New video completely destroys CNN, Anderson Cooper and Hillary Clinton. I didn't see a thread on this...

New video completely destroys CNN, Anderson Cooper and Hillary Clinton. I didn't see a thread on this, so help spread it around maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
youtube.com/watch?v=h3OfXMlQRRY
freemake.com/free_video_downloader/
youtube.com/watch?v=pWywM7INgX4
thedesk.matthewkeys.net/2013/12/heres-how-conan-obrien-gets-news-anchors-to-say-the-same-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long version: youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

Short version: youtube.com/watch?v=h3OfXMlQRRY

YouTube video downloader: freemake.com/free_video_downloader/

spread ittttttt

do eeeeet

god that fucking nigger at the end

look at her face as she gets told there's audio

that's an attorney, being told there is evidence against her case she didn't know about

look at her face as she lies amidst this new information

ropeworthy

absolutely. these people aren't ignorant. they know how evil Hillary is, and they dont care. terrible people.

"We're gonna get a rope; a yuuuuuge rope; it's going to be great."

Webm of the short version. Long version coming.

thanks friend

Long version webm.

Just fyi, I cut the twitter splash from the beginning of both.

You did it too many time, man. Otherwise good work

Lol, that pasty faggot doesn't even check he just goes straight into deflection mode. Clinton News Network, indeed.

The internet never forgets, faggot

His clothes don't fit him anymore. I wonder what it would be like to take your entire wardrobe to the tailor and have him take everything in to account for your withering body.

BUMP

The devil will always have his due. Power and pleasure don't come cheap.

Capcha: csugop

"experts"

Good video.

Holy shit, that is hilariously grotesque.

This is great, deserves some OC

bump

bump. everybody needs to see this and spread it

yfw you realise Trump running has single handedly begun the complete destruction of the two most powerful families in US politics and possibly BOTH parties

Fuck Andy and Fuck the CIA

Bumb

who is the semen demon? inititally though tit was katrina pierson but then was all "this chick ain't a nigger!!!"

bump

Bumperoonies

B.U.M.P.

BUMP

jesus, couldn't you have at least shooped the head underneath the hand? do you seriously only have mspaint?

page 25 already? what's going on?

anti-slide bump.

Too many happenings, we're getting scatterbrained.

share that video

So, I finally watched it. Wow.
Reminds me of vid related.

pure coincidence that cooper used to be a spook right

thanks man spreading it far and wide

cut out the last part with the trump logo and hillary barking on the short one

and cut the video before "who let the dogs out" on the long one

easier to spread on kikebook and twitter.

if a normie sees a trump logo their asshole will clamp shut faster than a jews wallet filled with rattraps

overall the video is great, just remove the last part to make it a more appealing attack on Hillary

This is hell.

Kind of like when they asserted that
Bush signed NAFTA, calling Trump a Liar

youtube.com/watch?v=pWywM7INgX4

There's more.

even more

I dumped these in the other thread too.

How do we know he's not working for the CIA right now? He was a CIA agent in Asia, in Vietnam I think. He could be a CIA agent at CNN.

Operation Mockingbird is still going on I'm sure.

No, not all local news, only the CNN products that are sold to local news. Here's the explanation:

thedesk.matthewkeys.net/2013/12/heres-how-conan-obrien-gets-news-anchors-to-say-the-same-thing/

CNN is much more than a 24-hour cable news channel; the news organization also offers information products to other news businesses. One of its most-profitable products is called Newsource, a newswire that distributes live information, video and scripts to television stations around the world.

Each television station that subscribes to Newsource is considered an “affiliate” of CNN — there are hundreds of CNN affiliates across the country and around the world. Chances are, one or more of your local TV stations is a CNN affiliate (in Northern California, almost all of the English-language TV stations are affiliated with CNN).

Lugenpresse full damage control. They're gonna come out with saying that, "Andersen couldn't possibly know every story CNN has run, [mouthpiece on how many articles and videos CNN has]." But in that case the obvious retort is that if he wasn't certain he shouldn't have been such a godsure piece of shit to that woman and not even considering the possibility that, maybe he wasn't sure they ran an article or not, but concede they may have. Ask a lackey to go fetch while they talk under the premise of entertaining the argument. But no. He was entirely unprofessional, and they won't be apologetic. They'll never admit they have an agenda. And I'll be damned if Andersen didn't damn well know they broke that story. What kind of moron would go talk about a topic and not do basic research on it? He wouldn't be a lead mouthpiece if he couldn't do his job to that level of competence. He's fully lying, banking on the woman either backing down or not knowing for sure and conceding. He's bullying her, talking over her, talking down to her. What a miserable faggot.

ROPE

Glad to see the shills weren't able to slide this one

@pic

Interviewer: "Hi, I'm conducting a political survey, could I ask you a couple of questions?"

Subject: "Sure"

Interviewer: "Are you voting for hillary?"

Subject: "OMG YA!!!"

Interviewer: "Can you tell me why you support Hillary without talking about her gender?"

Information is a product.