT-14-12mm24.htm

…I know most of you wil recoli in horror at the mere thought of urethra insertion.

I have yet to see her feet in some sexy socks. D-

I was really into sounding for awhile, never really bought a toy for it though. I stopped after I lost an special kind of audio jack for my electric keyboard that I was using to stretch out my urethra so I could get a pencil inside of my dick. I managed to get there, I actually remember bleeding a tiny bit too, but lost that audio jack the next day… Kind of glad I did though, that was 3 or 4 years ago, if I kept it up who knows how awful my dick would've turned out like.

I've been doing that since April. Feels much better to use your penis skin to masturbate with than lube or anything else. Buy a DTR and wear it 8 hours a day. When you have enough skin grown (the constant stretching induces mitosis) you can wear a retainer at night that would dekeratinize your glans. This makes it much more sensitive because the extra skin is sloughed off over the course of a few months.

It'll only get worse from here user. The constant air and chaffing against your clothes will keratinize it more until you have little sex drive and erectile dysfunction. Probably.

On an unrelated note, I tried a fleshlight last week and it sucked (Stroya Destroya). I then tried the Heavenly version a couple days ago and it was much better. But I think using my stretched skin still feels much better.

i dont need to do what you tell me, dad
fuck off with your uncircumcised ugly dick

Thanks for all these tips… I'm learning a lot!

I'm circumcised son