Shitposting machines

man your battlestations!

Where is your Sailor Moon figure?

that's my brothers, I don't own any figs.

previous landlord threw away my Rei Q figure.

hi

that looks comfy except for the bed being used as a chair.

its not bad, i just sit all the way back with the pillow propped up long ways

visual guide to lock picking
kek

it came with my lock pick set
I can only do kwiksets and simple pad locks, but still fun, i need to practice more.

This is from last year.

goodness, user.

This is also from 2015 after the windows 10 upgrade.

Some keyboard close ups.

I'm more disgusted by the fact that he is running Windows than the mess.
And nothing of value was lost.

You call that a battlestation? Your puny monitors are no match for my 42 inch HDTV which is used for all of my game consoles.

At least I use linux more often in 2016.

That's the size of one of the monitors on my desktop.
step it up

I'm certain 10 game consoles is stepping it up. lol Though I suppose I could add my PC for my set up.

Consoles >>>>>>> PC

Sweet.

You're missing the most important gaming component, and you don't even have half of them hooked up.

I bet its only 1080p. Enjoy your thumb sized pixels.

Meanwhile I'll be on my 2560x1440 27 inch 144hz g-sync monitor that looks crisp as fuck when emulating all the games you play with a better controller.

;)

1080p is a good enough resolution for 42" tbqfh fam

Are those notes to someone on that loose leaf?

DYSNOMIA?

Contributing. I ain't cleaning my desk for this shit though.

fuCKING NORMIES

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most important gaming component? Are you high or just retarded? I don't have half of them hooked up because that's too many plugs and AV cables to deal with. So if I want to play them, I'll set it up and then play.

Just because you have eyesight problems, need glasses and can notice "thumb sized pixels" and need higher resolution, doesn't mean I do. I don't notice any "thumb sized pixels" and the picture quality on my HDTV comes out crisp and sharp.

This is you.

cba better quality or cleaning up…

It's almost like I eat at my desk, occasionally spill a drink, blow my nose or need to wipe away sweat. You don't spend enough time at your desk to browse chans if you don't understand the multipurpose uses of toilet paper.
I use my dirty laundry for lewd spillings because I'm not going to fucking bother trying to aim at fucking pieces of paper.

3 monitors is going overboard. You don't have three heads you idiot.

u wot m8? If I'm eating with other people, I use the fucking kitchen table.
I know right, get a real computer like a macbook :^)

3 monitors fits more stuff than just one
goyiming on one, shitposting on second, movie/pr0n on thrid.. ez

That is just plain laziness.

sure

k

PC Disaster Race is more like it.

Still enjoying your inch long pixels on your 42 inch TV that doesn't have IPS or a high refresh rate?

I bet you're also enjoying all of that backlight bleeding and not being able to use a DVI.

Just because you're insecure about your setup doesn't mean that every user responding negatively towards you is the same one.

a dreamcatcher?

They're comfy.

Meant to post this

mines a custom one a former co-worker made for me

oh, do they work?

i dunno… what's it supposed to do… stop nightmares?

no not really.. its just a pretty knick-knack

Well it traps the bad dreams in the web and the good ones trickle down the feathers.

Just cum in the trashcan m8y

N-no homo!

Jej

shh! you'll wake up the autists

i see a poorfag

Good taste in cartoons, too bad about your Razer shit.

am offended

dont flame ma raz0r boiiiiiiiiii

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can see you're still angry at the fact that my HDTV is bigger than your small ass monitor.

I think the only ones being insecure here are you PC Elitists.

If that's your delusion regarding the "PC masterrace", that's fine. Enjoy your consoles user, I'll enjoy mine alongside my PC.

i find the sheer edges of the desk and the power strip at the toes disconcerting