Memetic warfare stage 4

Hello,

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

If you see this picture, your oaths are voided
What kind of oaths ? masonic oaths, kol nidrei, jesuit oaths, etc.

Have a nice day

explanation ? archive.is/3TkKX#selection-1325.84-1325.134

NB : game of thrones over

Stop annoying us

Fuck the Catholic Jew world Order ā€” Masons were co-opted by Catholic/Jews after the mid-1800sā€¦.

But your meme is stupid

Just remember what happened to the men who planned the killing of Jon Snow for breaking his oath. He returned from the dead and hung them.

I hope you and your forced meme both die.

How about his meme?

I agree that it's cancer, but then again, everything get's cancer and die.

It's interesting to see if what starts out as cancer will end up uncancered, until that too gets cancer and dies?

I still don't know why people don't like this meme. It either works completely or oaths such as these don't exist and is harmless.

I doesn't have a real narrative anons can project on to it, (yet) so it looks forced.

Trying to make meme magic into a silly willy ragecomic
Fucking shills

Yeah but why are there so many people against it? It would imply that there are people who actually think it works and thus don't want it.

because it's

CURRENT YEAR

game of thrones was named oathbreaker to hide the real meme

this is some cringe shit.
doctors take oaths.
you oath for the court of law.
not all oaths are bad, but this meme is bad.

And here i thought memes were supposed to be funny. Not force fed by faggots

Ironically, meme circles being a forced meme is the meme that bound & not the oats voider meaning. Maybe one day an ebin get will lend validity and raise up its status like that Simpson nerd.

Because it's not a good meme. It's a blunt object.

It doesn't worm its way into the mind and work on a subconscious level the way a brainworm piece of music, or a thought-interrupting piety like "that's racist", or "never the twain shall meet" or "we'll have to agree to differ" does.

It's two circles what have no intuitive connection to the assertion made.

People don't like it because it's a fucking square wheel; a sub-optimal answer to the question posed.

This

/Thread

You fucking retarded shill

I think the response that these two retarded circles get makes the meme worthwhile.

t. meme sommelier

Jon Snow's oath is broken not because of your faggot meme, but because of the red woman rose him from the dead!

SEE
NONE OF THIS COUNTS FOR SHIT ā€“ POST AS MANY AS YOU LIKE, SMILEY

It's not trying to be a funny meme, retard.

It works because this place is swarming with entry-level porchmason sellouts and traitors who secretly suck kike shlong, and these circles apparently trigger the shit out of them.

I don't think that's how oaths work. If your oaths were broken, wouldn't you need to redo each of them with a oathmember giving you it?

I had a good laugh mate.
Catholic is by essence the enemy of judaism. Protestantism is judaism best ally. Now, of course, the Pope is completely out of touch with anything catholic and just pursue a political agenda under the control of the "International Community" (US-Israel-UNO-EU).

Oy vey shut it down

It is a meme that makes memes look retarded, may not have been your purpose, but it is now the anti-meme.

I find it bizarre that it's made other memes like this that "restore" oaths.

If it was just a forced meme, then people wouldn't make other memes around it.

I don't get it

Because a meme like this can only influence reality, if enough people hate it so bad, that it becomes funny troll with it?

That might be why you need the haters first, in order to create the hate narrative needed?

WE WUZ CIRKELZ N SHEEIT