BULLSHIT BAN ON Holla Forums

What the fuck guys. Holla Forums is fucking cancer. I got ban for a thread about the johnny bravo reboot. They deemed it as "bait". This is bullshit!! They are no better then twitter baning Milo Yiannopoulos. As a matter of fact they had better reason to ban Milo then me. Where do we move to next, the happening may not be upon us just yet. It is coming though. Especially with BULLSHIT BANS LIKE THIS!!

Fuck you OP I thought there was actually going to be a Johnny Bravo reboot for a second

You deserve that ban

wanna trade bans

Reminder that you can use Holla Forums for all of your political nonsense and you can have full battles between Holla Forums and Holla Forums without the other side getting banned.

oh you poor little thing. :(

You are the people who are don't mind until it happens to you, or happens for censorship of political reasons.

No, we're the people that avoid cucked boards.

Me to retard. I posted it because I seen a post on Facebook, checked Holla Forums to confirm, seen thread on Holla Forums, then googled it and got the link I posted in the thread. also up for 36 hours running on 0 sleep. So my reasoning and judgment weren't very good. Still There was enough evidence floating around to make it seem real sleep or not.

Trade with Holla Forums? don't you have to go waste money donating to Bernie because 90% of his base is to thick to realize he's out of the race.

Holla Forums is the very definition of a cucked board.

Go there. See for yourself.

Holla Forums's mods are compromised.

Maybe you mean Holla Forums

This

So, which is it? not cucked, or compromised?

faggot.

I only posted out of the 2

A compromised board doesn't mean cucked. The user base is based, but the mods are cucked.

you posted both, samefag.

Totally unjustified, there were great political discussion to be had in the thread you made.

What a bunch of fucking shit, re-post it here.

You can't be this new.

I frequent Holla Forums where you can't same fag. I'm not a 16 y/o from Holla Forums trying to start conflict like a faggot.

Actually yes there were. it was a feminist reboot. they were focusing on street harassment and the wage gap. I think indoctrinating kids with political beliefs then sending them to school to do the same then to college to do it some more is wrong.

using FB….shame shame shame

Pretty sure imkamfy was proven to be a leftist faggot, but most of the userbase of Holla Forums either has tunnel vision and can't accept that, or most of Holla Forums is just a bunch of leftist faggots roleplaying as far right faggots to make right wing individuals look insane.

Seen this image posted for months. Was it ever confirmed that it was Bernie in this image?

So then it's exactly the way it needs to be. God bless imkamfy, the chemo that has saved Holla Forums.