Love is a giant wall!

what did Frozen mean by this?

She also hates mexicans. Qiuet frankly, who doesn't? Shitspawn from a shithole.

Uhm… Anna sang that

how do you explain the picture then?

love doesn't exist, deal with it

Lip-sync?

I have mo idea…

Reminds me of a love story of this guy that loves this girl and they get married. But the girl reveals her head is detachable and her neceklace was the only thing holding it together.

It means you should build a wall.

Wisslpb?

Elliot Rodger wrote it.

It's not me, it's you (who's paying for it)

Its weird that the alt-right guys are so talented yet they focus their energies on this.

Belongs on >>>Holla Forums

Nigger dicks

there are only like fifteen people who are "alt-right"

there are five who review movies and games and shit on youtube for shekels, there are five who worked on trump's campaign and now have no fucking idea how to run a nose let alone a political organization, and then there are those four shitposters on Holla Forums.

one of them always signs a stupid name for lulz, one of them always calls out his namefaggotry and demands he stop it at once(tm) the other two talk to eachother about comic books and shit

Who does this? Razorfist?

what did they mean by this? not memeing, I seriously don't understand what's wrong with Calvinists

They're the purityfags of Protestants.

and that's bad because…?

it gets ten feet higher~

Yep, it's Holla Forums

Making the prince a random villain was fucking retarded. Dude could have become king easily just marrying Anna and letting Elsa fucking stay in the mountains.

Elsa would have been a great villain if they stopped being fags about keeping her all fucking good goyle..

This. This movie didn't need a villain. Let alone two. Making him a fake out killer was fucking stupid. Even with his low rank on succession, he was still living incredibly comfortably.