Freech fail

is freech really so stupid they think we don't know to check there site?
BTW Holla Forumstards you always give yourself away with the cuck posting…..you fooled NO ONE

b

c

d

h

They are pretty fucking retarded if they can't tell it's just them circlejerking

You would think they would be smart enough to use a private chatroom like cat's cradle did

False flag

I'm pretty sure they're not retarded, just underage.

pick one

Yes, it's almost as if it's a double layered false flag.

Honestly it just comes off as them being stupid. So if freech wants people to think they're retarded, well they succeeded

All they do is spam. I've never seen them do anything remotely interesting in the entire two years I've been here.

what

this.

P. sure this is a false flag
My perception of events is different to that
t. goon initiate

no…just stupidity

good argument

stay mad Holla Forums

gb28g

Yes they are this stupid, fucking freech goons.

If you have any questions. Ask away.

t. goon

Hello dysnomia, I see you're false flagging again. Here's a suggestion: man up, admit your mistake, and give up the tired freech scapegoating. It would be the first step towards regaining the respect of Holla Forums.

Kek
You tried ,nigger

Ya,day so stupid,dat we no check
THEIR
SITE

Pathetic, as usual.

Their goal is simply to create drama and you are perpetuating it by making this thread. Congratulations.

what was the matter with catscrad?

daily reminder that they have a steam group and if any of us manages to get into their inner circle we would have first hand intel about them

also, just noticed they get pretty butthurt if you LARP as neonazi on their board. So basically if b is shit for some time and it is very often lately, why not just pay them a visit and shit their board a little up.

on and bonus points if you have a VPN from a subhuman-tier country. This gives the best results and stirrs best tears

Daily reminder that Holla Forums is beyond retarded

hey I made it into a screencap, I feel special.

You're welcome, fam

I think the meta-trolling has gone over your head somewhat.

stay mad faggot

That's not what he meant.