Give 3 reasons why you don't like Jews

Give 3 reasons why you don't like Jews

protip: you cant

I actually like them cuz a jew created bugs bunny.

1) kvetching
2) kvetching
3) kvetching

It aint Islam.

1- they killed my father.
2- they killed my mother.
3- they're cheap as fuck.
4- they're all liars.
5- there smell is fucking awful .

You're welcome.

1. I don't like them.
2. They're Jews.
3. I don't like them and they're Jews.
Good enough, faget?

1) They run the world.
2) They flood Europe with shitskins
3) The Holocaust has been proven to be huge lie created by kikes, in order to shame whites because muh six million.
4) OP is a faggot.

1 - They practice making unethical and immoral monetary loans that unfairly enrich the lender.

2 - They push for multiculturalism.

3 - They control the media and use it to manipulate public opinion.

4 - They believe that they are "gods chosen people".

5 - They created marxism, bolshevism, communism.

6 - They lie about holocaust.

7 - Kosher method of cattle slaughtering is cruel.

8 - They used to kidnap and sacrifice gentiles. (And i wouldn't be surprised if they still do.)

1Adam Sandler
2Adam Sandler
3Adam Sandler

Jews wouldn't be a problem if the ones with power and a lot of them do have power didn't push pro-jewish agendas outside of Israel. If a jew wants to be a zionist and kill the arabs I don't fucking care, just don't use my country as a puppet to carry out your genocidal elitist megalomania.

Whats there to like?
Seriously, what good did they bring in this world?

1. Rude
2. Prone to sperging out
3. Have ugly noses

This
Three of the most intelligent jews; Einstein, Freud, and Marx. They gave us nukes, infantile sexuality, and communism.

1) They've been subjugating my country through media and political meddling for nearly a century.
2) They hide behind their two shields. The first is the Shoah, for which you should feel sorry for them for. The second is portraying themselves as quirky but harmless folk in the media they push so no one thinks them capable of my first point.
3) They degrade the arts by creating an environment where only the ugly and nonsensical are considered good. The beautiful and practical are cast side, ultimately confusing society even more.

Fuck jews.

1)Mythology that makes them Gods above everyone else.
2)Untouchable, don't you DARE offend them.
3)Nepotism.

1) Palestine
2) They do actually control a lot of the US government this is clear when you look at policy
3) In my personal interactions with them they have managed to fit every stereotype and then some

LOL

1. Irrational preconceptions
2. Arbitrary pet peeve
3. They conspired to have the Romans kill Jesus

1 zionism
2 usury
3 dat nose