Does anyone else lie about having a gf/wife?

Does anyone else lie about having a gf/wife?
I am thinking buying a simple gold band, so it isn't like I have to explain myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

invisiblegirlfriend.com/
mulpix.com/vinccieogs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. It's just you. Get a tinder and start dressing nice faggot. Girls aren't some super spooky entity you can get some decent 4 and fall in love with her and make terrible repugnant children. The dream is real niiga seize it.

invisiblegirlfriend.com/

you're welcome

As soon as evolution makes women not shit, I'll think about it.

Nigger, what the fuck you trying to pull?

Just because they're shit doesn't mean you can't love them. Learn to love their failings and use them to prop yourself up. Loving someone even for their failings is at the very least understanding what it is to be human. People are flawed, that's why they're relatable.

I was talking about their parasitic and mercenary nature.
I don't want to love them, I don't want to love anyone.
Back to the original question: "do you think wearing a wedding ring will make people fuck off with their inquires about my relationship status?"

Just calm down with your silliness. they're not that bad.

Yeah, okay.

on second thought stay out of the gene pool. wearing a wedding a wedding band will make girls want to fuck you though because your seen as an in demand commodity. Just say you're saving yourself till marriage or some autist shit.

women are scum who should be exterminated.

I said "inquires." I can tell women to fuck off if they hit on me.

Good luck with that.

inquiries*
whoops

Keeping up with the lies is gonna be far more complicated than simple "no, I'm single".

What are you even doing on this planet? have video games gotten that good? I'm not even being condescending. I'm legitimately interested.

they either want a man to leech off of or the state.
women are parasites who survive by stealing others resources

says the neet

Yeah, when everyone else around you is either married or has child support to keep up with, management is less likely to consider you for promotion. You aren't dependent on them.

I like being single, and I don't like women's bullshit.

Just do what I do user, tell them you have retired from the relationship game, then subtlety hint at your dark past

They soon stop

every women I've met only cares about how much she can get out of you.

You're smarter than them… you can figure out their horseshit. check out Beige Phillip. He's a pimp that spent decades managing grills. You don't have to be a slave to their shenanigans.

They have the government behind them to make you their slave as soon as you put yourself in a vulnerable legal position, so if you want the risk that, you go right on ahead.
And again I like being single.

stay cucked, betas

They have the government behind them to make you their slave as soon as you put yourself in a vulnerable legal position.

Well thart's an emotionally convenient way to rationalise never committing to anything. Good job you've logiced yourself out of a regular happy life.

Over half of marriages end in divorce, and women are majority alimony, children support, and assets winners.
Regular implies normal. Being happily married isn't the regular.

One of my few friends got fired for his refusal to flirt with his female coworkers.
Basically what happen:
That was when I started lying to everyone.

Including this post, right?

Women are a pain in the ass. They fucking suck and ruin just about everything, especially peace and happiness. Nut they are also the spice of life and what makes the world go 'round.

This is why faggots are so hated. They both dodge all the misery and are simultaneously highly disturbing masochists. Fuck Holla Forums I don't love my gf anymore and want to die, wat do?

are you a women? that would explain your idiotic thoughts.

Yes I am, so what?

That part is true though. I wish it weren't, but a good one is hard to beat.

Ask any dude that has had a shitload of gfs.
They get monotonous like everything else.

Yes but there is still something unique about it. No one would bother to fuck with them if not.

I wish it wasn't true, and most people could just fuck off from this shit world and be happy hermits. But that longing is still there. And usually only a woman can fill that void. Not just sex but the whole social and emotional interaction.

Maybe if you're a cuck that cares for female validation.
I have been alone all my life, and I never felt the longing you speak of.

How quaint.

I'm the same way. The truth is most people have a persistent desire and need for people of the opposite sex in their life because it's nature's way of keeping the system of the species alive and functional. Those that don't have the need or desire for them are essentially rare biological fuckups

That just sounds like you are a natural loner. There are exceptions but by and large most people want a partner in life, even if it is only temporary.

Nigger you know it's true. It would be nice to be free from that need, but it takes conditioning and being willing to let go of the natural life progression of most people.

Actually, I imagine women feel more pressure from friends and family to be paired off. Possibly more shame for not being paired off as well.

mulpix.com/vinccieogs

Huh. Cool.

You faggots still haven't explained why women make the world go around. If anything they fuck up everything.

Your pic explains it all. Makes us happy, makes us miserable. It's just biology, psychology, society, whatever you want to call it. Most people want a mate. And yes, most times it falls apart and makes us even more miserable in the end.

The pic is of family, dickhead, not a male-female relationship

if you guys don't mind I am going to see what I can post here

How is family formed though? It starts with a romantic fuckening.

In any event, he still has two sisters/friends. Be honest now. That is the more comforting aspect of that pic. The male friend/brother/father is very important too, but men and women need each other. Even if it is just as a sister/friend. It's all love in the end.

A gf/wife is a friendship plus. Drop the edge user, no point in denying a basic longing. We all want to be loved,

Stfu Chrystal, if men needed women, then faggots wouldn't be thing.
The only thing men and women need each other for is reproduction.

Swing and a miss. Also not Chrystal.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Faggots and women are friends because they have a shared goal.

Just saying you need some pussy, that's all. And some TLC. The fact that women are cancer and it's hardly ever worth the price doesn't change that need.

Pussy isn't food, water, or O2.

Maslow, motherfucker. Do you live innawoods as well? I mean maybe it's true for you, and there is a good case to be made that if more people put less emphasis on these things they could be happier. But humans are social animals. Most people want and need both friendships and romantic love, as well as sex. Family as well.

I don't give a shit what most people want. A want isn't a need.
Sex isn't a need, there have been many groups that forgo sex all together.

and guess what. They don't die from it.

It is a need. A developmental and psychological one. Physical contact or speaking to another human doesn't fall under food, shelter or clothing either. But most people go a bit crazy in isolation. To fully develope most people need more than the bare necessities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

there is more ways to get love and belonging then sex or physical contact
sex isn't a need, I don't know why you keep insisting that it is

I fucking hate laptops
there are*

Well yes, but most people still need love in some form. Sex is one way that is expressed, but not the only way. For most people it is still important. Probably overly so, but still.

So for most people love and sex are tied together.

Umm… for agreeing we me, I guess.

thanks for*

Np user. I don't always feel like grasping onto points I can concede and arguing all day. In all honesty I've been pretty disenchanted with women recently after living with one for the past two years plus. I'd probably miss her if we split up though. I think the foundations of my pyramid are shakey.

Brb gonna start a cutting habit.

pretty sure you're Chrystal, faggot.

Why do you say that?

Did she only use mobile?

I like ejaculating on facebook profile pictures

only faggot that I know of that uses apple shit

Well know you know two.

fucking faggots

Apple makes good but overpriced stuff though.

I don't really give a fuck about how good apple shit, it is the elitist cult around it.

Despite owning Apple stuff, I agree. Very annoying.

Somehow I get the feeling that class is not a hard science class

I don't think so either but that kind of fat blonde in the red shirt, middle row left most seat, looks fuckable. I bet she has thick, soft thighs.

Right here.

She seems quite… lovely…

Fucking macfags i dare you

So you get my meaning? The kind of chunky but still pretty faced girl that would be grateful.

I can clearly see a gut but don't care.

Dare what?

Lots of time better than my last gf, thanks user.