Choose me a Religion

I need a religion. Anyone here have any good suggestions? I'm pretty open minded. Any religion you think is worth while, for whatever reason you can think of is something I will give serious consideration to.

Just don't post.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticteachings.org/courses/beginning-here-and-now.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scientology.

Buhdism.

I think we all know whom you should follow.

It seems like a pretty bad ass racket if you're the one running it, free money basically. If you're rich you pay them lots of money but you get the hook up for jobs and "not-slaves" to do your bidding.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams and my cloth made of said dreams etc.

user, stop being a fucking mux and worship the Triforce and the 3 goddesses that make it up

Or Zen Buddhism which is based as fuck. no, not other types, just Zen

Christianity.

It's not as bad as you think.

Why is Zen so much better than the others? I'm a westerner and I'm not an expert on Buddhism. Could you make it simple for me?

Howdy!

Which Christianity? Orthodox, Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Evangelical, Non-Trinitarian or the one on Carl's shoes?

I think they al have their appeal, I usually just have a hard time reconciling the new testament and the old. Not in a "oh God's mean here and a chill hippie there" kind of way, it just seems like OT is focused on significantly different things and Christianity just sort of swoops in, steals it and re-interprets it to fit its purposes. Which makes it tough to believe in.

Conversely, without all that preamble and shit, there's no reason for Jesus to be God that I'd find convincing. Yeah, he did magic and stuff, like a bunch of other guys. It mixes well with philosophy though which is cool.

This is like a meme religion though, like Satanism. I've read the book though, the gospel of this shit. It was bretty funny.

worship cock like the faggot you are

Be a pagan and worship Odin

Its a parody religion made by atheists, the dude was trolling you, fucking mux

Another example is the Church of the SubGenius, who worships Bob Dobbs

Satanism isn't meme religion.

Alan Watts legit got me into Eastern Philosophy

May God protect you!

I'm not a nord, so I have no reason to worship those deities. At least from what I've learned from /asatru/, the gods aren't even real, just sort of metaphors and symbols for values and traditions. Or, you know, even the guys who believe in them don't believe they really care about non-nords.

I know there are "anti-racist hetahens" but honestly outside of the white nationalist scene it seems ike basically a poser religion. And it doesn't seem to have much of a philosophical answer for stuff, like at all. "This happened, then this happened, some dud jacked off and that's why trees have sap. Don't over think things just go build a shed."

fnord

Thanks for posting, I'll watch this now.

Because:

gnosticteachings.org/courses/beginning-here-and-now.html
This site is a mixture of many religions, a bit cult-like but teaches about kabbalah, meditation, tons of other stuff. It helped me find purpose in life, so enjoy.

I am Part of the Church of God based in Anderson, Indiana. The Church only follows the Bible and takes everything they teach from scripture.
I'll answer your question about the OT. Jews abandoned God during King Solomons rule and started worshiping Remphan again. God became mad and broke up Solomons Kingdom. From then on and even now, the elder Kikes worships their Egyptian Idol.

Geez. Alright though. Yeah, so I guess give me your best sales pitch. I don't really know what you could say, not to be a dick. The religion of the OT seems so different, focused on very different things even when its "God" telling them to do such and such. And even the prophecies would be unimpressive to me because you could just say the writers of the gospels were familiar with the ot prophecies and just wrote about the life of Jesus to fit said prophecies (As they did, but never all the same story, and I mean the gospels here.)

I mean, why do you believe? Maybe that would be a better place to start.

Thanks for this. I really enjoy reading gnostic and apocryphal texts, even if I don't believe in them really. I've been trying to get into meditation and stuff like that. I'd love to get all Kundalini serpent and shit but I'm still just trying to get through basic breathing meditation, so we'll see. Magick seems awesome but also it seems like it takes a shit-ton of dedication, practice and studying.

So why does he now want all the goyim to worship him? Why not just latch onto some other random tribe?
And why were the pre-Christ pagans in the underworld instead of getting into Heaven or Hell straight away?
Does that mean Christians consider it blasphemy to call God "Yehovah" since we got that word from the kikes which means it must be an alias of Remphan's?

Why I believe? I used just believe because my parents told me and I was approaching my fedora tipping phase pretty fast. I figured why not just look at the Bible and see what it says. The prediction in it is jaw-dropping, they are so many pieces of evidence that its more than a coincidence. I also believe because it gives my life meaning

Pic related

Yeah, that site is a goldmine, combine it with the fringe library and you have a gateway to amazing potential.
I recommend the lectures Introduction To Awareness, and The Consciousness, they are insane.

On mobile so will have to post these one at a time, must read