OMEGLE HAX

Hello Holla Forumsrothers, I am here to share with you one of the best trolling tools ever.

Trollegle, a tool written in java that allows you to eavesdrop on random conversations in addition to playing the middle man and sending messages to the other strangers.

I did all the work in finding the latest to-date version, and all you have to do is download the java program and run the jar file.

megafileupload.com/wnyY/OmegleSpyX_v3.3.1.jar?pt=PRVF56sIqYWmGhb6MOubN3g2Uu1CNErnC0prG70eMVc=

To open and run the file on linux, append into your bash prompt
[code]java -jar (jar file)[code]

Same can be done on cmd for windows.

What to do? PUT ON YOUR TROLLFACE AND PUT THE CONVERSATIONS ON HERE! DO IT FAGGOT!

And dammit, don't abuse this tool or show it to your friends you fucking summerfags.

For you tin foil hat wearers who think this could be a virus, just look at the source code. There is no malicious code in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/u5nu7a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well fuck, I guess this board doesn't allow certain formatting.

Oh well.

Here's two bots talking to eachother.

Omegle should REALLY fix the problem with bots. Holy shit.

No, it's just that
you forgot the closing slash on the code tags

Dumbass

I'm a complete nigger.

You are too.

faggot

no u

I can't download the fucking file from this shitty website OP, fuck you

You nigger, I had no problem downloading it.

But here's another website.
sendspace.com/file/u5nu7a

This one works, ty

Your welcome Holla Forumsrotha

Happy trolling.

I got two strangers to fight with eachother, lol

Why is john cena fapping ?

FUCKIN 1337

The fuck? How about you go back to freech, you fucking Holla Forums goon?

Your just mad because my mad haxor skills made your dick and balls shrink, just like when Holla Forums BTFO'd your entire board.

This is pretty fun.

I'm just dicking around.

just about 90% of all conversations end when the other stranger says they are a male

Gotta dig through disconnecting shit to get to the pile of shit to dig through to try and find something good, user.

hiii

This is actually kind of a fantasy of mine. Except I'd rather see a girl with a penis sized clit fuck another girl.

wow, I guess we're on the same boat.

I had problems connecting, and I found out it was because I got vanned.

I solved it by resetting my router and clearing cache.

Pretty sure that's just a penis

[code]
[16:50:11] Finding two strangers…
[16:50:12] Stranger 1 connected
[16:50:12] Stranger 2 connected
[16:50:12] These strangers have 'Roleplay' in common
[16:50:15] Stranger 2: Male here.
[16:50:15] Stranger 1: Hi
[16:50:16] Stranger 1 disconnected
[16:50:20] New Stranger 1 connected
[16:50:21] Stranger 2: Hello.
[16:50:23] *Stranger 1: Female here
[16:50:29] Stranger 2: Real life age?
[16:50:33] Stranger 1: Hey f here aged 18 from London
[16:50:51] Stranger 2: M, 16, From the U.S.
[16:50:57] Stranger 2: May I have your name?
[16:51:02] Stranger 1: Angelica
[16:51:23] Stranger 2: I'm Chris, Quite a lovely name you have.
[16:51:34] Stranger 1: Thank you Chris
[16:51:45] Stranger 2: You're welcome.
[16:51:57] Stranger 2: So what type of rps do you like Angelica?
[16:52:09] *Stranger 1: Scat.
[16:52:24] Stranger 2: What about teacher student?
[16:52:25] Stranger 1: Romantic usually
[16:52:30] Stranger 2: oh
[16:52:31] Stranger 1: Sure
[16:52:38] Stranger 2: Okay I'll type up a plot
[16:52:46] Stranger 1: But sexual I like too
[16:52:54] Stranger 2: Can I get your physical description?
[16:52:59] Stranger 1: Yeah
[16:53:02] Stranger 1: I'm 5'4 dark brown long wavy hair hazel eyes slim figure toned stomach and legs and curvy around bum and waist caramel tan to skin with a sheer glow and soft and smooth skin all over.
[16:53:13] Stranger 2: Okay let me type it out baby.
[16:53:19] *Stranger 1: I also take roids
[16:53:29] Stranger 2: you take roids? why?
[16:53:56] Stranger 1: No I don't
[16:53:59] Stranger 1: I'm a dancer
[16:54:13] Stranger 2: I'm confused why even mention the roids?
[16:54:30] Stranger 1: I didn't
[16:54:44] Stranger 2: I'm getting ready to leave
[16:54:49] Stranger 2: I'm being trolled
[16:54:58] Stranger 1: You aren't
[16:54:59] *Stranger 2: Nigger
[16:55:09] Stranger 1: That's mean I didn't do anything wrong
[16:55:21] *Stranger 2: I hate Jews
[16:55:22] Stranger 2: Yeah you did.
[16:55:22] Stranger 2 disconnected
[16:55:27] New Stranger 2 connected
[16:55:28] Stranger 1: I'm not a Jew
[16:55:32] Stranger 1: I'm Spanish
[16:55:46] Stranger 2: I'm British
[16:56:01] Stranger 1: I live in London I have all my life
[16:56:21] Stranger 1: You said you're from the USA
[16:56:35] *Stranger 2: Huh? No I didn't.
[16:56:49] Stranger 1: Yeah you did
[16:56:55] Stranger 1: You said US
[16:57:40] Stranger 1: I'm gonna leave you aren't sweet like I thought you were I'm sorry
[16:57:42] New Stranger 2 connected
[16:57:56] *Stranger 2: Stop being a nigger
[16:58:06] Stranger 1: I didn't do anything you dick
[16:58:40] *Stranger 2: My favorite RP site is hotyiffing.on.nimp.org
[16:59:07] Stranger 2 disconnected
[16:59:07] Conversation ended after 8 minutes and 54 seconds

Jesus, who has the time to type this load of shit up?
[17:11:20] Stranger 2: (Hello, please tell me if you're reading. If you don't, I will disconnect. I'm looking for a creative and detailed male ages 17-25 who can write in full sentences and who can use proper grammar. My name is Jayne and I'm 18 years of age and I'm from England. I'm about 167 cm t(about 5'6) and 48 kg (105 pounds). I've got long, wavy light blonde hair that is almost white in colour, along with light emerald green eyes that are framed with dark lashes. My cheek bones are rather high and I've been told I've got the perfect smile with straight, white teeth and light pink full lips. I've got a very feminine and petite body, with long lean legs, and a slim but curvy waist. ) - note, this role is for someone who is able and okay with being aggressive. Physically and emotionally. - We live in the Middle Ages. My father is the king of a very large and wealthy kingdom, which makes me, his daughter, the princess. My family was well-known primarily because of our abundant wealth, but also because we rule such a big kingdom. We are your stereotypical royal family. Snobby, spoiled, and constantly flaunting our wealth whenever we have the chance to. Our caste that we lived in was absolutely gorgeous and clean and spacious area, while the villagers lived in the city. A very crowded and a rather dirty place. I, being the princess, always got what I wanted. Basically, I was spoiled my entire life. Since I was born, I had been told I was the most lovely woman ever and that I was perfect, so of course I believed it. It didn't help lower my ego at all when every single Prince that I met threw themselves at me. You, however, grew up very differently. (This is where you choose what you'd like to be. Things like a Viking, a pirate, a villager who starts a rebellion within the kingdom, etcetera. Just let me know what you'd prefer to be. And like I said, I would like it if you would be dominant and aggressive. Play your character. For example, if you're a Viking act like a Viking. ) ever since you could walk, you held a sword in your hand. Your father taught you how to fight and you grew to be quite talented in fighting. Killing didn't bother you, as that's how you survived. You're father died along with your mother when you were just fourteen, leaving you to care for yourself. You had to steal to live. Recently, my father's ruling has been particularly bad. He's never been good but currently he's at his worst. More than half the villagers are starving and the city is dirtier than ever. You decide to do something about this. You'd take the princess, and hold her with you until the king agreed to either step down from the throne, making my brother (who actually was a kind and good person) the king, or become a better ruler, along with having to pay you and your men a certain amount of money. Scene: It's midday, and was the perfect time to act. More than half the palace guards went with my brother and father outside of the kingdom to visit with a prince and his father that I could marry in the future. The palace was quite empty, so this would be easy for you and your men. You make it into the castle, killing every guard you see as easily as if you were killing someone with no fighting skills at all. I was in my chambers with several of my close friends - them all being the daughters of wealthy lords and nobles. We were sitting around a marble table out in the balcony drinking tea and eating a few sweets. We don't even notice you enter into the room. You were able to see us through the drapes that hung over the entrance to the balcony. I stood out among the other women, as my hair colour was quite rare in this kingdom and not only that, my dress and jewelry were... Very extravagant to say the least. (If you're interested leave a description of yourself that is similar to mine, then continue with where I left off. I would like you to please be aggressive both physically and emotionally as well. If you would like there to be a rape or sexual scene in this, I do not mind. However, I don't want to go into detail and I don't want it to be long because I'm not a fan of those types of scenes. This is not a sexual roleplay and I would rather not add a sexual scene unless necessary. I do want this to be long term so I would like to move to chatzy sometime during the roleplay. I do not use Kik.)[17:11:47] Stranger 1 disconnected[17:11:47] Conversation ended after 4 minutes and 28 seconds** Save this conversation or share it online. **

sound boring. I'll just keep getting on people's facebook

[17:20:47] Finding two strangers…
[17:20:47] Stranger 1 connected
[17:20:48] Stranger 2 connected
[17:20:48] These strangers have 'Roleplay' in common
[17:20:50] Stranger 1: Hi
[17:20:52] Stranger 1: 23 m…7.3 inches
[17:20:53] Stranger 2: Hey
[17:20:56] Stranger 2 disconnected
[17:20:59] *Stranger 2: PRESS F IF YOUR STRAIGHT
[17:21:01] New Stranger 2 connected
[17:21:02] Stranger 2: Hey
[17:21:15] *Stranger 2: PRESS F IF YOUR STRaIGHT
[17:21:22] Stranger 1: F
[17:21:26] Stranger 2: M
[17:21:29] Stranger 1 disconnected
[17:21:29] Stranger 2: 22
[17:21:44] *Stranger 1: I'm fucking your mom right now, nigger
[17:22:04] New Stranger 1 connected
[17:22:06] Stranger 2: you better fuck her good!
[17:22:23] *Stranger 1: ill take good care of her
[17:22:32] *Stranger 1: Also, I'm your father.
[17:22:39] *Stranger 1: WTF are you doing here son?
[17:23:04] Stranger 1 disconnected
[17:23:04] Conversation ended after 2 minutes and 15 seconds
Save this conversation or share it online.

[17:24:34] Finding two strangers...[17:24:34] Stranger 1 connected[17:24:35] Stranger 2 connected[17:24:35] These strangers have 'Roleplay' in common[17:24:38] *Stranger 1: Say F if your a pretty cool guy[17:24:40] Stranger 1: M21 u[17:24:45] Stranger 2: F[17:24:51] Stranger 1: Age?[17:24:57] Stranger 2: 24 m[17:25:02] Stranger 1 disconnected[17:25:09] Stranger 2 disconnected[17:25:09] Conversation ended after 34 seconds** Save this conversation or share it online. **

That's not the only thing you can do. You can make strangers send your own message, confusing the fuck out of them.

Dank shit.

that was a bot retard kys

low energy

I went to the link and it brought up some free web hosting website.

I've been snooping around a bit, if you folllow this one, you'll get a dead google page that links to the tools' homepage, which is… surprise! An ad farm page that just loads up a doubleclick ad

The creator of the program used to run and maintain a website, in addition to a google project page. I don't know why, but they both dissapeared mysteriously.

All it does it help the program update itself.

Sure buddy.

I ain't downloading your virus-ridden bullshit.

It sucks only the class files are in jars, otherwise it'd be interesting to read the source and find out about how it works.

Eh, fine then, don't use it.

quit being a nog and run it in a virtual machine

there are decompilers all around for java files; it's just too bad that their all written in java themselves.

did it stop working all of a sudden for anyone else?

can someone tell me how to run it? im not a coder or anything and i followed OP's instructions but its not starting

im on windows if that helps