Am I the only one who thinks this whole Ebola shit is a set-up?

Am I the only one who thinks this whole Ebola shit is a set-up?

I can't be the only one who sees this obvious correlation. I thought it was stupid before this whole shitstorm happened because why involve Trump into an anti-semetic meme? It doesn't make sense.

Bump

God Emperor Trump, the god of walls, is mortal enemies with Ebola chan.

I like this.

It's called meme magic, newfag. The power of dubs compels you.

Let me try, kammerat

The plan was simple, make a story so ridiculous that if the mainstream reports on it claiming trump is sending ebola to Israel through 4/Holla Forums, everyone will think the press is really reaching for ways to make Trump look bad.

No user. This is some dark magic man. This is shillmagic.

I don't recall that plan in the original thread.

I don't know, that's what some anons were saying. I could be wrong.

You can't control meme magic. The get is proof. The plan is pure comedy, because an accusation like that by the MSM would be absurd. Calm your tits. If the plan is a forced meme it won't sail, if it works not only will her love spread to the kike mother hive, it will help Trump's bashing of the MSM.

"Can I come in Trump san?"
"No, you have to go back."

Shills can't use magic

But it does the opposite of that. Shills are testing what they can accomplish on Holla Forums. To stir it up to make it chaotic or to manipulate it to do things for them. Saying shit like "calm your tits" is so Holla Forumstard retarded that I'm almost convinced.

I'm not sure if you're a shill or just this much of a newfag, but I think you'd be more at home here:
>>>/Reddit/

op didn't even read the news article

the woman had TB, not ebola. people were scared she had ebola.

I was going to write "cool your jets" but it's odd that it was that phrase that set of your "shilldar". Either way, if the meme is forced out won't fly. That was my point

if dubs OP gets ebola

Of by one

smh fam apply yourself

Wtf man..

rolling

Stop this ridiculous derailing you retard.. This is not Holla Forums anymore. The shills have gone to far. Hurr check mine.

if dubs OP gets ebola

Oh snap you failed 3 times what a win retard..

Yeah nice try retard.

MUH PR

Also
It's anti-nigger, you stupid shitskin.

It was anti-semetic you stupid dipshit. Israel not Jewish enough for you?

NU UHHHH FUCKINCUMSKINMUHDICKMUHDICKMUHDICK

You 2 can have my thread. Have fun.

kek

It's a heeb or hillary psyop against Trump

Muh PR that benefits ONLY Trump's enemies.

If dubs OP gets AIDS and Ebola-chan at the same time.

No, kike. Go back to plebbit. Leave meme magic to the professionals.

u fags are running an op that can cause a only damage to Trump, with 0 fucking benefits to any of our goals. Fuck you, heeb scum.

Hello, newfag

I am pretty sure that nobody here is confused by ebola chan's origins, but they were referring to this heeb op that actually states "let's link ebola chan to trump as an anti-semetic(sic!) death cult". The keks had from this do no way outweigh the potential damage that it will cause. Link it to shillary instead - she's already a mass murderer, it would work great. But you won't, because you are working for this harpy.

There is no way it can cause damage to Trump. If the media reports on it "anti-Semitic Trump cultists try to use magic to deliver Ebola to Israel" they will only be laughed at for falling for the ruse. It can only cause leftist butthurt.

You're taking everything entirely too seriously here m8. And besides, if you don't want your preferred presidential candidate being associated with something you perceive to be anti-semitic, you honestly have no business using this board. I think >>>/reddit/ is a little more your speed.

moron

Someone wasn't around for Fox's exploding van hackers of 4chan.

You should buy a dog.

Making the news flip the fuck out about chan jokes that it doesn't understand is fucking hilarious. This is psychological warfare on a deep level - white normies will think they've lost their minds, while the ultraleft will try to use this as an actual political talking point that they believe has some merit. Niggers, being superstitious as fuck, will probably just be terrified. Evangelicals will waive bibles around and yell about how Cruz could have saved them while their daughters fuck the terrified niggers.

The real gold here is if the media forces Trump to disavow an Ebola cult on television. I want you to imagine that, and a normal person's reaction to the media blaming Trump for basement dwelling Ebola worshipers. Then I want you to imagine the anti-Trump SJWs trying to "debate" people by saying that Trump supports Ebola. "Disavow David Duke! Disavow Ebola! Disavow Frog Memes!"

At the worst, it makes some twitter cucks think that we're insane. Not the harmless "Let me tell you about Uncle Hitler" insane, the "Sacrifice Jewish children to an unbelievably brutal virus" insane. If you were a twitter cuck, and you suddenly got the attention of Ebola worshiping cultists, are you going to tell me that you'd sleep soundly that night? I think you underestimate the value of making them fear us on a deep, visceral level.