she is not attractive in any way
just more proof of Holla Forums autism

K I K E D

A

-t. Schlomo

YY

U

Taylor only has sex with women

You go home and see Taylor and ur mum having sex on your bed.

What do?

Vomit

Highly doubt that

Sure is reddit in here

DON'T MIND IF I DO

She's like a 7/10 at best, supremely overrated, people here only like her because 'she browsed Holla Forums gaiz'.

My 12 year old niece looks exactly like her when she was around 14-15. Food hormones never ever, alex jones dindu nuffin wrong so I can't find TayTay attractive.

lol normalfag

post pics
also
Fucking flourides am I right?

???

I know right? Christ when she started getting breasts at 11 I started getting spooped. When my little sister who looks a lot like a young drew barrymore started this year at 10 even more so.

Normalfag for not finding a woman attractive anymore just because she looks like your niece.

user they're literally 1:1 and I don't want to fuck a 12 year old, do you?

Are you gay?

No, I'm asexual

That makes it hotter tbh.

Same thing.

I must ask, is your neice and little sister interested in appearing in my new tv show? For bright, young girls as themselves, it will be a very lucrative and fun opportunity!

Sadly they would be his wetdream. Neice's hobby is gymnastics. Sister's is, well she grew up with 3 brothers so you can guess. Both are 'popular girls at school'. It's fucking bizarre being related to literal staceys

Holla Forums's wetdream too. Post pics damn it!

Very cute and voted Trump. Definitely one of my top ten "must fucks" of 2017.

How gratious of you. Report back after

SHE should have said no am I right
SLUT

Sounds like something I'd want in my epitaph.

Yep.

DRUMPF THE RETARD PEE PEE PEE TART

Are you still hurting user?

Falseflagging Holla Forums drumpfkin leave stop trying to make Holla Forums look stupid you are not a meme

lol you're mentally ill guy

proof?