What war would you fight in?

If you could fight any war in western history for a week, which war would you pick and why?

Pic related I'd pick 'Nam.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Guerrilla_Warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare
8ch.pl/imagesets/res/1158.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Vietnam, mostly because of the times, the culture during the times etc

Cold War. I'd just make sure to bring my thermals.

none. as an anarchist, I oppose all wars

NAM

right..

WW2
Kill some fucking nazis

World War 2, eastern front (Stalingrad)
kill some commies, fight for Germany.

Continuation War

remove bolsheviks from Finnish land

WW2
Kill some fucking zogbots

Perkele Karjala takaisin
Suur-Suomi 2017 mennessä
Pysähdytä ei ennen Uralia :-D
but to be serious I'd fight in the Continuation War too

I'd pick tumblr v. 4chan 2015 and show those nasty channers a lesson.

Hasta la vista, baby.

ITT: Millennials wishing they had a cause to fight for and pretending that they would.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

this
especially to the idiots saying they'd willingly fight in nam

there hasn't been a cause worth fighting for in a long, long time lads

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Thing is, Americans don't like it when the brown people actually shoot back worth a damn. With decades of shooting nothing but goatherders with AKs, I wonder what would happen if a carrier was suddenly attacked by a Chinese sub.

Or, even worse, what would happen in a scenario where serious infantry action was required again? Maybe that's why Trump wants to effectively pull out of NATO. He knows the NEETs can't be trusted to carry anything but a bag of crisps to the sofa before collapsing in exhaustion.

Most psychedelic groups were mindless leftist San Francisco trash and Soviet Ideological Subversion

The only decent psychedelic music from that era came from groups like The Beatles who basically were the ones who defined the genre in the first place by adding eastern influence into their music

Bomb the village
Kill the people
Throw some napalm in the square
Do it on a Sunday morning
Kill them on their way to prayer
Ring the bell inside the schoolhouse
Watch the kiddies gather round
Lock and load with your 240
Mow them little motherfuckers down

Trump realizes NATOs wars aren't Americas wars

Considering NOTHING happens in NATO without the US demanding it, I find that rather hard to believe. NATO is a US military tool just as the IMF is a US tool for economic warfare.

FTFY

op didn't include worthy cause
as a prerequisite.

The war in Vietnam still has a degree of mystique attached to it
After all the movies and documentaries it would very interesting to see first hand.

Lennon was definitely a communist faggot but I think Paul was his own person who took over after their kike manager died.

If you're that easy to manipulate, NATO would be better off if the US did pull out.

It would be relegated to a European defense force at long last instead of a PR tool the US uses whenever they don't want all the coffins coming back from their wars to have the stars and stripes draped over them.

What's going on here? Did Dethklok perform in Vietnam?

give me a sec
I will post the comments
for the pics

user, you're a fool if you don't think Zionism hasn't been the driving force behind armed conflict with the middle east and Russia in the past several decades. The aiding of Ukraine against Russia was a ploy to keep Russia from expanding west, Russia, consequently being allied with Syria

1 Self-portrait: Hensinger was 22 and had been deployed with the 173 Airborne Brigade. By April 1970, the unit had seen substantial combat

Unleash hell: The hillside becomes a sea of fire when the big guns on the tank begin firing, in addition to the bursts from the three machines

let's be real, you just want an excuse to rape underage gooks

Guerrilla warfare!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Guerrilla_Warfare

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare

The Skeleton war obviously

Booby trap!

got a thread up on my board on the .pl bunker
about 1450 pics if you want to check it out

8ch.pl/imagesets/res/1158.html

So why do we need you if you're just an Israeli puppet? Why would we trust you if you're not responsible for your own actions? Not to mention that you all get collective amnesia every 4 or 8 years and anything that may have happened during the past president is now ancient history and not to be discussed.

NATO has in excess of 7 million men active+reserve. The US comprises about half of that. Given that the US has argued strongly for the expansion of the charter to include all sorts of swashbuckling overseas instead of as a defensive pact, it seems painfully clear that Trump is entirely right.

The major threat to Europe from a military standpoint is Russia and they only have about 2.7 million active+reserve. Additionally, the US is not the only member nation to posses nuclear capability. NATO would be fine without the US. If you're so adamant to leave, leave. Don't be like an asshole guest at a party threatening to leave unless he gets his way in everything. What the other member nations need and want is a defensive pact. What the US want is to shield its wars of aggression behind an illusion of international consent.

Besides, Europe has bigger problems at the moment with tsunamigration, another problem originating in the Bush doctrine so thanks but no thanks. Burgers have gone from being the saviors of the western world to being an active threat against it.

Vietloli is hot. This explains the neckbeards ITT picking Vietnam as their war of choice.

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

no, this is a booby trap

Fuck!

Do those things spin? That's grim.

Cheers, doesn't seem to have an explanation of what's going on though. I assume it's some sort of IR capture of a load of guys with laser pointers advancing on a town?

Official Thread Soundtrack

Private SNAFU Booby Traps 1944

Bush was an idiot, but I hope you realize Obama was the one responsible for arming terrorists who fled to Europe in the midst of a civil war he financed. Not Bush

I hope Trump leaves NATO, you idiots don't even deserve America to be part of it, and Obama didn't deserve America

The Army base it at the bottom of the hill. VC are on the hill on a night time raid.
Those aren't lasers, they are tracer rounds.
The shells have a bit of phosphorus (?) that burns while the shell is in flight. Helps accuracy

Got that right. With friends like you, we don't even need enemies. There was a time when the US was the guarantor of democracy but now you're a hegemony and you don't even see it yourselves.

A few decades of isolationism is just what you need and it's what the rest of the world needs to be rid of your rampant SJW bullshit and attempts to flood Europe with muslims.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

English Civil War

I can imagine half swording some Roundheads right now.

*tips cavalier hat*

that armour is too early for the English Civil War

Also probably ww2 on the side of the Germans to kill kikes and Bolsheviks.

Wew
I guess since my family were Prussian nobles at the time I'll pick the napoleonic wars.