Really Holla Forums?

So wait a minute, do you guys think that neanderthal genes are superior to sapiens genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/ancient-dna-and-neanderthals/interbreeding
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3589785/Secret-meeting-150-scientists-considers-creating-synthetic-human-genome-decade-experts-warn-technology-lead-arms-race.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHECK MY DUBS

We think the Neanderkike meme is a lie…. Because we aren't PC science here.

Also, niggers have strange unknown genes (homo Erectus)

Neanderthal were probably more intelligent than Cro Magnon, and they could have produced children with them that killed off the Neanderthal. Current day blacks don't seem to be mixed with Neanderthal at all.

Cro Magnon probably had better memories though, while Neanderthal were more peaceful and perhaps more rational. Neanderthal had early tools too, before Cro Magnon I believe.

Check my fucking dubs if you don't believe me

Shut your fucking bitch mouth or read the fucking thread

If they were better at surviving then they would be, but they weren't. They were, however, smarter than us.

Just google: "neanderthal intelligence", and learn some stuff Holla Forums

They were not dumb as people today assume.

I told you to shut your fucking mouth and read the thread

not an argument

neanderthal master race

Neaderthal genes are lightyears superior to denisovan genes

Argument? READ and STFU

Why the fuck are you so butt-ravaged?

I assume he doesn't know what a Neanderthal is. I think people here assume they were black people? But they seem completely unable to express their point of view, so it's hard to understand just how much knowledge they have on this subject. I would say that apparently, they have none at all.

Neanderthals were the original aryan race, and our inherited blood from them is the key to our greatness.

Asians also have a neanderthal blood more-so than many whites

How fucking new are you? You've not only embarrassed yourself but also your family.

I think you might be right in terms of them being Aryan-like, because of the cold climate they lived in. They were far less likely to have dark skin, as they would have had to adapt to the cold climate. I wouldn't be surprised by lighter hair color as well.

Not an argument.

Maybe. Where they hairy? Polar bears have black skin and the hair isn't actually white, but translucent (letting the sun through while also insulating them).

They do have Neanderthal blood, in fact almost non-niggers do, but by far its highest concentration is in whites and that is why whites have the greatest propensity towards invention and cultural advancement, as well as some of the best ability to build muscle.

Jesus fucking Christ. I don't know that I've ever seen a Holla Forums thread that looked so much like Reddit. Autists, every last one of you.

The only race that doesn't have neanderthal blood are niggers, user.

Neanderthal blood is superior blood. Europeans and Asians have thal blood, niggers don't.

You're all fucking retards.

They were more thoughtful and intelligent, yet they died off or were mixed out.
Why does that sound so familiar?

Neanderthals were stronger, tougher, more resistant to disease, and FAR more intelligent than homo sapiens. It's a shame they died out, because if we were still neanderthals we'd be colonizing space by now.

Cro-Magnon was faster, and had slimmer bodies for hit and run. But their first meeting with Neanderthal sent them running away in defeat. Only when they came back (perhaps as a mixed race) were they actually able to defeat the Neanderthal.

By straight up fighting such a long time ago isn't all intelligence based, obviously. The slim quick bodies of Cro-Magnon made up some difference.

They had less advance tools

Different. Genes have no inherent value. A single switch flicked on or off makes a world of difference, given different factors in the climate we might have all been far more descendant of them rather than sapiens.
Like given a change in climate for 10k years, niggers might have become worth something.

That's right. Africans are the only human race that don't have any Neanderthal genes in them. They also lack the ones (most probably related to ingenuity, curiosity, courage,…) that drove all other humans races and species out of the continent and around the globe.

It seems to be the case.

"1-4% archaic-modern admixture in European and American populations, and 1.5% admixture in East Asian populations"

humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/ancient-dna-and-neanderthals/interbreeding

Clearly they can't be if they went fucking extinct.

"New finding suggests Neanderthals had more advanced tools than early humans"

Who said that?

But can you make an analogy between what happened to the Neanderthals to what's happening to modern day Whites?

I think Aryan genes are superior.

Thanks for playing OP!

It's called evolutionary anthropology. Most useful to debunk the lies spread by the faggotry when it comes to race and science.

Today whites are destroying themselves with destructive leftist programming that views whites as bad—rather than it being about blacks defeating whites—while whites are clearly reaching out to the "minorities". The lack of nationalism is also a factor, and that too is part of the programming that is leading to the collapse of white countries.

We are also going the way of the dodo if we don't smart up a little bit, my retarded friend.

What this thread has showed me so far, is that some Holla Forums people are fucking dumb, with no interests in looking things up and learning. No interest in actually debating the issue either; they can only ad hominem.

I'm just hoping they're not white!

So it's fair to assume that any mixing between Neanderthals and homo sapiens was done by force? Meaning that male homo sapiens raped Neanderthal females whilst Neanderthal males were killed off? Were only male Neanderthals present at the Neanderthal "last stand" on the Rock Of Gibraltar?

We don't know. Just at some point they had sex with each other; perhaps in peace? The first meeting was met with cro-magnon running away in defeat. But who really knows the details? We can't say anything for sure.

I'm just assuming that their children with cro-magnon may have been what defeated the neanderthal.

Believe whatever the fuck you want about the past, you may better focus on undertaking applied research on genetic engineering that christcuk countries in the West are banning scientists to perform. Pic related.

The fucking pic.

Well I would say that dysgenics is the greatest threat to mankind, but that doesn't mean people can't talk about other topics on Holla Forums, though I wish the West would figure that shit out before it's too late..

It's sad because most of Holla Forums probably don't know what dysgenics is, as it's rarely ever mentioned.

I've seen plenty of discussion on Holla Forums about dysgenics and how the fittest Whites are no longer the only ones that get to survive due to the government and technology.
If you want to live in a first world nation, though, you have got to expect the coddling of "unfit" people, and by "unfit" I don't just mean obvious retards and cripples, I mean a lot of so-called "normal" people that would not have survived in harsher times.

It wouldn't matter, OP. Most humans will evolve into "synthetic" humans by the end of the century.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3589785/Secret-meeting-150-scientists-considers-creating-synthetic-human-genome-decade-experts-warn-technology-lead-arms-race.html

Master Race will be perfected with technology while biological humans and race will be history. Hitlers dream will eventually come true, albeit in a different way.

To prevent dysgenics, we need eugenics.

I need to learn more about the details though. I will use this post to embed a Youtube video on the subject, in case anyone else is interested too.

Given that we created all of civilization, yes.

I dunno, are whites better than niggers? Higher intelligence is generally a better thing.

They only had a bigger brain. Our frontal lobe was bigger so our processor was better so to speak. Whatever our means anyway because we (europeans/…) obviously mixed with them.

Try to find a pdf copy of Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration In Modern Populations by Richard Lynn.

Since mixing occurred, it is clear that Neanderthalensis was a race, not a species.

If the word species wasn't defined it the 19th century by 19th century mechanical thinkers who didn't like classical field theory either because it was spooky action at a distance, it would still mean a reproductive community of individuals that share an ethological strategy to exploit an ecological niche, which is what it means to paleontologists (who can even tell which dinosaurs could mate with which dinosaurs?) and in common usage (who really wants buffalo to be called the same species as cows?).

Neanderthals are a race, Denisovans are a race; Caucasians and Asians are races and are much more similar to each other than any of these are to the Niggers. There are of course other races, like the Ethiopians that are a crossbreed of Caucasians and Niggers, and Australoids, who the fuck knows where they came from, and Amerindians, who came from the Asians. Whites, of course, are the most important group of Caucasians.